- Text Size +

 

Blinded

Chapter 10

Brian awoke with a start. He was hot and there was something heavy draped all over him. He opened his eyes to the perpetual blackness and tried to figure out what was going on. He felt someone nuzzle against his neck and remembered that he had invited Justin into his bed last night. Obviously the heat had come on some time during the night because he was uncomfortably warm. And a great deal of that was simply his reaction to the slender body plastered all over him.

The boy had one leg wrapped around Brian's hip and he was practically sleeping on top of the older man. Brian could feel his morning wood under the boy's leg. He gently ran his hands along the boy's arms and felt Justin melt against him. He knew Justin was asleep and his reaction was involuntary, but the fact that the boy wanted to be so close to him and seemed to trust him so implicitly touched him in a way that little else had in the last few years. He pulled the warm body closer against him and kissed the top of the head that lay on his chest. He wanted to kiss the lips that he had felt with his fingertips last night. He remembered the chaste kiss in the Jeep and he knew he wanted more. His hand slid down the boy's back and softly cupped the rounded mounds of Justin's ass. Brian groaned inwardly. He wanted this boy so much, more than he could remember wanting someone in a long time. He felt his cock grow harder and knew he needed to get out of there before he did something they would both regret.

He carefully lifted Justin's arm and laid it at the boy's side. He tried to slide away from Justin's body but found that Justin's leg across his hip pinned him in place. He tried to gently shove the leg aside but Justin grunted and snuggled closer.

"Justin," Brian said softly. "Justin, I need to get up."

"Um…" Justin moaned. "So nice and warm." He welded himself even closer.

"Justin," Brian repeated gently. "I need to pee."

"No," Justin protested, "nice and warm and comfortable and sleepy."

"It's morning," Brian said softly. "We need to get up."

Blue eyes opened and looked into the unseeing ones above him. "Oh, sorry," Justin said realizing where he was and what Brian had said. He turned away reluctantly and rolled off Brian. "I didn't want to move. You're awfully comfortable to sleep on."

Brian snorted. No one had ever told him that. Of course, no one had ever been allowed to sleep on him before. Tricks were gone as soon as the fuckfest was over. Except for that guy a couple of weeks ago. But Brian didn't want to think about that. "Are you finally warm? You had me worried last night. Your teeth were chattering a mile a minute."

"I know," Justin chuckled. "I was freezing when the power went out. I never thought I'd be warm again, but … you saved me." Justin propped himself up on his elbow and watched Brian stretch.

"I had to save you. I couldn't return a sick boy back to his mother."

"I'm not a boy and I'm not going home just yet," Justin protested.

"Need to piss," Brian said throwing the duvet aside. He stood up beside the bed and then hesitated.

"Do you want me to help you?" Justin asked concerned. He was taking in Brian's nakedness in all its glory. Brian had a compact, taut ass and Justin stroked himself as he watched greedily.

"I'm just getting my bearings," Brian explained. He counted the paces to the bathroom door. Feeling the frame he made his way inside.

Justin groaned. He had been hoping that Brian would turn around. No such luck. He dropped back onto the bed and stopped stroking himself. He wanted something more. He had whacked off enough times on his own. He was ready for the next step … with Brian.

When Brian reappeared in the doorway of the bathroom, he realized he was naked and Justin was probably watching. He immediately went to the closet. He felt along the clothes looking for some sweats or jeans or something. "Justin, I need some help. Are my sweats hanging here somewhere?"

"Come back to bed," Justin implored.

"I want my clothes. It's time to get up."

"Fuck!" Justin griped but he got up and went to the closet. He saw a set of sweats lying on one of the shelves. He threw them at Brian.

"Thanks, twat," Brian chuckled knowing the boy was pissed off. "Get dressed and let's have some breakfast."

"Are we ordering in?" Justin asked with as much sarcasm as he could muster. He had retrieved his jeans from the living room and was sliding into them. He pulled a T-shirt over his head. Brian was climbing into his sweats. Justin watched and then started to giggle.

"What?" Brian demanded.

"You need to feel for the label," Justin explained. "Your sweatshirt is on backwards."

"Fuck!" Brian quickly turned it around.

"What do you want for breakfast?" Justin asked.

"Coffee."

"And…?"

"Just coffee."

"That's not enough. I bought some cereal."

"What kind? Cap'n Crunch?" Brian asked thinking about his best friend Michael who ate huge bowls of the sugary goop.

"Um … no, I didn't get that. I thought you might like something more substantial so I got shredded wheat."

"Shredded fucking wheat!" Brian reacted. "My fucking father used to eat that before he went off to work. I'm not that fucking ancient."

"I … I eat shredded wheat sometimes," Justin said hesitantly. "If you pour hot water over it and brown sugar and milk it's really good."

"Coffee," Brian stated.

"I'll go get it started," Justin said making his way towards the kitchen. He glanced back to see Brian approach the steps leading down into the dining area. He almost called out afraid that Brian was about to take a header down the steps. He bit his tongue at the last second and waited poised to race over there if Brian started to fall. He watched Brian stop at the top and feel with his toe to see where the floor ended and the steps began. Then he carefully made his way down and counted off the steps to the table. He kind of flailed around with his hand until it came in contact with the chair. With a sigh he lowered himself into it and its relative safety. "You're doing pretty good at getting around," Justin praised him as he made the coffee.

"Yeah, I'm about as good at it as a fucking two year old."

Justin snorted trying to keep from laughing out loud. Brian had reminded him of a two year old. "So what do you want to do after breakfast?" Justin asked.

"Do?"

"As in go for a walk or watch TV or read or…" Justin let his voice trail off as he realized how ridiculous his suggestions sounded.

Brian tried not to get angry. Didn't Justin realize how fucking ridiculous all those suggestions were? "How about rollerblading down the avenue?" he asked sarcastically. "Is the fucking coffee ready yet?" Brian demanded.

"Almost and I'm making shredded wheat for both of us."

Brian made a face but didn't refuse. He wondered what Justin would do with the shredded wheat. He hadn't had any since he was about ten. It might be interesting to see how it compared to what his mother used to make.

As it turned out Brian quite enjoyed the shredded wheat and Justin made a good cup of coffee. By the time they were finished eating Brian's mood had improved. He told Justin that he wanted to see if he could find his way to the lobby using the elevator. Once there he wanted Justin to help him get oriented to find the front door and the mailbox. Justin quickly cleared the dishes and off they went.

Brian was able to get to the elevator, find the button and open the gate when he heard the elevator come to a stop. They both climbed in. That was when Brian had to ask Justin to help him find the control panel and give him some clues to figure out which button would take him to the lobby. Justin led Brian around the small foyer until Brian felt he could negotiate it without too much trouble. He found he could feel the mailboxes and could count across to his. Getting the key in the hole was tricky but he managed it. He pulled out a couple of envelopes and handed them to Justin.

"Looks like bills," Justin observed flipping through them. Brian snorted. "Let's go to the park," Justin suggested looking out the front doors. The storm has blown away and the sun is shining. It looks cold but nice."

"We don't have our coats," Brian said in weak protest. He wasn't sure he wanted to be seen out in the neighborhood. But one of the reasons he wanted to come home was so he could be more independent.

"Let's make it a test," Justin said. "I'll wait here and you take the elevator back up to the loft. We left the door open. You get your coat and mine. They're both on the back of the chair at the computer desk. If you can do all that, you win a walk in the park," Justin added with a confident grin.

"I … I think you should come up with me," Brian said not feeling half as confident in his ability to accomplish the task as Justin sounded.

Justin realized maybe he was pushing too hard and so he agreed to go back up with Brian. "But you have to do everything yourself," he instructed.

"I'll try," Brian said. He wished he didn't feel so helpless. He was sure Justin had no idea what it was like to be in total darkness without even shadows to guide you.

Brian counted his way to the elevator. He raised his hand just above his waist and felt along the wall till he found the button. He called for the elevator which was still on the ground floor. No one had used it since they got off. Brian waited to hear it descend, but there was no noise. "Is it here?" he asked with a frown.

"It's still here from when we came down."

Brian raised the gate and they stepped in. Feeling the buttons Brian pushed what he was sure should be the right one for the top floor. "Did I get the right one?" Brian asked as the elevator began its ascent.

"We'll find out in a minute," Justin said smugly. Brian had chosen the right one but he didn't want this to be too easy.

The elevator came to a stop and Brian lifted the gate. He counted the steps to the loft door. When he felt the edge of the open door he grinned at Justin. "I did it," he said proudly.

"One gold star for Mr. Kinney, and a walk in the park."

Brian frowned and turned to Justin. "I … I'm not sure I'm ready to go out in public," he said slowly.

"Why? You just have to hold my arm and you'll be fine," Justin said reassuringly.

"Is my face still a mess?" Brian asked referring to his black eyes.

"The bruises are almost gone. You must be feeling better if you're worried about how you look," Justin chuckled. He thought Brian looked just fine, better than fine.

"Okay," Brian gave in, "but you better fucking look after me."

"Of course I will," Justin said solemnly. "Hey, do you have some sunglasses? They would cover the remaining bruises."

"In the desk," Brian said thinking that would suit him fine. Any observers wouldn't be able to see his eyes. They might not know he was blind.

Justin fished out the glasses and came over to pop them on Brian's nose. "That looks cool, dude," he teased, although he really meant it too. Brian was cool. "Here's your coat. Let's go." Brian shrugged on his leather jacket and took Justin's arm. "Don't you want to do it yourself?" Justin had to ask.

"I could … but I don't think you understand how hard it is. It tires me out."

"I'm sorry," Justin apologized. "I didn't realize."

"Let's get this fucking show on the road," Brian said still not convinced that he should be going out.

"Relax and you might even enjoy it," Justin said trying to be upbeat. Maybe he was putting too much pressure on Brian to be normal, to act normal. But that was how he seemed to Justin. Normal!

Justin led Brian downstairs and out onto the street. "Is there a park nearby?" Justin asked.

"Go left two blocks and then right. You'll see the park when we turn the corner," Brian explained. He wished he would be able to see the fucking park too.

They had just gotten to the park without incident when the very thing that Brian feared happened.

"Brian! Brian!" a familiar voice shouted at them.

"Who is it?" Justin asked.

"Michael," Brian snarled. "Get me back home as fast as you can. You're a client," Brian barked at him.

"What?" Justin asked trying to figure out what Brian was talking about.

"Brian," the stranger gushed rushing up to them and kissing Brian on the mouth. "Where have you been? I've left a ton of messages for you."

"I've been busy, Michael," Brian said levelly. The viselike grip he had on Justin's arm got tighter.

"Are you coming to Babylon tonight?" Michael asked with a grin. "It's pecs of death night."

"Michael, believe it or not I'm working," Brian said calmly.

"Working? What are you talking about?"

"This is my client Justin Taylor," Brian said making the perfunctory introductions. "Justin, this is my best friend, Michael Novotny."

"Hello," Michael said with a sour face. "Brian, he's just a kid," Michael whispered loud enough for all of them to hear.

"I'm standing right hear, Mr. Novotny, and I don't appreciate being called a kid," Justin said haughtily.

Michael scowled. "How can you be a client? You're what … twelve!"

"He also has a number one computer game," Brian said, "and we have to go. Let's go back to the loft, Justin." Brian turned and hoped that Justin would take the cue to guide him away from Michael.

"But Brian…" Michael whined.

"I'll call you in a few days when I have time," Brian threw over his shoulder. "Get me back to the loft … now," Brian hissed at Justin through closed teeth.

Justin marched them out of the park as quickly as he could. He glanced back once to see an angry, puzzled Michael staring after them. At least he wasn't following them.