- Text Size +

 

Blinded

Chapter 14

Justin led Brian to the sofa and the man dropped wearily down onto the cushions.

"I think we should take you to the hospital and get you checked over," Justin said.

"I'm not going to any fucking hospital. I'm all right," Brian protested.

"But you fell into the street."

"I was fucking pushed."

"It was some guy running completely out of control."

"Thank God the guy in the car was able to stop in time or you'd be looking at road kill," Brian said with a shake of his head.

"Don't say that," Justin said. "Are you sure you're all right?"

"I'll probably have some bruises and scrapes, but I'll be fine."

"I'll get you a drink," Justin said feeling like he needed to do something useful, if Brian wasn't going to let him take him to the hospital.

"I'll have a bottle of Beam," Brian said loudly.

"You'll get a bottle of water … and you'll like it," Justin retorted.

He brought Brian a bottle from the fridge and the man drank half of it at one go. Justin watched him thoughtfully. That had been a close call. Brian could have been killed. So could he for that matter. If the guy had charged over to the left it would have been Justin sprawled in the street.

"What are you thinking about?" Brian asked after a minute.

"I was thinking about that guy that ran us down. He could have killed us … and he didn't even hang around long enough to see if you were all right."

"Did he even stop?"

"I don't think so, but everything happened so fast that I can't be sure. I was more concerned that you were going to get run over, than I was worried about that asshole."

"Did you get a look at him?" Brian asked.

"Not clearly. He had a dark jacket with the collar up and some kind of ski hat on his head. I could hardly see his face at all."

"That's just great. And I'm such a reliable witness," Brian said sarcastically.

"I think it was probably just an accident. The guy may not have even realized what he did."

"I've never had so many accidents in such a short span of time," Brian observed.

"Are you suggesting that they're not accidents?" Justin asked with a frown. He had to admit that that thought had occurred to him too.

"I don't know what to think, but it seems like something weird is happening."

"Do you think we should report this to Detective Carver?"

"Christ no! He already thinks I'm some kind of pervert. Now he'll think I'm ready for the loony bin."

"So what do you want to do?" Justin asked.

"Nothing, I guess. And we didn't even get a fucking movie."

"I guess I'll just have to read your book," Justin said with an evil grin.

"I'm going to bed," Brian said rubbing his elbow. It hurt where he had hit the pavement.

Justin watched what Brian was doing and how gingerly he stood up. "Why don't you take a hot shower and I'll rub some of your sore spots for you."

Brian knew what the kid was trying to do, but he had enough sore spots to make him want to take Justin up on his offer. He headed to the bathroom counting the paces carefully. When he came out he could smell something delicious.

"What's going on?" Brian asked.

"You like the smell?" Justin asked from the other side of the bed.

"What is it?"

"I heated up some oil that I found in the nightstand and added a touch of your cologne."

"Very resourceful, aren't you?"

"Lie down and I'll give you a massage."

Justin threw back the duvet and Brian slid onto the bed lying on his stomach and deliberately keeping his towel wrapped around his hips.

"Afraid I'll get oil on your sheets?" Justin asked with a grin. He knew exactly why Brian was retaining the towel, but he was sure he'd get it off before long.

"Hmpff," was Brian's reply.

"Let me see your elbow," Justin said. Brian rolled onto his side and lifted his arm so Justin could look at his elbow. "You're going to have a good bruise there tomorrow," Justin said.

"Thank you for that diagnosis, Dr, Taylor."

"Sh," Justin ordered. "I'll put some warm oil on it and massage it gently. It might help break up the blood."

"Could you do the same for my eyes?" Brian asked. "Apparently that's what's wrong with them too."

"Really?" Justin asked as he began gently rubbing the oil into the sore elbow. He stretched and pressed just enough to make the joint feel so much better.

"They say there's blood putting pressure on the optic nerve. When it goes away I should get my sight back."

"If I could do something to take it away, you know I would," Justin said sincerely.

"What you've done already is more than I ever expected," Brian said as the warmth of the oil made his arm stop aching.

Justin smiled. "I think that's enough for that spot. Turn back on your stomach."

Brian rolled over and felt Justin pour the warm oil over his shoulders. The boy began working it into the muscles of his shoulders and back and neck. Brian sighed in contentment. The kid had talented hands. He let the warmth of the oil and the sweet scent lull him into a peaceful stupor. He felt Justin tug at his towel after a while, but he didn't protest. Everything felt too good. He felt cool air on his ass and upper legs and then some more of the warm liquid. Justin worked extra long on the hip he had landed on. It felt so soothing and peaceful to have the sure, soft hands press and caress and massage everywhere. Brian knew he was close to sleep, but he let himself go. He wanted nothing more.

Justin could tell by his steady breathing that Brian had fallen asleep. He smiled to himself. This wasn't exactly how he had wanted the evening to turn out, but he was glad he could help Brian relax and get some sleep after what had almost happened to him in the street. Justin carefully got off the bed. He left the towel underneath Brian not wanting to disturb him. He pulled the duvet up over the sleeping man. As he tucked it in around Brian's shoulders, he leaned in and kissed the cheek of this amazing man.

"Later," he said softly as he went down the steps and retrieved Brian's novel from the desk. He would read some of it and try to get his cock to calm down. It had enjoyed the view of Brian's ass far too much.

Once Justin got into the story he couldn't put it down. He folded over several pages to read again or maybe ask Brian about what was happening there or maybe get Brian to demonstrate on him. Justin sighed and squeezed his aching cock. He understood why people read porn. It could get you all excited. It wouldn't take much to get him off. He looked at his watch and it read 2:54. Christ, he had been reading for hours. He wanted to take a shower and jerk off, but he was afraid he might wake Brian.

He crept up the steps and listened. Brian was still sound asleep. He decided he would risk the shower. As quietly as he could he closed the bathroom door and started the shower. Once he was under the warm water he thought about the last part of the book he had been reading. In Brian's story the executive had just thrown his client over his desk and had fucked the man mercilessly. The client had called out and begged for me, and the executive had given him everything he asked for. Of course, he had won the big account too.

Justin jerked off imagining himself spread across Brian's desk in Brian's office with Brian's staff walking by outside not knowing what they were doing in there. Justin's hand picked up the pace as he imagined Brian's big cock plunging in and out of his ass. He could only imagine what that would feel like, and his imagination was working overtime at that moment. He pumped his dick harder and exploded against the wall of the shower. He slumped against the wall breathing hard and fighting to stay upright. He knew what he was going to do next.

Shutting off the water Justin proceeded to dry himself. Once he had accomplished that he slowly opened the bathroom door. Brian snored softly. Justin dropped his towel on the bathroom floor and walked naked to the other side of the bed, his side as he now thought of it. He raised the corner of the duvet and slid under. He could feel the heat from Brian's body and the sweet smell of the oil he had used for the massage. He moved closer until he was lying along Brian's side as the man slept on his stomach. He reached out and ran his hand along Brian's arm. The man shifted in his sleep and turned into the touch. Justin rolled onto his other side and felt Brian settle against his back spooned tightly against him. Justin sighed as he felt Brian's arm drape over his hip. He smiled contentedly. That would do for now, but in the morning… He drifted off to sleep with a smile plastered on his face.

Sometimes Saturday's weren't for shit.

-----

Brian woke with a grunt. His hips thrust up involuntarily and he could feel the soft lips and the warm moist cavern that engulfed his hard dick. He thrust harder wanting the feeling to continue but unable to stop himself. Getting off at this point was almost an involuntary action.

He heard a choking sound and stopped thrusting. Suddenly he realized what was happening. Justin!

"Justin," he said aloud.

"Mmm," he heard as the boy still had his mouth wrapped around Brian's cock.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

He felt Justin's lips move up and down the shaft a couple of times and then he released the head with a pop. "I'm blowing you. I thought that would have been self-evident. Or … am I doing something wrong?" he asked hesitantly.

"What you're doing is very right. Almost perfect!" Brian gasped as he felt the lips once again moving up and down his dick. He arched his back as the need to cum became more and more pressing. "Justin!" Brian gasped. "Stop!"

Justin had no intention of stopping. He worked the shaft harder and faster. He loved what he was doing. From the moment he had awakened with Brian's dick prodding his ass to the first taste of precum that he been able to garner to what he was doing right now and to what was to come. He loved it all … and he wasn't about to stop.

"Oh God, Justin!" Brian cried as he arched his back and pumped his hips involuntarily. He couldn't stop himself and he shot his load down Justin's throat.

"Yum," Justin said pulling himself up so he could look at Brian's face, now slack jawed and relaxed. "You taste good."

"You shouldn't have done that," Brian said.

"Why? I love cock."

"Justin, you don't know me that well. I … I could be HIV positive for all you know."

Justin frowned. "But you're not, are you?"

"No, I just got tested a few weeks ago, but you shouldn't do that if you haven't asked that question already."

"How would I know if the person was telling me the truth?" Justin asked reasonably.

"You get to know who you're dealing with after a while. Besides I rarely do that to anybody. They do that to me."

"Like I just did?" Justin asked.

"Yeah, like you just did."

"Was I good? I mean … did I do it right?"

"You did just fine."

"Fine, only fine? I wanted it to be great."

"Is that the first time you ever blew anybody?"

"Yeah," Justin admitted sheepishly.

"Well, you have a few things to learn, but for a first time that was not bad."

Justin grinned. He had already learned that Brian rarely gave compliments, so he supposed that was pretty high praise from the man. "I tried some of the things that I read in your book last night."

"What! Has my novel become your new sex manual?" Brian chuckled. He tried to remember the blowjob scenes he had written for that book.

"Well, I have to learn from somewhere since you won't teach me."

"You never asked me to teach you anything," Brian said with a frown.

"What the fuck did you think I wanted you to do when I ask you to fuck me every few minutes?"

"I just thought you wanted a good fuck," Brian said thoughtfully.

"At this point I'd settle for any fuck."

"Low standards?"

"No standards! I have nothing to judge by."

"We'll just have to rectify that situation," Brian said rolling over on Justin and pinning the boy beneath him. He knew he wasn't going to fuck the kid until he could see again, but that didn't mean that he couldn't teach him some other stuff, stuff that they could both enjoy.

"Mmm," Justin whispered. "I'm ready."

Brian knew the boy was ready. "I think we'll start with a lesson in kissing," Brian said in his best professorial voice.

"Kissing? I thought you were going to fuck me … finally!"

"We need to start with the basics."

Justin let out a big sigh. Brian followed the noise and the puff of air to find Justin's lips with his own. He started slowly with a soft, warm kiss waiting until he felt Justin kiss back and demand more. Brian raised his head pulling away from the greedy lips. "Be patient and let me do the work," Brian stated.

Justin let out another long suffering breath and felt Brian's lips immediately capture his own. Brian's kiss was much more demanding this time and Justin couldn't breathe or think. All he could do was feel and it felt so right. He moaned from somewhere deep in his throat. The next thing he knew Brian's tongue was in his mouth exploring, caressing, tasting. And then it was down his throat and he thought he was going to die. He had never felt anything like this. His cock throbbed against his stomach. It was so hard he thought it might snap off as Brian rutted against him still kissing and exploring. Brian's hands were everywhere and Justin's brain was spinning out of control. His body was screaming at him, every nerve and fiber more alive than he could ever remember. Brian kept rubbing their cocks together and Justin knew he was going to cum.

"Brian," he cried as Brian released his mouth.

He came so hard he thought he'd gone blind just like Brian.

"I need a shower," Brian said with a chuckle. He stood up beside the bed. He wished he could see the kid's face. His own cock wanted attention but he would do that in the shower. "How did you like your first lesson in kissing?" Brian asked as he started to count the paces to the bathroom.

"Um … fine … just fine," Justin mumbled as he finally got his voice to work.

He could hear Brian laughing quietly in the bathroom.