[Reviews - 9] starhalf-starPrinter ePub eBook
Summary:

Post S5 in an AU where there is no JR (just purely because it simplified the plot).  Something has happened in Toronto and Brian gets a phone call that sends him into action.

 


Rated: M
Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, Gus Marcus-Peterson, Justin Taylor, Other Cast Regulars
Tags: Abuse/Child Abuse, Anti-Lindsay, Anti-Melanie, Christmas, Established Relationship, Post-series
Genres: Could be Canon, Hurt/Comfort
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 5890 Read: 3587
ePub Downloads: 39 Published: Dec 16, 2016 Updated: Dec 16, 2016
Story Notes:

DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.   

 

 

Warnings: I don't like the Munchers - in fact, by the end of S5 I detested them. This fic reflects that. Also, I have shamelessly claimed artistic license in terms of the timeline, of the legalities, and most of all, in terms of Laurent's actions at the end of the story. To those who work in the child welfare field, my deepest apologies. I know what he does is extremely unprofessional, unrealistic, etc, but it wound up the story nicely, so I went ahead with it anyway. Mea Culpa.     

1. Chapter 1 by Wren [Reviews - 9] starhalf-star (5890 words)