- Text Size +

BRIAN 

 

 

I decided to save Justin from a day with Michael by telling Michael we could do something with the kids Friday afternoon, while he and the girls went to the clinic. Ben told me he would handle Michael if I wanted to do something with Gus alone. I decided to save myself from hearing how we didn’t do anything together. Ben made the decision to take them to the park, so the kids could play while Michael complained.

 

 

“They are really doing it now?” He asks me. 

 

 

“Justin is, but Mel isn’t ready yet. Something about cycles, I stopped listening to them because I only care that it's done.” I tell him. 

 

 

“Why spend the money on a clinic? He just needs to hand it to them, they can do the rest.” He tells me. 

 

 

“Justin wanted to make sure every test came back clean.” I tell him. 

 

 

“See, this is the reason you two need to stop tricking. Then Justin wouldn't be worried about that.” He tells me.

 

 

“It's because of the way you did it that they are doing it this way. Michael, no matter how safe you think you are, you never know for sure.” I tell him. 

 

 

“So they didn't want me because of Ben?” He asks, fuming.

 

 

“It had nothing to do with Ben. Mel wanted Justin, she wasn't even thinking of anyone else. Truthfully, it's time for you to stop being pissed they didn’t choose you.” I tell him. 

 

 

“I'm worried about you and Justin. You are trying to work on your relationship and Mel jumps in to get a baby. They obviously weren’t thinking of how this could affect you and Justin.” He tells me. 

 

 

“It's the same as them having Gus. Justin and I talked about it and decided together that he would do this. You need to worry about Ben, not us.” I tell him. 

 

 

“Ben and I have a great relationship, why would you think anything was wrong?” He asks me. 

 

 

“Ben is barely speaking to you after you got Deb worked up over this. Ben can usually deal with you, but you're making everything more complicated than it needs to be. I want Justin to have anything he wants, and I knew someday he'd want a child, but like he said, how long before either of us has the time to have one. By doing it this way, all my children will grow up together. It makes sense for us to do it this way, and you need to let it go.” I tell him. 

 

 

“There was a time when you'd have told me everything, lately it's like I only get things second hand. What changed so that you no longer include me?” He asks me. 

 

 

“Justin changed things. He has to be first, not you. I can't run to you if I want Justin and I to work. You shouldn't be coming to me either, it's what our partners are for.” I tell him. 

 

 

“It doesn’t mean you keep things from me.” He tells me. 

 

 

“Michael, part of the reason I do is because you say things that make me wonder why I still want to be friends.” I tell him. 

 

 

“He hurt you.” He tells me crossing his arms.

 

 

“We hurt each other, and you butting in didn’t help the situation. You know that Justin has never heard what you said that day, don't you? If he had, I don't think he could have stayed your friend. It's why I let you get away with it.” I tell him, lighting up to keep from saying I never really forgave him either.

 

 

“You know I didn't mean it.” He tells me. 

 

 

“Then why say it?” I ask him. 

 

 

“You were hurting and it pissed me off that he stood there with the asshole he cheated with.” He tells me. 

 

 

“It had nothing to do with you. Justin needed me to show him with more than words he was important to me. Here's something you didn’t know, when he came to me and tried to stay, I practically threw the door open, and I told him it was his choice where he wanted to be. I didn’t give him a reason to stay. I wasn’t ready to be what he needed, so he went, with me shoving him out the door. I let him go, but never left him anymore than he left me.” I tell him. 

 

 

“If you would have listened when Justin was telling you how he felt about Brian, none of that would have happened.” Ben tells him, sitting down.

 

 

“I listened to him complain that Brian was being Brian.” He tells us. 

 

 

“Yet instead of telling Brian how Justin felt, you only told him something guaranteed to break them up.” Ben tells him. 

 

 

“I had to watch Justin kissing that asshole, he didn’t deserve anything from me.” He tells us. 

 

 

“You didn’t deserve anything from him, but he still helped you.” I tell him. 

 

 

“I'm going to play with the kids.” He tells us, walking off.

 

 

“He's never going to see what he did as wrong.” Ben tells me. 

 

 

“I'm never going to see what he said as right.” I tell him. 

 

 

“Michael gets blinded by what he believes.” Ben tells me. 

 

 

“It's why I don't toss him out of my life. I know he honestly thought he was right, but some things are hard to overlook.” I tell him. 

 

 

“You got Justin back, so it worked out in the end.” He tells me. 

 

 

“I always knew he'd come back, so I waited. I'm not willing to walk through Michael’s mine fields anymore. Deb is going to have to understand the same thing.” I tell him. 

 

 

“I'll make sure they do.” He tells me. 

 

 

JUSTIN 

 

 

If it wasn’t embarrassing enough that everyone in the waiting room knew why I was in this room, having Mel and Lindsay cheer me on didn’t help. I looked around at the straight porn and had to wonder why sperm banks hadn’t thought of the fact that gay men do it too.

 

 

I wandered around trying to find some inspiration to fill the cup with. Finally I picked up my phone to ask how it worked for Brian.

 

 

“You done yet?” He asks me.

 

 

“I'm looking at ‘JUGS’ not men in skimpy clothes. Why do they think only straight men do this?” I ask him. 

 

 

“So you're having issues? I could have helped you instead of hanging here with Michael of the perpetual moan.” He tells me. 

 

 

“Can you not bring up Michael when I'm trying to bring myself up?” I ask him. 

 

 

“I could bring myself and help.” He offers.

 

 

“I don’t think they'll let us have sex here.” I tell him.

 

 

“If I was there I could sit you down and lick each of your nipples until you had goosebumps from slow slide of my tongue down your chest. I would slide my hand down your hips and reach around to stimulate your rim and slide into your tight ass with my fingers, getting you so hard that I would need to suck your cock, before any of my favorite protein gets wasted. I’d work you up then stop, because I love when you beg me to let you cum.” He stops when he hears me groaning my orgasim.

 

 

“Thanks.” I pant.

 

 

“I live to service you.” He tells me, hanging up.

 

 

I look at the cup and want to ask if this is enough, they never told me if it needed to be filled or was three quarters enough? I wasn’t going to go out there and ask my cheerleaders and decided to knock on the small door on the wall.

 

 

“Is there a problem?” The guy opens the door.

 

 

“No, it’s just nobody told me how much to give. Is this enough?” I ask him holding up the cup.

 

 

“Yeah, when they say fill it they just mean put something in it.” He tells me smiling.

 

 

“Oh, but this is like what I normally do.” I tell him.

 

 

“Ever think of getting into this business if that’s normal?” He jokes, at least I think he is.

 

 

“Well if that’s good, then I’m out of here.” I hand it to him and run out of the room.

 

 

“Everything go okay?” Lindsay asks me.

 

 

“Yep, sure, um... can we get out of here?” I ask, because people are watching us.

 

 

“We just need to wait until they confirm that everything is viable.” Mel tells me.

 

 

“Great.” I tell them enthusiastically.   

 

 

The doctor comes out and invites us into his office twenty minutes later. He smiles at me as I walk in and I’m feeling a little violated. Then decided to let him know that gay men need gay things to do this.

 

 

“The lab reported that everything is looking viable and that we have enough for a few tries if the first one doesn’t take.” He tells us.

 

 

“I won’t be ready until my next cycle.” Mel tells him, and I want to run from this conversation. I DON’T NEED TO KNOW THAT.

 

 

“Are you all going to want to be at the semination?” He asks us making notes.

 

 

“NOPE, they can do that on their own.” I tell them all.

 

 

“It will just be Lindsay and I.” Mel assures me.

 

 

“Just set up an appointment at the desk and I’ll see you when you're ready.” He tells Mel.

 

 

“Oh and Justin, if you ever want to help another couple we would love for you to donate here.” He tells me looking me up and down. What do they see me as, breeding stock?

 

 

“I have a suggestion.” I tell him.

 

 

“We welcome any suggestion that make it easier for clients.” He tells me.

 

 

“Looking at tits doesn’t do it for me.” I tell him, smirking when he stares at me.

 

 

“Justin!” Lindsay giggles.

 

 

“Seriously, I had to get Brian to help because it was tits everywhere.” I tell them all.

 

 

“We’ll take that under advisement.” The doctor says trying to keep a straight face.

 

 

“You should because I’m sure with the way you're staring at me that you understand what I’m saying.” I tell him as Mel drags me out of the office.

 

 

“Justin Taylor, what would your mother say?” Lindsay asks me, still laughing as we get in the car.

 

 

Shit, what will she say. Man if this was ever a time I wish I was an orphan, this is it. I call Brian because we have to tell my mom.

 

 

“Justin, I don’t think they need multiple donations.” Brian the smart ass tells me when he answers.

 

 

“Brian, we might be in trouble.” I tell him.

 

 

“Justin, please tell me they don’t both want to be your baby mommas?” He asks.

 

 

“No, but they brought up Mom, and we haven’t told her. You think Deb isn’t going to?” I ask him.

 

 

“Fucking A, we are going to die. It was a pleasure knowing you.” He tells me.

 

 

“So we might need to go to the Pitts, before Mom comes to us.” I tell him.

 

 

“I’m going to kill the Novotny’s if Mommy Taylor finds out. I like my one ball and wanted to keep it.” He tells me.

 

 

“I’ll protect all your yummy parts.” I tell him, while the girls groan.

 

 

“Guess we are going to be spending a couple days in hell.” He tells me.

 

 

I hang up and decided to try to get Mom to not talk to Deb until we have a chance to tell her. I swear nothing is ever a secret with this group. 

 

 

“Justin, just the child I want to talk to.” Mom answers sounding unhappy.

 

 

“I’m coming to visit, isn’t that exciting.” I tell her, hoping she’s pissed about something else.

 

 

“Really, after what Deb told me I wouldn’t be too excited.” She tells me.

 

 

“Brian and I wanted to tell you ourselves. I thought you would be happy to have your first grandchild.” I tell her.

 

 

“Trust me, I’m happy, but not about the way I found out. Tell Mel that I look forward to all of us spending time together.” She says like we are bad children.

 

 

“I’ll let her know, but after Michael is out of her line of fire.” I tell Mom.

 

 

“So did everyone know but me?” She asks, sounding hurt.

 

 

“We meant to let you know first, it’s just the way it happens when it comes to this group. One knows and then all know before you're ready to talk to your mother.” I tell her, hoping she won’t be too pissed at Brian and me.

 

 

“Are you planning on explaining how you became the one they wanted?” She tell me.

 

 

“Justin let me talk to her.” Mel tells me and I willingly let her deal with the wrath of Mom.

 

 

“Ms Taylor… Jen, thank you for having such a wonderful son. I wanted my baby to have a father that would raise it with the love I saw come from having such a loving mother.” Mel tells her.

 

 

“Yes, all of us talked and we plan to raise the baby as co-parents with Gus too… it means a lot that you see Gus that way… We will definitely make plans to visit soon… okay I’ll let him know, bye Jen.” Mel smiles as she hangs up.

 

 

“Is she less pissed?” I ask Mel.

 

 

“She told me that you better get your ass home, so is that less pissed to you?” She asks me.

 

 

“Nope, cause my mom only curses when she’s going to murder me.” I groan.

 

 

“Yeah, my mother always sounded like it put her out to curse.” Lindsay tells us.

 

 

“She seems to want to spend time with us.” Mel tells Lindsay.

 

 

“Of course she does, you're giving her a grandchild, you can do no wrong.” I tell her.

 

 

“Good, I get to rub it in Brian’s face that Mommy likes me best.” Mel smirks.