- Text Size +

CHAPTER 19: HOME

 

RED CAPE COMICS

 

MICHAEL

 

How fucking dare he describe me as a lodger?! So what...I didn’t pay the mortgage but I contributed in other ways!  I trudge upstairs to the small apartment and put down my duffel and look through what he’s packed for me.  Fucker’s packed enough clothes for a week here!

 

I suddenly think of something and grab my jacket.  Fuck! I don’t have my keys.  Grabbing my phone I pace as I wait for him to answer.

 

“Ben!  I left my keys behind.  What do you mean so?  Well obviously I need them to get back in the house to get some more of my stuff.  As I may or may not decide to come back at the end of the week.  No I would rather not tell you what they are. Just bring my keys with you tomorrow morning at ten thirty, I’ll meet you at the diner!”

 

I lay back on the bed and smile. He’ll be there with abject apologies for his queening out.  And when I finally accept his apology, one of the first things we’re going to do is find somewhere else for Hunter to live!

 

BRITIN

 

MAIN BATHROOM

 

JUSTIN

 

That was the best bath and shower I have had in my life.  I’m currently working honey and dark chocolate body oil into my skin; I don’t want to use too much but it smells so good.

 

“I have another three bottles, twat.”  He kisses my shoulder.  “Turn around let me do your back.”

 

As his fingers work in the oil, I have to fight not lean back and to keep from moaning.

 

“Okay you’re done.”  He gently swats my ass.  “Hot chocolate with Beam or Brandy?”

 

“Brandy.”  I manage say over the thrum of my heart.

 

MASTER BEDROOM

 

“You make the best hot chocolate!”  I lick my lips and sigh happily.  “But you don’t drink it; why is that?”

 

He shrugs and smiles.  “Slick has a philosophy if you don’t eat something but are happy to make it for someone else, make it the best you can.  She can’t do dairy but when she made some hot chocolate for Gus, he couldn’t stop raving about it so I had to learn how to do it.”

 

“She’s a good friend to you isn’t she?”  I marvel at the way his stomach muscles ripple under my fingers.  

 

 

“The best, the absolute best.”  He mumbles into my hair.

 

“I’ve decided how I want to thank her.”  I tap his thigh and he spreads his legs and I settle between them.  “I’m going to do a portrait of her mom, what do you think?”

 

“I think that’s an excellent idea.”  He kisses my ear then whispers, “Now turn around and be kissed.”

 

I wrap my legs round his waist and within seconds our mouths are meshed together…our tongues chasing each other.  He tastes of Beam and cigarettes.  Without any effort, he rolls me onto my back and starts to kiss and lick that spot behind my ear.

 

“Mmmm.”  I groan as his fingers gently play with my nipples, before being replaced by his hot mouth.

 

I writhe and arch as he alternately nips and suckles them before kissing down to my belly button.  I can feel my cock start to leak and throb and start to tug gently on his hair.

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“I-if we’re going to make love you need to stop that or I’m not going to…oh my God!”

 

The sudden heat of his mouth round my cock surprises me and when he hollows out his cheeks and flicks my slit, I come hard.

 

“Last?”  He chuckles brushing my hair from my eyes as I quieten.

 

“Yeah…last.”  I pant out.

 

“You okay?”  He kisses me gently and I taste myself on him…it’s hot as hell!

 

“Oh yeah, so um are we…?”  I lock eyes with him.

 

“Yeah.”

 

He tugs at my hips and I turn over.  His tongue running down my spine has me grinding into the bed.  “Be still.”  He commands before mouthing the base of my spine.  

 

“Easy for you to say, you’re not being given exquisite, oh, oh…torture!”

 

He swats my ass.  “Torture?”  He chides me.  

 

“I said exquisite torture now get back to it!”

 

“Bossy bottom.”  He grumbles before spreading my cheeks and dipping his tongue into my pucker and after 5 minutes I’m biting the pillow.

 

“Brian.”  I gasp.  “Brian, I’m ready.”

 

“Okay.”  He lifts off me and I get on my hands and knees.  “No, turn over.”

 

I look up at him confused.  “Want to see your face.”  He pulls out lube and a condom and adds some to his finger before sliding back into me, I arch my back and whimper as another then another finger is added.

 

“Aha-aah-aah.”  I cry out and he immediately stops.  “You okay?”

 

I grin at him. “Hell yeah!”

 

Ripping the condom open with his teeth, he puts it on and then adds more lube.  “Put your legs round my waist.  That way I won’t go too deep at first.”  He kisses me deeply again.

 

“Now please now.”  I whimper against his mouth.

 

I feel his cock against my pucker and wince as he starts to enter me.  “Bear down and try to push me out, it will make it easier.”  He whispers into my ear.

 

“Ow!  Oh it h-hurts.”  I yelp as his head slides in.  

 

“Breathe and relax.”  He murmurs soothing my abdomen.  

 

“Okay.”  I take a deep breath and will my body to relax.  

 

“That’s better. Now comes the good bit I promised you.” He pulls back slightly and then slides all the way in and I squeal in pleasure before meeting his next thrust. “That’s it, yes that’s it.  Oh Justin!”  He groans and leans back down to kiss me and I tighten my legs around his waist.

 

“Oh!  Brian, this feels...  Oh!”  I whimper and grab the sheets.  

 

“Good?  This feels good?”  He pants as his continues to swipe against my prostate.

 

“Uh!  Aaah, s-so g-g-good.”

 

“Open your eyes baby, want to see.”  He groans.  “Oh God so close!”

 

“Mmm m-me too!  Oh, I’m there!”  I scream and explode seconds later he stiffens.  

 

“Fuck yes!”  He growls.  “Yes!”

 

Five minutes later, he lifts his head from my neck and smiles.  “So?”

 

“Don’t pull out.”  I mumble.

 

“I won’t.  You’re so warm and so tight.”

 

“We are definitely doing that again!”

 

“Okay, my bossy bottom.”

 

DINER – SATURDAY MID-MORNING

 

KIKI

 

My day’s gone to shit!  On top of Debs being off and Sarah running very late.  Now we only have one fryer working.  And his lordship is brooding in the corner.

 

“Where’s mother?”  He calls out to me.

 

“Day off.”  I reply and head to the office for Advil or a gun…for him or me at this moment is debateable!

 

“Sorry Kiki!  Five minutes okay.”  Sarah hollers and flies past me to the lockers.

 

“Do I get coffee?”  His lordship demands.

 

“Did you ask?”  I reply, wishing my red pumps worked like Dorothy’s.

 

“I’ll wait for Sarah.”  He snaps back and I heave a sigh of relief.

 

MICHAEL

 

Sarah finally gives me a coffee and I keep an eye on the door waiting for Ben to arrive.  It’s a shame the guys aren’t here but I can always tell them about it afterwards.  The bell goes and I look up and he’s only 5 minutes late.

 

“Well?  Where are my keys?”  I glare at him.

 

“Okay so you’re going to be like that.”  He replies sitting down.

 

“How do you expect me to be when you threw me out last night?”  I hiss.  “My keys.”

 

“Here.”  He hands over them over and stands up.  “Nobody caused this but you Michael.”

 

“Rubbish.  Wait these aren’t my keys.”

 

“Yes they are.  They’re the keys to the van across the street which has all your stuff in it.  When you, correction we, make up our minds as to whether this relationship is going anywhere you can move your stuff back in.”

 

He adjusts his collar and looks at me coolly.  “And I’ve had the locks changed so don’t bother going to Debs for the spare.”

 

He turns and walks out without a backward glance.

 

I stare at the key in my hand and curse myself for not going to mother in the first place!

 

JENNIFER’S HOUSE – LUNCHTIME

 

JENNIFER

 

Molly is glued to the front window waiting for Justin to get here.

 

“What time did you say he was coming again?”

 

“In about five minutes, the rest of our guests are coming at…”

 

“Jester!”  She screams and runs to the door.

 

I hear the door bang against the wall and for once I don’t care.  “Mollster!  Oh Mollster I’ve missed you!”

 

I come into the hallway to find her clinging to him tightly and sobbing.  “Darlings, at least let Brian in too and close the door.”  I laugh through my tears.

 

Twenty minutes later they still haven’t let go of each other’s hands but they’ve stopped crying.  We’re in the kitchen having coffee, whilst waiting for Debs and the others and I’m checking the nibbles as Debs and Slick insisted on doing the food.

 

“Oh my God, it still sounds the same!”  Justin cries out and rushes to the door.  Brian looks confused and follows him outside.

 

BRIAN

 

Oh shit.  Daphne is going to have to get a new car because there is no way in hell that Slick is going to let her keep it.  I have to laugh and Justin looks at me and I just shake my head.

 

“What?”  Daphne demands.  “What’s so funny?  Okay it’s not in the greatest of condition but…”

 

“You’re going to have to get a new car because…”

 

Before I could finish the rest of them arrive and Slick and Idaho almost race each other to the car.  Idaho whistles and Slick checks the interior.

 

“Turn the engine for me sweetheart.”  The engine roars into life.  “Oooh baby.  That sounds good! Might need an overhaul but once it's, sorry what’s um, his name?”  She nods at the car.

 

“How did…Oliver.”  Daphne replies looking bemused as Idaho bounces in the front seat.

 

“Suspension’s almost shot.  Want the same interior?”  He asks.

 

“Let’s go inside guys.  They are going to be a while!”  Carl waves us inside.

 

KITCHEN

 

Half an hour later a shell-shocked but smiling Daphne and a smug Slick come in.

 

“Think fast.”  Slick calls to Justin and throws keys in his direction, which he just manages to catch.  “Idaho’s gone to get the trailer for Oliver, who is your new project.”

 

“W-what do you mean?”  He stammers.

 

“Took a bit of badgering but when I said I would be making sure it would be detailed by a certain blonde apprentice, she agreed to sell him to me, but wants helping rights, so I said sure.”

 

Emmett snickers.  “Oh sweetie you do realise what she’s saying don’t you?”

 

Justin shakes his head and then gazes at Daphne and Slick as realisation starts to dawn.

 

“He’s yours!  Welcome home Justy!”  She grins.  “I can’t wait to see how Oliver turns out!  But you are NOT painting him purple okay?!”

 

This sets off another round of tears and I jerk my head so that we can have a bit of time for him to compose himself.

 

DINING ROOM

 

EMMETT

 

Idaho must have driven like the devil was chasing him because he was back in 15 minutes and Oliver is secured and Cujo has already taken him back having followed Idaho.

 

Brian and Justin come back in and Justin’s eyes light up at the spread that Debs and Slick have prepared.  Braised short ribs, baked potatoes and matchstick salad- well let’s face it that’s for Brian- and I’ve done an ice box cake with praline hazelnut cookies.

 

“Ooh Molly, here.”  I hand over the comics and she flings herself into my arms.  “Whoa darling, I just got them. He told me about them.”  I pry her off my neck and she launches herself at Justin.

 

“You remembered!”  She whimpers.

 

“Of course.”

 

“Now come on let’s eat.”  Jennifer orders.  “This all looks delicious, what’s on the ribs?”

 

“Creole seasoning, it’s not too hot but there’s some extra to sprinkle on top if you feel like it, but warning that is hot.”  Slick smiles.  “Debs how long did it take you to do the salad and how many nails did you lose?”

 

“Forty minutes and three, and no they are not in the salad before anyone says anything!”

 

“I can vouch for that!”  Carl grins kissing her hand.

 

“God these are so tender, the meat just falls off the bone…”  Justin coos and we watch Brian’s expression as Justin sucks the remaining meat off and slurps it down.

 

“Oh you’re going to pay.”  He mumbles and Justin beams at him.

 

“Oh speaking of bone!”  Daphne giggles.

 

By the time they’ve finished there isn’t a dry eye in the room.  “Oh I wish we had a video of that!”  I cackle.

 

“Surprise!”  Daphne waves her phone at us.  “When did you do that?!”  Jennifer demands finally catching her breath.

 

“I didn’t…Molly did!”

 

“Molly!”  Jennifer looks scandalised. “Let’s watch it after lunch!”

 

“Oh yes with dessert!”  I snort.  “Now Miss Daphne can you explain why Oliver can’t be purple?”

 

“The same reason a Classic Vette shouldn’t be sky blue right Brian?”  Slick quirks her eyebrows.

 

“You painted a Vette sky blue?”  Carl looks appalled.

 

“Oh no-no-no-no, I did not! Someone else did after I refused to do it.  Want to tell them what happened Brian or shall I?” He leans back in his seat and motions for her to continue.  “Well in his arrogance, he decided that he knew better so went to another dealer.  And he hated it.  But pride goeth before the paint job and he wouldn’t change it until…”  She pauses.  “Michael gushed over it when he saw it.  It was back at mine and resprayed in a day!”

 

“Would I be forgiven Sunshine if I say it was the same blue as your eyes?”

 

“No.”  Justin chuckles.

 

“Speak of the devil.”  Brian sighs as his phone goes.  “Michael.  How…wait slow down, what’s happened?  What do you mean you and Ben have split up?  When did this happened?  How is it…but that’s what I said to you to Mikey. I said I would call you, not that we were meeting.  I don’t control what you say to Ben so no, not my fault.  No, I said to you I have plans…”

 

“Michael its mother.  No I will not put Brian back on.  This split is your fault, not Brian’s!  I was in the diner remember? Brian will call you tomorrow; I’m switching his phone off now.  Goodbye Michael.”  She grimaces.  “There now where were we?  Oh yes dessert and a video I believe.”

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please review kindly and constructively.  Thank you xx