- Text Size +

CHAPTER 63: AND YOU ARE OUT

 

BRITIN – DAWN FRIDAY MORNING

 

MASTER BEDROOM

 

BRIAN

 

God his eyes are beautiful!  Especially like this.  Lust blown and full of love.  I rock gently and they flutter.

 

“Slower?”  I murmur.

 

“No, you’re just right.  Oh God I love you.  Oh!”

 

“Ah!”  I gasp as he clenches tightly.

 

I love making love to him this way- face to face, barely moving, I rock and he clenches. It’s a slow and juicy build up.

 

“Uh, uh, babe!”  I whimper as he holds on and then giggles as he releases me. I angle it just right and thrust harder than normal.

 

“Ooof!”  He moans.

 

I can feel his cock starting to twitch harder between us.  “Now?”

 

“Mmm now.”  He moans.

 

I slide my hand between our bodies and move slowly and stroke at the same time.  His mouth opens in a silent scream before he clenches hard and then tightens his legs round my waist.

 

“F-f-fuck!”  He gasps into my ear.

 

“Oh my…”  I bury my head in his neck as my hips jerk and I empty into my happy place.

 

We lay together for a while.  Before I roll on my back keeping myself inside him.  “Oh!”  He sighs.

 

“Shower now!”  I sit up and I feel him clench round me.  He tightens his legs and even though my eyes are rolling back in my head as his insides massage my cock, we make it to the bathroom for a leisurely fuck and even longer shower.

 

As we are remaking the bed, he smiles at me.  “Never says a word unless it has to be said.”

 

I just smile and nod before we slip under the sheets, spooning each other and drift off into blissful sleep.

 

UPTOWN HOTEL – MID-MORNING

 

MICHAEL’S ROOM

 

MICHAEL

 

I have finally managed to speak to someone at Mount Gay Impound Yard and they say I can come and get my truck on Saturday as there is a 24 hour waiting period for the vehicle to be cleared by the police!

 

At first, I didn’t believe them and almost accused them of theft, but they told me to check with the police for the new policy about impounded vehicles if there was still a problem.  Turns out there’s a new law that if a vehicle has been impounded after being parked for 30 concurrent days then the police have to investigate it first.

 

I’m meeting Lindsay downstairs before we head to the diner.  I can’t wait to get my stuff so I have a change of clothes and underwear.  We’ve not heard much from Claire, except to say she’s settling in nicely and what a delight my mother is!

 

“There you are!  What on earth have you been doing?”  Lindsay asks impatiently.  “I’m hungry.”

 

I roll my eyes at her and stride past her to hail a cab.

 

DINER – MID-MORNING

 

KIKI

 

Well I’ll be damned if that girl is not a miracle worker in the kitchen!  There has been nothing but praise for her skills.  Even the greatness that is Brian had the tempura fried fish burger to himself, after he demolished half of Justin’s.

 

My joy evaporates on seeing the gruesome twosome come in.  They head to their usual table and Michael is frowning at how many people are in there at this time.

 

Debs heads over to them.

 

LINDSAY

 

“Good morning Debs.”  I smile at her.  She doesn’t exactly smile back but at least she’s not as hostile as normal.

 

“What can I get you both?”  She asks.

 

“I’ll have the omelette with a side of crispy bacon, brown toast and a mint tea please.”

 

With a sigh she turns to Michael.  “Weren’t you wearing that outfit at least three days ago?”

 

He glares balefully at her.  “Coffee to start and then I’ll decide what heart clogging meal to have.”

 

“Yes Fauntleroy!”  She growls and heads to place our order.

 

“Michael, apart from your thing with the truck, what is the problem?”  I lean back in booth.

 

“Don’t you think that it’s odd that…”

 

I close my eyes.  “Claire is staying with your mother while the apartment is being redecorated?  No I don’t.”

 

His expression is mutinous but determined.  “I don’t care what you say!  There’s something going on…”  He looks round and then he gasps.  “I knew it!  Look!”  He hisses, pointing at the hatch.

 

There is Claire dinging the bell and I have to admit that I’m surprised that she’s working here but then I look round at the plates of the clientele and there is definitely something different about it.

 

“Here you go.”  Debs puts my plate down.  “And have you made up your mind yet?”

 

He looks at my plate.  “I’ll have the bacon and eggs, white toast and tomatoes and an explanation when you’re ready.”

 

Debs slides in next to me, exasperated.  “An explanation for what?”

 

His tone is sharp and unnecessarily nasty.  “Why that convict is in my room for a start?  And why she appears to be working here?”

 

I cast a furtive look and yes she heard that.

 

“Well ain’t you lah-di-dah!  Denigrating a fellow convict or have you forgotten your jail time?  And as for why she’s working here, you need to take that up with Ems.”

 

He blushes but mercifully says nothing else.

 

DEBS

 

I head to the hatch with his order and she just shakes her head.  “As tempting and well deserved as it would be, I shan’t doctor his food.”  She takes a soothing breath.  “I promise.”

 

“Thanks.  Not because he doesn’t deserve it but because you’re really good and Ems would hate to lose you.”

 

I look back at them and at least he’s stop trying to stare her to death.

 

The door opening brings in Twinkle who plops happily in the booth with a stack of envelopes.

 

“What you got there sweetie?”  I ask, sitting next to him.

 

“Invites.”  He whispers not wanting certain people to know.  “Grim has invited…ah there they are.  Can you let me out please?”

 

I chuckle as he scampers to a booth of Doms and their boys and observes his etiquette when greeting a Dom.  His head bowed and quiet until they acknowledge him.

 

“You may speak Twinkle.”  A large Black Dom commands and the diner goes quiet; it’s quite something to watch.

 

“Master has asked me to pass these onto you Master Roman, Master Draco and Master Leather...”

 

I hear the inevitable snickering coming from their part of the diner.

 

Master Roman turns to them.  “You may find our customs amusing but at least we’re not alone, disrespected and loathed.  Coventry.”  That wipes the smirk off his face.  “Continue Twinkle.”

 

“And would be grateful if you did not discuss the contents in front of certain dumb…

 

“Twinkle.”  Master Roman warns, not altogether sternly.

 

“I apologise for my rudeness in your company but not for what I was going to say.”

 

“Apology accepted.  And we will abide by Master Grim’s wishes and open these in private.  You may leave us now.”

 

“Thank you Master Roman.”

 

He comes back to the booth looking a little nervous.  “Don’t worry.  I don’t think anybody is going to tattle on you for that.”  I pat his hand and smile.

 

JUSTIN’S STUDIO – AFTERNOON

 

SIDNEY

 

“Justin these are superb!”  I still can’t believe the talent of the man, one so young and without training.  “But where’s the one of Slick’s mother?  I do hope she’s not changed her mind?”

 

He shakes his head and promptly wipes paint across his forehead, much to Brian’s amusement.

 

“She wants to keep it with her for as long as she can but she’s still going to New York.”

 

“Oh good.”  I look at the commission he’s doing and sigh.

 

“Problem?”  He looks worried.

 

“Yes.  I don’t even have a quarter of your talent; I can’t even draw an egg shape!  So consider that a very jealous sigh.”

 

“Speaking of jealous have you heard anything else?”  Brian asks, admiring either the painting or Justin’s ass. I suspect the latter judging by the leering!

 

“No but I understand from the B&B Squad that they had to find somewhere to live and sharpish so I should imagine that took up their time.”  I chortle.  “But I hear that you’ve settled on a church for yours?”

 

Brian nods somewhat sheepishly.  “Yes the First Presbyterian Church, it’s…”

 

“Got Tiffany windows and the designer queen in him couldn’t resist.”  Justin interrupts, grinning.

 

“And when is the stationery that you ordered from Ems due to arrive?  I believe it looks remarkably…”

 

“Okay, okay!”  He holds up his hand and then heads to the sink to wash up.  “Come on, time to feed the beast.”

 

And right on cue his stomach grumbles.

 

DINER – LATE AFTERNOON

 

EMMY

 

This place has never been so busy!  And this wasn’t just the lunchtime regulars. There’s actually some new people, too.  I need to have a word with Slick about Claire, so have arranged to meet her here.

 

Brian and Justin turn up and slide in next to us.  Happily the gruesome twosome aren’t about and there aren’t any tables or counter seats either. But slowly, it starts to empty.

 

“Isn’t Richard due back today?”  Justin looks somewhat disappointed.

 

“No he’s off for another 5 days. Unfortunately, he injured himself playing with toys.”

 

“Oh great so it’s still Claire?!  I mean I’m sorry for…”

 

I lean in conspiratorially and whisper, “Trust me nobody else is.”  We lean back chuckling.

 

“Did you hear what happened earlier?”  Kiki comes up with a pot of coffee.  “Between the Doms and the dumbass?”

 

I take a grateful sip.  Claire came in overnight when I said she could work here and cleaned the kitchen and the coffee machines, saying she couldn’t work in the mess that Richard could.  She also sourced some different coffees. The Guyanese Java has gone down particularly well.

 

“So you going to tell us or do we have to guess?”  Justin grins.

 

“Tell what?  Hey guys.”  Slick slides into the booth.

 

“Well, Twinkle was handing out his invitations to the Doms and somebody found his deference to Master Roman amusing. Or at least he did until he was shot down in flames by the words, loathed, disrespected and Coventry.”

 

Slick chuckles.  “Oh that reminds me...  Does your secret stationery place do business cards? I might pimp mine up a bit.”

 

“Yes.  You got a card on you and I can get a mock-up for you for Monday too.”

 

“Star.”  She leans forward.  “Is Rich…”

 

“Not for another 5 days.”  Justin snickers.

 

“And you two aren’t the only ones asking.”  Kiki says and then groans.

 

“Them?”  I ask, without looking round as the temperature drops markedly.

 

“Two tables down.”  She mutters and heads back behind the counter.  Her animosity towards them is so deep that she refuses to serve them.  And for once, they have enough common sense not to ask for her.

 

“So, Justin how’s the show prep going?”  Slick asks with a shit-eating grin.

 

“Fine.  Though Sidney did think you wouldn’t allow us to show the one of your mom but I assured him that it’s all fine.  But even better, I’ve got 6 more commission pieces to do, including a mural at Carnegie Mellon.”

 

I can hear the steam coming out of Lindsay’s ears.  My turn.

 

“Now my darling Slickness.  Claire is a godsend as you can tell by the crowds and I was wondering if I could take the sponsorship of her from you.”

 

She frowns.  “Explain a bit more what you would do with it.”

 

“Train her.  She’s destined for more than slinging hash.   If I have her sponsorship then I can put her under Honeycutt’s House of Food instead and she can learn the finer points of the culinary world.”

 

“Are you serious?”  Brian looks at me and then at Justin, who has big puppy dog eyes.

 

“Of course. This is catering we’re talking about and I never joke about that.”

 

“Wedding present?”  Brian asks him and Justin pulls him forward, giving him a serious tongue fucking kiss.

 

“Can you sign Justin up for it as well?  He’s seriously a good cook.”

 

“Baby, seriously you want to do it too?”

 

“Um…”  Slick looks bashful.

 

“Oh land sakes!  Fine three of you!  Nobody else!”  I laugh.

 

“Well aren’t you noble?”  Michael sneers.  “I notice that you didn’t offer to help me or Lindsay out when we were released!”

 

I turn round to face them.  “Can you cook?  Have you expressed anything but a sneering interest in catering, unless it benefited you?  No and no.  Are we friends?  No.  Any reason whatsoever to help you both?  No.”

 

“Ah, but that means you’d have to have her either above here or House of Food.  She has to live or work near the premises.”

 

I nod, not really knowing what the hell she’s talking about.

 

“Which kind of works out for me.  Have you discussed it with Claire?”

 

And right on cue she comes out for her break.  Carrying, judging by the expression on Brian’s face, freshly fried tempura fish burgers and string fries.  “Someone, I’m not mentioning any names, called ahead.”

 

She sits down and then looks up and waves at Michael and Lindsay.   “So have you spoken to her?”

 

“Yes and the answer is yes, he can have my sponsorship.”  Claire gives her a hug.  “But there’s a caveat. If he has your sponsorship, he has to provide you with accommodation.”

 

“Oh shit!  I hadn’t thought of that.”  She frowns.

 

“But Emmy has somewhere for you to stay.  Right?”

 

Again I’m nodding. I’m assuming that’s the correct response.

 

“Great because that means that Kyle can move in on Tuesday.”  Slick smiles.  “He’s been wanting to move for a while so…”

 

“I see.  I think.”  Her phone starts to beep and she just barely suppresses her smirk.

 

“He’s got his own furniture so I can junk the stuff that’s in there.  It came with the apartment.  Oh it turns out you were right to suggest I get the door changed. This one is much sturdier and the locksmiths are over there right now sorting out the locks.  We couldn’t get the other lock to work in the new door. It’s too thick apparently.”

 

Justin has his head tucked into Brian’s shoulder and trying to eat and not laugh at the noises coming from that table.

 

I look up at the door opening and hear Debs cheery hellos to some regulars. She comes and joins us.

 

“What did I miss?”  She asks looking round at us.  “What did you do that just had them running out like their dicks were on fire?”

 

We look across and they have definitely gone and we all burst out laughing.

 

“What?  Tell me!”  She insists.

 

“Do-don’t be surprised if Michael comes begging for his room back.”  Brian snorts.  “Slick’s just evicted them!”

 

“You don’t think that they will try and get into the apartment do you?”  I ask.

 

“Let me find out.  Needless to say that was Michael demanding we meet now!  Be right back.”

 

CLAIRE

 

I head to the Café on the Corner and find them steaming at a table.  “Before you say anything, I had no idea that this was a condition of the sponsorship…”

 

“See? Told you she was a liar!”  Michael spits.  “Convenient that…”  He pauses as he realises what he was going to say.

 

“Ah the brain is engaged, is it?”  Lindsay snaps.  “Just in case it hasn’t, as far as Slick was concerned, she was living there!  I’m pleased for you really I…”

 

 

“I have a solution though.  My sister is going away for the next two months, she’s got a teaching assignment in Spain.  Parents are so proud.”  I carp bitterly.  “So you guys can stay there, until she gets back.”

 

“What?  Really?”  Lindsay gasps.  I nod and now Michael is smiling at me.

 

“Oh Claire thanks so much.”  Lindsay gushes.

 

“But only for those two months then you have to find somewhere else to live.”  I warn them sternly.  “My sister isn’t like me. She doesn’t put up with any crap. When she wants you out, you are out!”  I look at my watch.  “Look I’ve got to get back.  We’ll talk more tonight.  Text me your hotel details and I’ll meet you there.”

 

I accept the hug from her but back away from him.  “No, just no.”  I leave without another word.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please be constructive and kind if reviewing.  Thanks