- Text Size +

CHAPTER 65: A SMALL WORLD

 

LINDSAY

 

God it is like watching a bad prom night.  The way she’s pawing at him is sickening.

 

“We would get there a lot safer if you let him concentrate on the driving and not on where your hand is going to go next.”  I reprimand her.

 

Terez turns round.  “Feeling left out?  I know someone who can help you with that obvious itch you need to scratch.  What’s your burro?”

 

Burro?”  I repeat, scowling at her.

 

“Oh you are refined, yes?  So what is the type of cock horse you like to ride on?”

 

“I am a lesbian and he is gay!”  I assert.

 

“Oh.  That’s good in one respect; I won’t have to fight you for him. I just need to fight him for him and so far I’m winning.”

 

Michael makes this strangled noise as again she places her hand high up on his thigh.

 

ST BRIDE RESIDENCE

 

SANDRINE

 

“They’re ten minutes away.”  I smile at Claire, who is chuckling away.  “Claire?”

 

“Sorry Sandrine.  Slick has, actually you know what... you need to come meet them!”

 

“What now, as in today?  Why?”

 

“Two reasons.  One, it will give Terez more time to yank Lindsay’s chain and two, you’re going to love them!  Please?”

 

“Oh alright.”

 

“Great!  Hang on.”  She dials a number, grinning enthusiastically.  “Slick, its Claire. How many of the B&B Squad can we get to yours, in say, about half an hour?  Okay, Emmy’s it is. See you then!”

 

TEREZ’S RESIDENCE

 

LOUNGE

 

MICHAEL

 

I am sandwiched between a rock and a Terez place.  Lindsay is glaring at me from the other side of room.

 

“Did Sandrine say how long she would be?”  She asks coldly.  “And Claire is where again?”

 

“No she didn’t and she had to go for her shift.”  Terez finally allows me some room by moving down a whole inch.  “However, she did say that when she comes back, you will be with her in her house and I have agreed to take this little nugget of naughtiness under my bata for the night.

 

“Bata?”  I squeak then cough to clear my throat.  “Does that mean wing?”

 

“No my semental, which means stallion, bata means negligee.”

 

“Of course it does!”  Lindsay snipes.

 

HONEYCUTT’S HOUSE OF FOOD – AN HOUR LATER

 

SLICK

 

Emmy and I exchange looks as Sandrine fights with herself over the pastry placed in front of her.

 

“I’ve practised restraint for many years and this figure has been hard fought for.”  She steels herself and puts the pastry back again.  “I will just have a cup of hot water and a slice of lemon please.”

 

Debs puts the pastry back on her plate and cuts it up.  “Restraint doesn’t get you laid or happy.”

 

Sandrine looks at the plate and goes to say something and lightening quick Debs jams in a piece of pastry.   “Chew!”  She orders.

 

Her expression of righteous indignation changes to one of bliss. Debs after hands her the fork and she finishes the rest. As she dabs gently at her mouth with a napkin, she says, “A slice of torte please. I will run tomorrow.”

 

“Atta gal.”  Debs chuckles.  “So what you got up those elegant sleeves of yours?”

 

“Mmmm.”  She holds a finger before demolishing the torte.  “And the day after that.  As for those two, well first, I’m going to let her sleep under his talent and then I am going to let her into my world, only to kick her right back out again.”

 

She looks longingly at the display case but pushes away her plate, only for Emmy to push it back but with a small bowl of mousse on it.  “Consider it a palate cleanser.”  He grins.

 

“Mmmm, ooh you know what?!  Let me just check something!”  She grabs her purse and flicks through her phone.  “Ah yes!  Could you do a party of 15 this Thursday and Debs and Slick, could you come?”

 

This surprises me, as I haven’t had much input into the conversation, although she’s frowned at me a couple of times.  But I shrug and nod my acceptance at the same time as Emmy says he can accommodate that.

 

“So what’s the theme?”  Emmy is poised and ready.

 

“Welcoming two new people to the neighbourhood of course.”  Sandrine titters.  “It will be such fun!”

 

SANDRINE

 

“So, how do we know you?”  Debs asks.

 

“Oh hadn’t thought of that.  Let me think.”  I tap my nails on the table.

 

“PFLAG?”  Emmy suggests.

 

“No kids.  But I do have a brother who has gay sons, lovely…that’s it!”  I shriek.  “You!  It is you!”

 

“Who?  You?”  Emmy is looking as confused as the rest of them.

 

“That’s where I’ve seen you before!  Meathook!”

 

“Ahem, no, my flame burns too bright and my tongue is too sharp for me to survive that place unscathed.”  Emmy bristles.

 

“Not you Emmy.”  I pat his hand and then look at Slick.  “You, you were at Meathook.”

 

“Nope.  Like Emmy sharped tongued and…”

 

“Have no problem pulling someone out by their nipple chain.”  I reach for her arm and gives it a squeeze.  “Thank you for what you did.”

 

“Which was?”  She prompts.  “Seriously Sandrine no idea what you are talking about.”

 

“I’m part Welsh.”  I clear my throat.  “We never forget a kindness or forgive a slight.  And you are way past due our repayment in kind.”

 

Again.  No idea what you are talking about.”  She asserts testily.

 

“It was years ago but you helped a young man being harassed by someone in Meathook.  He got very rough with him.  You dragged him off him and out of there by his nipple chain and then you looked after the young man until someone could come and get him.  I was that someone.”

 

“Oh okay then. Was just doing my…”

 

“Never went back bless him.  Was trying to achieve what Gray…sorry Twinkle achieved but I don’t think anyone can get that from the get go.  And they’re getting married; I’m so pleased!  Yes, sorry I digress, so my nephew went on…”

 

“Twinkle?  Did you say Twinkle?  He’s a WASP?”  She gasps.

 

“Twinkle, as in getting married to Grim; that Twinkle?”  Claire snickers.

 

“Yes.”

 

“Oh fuck!”  Debs breathes.  “Sandrine, you are gonna need more torte!”

 

By the time they have finished telling me what has happened, I am a fully paid up member of the B&B Squad!

 

ROOF OF PHOENIX RISING – SUNDAY AFTERNOON

 

BRIAN

 

Okay I was wrong. This is not going to be great; this is going to be fucking awesome.  Sidney and I have been a bit sneaky with Justin and he’s been keeping him busy for most of the weekend as I wanted to surprise him with the roof done.

 

I know my bombshell. Once he gets something in mind, he will keep going until it’s done and as much as I love to spank him, I would rather it was because he was cheeky-naughty not hurt-naughty.

 

I cannot believe how great this looks.  “Jesus you have been busy.”  Slick’s voice makes me jump.

 

“Hey.  Well what do you think?”

 

“Christ, this is great! You do realise that keeping this clean is going to be a bitch.”

 

“Yeah that’s the downside but…”

 

“Have a solution…an awning, a temporary one.”  I look at her in confusion.  “Look if we put up hooks on the four corners say at seven foot then you can put up an awning at night or when it rains…”

 

“Brilliant.”  I kiss the side of her head.  “Although I should let him buy it, under false pretences of course…”

 

“You’re learning.  So we’ve got a crew.  Want us to do the swap?”  She turns me around and I just shake my head and laugh.  “Can’t have him mad at just you, can we?”

 

ST BRIDE RESIDENCE

 

KITCHEN

 

SANDRINE

 

I try to keep the smug smile off my face as I dab at my few drops of sweat.  Lindsay on the other hand is red faced and trying not to wheeze.

 

“Oh that was so refreshing, wasn’t it?”  I coo and pour myself another glass of water and sip delicately.  “Something so invigorating about a 5K run!”

 

She just nods and I try not to snort with laughter as her hand trembles taking up her glass.

 

“Now my dear.  I understand that while we were gone the furniture arrived. Why not go and get Mica and you can move in properly?”

 

She just nods making no attempt to correct its name.  After two attempts, she manages to stand and slowly makes her way out of the kitchen.  “We run again tomorrow Lindsay?”

 

“Oh…”  She coughs for a bit.  “Of course. Wouldn’t miss it for the world.”  She finishes weakly.

 

“So glad that I have someone to jog with that matches my stamina.  Oh what are you doing on Thursday?”

 

She almost slumps in relief that she can stop walking.  “N-nothing why?”

 

“We’re throwing you a welcome to the neighbourhood soiree!”

 

That perks her up.  “Really?!  How kind.  Where would it be held?”

 

“Here of course.  Now go get him and yourself settled.  Oh and tomorrow, nice early start. Seven am sharp!”

 

LINDSAY

 

I close Sandrine’s front door and want to cry as I am so fucking tired.  I look at my overnight bag and wonder if I could leave it there and then get it on the way back.  Sighing, I heave myself up, straighten myself out and head to Terez’s house where Mica, I mean Michael, stayed.  I knock on the door and pray someone answers soon as I can barely keep upright and the very thought of moving stuff in today fills me with horror!

 

After about five minutes, I ring the doorbell again but still no answer.  I trudge back to the house and thankfully Claire is there.

 

“What on earth happened to you?”  She tries and fails not to laugh.

 

“5K run, which was somewhat unexpected.”  I groan and sit down on the stairs.  “Sandrine jogs 5K every day and invited me along. Let’s just say her idea of jog and my idea of jog are somewhat different!”

 

I wipe my brow again and this time really have a look at the house.  “It’s beautiful.  I love the light.”

 

“Thanks.  I’ll let her know.  How did you sleep?”

 

I tense up slightly. There was nothing wrong with the bed, but it was what was above it that rankled.  Two... yes fucking two, Justin Taylor originals and before we went to bed, she didn’t stop yakking on about him. Admittedly, I didn’t help myself when I didn’t realise they were his work before I asked about them and praised them to the heavens!

 

“Fine thanks.”  I get up and stretch.  “Have you seen Michael?”

 

“Yes he and Terez left about 2 minutes ago. They’ve gone to collect the stuff from the van.”

 

“What?”  I gasp.  “But they’re my things; I don’t want him let alone her rifling through them!”

 

“Then call them quickly.  They haven’t gotten far!”

 

I grab my phone.  “He’s not answering!  Do you have her number?”

 

“Let me call her.”  She paces the floor.  “Terez!  You guys need to come back. Lindsay’s here and wants to do her own stuff.  Okay, see you in a few.”  She grins at me.  “Sorted, they are on their way back.”

 

Ten minutes later Terez walks, if you can call it that, in with Michael trailing in her wake.

 

“I’m so glad that you called Claire. I didn’t want to leave without Lindsay but he was so keen to get all his stuff in here that he would not be patient…”

 

“All his stuff?”  I echo and narrow my eyes at him.  “Thank you Terez, I’ll take it from here.”

 

“De nada…oh sorry, I mean you’re welcome.  Now I’m going. Last night was so exhausting.”

 

She smiles coquettishly at Michael as she sashays to the door and out.

 

“All your stuff?”  I raise an eyebrow at Michael.  “You weren’t planning on bringing your collectibles here, were you?”

 

“Well yes…I’m not happy with them being where they are. Some…”

 

Although I am fucking seething, I keep that tamped down and plaster on a smile.  “Why don’t you go and see the rooms and see where we can put it. Just don’t make it obvious to you know who?” He grins and heads upstairs.  “Michael?”  I hiss.  “Keys.”  He throws them to me and dashes upstairs. As soon as he’s out of sight, I dash outside and gently close the door.

 

JUSTIN’S STUDIO

 

JUSTIN

 

“I still…”  I gasp.  “Don’t understand why we can’t…can we stop a minute?”  I pant. We put the awning down. It’s halfway in the door and he’s smiling.  “Why are you smiling like that?”

 

“No reason. Ready to go?”  He asks, picking up his end.

 

I glare at him.  “Why does it have to stay in here?  We’re only going to have to take it all the way downstairs again to put it on the roof rack.  Why can’t you…whoa!”

 

My foot catches on a rug…a rug?   There are no rugs in my studio.  I put my end down and look around.

 

“Brian?”  I look round the upstairs is now downstairs.  “Brian what have you done?”

 

“Not just me.  Well the roof was just me but everything else was with help…”

 

“The roof?”  I question but my heart is hammering in my chest. If he’s done what I think he’s done, I’m going to kill him very slowly.

 

He heads to the stairs and reaches out a hand. I ignore the slight tremble and take it and allow him to lead me upstairs.

 

I clap my hand over my mouth because I was going to scream.  My studio is up here and it is bathed in light all over.

 

“Look up.”  He orders gently.

 

I know what I’m going to see but I can’t look without crying.

 

“Look up.”  He repeats, this time with his fingers under my chin. I allow him to lift it and then take a couple of breaths before opening my eyes.  “What do you think?”

 

“Oh fuck!”  I breathe as I see nothing but clear blue sky.  “When and how?  And apart from you, who else do I need to kill?”

 

“Yesterday, today, most of the squad and Sidney.”  He chuckles.

 

“What’s that?”  I point to a corner that has a massive rectangular shape in it.

 

“Why don’t you go and check?”

 

I tug him, chuckling, along behind me and finally we get to the roof and that’s when I lose it and bury my face into his chest and sniffle.  “You horrible, horrible person. I hate you!”

 

“Can you hate me on the rug as opposed to the fire escape?”  He asks, starting to walk us over.

 

On the fur rug is a hamper from Emmy and we’re tucked in a corner that blocks the wind, so although the electric fire is not needed it’s a nice touch, as is the bench from the stairwell and the blankets.

 

“Champagne sir?”

 

“Please.”

 

He pops the cork and it flies somewhere across the street.  “Whoops!”  After he pours my glass and his, then we clink.

 

“I can’t believe you did this.  You are so horrible to me!”   I reach for the blanket.  “What’s in the basket?”  I cover us up and he reaches for it, opens it and groans.

 

“What time is it?”

 

“Uh almost half four why?”

 

“Yes!  Well there’s chicken pie, ribs…wait when did Emmy start doing ribs?  Anyway, sushi, spring rolls, noodle dish, salad, a tub of ice cream and lots more. Which do you want first?”

 

BRIAN

 

“Can I have the basket a minute?”  He reaches for it.

 

“Why?”

 

“No plates.  Let me plate this up, okay?”  He takes the basket and heads back downstairs.

 

“Justin?”

 

“Be back in a minute!”  He calls back.

 

After about ten minutes, he’s not come back up. I’m about to go see what he’s doing when something tells me to look down.  And then I see him.  He’s lying in the middle of the studio on a bedsheet, naked and placing bits of food on his body.

 

“You teasing little fucker!”  I mumble, grabbing the champagne and glasses.

 

STUDIO

 

“Dinner is served.”  He purrs as I come inside and shut the door.

 

“And the starter starts where?”  I approach, slowly pulling off my clothes.

 

“My dainty feet.  And it’s either chopsticks or…”

 

“I got it.”  I growl and nip his ankle before sucking pieces of melon off them both and licking the juices clean.  Mid-calf he has placed prawns and some noodles.  I feed him one leg and eat off the other, then I slurp more noodles off his thigh. I can’t help but smirk as his legs tremble, while I take my time making sure all the dressing is gone.

 

“I’m…I’m pretty sure I didn’t put any on my, oh God, inner thigh.” He growls.

 

“Can’t have you sticky now can we?”  I ask, licking and nipping the inside of his thighs.

 

On each of his hips, he’s placed a piece of chicken pie. I just about manage to feed it to him without dropping it on his face and never has a piece of pie tasted so good.

 

“Brian…”  He whispers.

 

“Sssh.  I’m eating.”

 

I take up the pot of sauce for the spring rolls and pouring it into his navel, make him gasp and clutch the sheet.  I dip a roll into the sauce and twirl it around causing him to groan, I bite, and half dip and twirl again, then feed him the rest.  I suck the rest of the sauce from his navel and make my way up to the ribs on his chest. Taking the meat of one end of the rib, I brush his lips with the other, holding it between my teeth and waiting for him to finish the rest. All the while, I’m gazing into the most beautiful blue eyes I’ve ever seen.

 

Finally the ribs are finished and I have licked his nipples clean of the sauce until they are hard little nubs. He’s writhing and tugging at my hair.

 

“What next?”  I purr into his ear and kiss him softly.  

 

“Your choice.”  He moans into my mouth.

 

I rifle in the basket and find something interesting.  “Are you sure?”  He nods.

 

Turning away from him I shuffle down and then sit astride him with my back to him.

 

“Brian what are you doing?”  I ignore him and start to stroke his cock.  “No…not that I mind what you’re, oh, doing but what did you, uh, take from out of…of…there?”  He questions starting to pant.

 

“Patience.”  I say over my shoulder and concentrate on the task at hand.

 

“Brian!”  He squeaks.  “What are you doing?!”

 

I get off him and let him see the results of my handiwork.

 

He giggles as he looks at his cock which now as a row of strawberry laces tied in bows running up it.  “How do you propose to get them off?”  His breathing is quickening even more as his cock twitches and pre cum bubbles then slides down his shaft.

 

I wiggle my tongue at him.  “With this and no hands. It could take a while; do try not to get harder so they snap off.”

 

He groans and lies back down.  “Payback is going to come!”

 

“And so will you… eventually.”

 

I start with the bottom one and start to nibble on the bow, whilst stroking his inner thighs and balls.

 

“Oh-oh-oh!”

 

“No getting harder.”  I remind him teasingly, blowing gently on his tip and flicking his slit.

 

“Did I tell you how much I…oh!”  I cut off his conversation by taking his entire length into my mouth and sucking all the laces off in one go.

 

Sliding up his body, I share the laces with him. It is one of the most erotic kisses I have ever had.  Burying my fingers in his hair, I ravage his mouth and as he groans in response, I can hear him rifling through the basket.

 

“What the fuck are you doing?”  I husk into his ear.

 

“Nothing. Just keep kissing me.”  He orders and I happily oblige before I scoot off him with a squeak of surprise.

 

“Justin!”  I reach behind me and feel ice cream on my ass.

 

“What?  You have a peachy ass and what’s a peachy ass without ice cream?”  He bats his eyes at me.  “Turn over.”  He growls.

 

I lie flat on my stomach and spread my legs.  I shiver as he licks down my spine before sucking on one cheek and then the other.  “Justin…”  I moan.  “It’s dripping.”

 

“The trick is not to come…”  He repeats to me.

 

GRIFFIN/BADER RESIDENCE – EARLY EVENING

 

MICHAEL’S ROOM

 

MICHAEL

 

I wake up to hammering on the door and look round slightly confused.  I can’t think where I am.  Then I hear my name being shouted and I recognise the voice.  I rush downstairs and open the door to a furious looking Lindsay.

 

“Finally!  What the hell have you been doing?  I’ve been knocking for ages!”

 

“I fell asleep.  Why didn’t you use your key?”  I grumble.

 

“Why didn’t…because I don’t have a key Michael!  Since you got here first I assumed that Claire had given you keys…”

 

“She had but I hadn’t put it on the keyring yet.”  I protest.

 

“So when I said keys and you threw them to me, you didn’t think to give me the keys to the house too?!”

 

“No I didn’t.”  She glares at me.  “Sorry.”  I mutter and then look behind her.  “So what did you bring?”

 

“Nothing.”  She snaps, stalking past me with her case and dropping a bag at my feet.  “Except clothes and toiletries.  And you owe me $260.”

 

Nothing and what for?!”  I snap, following her up the stairs.

 

“Because that’s how much it cost to get your truck towed from the parking garage to the storage facility, where it is at least secure so you won’t have to worry about your widdle toys.”

 

I stop walking and stare at her retreating back.  “What?”

 

“The truck wouldn’t start.  I had to wait an hour for someone to come. Something about a transmission, and then he had to tow it to the storage facility.  Then I had to sort clothing out for us before driving back here.  Now I am very tired and in need of a…”

 

“Why didn’t you call me…?”  I demand.

 

“Have you checked your phone?  I called you at least four times to try and get you to come down but you weren’t picking up.  Were you sleeping off your exhausting night?”  She snaps.

 

“I’ll have you know that I was tired because I slept with one eye open trying to make sure that she-wolf didn’t come in the room and molest me!”

 

She rolls her eyes.  “Of course you were.”

 

“I was!”  I growl back at her.  “So where are my keys to the truck?”

 

“Where are my keys to the house?”  She demands.

 

I stomp downstairs and grab them off the side before heading back up and throwing them at her feet.  “There!”

 

She looks surprised and then furious.  “Very mature Michael.”  She hands the keys to me and after sliding hers into the bedroom.  Without another word she shuts the door in my face.

 

LINDSAY

 

I sit on the bed and listen to him stomp off, then hear the slam of his door.  I lay back on the bed and sigh.  I’m not looking forward to the jog tomorrow but I’m getting back where I belong and there is no way in hell he is ruining it for me.  I look at my nails and wonder if Sandrine can recommend somewhere for me to get them done before Thursday.

 

I snort and then smile to myself. It was worth every penny getting it towed to the storage facility, and there is nothing wrong with it of course.  Well apart from the lock at the back, which I managed with the help of the mechanic for an extra $50, to mangle so that he can’t unlock the door. Naturally, I will blame that on attempted burglary as I know for a fact the first thing he’s going to do is go there tomorrow and try and bring stuff back.

 

Luckily, the other unit we have is in both our names and it requires both of us to be there to take stuff out.

 

And after that display, I’m not feeling at all charitable!

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please be kind and constructive.  Thanks.