- Text Size +

CHAPTER 88: REVELATIONS

 

HILLTOP INN

 

NANCY’S BEDROOM

 

NANCY

 

The world has gone mad!  I pace around the room and glare at my cases.  I was too shocked to do anything but lay down and weep when I realised that Oliver wasn't coming back and woke about an hour ago.  I have eaten in this hovel and the food was acceptable, I suppose.  But with energy restored, it’s time for a bath, proper sleep and then to return to my proper place.

 

BRITIN

 

STAIRS

 

BRIAN

 

Oh God what he does to me.   “So what was it?”  I demand pinning him against the wall and kissing his neck causing him to purr and shiver.  “Justin?  The movie?”

 

“Uh?  Last Tango in Paris?”  He whispers and then gasps as I tease his pucker.

 

“Good boy.”  I murmur in his ear. “My good boy.”  I suck on his lobe before claiming his mouth again.

 

JUSTIN

 

We eventually made it to the bedroom kissing all the way.  I love kissing Brian. He’s at times fierce and demanding, then he’s tender and sensuous.  He lays me gently on the bed.

 

“You know when you spanked me?”  Brian smiles at me and I frown.  “Relax.  I said it was good and I don’t lie, especially not to you.  With my history, I, um, didn’t think...  I mean I’ve never…”  He trails off.

 

“Brian?”  I prompt.

 

“Been spanked before, I mean like that, and I liked it.  But I want to teach you something and it stays between us okay?”  He looks so sweet and vulnerable.

 

I nod and he kisses me deeply.  “Okay.  What do you want me to do?”

 

He smiles and then whispers in my ear.  An hour later, I look at my husband and he is panting with his butter smeared thighs spread and trembling.  I nuzzle his balls and he arches his back and clenches the sheet with one hand and covers his eyes groaning with the other.

 

“Don’t let me!  Don’t let me!  Please back off a bit!”  He whimpers.  “Justin please!”

 

I stop my thrusts and his breathing slows.  He nods at me and I slide my fingers back in and stroke his prostate gently but firmly.

 

“What do you need me to do?”  I kiss and lick his stomach.

 

“Keep doing what you’re doing…oh mmm!  Suck me!”  He looks down at me, his eyes glassy but pleading.

 

I ghost over his cock and swallow him down.  I run my tongue up and down his vein.

 

“Stop.”  He hisses.

 

I release him, I shift my fingers and keep stroking his prostate.  He opens his mouth and nothing comes out.  I smile as his hips stiffen and he arches, punching the bed frantically.  He sinks back onto the bed with his cock still rigid and he’s panting.

 

“Please Justin, please!”  He whispers hoarsely.  “Say it!  Say it!”

 

“You want me to say it?”  I bite my lip. This the second time he’s asked me, but this time he nods.  “Please will you fuck me?”

 

“God yes!”  He growls.

 

I withdraw my fingers and then I’m on my back and he’s gazing at me with pure animalistic need before kissing me hungrily.  I groan into his mouth as he positions himself and sinks into me.

 

I don’t think I’ve ever felt him like this and it feels so good!  “Oh God, Brian you're so hard!”  I whisper into his ear.

 

“OH MY FUCKING GOD!”  He yells, his hips pumping. I tighten my legs round his waist and it feels like he’s pouring every ounce of himself into me before slumping on top and gasping for air.

 

Ten minutes later, he’s finally up on his elbows looking adoringly at me.  “Was that okay?”  I ask shyly.

 

“Exquisite.”  He grins tiredly.  “And now you know how to edge.”

 

“I don’t think I could last like that.”  I look at him in awe. “How did you control it?”

 

Gently he pulls out and flops on his back. Incredibly, he’s still semi-hard.  “How is that possible?!”  I gasp and he chuckles as he looks down.

 

“Does help that I’m being edged by my very sexy husband.”  He kisses me sweetly.  “What happened to the dish?”

 

“I think it fell on the floor.”  I’m surprised when he curls into my side.  “You okay?”  I stroke his hair and then he starts to shiver and I manage to pull the blanket up and cover us up.

 

“Mmmm.”  He nods into my chest.  “Haven’t done it in years; I forgot what the come down is like.”

 

His shivering slows.  He starts to uncurl and pulls me into our usual spooning position. I turn to face him.

 

“Brian?  Could-could you not do that to me?”  I bite my lip.

 

“Of course I won’t.”  He pulls me tighter to him.  “I would never do anything you don’t like.  But can I ask why not?”

 

“It looked so intense that I’m not sure I could take that. It’s incredible to watch though.”  I slide up and kiss him softly.  “Now spoon, slide and sleep.”  I order.

 

“Mmm okay.”  He mumbles.

 

Turning around, I sigh happily as he slides into me and soon we are asleep.

 

HILLTOP INN – FRIDAY MORNING

 

NANCY’S ROOM

 

NANCY

 

I wake up and hope to see the ceiling of Andrea’s spare room but sigh when I see the cracked and peeling ceiling of the grotty hotel that Oliver dumped me in.  I sit up and frown, then reach for my vanity case, taking out my toothbrush and head to the bathroom.

 

Ten minutes later, I feel a bit better and make some coffee. Then I grab my handbag.

 

“Oh for crying out loud, where the hell is my phone?!”  I shout to the heavens.

 

I take a calming breath and then remember where I left it.  Steeling my resolve, I call down to reception.

 

“I need to order a cab please.  Thank you.”

 

I quickly have a shower and head downstairs and after settling my bill, but leaving my cases, I wait for the cab outside.

 

“Oh you are going to regret this Oliver.”  I mutter to myself.  “And so will you Andrea.”

 

RONALD PETERSON’S HOUSE

 

An hour later, I am outside Ronald’s house and I see the window is open so that to me indicates that he’s in.  I decide that the backdoor approach is called for.  Heading around the back, I unlatch the gate and march down the path.  I dig in the plant pot and find the key that he has always buried there. I try the key in the lock and shake my head at his naiveté and let myself in.  I try the back door and when it opens, I smirk.

 

“Can I help you?”  A voice calls out.

 

I gasp in surprise because that is not Ronald.  “Who are you?  What are you doing in my house?”  I demand.

 

“I have a right to be here!  Who are you?”  The man replies.

 

“The homeowner!”  I reply brusquely.  “Now get out of my home!”

 

“The homeowner is registered as Ronald Peterson and I’ve met him. He didn’t strike me as a short transvestite.”  He looks me up and down.  “Now you have 2 minutes to leave or I shall call the police!”

 

“Short transvestite?!”  I gasp.

 

“One minute.”  He retorts and reaches for his phone.

 

I cross my arms and arch my brow.  “Go ahead, I think you will find…”

 

“Mother?   What on earth are you doing here?!”  Lynette’s voice cuts through our standoff.

 

“Where is your father Lynette?  And Oliver needs to return my phone!”  I rebuke her.  “Also why is there a realtor in my house?”

 

“It is not your house mother!”  Lynette snaps back and turns to the mystery man.  “Thank you, I’ll handle this.  I shall get my father to arrange another appointment.”

 

The man nods and leaves but I spy him talking on his phone.  “You will explain what the hell is going on Lynette!”  I hiss at her.

 

“I don’t have to explain anything to you.  This is daddy’s decision.  Speak to him.  Now you have to leave.”

 

“Lynette.”  I take a breath.  “Listen to me, I have had a few trying days.  I have…”

 

“Mother, get out of daddy’s house!”  Lynette’s voice is chilly and she opens the door. I stalk towards it before turning to her.

 

“You and Oliver deserve each other; both weak and pathetic.”  I snap.

 

“But yet you are the one who is going to end up with a criminal record, cast out by your family and friends, and let’s not forget bested by someone who is more than you.”

 

“More?”  I look incredulously at her.  “What gibberish are you spouting?!”

 

“Slick Phoenix is a kind and considerate woman.  Mother don’t scoff, it makes you sound like a horse.”  She rolls her eyes at me.  “Do you know that Det. Crane came after you?”

 

“Pardon?”  I look at her in surprise and then smirk at her.  “This is harassment then?”

 

“No mother, it isn’t.  What you did is still illegal and would’ve been picked up eventually.  He’s just diligent.”

 

“Diligent?  That flatfoot?”  I chuckle at her impassioned defence of him and her.  “Rubbish!”

 

“Is it?”  She glares at me.  “Or is it that he and she are the one thing that you can’t stand?  For people of their class?  They are better than you and you know that!”

 

“Better than me?!  Them?!  I will have you know that…”

 

“Calling me a flatfoot is really annoying?”  The voice of Det. Crane halts my tirade.

 

I blink rapidly and turn to face him, my face draining of all colour.  “Ho-how long have you been there?”

 

“Long enough.”  He glares at me.  “Exactly what are you doing here?”

 

“This is my home and…”

 

“Ex-home.”  Lynette interrupts and I glower at her.

 

“Do you have permission to be here?”  He asks me and then smiles slowly.  “Specifically inside of this residence?”

 

“This is none of…”

 

“No she doesn’t.”  Lynette answers.  “And as my father’s representative, I would like her removed.”

 

“Lynette!”

 

“Thank you Detective.  Now if you could help her out, I would appreciate it.”  She takes a breath and grimaces.  “The key mother.  You can’t go with that.  I would hate for daddy to send you the bill for the changing of the locks.”

 

“Daddy-daddy-daddy!”  I sneer.  “Well I’ll have you know that he’s not your father!”  I spit at her.

 

“Oh I know that.”  She remarks calmly.  “I’ve always known.  And so has daddy but unlike you, he’s never treated me any differently.  Det. Crane, please do your duty.”

 

DINER – SUNDAY MID-MORNING

 

DEBS

 

I can’t believe how long it’s been.  And how much I have missed them.  I keep checking the door and finally the door opens to let in Roman and Snook.  I sit them in the back booth and wait.  Claire is like me, watching the door and waiting for them.

 

“Twinkle!”  Snook screams and with one imploring look and a nod of indulgence is at the door in seconds.  “Oh Twinkle!  I’ve missed you!”  Both boys wrapped around each other, hugging tightly.

 

“What am I Snook?  Invisible?”  Grimm chuckles and scoops a blubbering Snook into his arms.  “How’s my second favourite boy?”

 

He carries Snook to the booth, Twinkle had raced ahead and is having his tears mopped up by Roman.

 

The grins around the diner get broader and broader, the laughter echoing as they are caught up is infectious.  Grimm has been kept apprised of the situation with Slick and then there is a small smile.

 

“Master!”  Twinkle bounces.  “Brian and Justin!”  Hugs abound when they get to the booth.

 

Grimm smiles at his husband. I still can’t believe it, and then he nods.  “Yes Twinkle, you can show them.”

 

He pulls them excitedly out the back and I close the door behind them.

 

“Thank fuck for that!” I laugh and Claire grins back.  “Keeping that quiet was hard!”

 

BEHIND THE DINER

 

BRIAN

 

We have been told to close our eyes and not look…and who can resist the instruction of Twinkle.

 

“Okay you can look now.”  Twinkle tugs at our hands.

 

“Oh my…”  Justin breathes.

 

“…God.”  I finish.

 

We are staring at the shell of a Silverstream RV.

 

“Please don’t tell Slick that you have this.”  I plead. “She’ll take it off us!”

 

“Too late.”  A familiar voice drawls.

 

“Slick!”  Justin wails then looks at me.  “Brian!  Please do something!”

 

“What do you suggest I do?!”  I exclaim.

 

“I don’t know!  Just something!”

 

“How about I hand you the keys?”  I smile as the desperate expression changes to confusion and then astonishment.

 

“Wha….?”

 

“She found it soon after our blessing and Grimm and Twinkle went and got it for us.”

 

“Bu….”  He gapes.

 

“And we’re not touching it until after your placement.”  I push his dropped chin up and kiss his nose.

 

“I don’t…it’s really ours?”  He looks from the RV to me and back again.

 

“Yes.  All ours and now Slick has to take it away and…”

 

“Studio!  Now!”  He growls hotly in my ear and I have never been so turned on in my life.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please review kindly and constructively.  Thank you.