- Text Size +

CHAPTER 89: COMING TOGETHER…

 

HOTEL COURTYARD, SHADYSIDE – SUNDAY LUNCH TIME

 

NANCY’S ROOM

 

After she had me thrown off the property, I ended up at the precinct again. While I was waiting, Oliver came down with Ronald and my phone.  Ronald didn’t want to press charges but did say that if I came into the property without his permission again, then he would.

 

I was furious when I had to find my own way back to the hotel. They just left me at the precinct and drove away…I couldn’t believe it.

 

But that is not the only thing I am in disbelief about.  She knew!  It could, of course, have been a lie, but it was the calmness with which she said it that gives me pause.  I need to find out for sure.

 

“You have got to be joking.”  I gasp as I look through my papers. I grab my phone and dial his number.

 

“Oliver!  What is this rubbish about the trial date being next Thursday?  This is beginning to feel like harassment!  Lynette said that he came after me.  There must be something you can do to stop this!  You are my son-in-law and currently my attorney and I will not…yes please call me back within the hour!”

 

I pace around the room waiting for him to call me back when an idea strikes me.  Grabbing my purse, I head to the mirror to make sure I look presentable and head out.

 

ANDREA BRINKMAN’S RESIDENCE – AN HOUR LATER

 

RECEPTION HALL

 

ANDREA

 

I gape at Nancy.  She clearly didn’t get the message when I sent her stuff back.  “How are you?  It must have been awful for you!”

 

“Making sure that we are still friends.  We are still friends, aren’t we?”  She smiles at me but it doesn’t reach her eyes.

 

Ah I see.

 

“Of course we are.  Both Sophie and I were so shocked when you were arrested we didn’t know what to do.  So when Elspeth told us to return your things to…”

 

“Elspeth?”  She interrupts sharply.   “She told you to send my things back?”

 

“Yes.  You didn’t think I did deliberately, did you?”

 

“No!  Of course not. So I can come back and stay with you?  Oliver and Lynette have been treating me appallingly and I need your help to lodge a complaint about harassment by the detective who arrested me. I bet that it was at the behest of that Phoenix woman that Elspeth did that.”

 

“Most likely.  Now why not go and get your things and by the time you come back, the room will be ready.”

 

She smiles at me and we embrace before she heads back to her hotel.

 

Shit and double shit!

 

“Why on earth have you let her come back?”  Sophie’s incredulous voice interrupts my thoughts.

 

“It’s best to keep your friends close but your frenemies, especially that one, closer.”  I sigh in annoyance.  “And let’s face it, she knows as much about us as we do about her.”

 

Sophie nods sagely.  “But putting the blame at Elspeth’s door is…”

 

“A little bit of payback for throwing us out of her party.”  I chuckle.  “Now come on, finish telling me about your date.”

 

“It was so dull!”  She giggles.  “To be honest, David and Nancy would suit each other perfectly!  He’s old before his time and she’s just old!”

 

JUSTIN’S STUDIO ROOF

 

JUSTIN

 

We’re curled up under the blankets on the bench sharing a glass of wine.  I made gentle love to him.   After the intensity of yesterday, and having woken up an hour ago, we are feeling snuggly.  Suddenly he laughs.

 

“What’s so funny?”  I look up at him. His eyes are dancing and he’s grinning from ear to ear.

 

“Just remembering your expression when it hit you that it is ours.”

 

I turn to sit in his lap, fold my arms and pout.  “Can’t believe you kept that from me.  And I have to wait until November to do anything with it.”

 

“Actually…”  He unfolds my arms and tickles me until I giggle.  “That’s not quite what I meant.”

 

Immediately, I look up at him.  “Brian…”

 

“The work for your placement has to come first okay?”  I nod, grinning in anticipation.  “So Slick has had some ideas and is going to strip it down to bare shell…”

 

I raise up on my knees and reach behind to open myself up.  “Um…but will get all the rooms sorted out though she’s going to leave the kit…”

 

He stops talking as I reach for his cock and start to stroke him.

 

“Going to leave the…” I prompt him and bite my lip as he pulls my fingers away from my ass and replaces them with his own.

 

“Oh God!  You spoil me.”  I arch up and let go of his cock so he stops and I quickly resume my stroking.

 

“I love spoiling you.”  He groans, writhing underneath me.  “But…right now I need to fuck you.”

 

“Please, please.”  I beg and quickly we’re on the floor. Luckily, the glass is warm.

 

Ten shouting thrusts later, we’re replete and just staring into each other’s eyes.

 

“Kitchen.”  He murmurs.  “She’s leaving you the kitchen to kit out.”

 

“Okay.”  I murmur back.  “You can do the bedroom.”

 

“And we both do the rest?”  He pulls the blanket on top of us and cradles my head.

 

“Mmm.”  I nod sleepily.  “We should really go downstairs.”

 

He nods.  “Too comfy but we should roll over.”

 

“No please.  I love it when you sleep on and in me.”

 

“Me too.  But I’m too heavy.”  He mumbles into my neck but seconds later, his breathing evens out.

 

I look at my ring and smile at the gentle wheeze of my husband.  “You will never be too heavy.”  I whisper before I join him in sleep.

 

PENNSYLVANIA UPSTATE MEN’S CORRECTIONAL FACILITY – TUESDAY LUNCHTIME

 

MICHAEL’S CELL

 

BEAR

 

Jesus!  I wouldn’t fuck this man if my life depended on it or he begged.  Not only does he have an ugly personality but judging by the state of his pants, he also has a rather lax attitude to cleanliness. He’s annoyed a few people, one of them is called the Doctor, who put a stopper in his lunch and he’s been bitching about it ever since.

 

“I still feel like hell!”  He grumbles from his bunk.

 

I roll my eyes and look down at him.  “There’s a medical wing here. Why not go and see them?”

 

He glowers at me as if I’m the idiot.  “I’ve got another appointment with them today but apparently a bloated stomach is not an emergency and they will call me when they have a slot. This is inhuman!”

 

“Why did you do that you idiot?”  I get down from the bunk.  “You don’t tell them what’s actually wrong with you.  You embellish.  You know lie…think of the shit you pulled to get you in here in the first place and do that!”

 

I grab him by the collar and pull him to his feet.  Giving the corridor a quick look, I give him a swift jab to the nuts, he gasps and crumples to the floor.

 

“Guard!  Guard!  There’s something wrong with Novotny, says it’s his abdomen!”

 

Within minutes, he’s helped to the infirmary and I sigh in relief!

 

“Hey Bear!”  A voice calls out.  “Thanks!”

 

“Anytime.  I mean it anytime!”  I yell back.

 

PENNSYLVANIA UPSTATE WOMEN’S CORRECTIONAL FACILITY

 

LINDSAY AND EDNA’S CELL

 

LINDSAY

 

“Let go of me!”  I cry and try to pull myself free.

 

“Oh no my ill-mannered little madam.  You need to be taught a lesson!”   Edna laughs at my attempts to free myself.  “Mason keep an eye, we have to be quick!”

 

“What are you going to do?!”  I try and stop myself from being dragged over towards her.

 

It’s all in vain as I’m dragged across her lap, then someone yanks my trousers down along with my panties.

 

“No!”  I try and stop her from doing whatever she’s going to do but with my hands incapacitated, and my legs entangled it’s no use.

 

“What a flat ass you have.  Let’s see if we can plump it up for you.  I think 12 of the very best should concentrate your tongue!”

 

The first crack of her hand across my ass stuns me into silence.  And then the pain floods my body.

 

“Ow!  No stop it!  I’ll be good I promise!”  I yell as I have never been spanked in my life and I don’t like it!

 

“Quiet or you will get more!  Come on ladies, have at her!”  Edna orders.  “Four each as hard as you want.  I want sitting down to be a problem for her!”

 

I bite back my screams as hand after hand land and land hard.  Finally it stops and I am dumped on the floor snivelling.

 

“Redress yourself.  Nobody wants to see that!”  Edna snaps and I shakily obey.  “Listen Peterson, next time I have to administer punishment again a belt will be used.  Do you understand?!”

 

“Ye-yes.”  I stammer.

 

“Now go back to the yard.”  She orders.

 

I head in that that direction, my face burning with humiliation and vowing revenge on the people that put me in here!

 

PETERSON-MARCH RESIDENCE – SUNDAY EVENING

 

LOUNGE

 

OLIVER

 

Lynette and Kimberly are laughing and joking in the kitchen as they plate up the take away.

 

I thank the heavens that Ronald and Lynette’s relationship doesn’t seem to be affected by her mother’s viperous tongue.  As per her edict, I called her back but she cut me off after saying that I should call her back later as she was busy with friends!  I was fucking furious at such a rude dismissal that I called her back immediately. Naturally she didn’t answer, however, I left her a message.

 

Flashback to phone message

“Nancy it’s Mr Peterson-March.  I’m so glad that you have been welcomed back by your friends. However, I will no longer be your attorney; you need to find another one.  In case you haven’t figured it out, it is because of the pure nastiness in which you confirmed what Lynette has always suspected about Ronald not being her father and the fact you blame her for that.  She wasn’t the one that laid down with another man that was you.  Do not attempt to call or visit us again.”

End of phone message flashback

 

“Oliver.”  Ronald’s gentle but nervous voice interrupts my thoughts.  “Do I use cutlery?”

 

“Cutlery?”  I frown at him. He’s changed his outfit twice since Kimberly confirmed that she was coming despite him thinking it was too soon after their first date.

 

“Yes.  They’ve ordered wings and…”  He trails off going slightly pink.

 

“You’ve never had chicken wings?”  Kimberly’s astonished voice startles us both.

 

“Of course!  But I’m not sure of the correct eti…”  His voice trails off as she approaches him with a plate of his kryptonite.

 

“There is a saying in some restaurant circles.”  Kimberly smiles and picks one up and places it near his lips.  “Fingers were invented before forks.  Now Fred Astaire open up.”

 

I think this might be a bit too much for him so I’m surprised when he allows her to feed him a wing before slowly with her smiling encouragement, he reciprocates.

 

“Now come on you two!”  Lynette laughs.  “Enough of the tamer version of 9 and a Half Weeks. Let’s eat at the table!”

 

“Lynette!”  Ronald gasps.  “You’re incorrigible!”

 

As they head back to the dining room, I hope and pray that this works out for him.

 

BARTH & BARTH ATTORNEY AT LAW, OHIO – MONDAY MORNING

 

LIONEL’S OFFICE

 

LIONEL

 

I AM FURIOUS!

 

Not only has she cast aspersions on my good name but she’s been yapping like a rabid Chihuahua about how Elspeth had suggested her things were returned to her.  I know that this isn’t true!  Sandrine has, of course, made sure that the truth is known.

 

“Lionel?  Are you sure you want to issue this?”  Andrew, my PA, asks.

 

“Yes absolutely.  And judging by the eager way you are putting on your coat, you would like to deliver that?”

 

He grins at me and nods. I wave him out but he pauses.  “Oh your last appointment for the day is here.”

 

I frown and look into reception and all anger dissipates as Matthias walks towards me with a basket in his hand.

 

“What is this I hear about you being upset?”

 

I lick my lips and watch as his delicious ass bounces into my office.  “What you got there?”  I call over my shoulder as I run to lock the office up.  “Matthias?”  I call out and when I get back to my office, I come to a halt. He is stripping off and I wait for him to finish.

 

“Oh Lamb, you know exactly what I need when I need it.”  I kiss him softly.

 

“Yes Master.”  He shivers as I bend him over the desk.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please review kindly and constructively.  Thank you.