[Reviews - 2] half-starPrinter ePub eBook
Summary:

Sometimes Hunter felt like he was dead, sent to some version of Hell for stealing, for tricking, for ditching school, or for just being born. But his heart beating in his chest, sometimes at a slow and steady beat, sometimes at a rapid and panicked pace...It was that alone that made him realize he wasn't in Hell after all. This city, as shitty as it was to him, was his reality.

stories/9/images/Heartbeats_banner.jpg


Rated: M
Categories: QAF US Characters: Ben Bruckner, Brian Kinney, Callie Leeson, Debbie Novotny, James 'Hunter' Montgomery, Justin Taylor, Michael Novotny, Original Character, Original Female Character, Original Male Character
Tags: Abuse/Child Abuse, Addiction/Alcoholism, Bisexual, Dubious Consent, F/M, Family, Hetero Sex, HIV/Aids, M/M, Overdose, Post-series, Pre-series, Prostitution, PTSD, Rape, Real Life Issues, Season 3, Season 4, Season 5, Substance Abuse, Underage Sex, Unsafe Sex, What if...
Genres: Angst, Angst w/ Happy Ending, Could be Canon, Drama, Hurt/Comfort
Pairings: Brian/Justin, Michael/Ben, Other Cast Pairing
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 5431 Read: 433
ePub Downloads: 1 Published: Dec 24, 2016 Updated: Dec 24, 2016
Story Notes:

TRIGGER WARNING: Non-explicit non-con, child molestation, and prostitution, which complies with Hunter's backstory. I really wanted to write a story about Hunter. He is a character I felt that really brought a lot to the show and to the Michael/Ben dynamic. I don't think I have seen a fic with him as the central character and I wanted to change that. It will cover his life before his first scene in Queer as Folk, his life during the series, and afterwards. Enjoy and please let me know what you think!

1. Chapter 1 by Annie-Eliza [Reviews - 2] half-star (5431 words)