- Text Size +

 

Part Two

Brian was silent the entire ride to his hotel, but the moment we entered his suite he swore. "What the fuck am I supposed to do with a personal companion? God damn rich fucks buying and trading people like property. Fuck!"

I just stood in the entryway and stared as he continued to rant for more than ten minutes. He tossed back several shots of bourbon from the suite's bar and paced the room. He was beautiful like this, like a caged tiger, and I couldn't help but long to sketch him with that fire in his eyes. I didn't mind that he apparently didn't want a PC. I didn't take it personally. He didn't know me. I thought that given enough time, I could prove to him how good it would be to keep me around. And in the meantime, I kept silent and observed my new master.

"Well, what are you doing just standing there?" Brian finally asked once his ire had run out.

"I was waiting for your instructions, sir," I said demurely, my eyes once again cast to the floor but I peeked up in time to see Brian roll his eyes at my response.

"First of all, the name is Brian. Use it," Brian said. He sat down on the suite's sofa and patted the cushion beside him. "And you're Justin. Justin what?"

"Justin Taylor," I told him as I obediently took the seat beside him. He put his arm around me and pulled me close to his side.

"Well, Justin Taylor, if nothing else, you are beautiful," Brian told me before he claimed my lips in a heated kiss. It had been some time since I had been kissed. At the center, they put more emphasis on other aspects of pleasing one's partner and Marston and his buddies had never been fond of touching me other than to get their cocks sucked. But Brian was a master at kissing. He put our instructor at the center to shame. I wondered idly whether he was better than any of the other sex instructors. I wanted to find out.

When he broke the kiss, Brian looked into my eyes. "Tell me Justin, when was the last time you had a hot hard cock up your ass?"

I blinked at him with a mixture of lust and wonder. I was still dazed from his kisses. "Never."

"Never?" I could tell Brian was surprised.

I shook my head. "Marston never wanted that. He only ever wanted me to suck his cock. I'm very good at that. And at the center they taught us how to prepare for penetration, but part of the value of a new companion is his or her virginity. I have never been fucked."

Brian's eyes held a light that I recognized as arousal, but he didn't continue kissing me. "How old are you?"

"Nineteen," Justin said. "I had my birthday a few weeks ago."

"And you've never been fucked," Brian said. "Such a shame. Maybe we'll have to change that."

"Now?" I asked.

Brian shook his head. "Not tonight. I'm in no mood for the patience it would take to make it good for you."

"My pleasure or comfort doesn't matter," I murmured, though secretly I was thrilled that he would consider my feelings and comfort over his own needs. I think that was the moment I fell in love with Brian Kinney. "I'm here for your pleasure."

"Yeah, well, fuck that," Brian said as he stood up and began stripping. "I get no pleasure from hurting a partner. I will let you suck my cock, if you'd like." I nodded eagerly. "Then, get naked and get into bed. We have a long day ahead of us tomorrow and I want to test that mouth of yours out before I sleep."

And so I gave head to one more man that night, but this time I put everything into it and when Brian's come flooded my mouth, I came as well for the first time ever with another human and without a single touch to my cock. Brian seemed to find that hot and smirked at me before kissing me again. Afterward, Brian pulled the blankets up over the two of us and he held me until I fell asleep. Another first for me.

BJBJBJBJBJ

"You heard me Cynthia, I need another ticket for the flight home," Brian said. He was on the phone when I woke up the next morning. "It doesn't matter why he he's coming with me, just get the fucking ticket. The name is Justin Taylor."

"The airline will need to know my status," I reminded Brian.

He rolled his eyes at me but said into the phone. "Tell them he's a PC." Brian looked a bit irritated as he listened to whomever was on the other end of the call. "Fuck you, Cynthia. It wasn't my choice. I'll explain when we get in. And we got the account, thanks for asking."

He hung up the phone and stared at me. I was naked, not having bothered to dress after rising. It seemed pretty pointless when I wasn't sure what he would want of me. Besides, any modesty we might have learned as children was quickly forgotten once we were taken to the center.

"Get showered and dressed. We've got a flight in three hours," Brian said. "We need to leave in the next thirty minutes if we're going to make it on time."

"Yes, Brian," I said obediently and headed back to the bedroom to gather my clothes. I wasn't at all surprised when Brian followed me into the shower. His hands were all over me and I relished the feeling of his touch. But when he fell to his knees and began to suck my cock, I was both confused and exhilarated. They had not covered this in our training. Brian truly seemed to get off from giving me pleasure and when I came in his mouth, he was on the brink of coming as well. Only a few quick sucks from me and he was over the edge.

"That's the way to start the morning right," Brian smirked as he got to his feet and quickly finished his shower.

BJBJBJBJBJ

I had never flown anywhere before, but I knew that there were procedures that had to be followed for PCs like me. Brian was required to show my identification papers several times and, because of the GPS microchips that were implanted in my neck, hip and foot, we could not go through a normal security check. Apparently that was a good thing, since the line for PCs and their owners was almost empty. Of course, while most people went through a simple metal detector and x-ray machine, I was forced to submit to a strip search. Brian wasn't very happy with that, but he kept his temper and we were soon on our way to the gate.

Having spent most of my life behind closed doors either at the center or Marston's mansion, I had never seen so many people in one place before, so the airport was a real experience for me. My eyes were constantly trying to take in every new detail that I came across. Again, once at the gate, we were given special consideration and were boarded before the rest of the flight. By the time we actually made it onto the plane, I think my brain was in overload.

"There were so many people," I said with wonder.

"And they were all staring at us," Brian muttered. "You'd think you had a sign on you announcing your status."

"I think the lady at the desk out there spoke loud enough for most of the airport to hear," I said.

Brian snorted with amusement. "She was a bitch."

"She's not used to meeting a PC," I said. "Most people never do. We are rather rare and most people who own one keep them safely locked away."

"Sir, would you or your companion care for a beverage while we wait for the rest of the passengers to board?"

Neither of us had noticed the flight attendant's approach and Brian frowned at her. "Coffee." He turned to me. "You want anything?"

"May I have some juice, please," I asked him.

"You can have whatever the fuck you want," Brian told me.

"We have orange, apple or cranberry," the flight attendant told Brian.

Brian rolled his eyes and looked at me expectantly. I bit my lip. It was considered impolite for a stranger to address a person's PC directly and my training had taught me that I could neither address this woman nor make choices for myself, so I said to Brian. "I would like cranberry if you permit, Brian."

Brian huffed in annoyance. He turned to the woman who was still standing there awaiting Brian's instruction. "You heard him! Cranberry juice!"

Once she was gone, I timidly said, "She was only following protocol. She's not supposed to address me and I'm not supposed to address her."

"That is going to get very irritating," Brian said.

I bit my lip nervously. "I'm sorry Brian."

Brian sighed. "It's not your fault. This is all just seriously fucked up." He accepted both his coffee and my juice from the attendant and then handed me my drink. "I think you're going to have to educate me on what is proper 'protocol' for owning another human being."

"If that is your wish," I said. He glared at me but then nodded so I began to explain to him while the other passengers boarded. "Well, though I am now your property, there are certain protections in place for PCs. I cannot be sold again, but I can be gifted and only to one with the means to properly care for me. I am not allowed to speak to anyone else, and I am obligated follow no one's orders but yours, though you can temporarily assign another person to act in your absence. I cannot be rented out like a prostitute, but my services can be offered to others for free."

"I know most of this," Brian said. "I was talking more about this interacting with other people shit."

I nodded. "Okay. Well, as I said, I am not allowed to interact directly with another unless they are acting as your representative. For instance, in the two years I lived in the Marston mansion, I never once spoke to any of the servants or Mrs. Marston. I did speak with those men Marston had me service because, for that brief time, they were acting as his representative."

"I think I get it," Brian said. "It's bullshit, but I get it. And no one is allowed to approach you directly. Are these laws or just suggestions?"

"Um…" I wasn't quite sure I understood what he was asking, but I attempted to answer anyway. "It is the way I was taught. I do not believe there are laws against me speaking with another person, however."

"Good," Brian said. "In that case, we're going to come up with a few rules of our own, because I don't plan on being your go between forever."

"I don't understand," I said.

Brian sucked his lips between his teeth and then rolled his eyes. "Do you want to spend the rest of your life in my loft, never going anywhere?"

"Um… If that's your wish," I said.

"That wasn't my fucking question, Justin," Brian said. "What do you want?"

I thought about that. "I have enjoyed seeing other people today."

"Alright," Brian said smugly. "Then you're going to need to acquire a few skills. The first is the ability to talk to a waitress or flight attendant for yourself. I give you my explicit permission to order whatever the fuck you want when we eat out or whatever. Indefinitely. I'll let you know if I change my mind."

"But… won't they be uncomfortable talking to me?" I wondered. "That flight attendant certainly seemed like she would have been uncomfortable breaking protocol like that."

"Fine, if they know you're a PC, I'll speak for you," Brian conceded. "But, if they don't know what you are, you speak for yourself, okay?"

"Okay," I said. I had not even been with Brian for a day yet and he was already turning everything that I had been taught at the center upside-down.

"And when we get to Pittsburgh, you'll speak for yourself with my friends," Brian said. "I doubt a single one of them would know enough about PCs to even think to be offended. In fact they'd probably be more offended if you refused to speak to them directly."

"You'll tell me who that list includes?" I asked.

"I'll introduce you," Brian confirmed.

We were quiet for a time as the plane took off, but there was a concern that had been nagging at my mind since I heard Brian ranting the night before. "Brian, may I ask you a question?"

"Sure," Brian said. "In fact, take that as a given as well. I don't need to have every question prefaced by you asking permission."

I nodded. "I know you weren't very happy about winning me last night, but does that mean you'll be giving me away? I'd hate to learn all these new rules only to have to unlearn them later."

Brian sighed and leaned back in his seat. "Well, for the time being, I'm going to have to keep you. Marston was pretty adamant about that. And if I ever do give you away, I'll make sure that it's to someone I trust to take care of you properly. Alright?"

I nodded again. The truth was I didn't really want to go to another master, though I couldn't say why. I hadn't had any bad experiences to be afraid of, though we had all heard the stories about masters who had mistreated their PC. The truth was I just wanted to be with Brian. I didn't want to even think about him sending me away some day.