- Text Size +

 

Part Three

Brian, as I discovered, didn't just work for an advertising agency; he was the owner of Kinnetik, Pittsburgh's newest agency and one of the best up and coming agencies in the country. He had built the business up from nothing over the past year and was now starting to get some of the biggest clients in the country. Like Marston Pharmaceuticals. His offices were nothing like I would have imagined, but they seemed fitting for Brian's brash and flashy demeanor. They were bright and modern and totally unique. When he mentioned that the building used to be a bath house, I wasn't really surprised.

I met Cynthia, the woman who had made the airline reservations and who was Brian's assistant. I also met Ted Schmidt, the CFO for Kinnetik. Brian didn't bother to introduce me to any of the other employees. But I was told that I was to address both Cynthia and Ted directly.

We were at the office for a few hours while Brian went over the meetings he had with Marston with his people. I stayed in his office and took out my sketch pad to begin drawing Brian. I had been itching to do so since first laying eyes on him and that was my first opportunity. I'm not sure how long Brian watched me after he returned, but when I looked up, he was standing in the doorway to his office and just staring at me.

"Yes, Brian?"

Brian shook his head. "You draw?" I nodded. "You any good?" I handed him my sketch pad and he accepted it. He flipped through the pages, sometimes only stopping for a second before moving on and sometimes pausing to consider whatever drawing he had found. "You interested in doing something with your talent?"

My eyes widened. "Like what?"

Brian rolled his eyes. "I own an advertising agency. What do you think?"

"I don't know anything about advertising," I said slowly. "I've only had lessons in the more traditional art forms: drawing, painting, sculpting."

"So we'd train you," Brian said with a shrug. "But it's up to you. If you'd rather spend all day scrubbing the toilet at the loft, that's up to you."

"I'd love to learn more," I said in a rush. "Anything you want to teach me."

"Let's go talk to Jim in the art department," Brian said. "And bring your sketch book."

We spent more than an hour talking to Jim about what I could do for the department and setting up a schedule for me to take lessons with Jim. I already knew how to use some of the graphic programs that Kinnetik used, but I had never had any formal training with the programs and it had been two years since I'd had access to those programs, so Jim wanted to tutor me to get me up to speed. He did say that he thought I had a real gift. That made me very proud, but more than that, I thought maybe I could make Brian want to keep me if I could do something great for his business.

BJBJBJBJBJ

We walked from Kinnetik to a diner nearby where Brian said I would meet more of his friends, those on the list of people I should feel free to address directly. It was already past dinner time and we hadn't eaten anything since grabbing a quick bite at the hotel that morning, so I was more than ready for food. I wasn't sure what to feel about meeting more of Brian's friends, but Cynthia and Ted seemed to take my presence in stride, and I was hopeful that the others would as well.

Again, as we walked, I took the time to look around me and observe all of the people and places we passed. The street we were on, Liberty Avenue, seemed to be teeming with men. There were a few women, too, but they were outnumbered probably four to one. And the most amazing thing about all of the people there? The men were with men and the women with women. At the center we were taught about both heterosexual and homosexual practices, but we were also taught about the prejudices of the majority of society. I had never imagined that a place like this, where men could openly kiss each other on the street, existed.

Brian led the way into the Liberty Diner and I followed closely on his heels as I had been trained. When Brian stopped, I stopped.

"Why's that twink following you?" I heard someone ask, but with Brian standing in front of me, I couldn't see to whom the voice belonged.

Brian noticed where I was standing and huffed with annoyance before pulling me forward to stand beside him. "Mikey, this is Justin. Justin, this is my best friend Michael. He's on the list."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Michael," I said quietly, without letting my eyes rise to meet his.

Michael stared at me and then turned to Brian. "Is this kid for real?"

Brian huffed in annoyance. "Mikey, Justin is a PC. My PC."

"A… a PC?" Michael said in wonder. "But… but you…"

"Yeah, I know," Brian said. "Leave it. He's here now, so get used to it."

Before Michael could reply, a very loud redheaded woman approached us and enfolded Brian in an apparently unwelcome hug, though he didn't push her away; he just looked very uncomfortable. "Hey Deb."

"Brian, I'm so glad you're home!" the woman said. "And who is this hot little number?" She looked me over. "Haven't seen you around before Sunshine."

"Debbie, this is Justin," Brian said.

"His PC," Michaels put in wryly.

"His PC?" Debbie asked. "Brian Kinney what have you done now?"

"It wasn't my fault," Brian said and amazingly the strong and confident man I had begun to know suddenly resembled a teen trying to justify himself to an irate parent. I later learned that Debbie really is like a mother to him so I suppose that it was a fitting response. "I was playing poker with a client and he insisted on putting Justin into the pot. I couldn't very well tell him no. The man is worth billions and his business will make Kinnetik a household name."

"You will not mistreat this boy," Debbie said fiercely. "If I find out that you have…"

"Don't worry," Brian huffed. "I'm not going to beat the kid into submission. I'm not like that, and I'd think you would know that." Debbie looked duly chastised and so Brian continued, "Besides, he's already too submissive as it is."

All eyes turned toward me then. Not because of what Brian had said—or not only for that reason—but because my stomach growled very loudly.

"Sorry," I muttered.

Brian rolled his eyes but Debbie got all motherly and ushered me to a booth and forced me to sit before she turned accusing eyes on Brian. "Did you not feed the boy? Well, he's going to eat now!"

A menu was shoved under my nose as Brian slid into the booth beside me. Michael took the seat across from us and he and Brian chatted while I looked over the selections. "Excuse me, Brian?"

"Yes, Justin?" Brian said with a smirk.

"You said I can have whatever I want?" I asked. I was used to just eating whatever was given to me. The idea of choosing for myself was still rather foreign to me.

"That's what I said," Brian confirmed.

I went back to looking at the menu and was almost overwhelmed with all the choices. When Debbie returned a minute later, I waited for Brian and Michael to order simply because I had no idea what to select. But then she turned to me and I had to make a choice. "Um… I can't decide. Everything looks good."

"Just pick something," Brian said.

I nodded and blindly pointed to something on the menu. I looked down and nodded again. "I'll have the cheese burger and fries. Oh, and a strawberry milkshake. With whipped cream. And a side of onion rings. Please."

"You got it, Sunshine," Debbie said with a smile.

Brian and Michael returned to their conversation and I attempted to follow what they were discussing, but it was mostly about people I had never met or things I didn't understand. It was easier to just watch the people in the diner in their unusual clothes and with their open affection for each other. I don't just mean sexual things. They bussed cheeks or hugged when they said hello or goodbye. They touched each other when they talked. They did things I had never seen men do together. Marston and his friends were always careful never to even look at each other in a way that could be considered anything but detached.

"People on television don't touch each other like this," I said distractedly, unintentionally drawing Brian and Michael's attention to me.

"What do you mean?" Michael asked.

I blinked and looked at him with wide eyes. "Sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt."

"It's fine," Brian said. "But what did you mean?"

"I just mean that the men on television never kiss or hug each other like these men do," I said with a shrug. "This is nice."

"That's because Hollywood is made up of a bunch of homophobic breeders like the rest of the country," Brian said.

"Is everyone here gay?" I asked.

"On Liberty Ave? Pretty much," Michael said. "It's a place we can come and be ourselves. The rest of this city is pretty homophobic though."

"It's nice that this is here, then," I said.

"Does that mean you're gay?" Michael asked.

"I'm a PC," I said as if that explained everything. In my mind it did. As a PC, my preferences were not a consideration. I performed for my master or mistress and his or her guests no matter what.

"If you weren't a PC, would you rather have sex with a man or a woman?" Brian pressed.

"I…" I couldn't conceive of being asked a question like that and it confused me.

"How about this, do you remember a time before your training?" Brian asked. I nodded. "And do you remember thinking about kissing anyone?"

I shook my head but then nodded. "I didn't think about kissing someone myself. I saw two boys kissing in the park one day and asked my father why boys never kissed on TV. That's why he sent me to the center. But I remember thinking that those boys looked a lot more interesting than any of the people I had seen kissing before that."

"And in your training, did you like the training with men or women better?" Brian asked.

"Oh, with men, definitely," I said. I paused then. "Does that mean I'm gay?"

"Probably," Brian said with a shrug. "That's a good thing if you're going to be living with me."

I could see that. Brian didn't come across as blatantly gay but there was something about him that made it very clear that he was.

"With all the men who come and go from your loft I'd think even a PC would be shocked," Michael muttered.

"Jealous Mikey?" Brian teased with a smirk.

"No," Michael pouted but it was obvious that he was. Whether or not because he wanted all those men or because he wanted Brian for himself wasn't clear, but I figured it was probably a little bit of both. "Besides, I've got David now."

"How are things with Dr. David?" Brian asked.

"They're great," Michael gushed and set off on a long involved tale about the last date he and the other man had shared.

When the food came, I set to work eating it. It was absolutely great. At the center we were always given very healthy, low fat meals. At the Marston mansion, it was the same, though the house keeper would sometimes sneak in a bag of greasy kettle chips or a candy bar for me. We never talked, but I think she felt sorry for me or something. But this… this was greasy beef and cheese and mayonnaise all on one unhealthy sandwich. And the French fries and onion rings were loaded with more grease and fat. I couldn't hold back the moans of pleasure as I scarfed down every morsel of food set before me.

"How the fuck can you eat that shit?" Brian wondered out loud.

I shrugged. "Never had anything like this before, but it tastes really good." Brian's dry turkey sandwich reminded me of the food I had always eaten before, so I asked, "Why would you eat that when there are things like this to choose from?"

"Because this isn't loaded with saturated fat and cholesterol, not to mention how many calories you have just consumed in a single fucking meal." Brian said that and then stole one of my onion rings.

I began to feel a little guilty and decided that the next time we ate at a restaurant, I would just order whatever Brian ordered.

"Leave the kid alone," Debbie scolded Brian. "A burger every once in a while won't kill him. In fact, he could use a little meat on his bones." She turned to me. "You enjoy your food Sunshine and don't let this asshole upset you."

I gave her an uncertain smile. While I appreciated the sentiment, I really didn't want to displease Brian. I was relieved when Brian paid the bill and we were able to finally leave.

BJBJBJBJBJ

Brian's loft was a lot different than I expected. There were no walls except those that enclosed the bathroom. I wondered where I was going to sleep if there was only one bed. I knew we had shared the bed at the hotel, but I didn't think Brian was the type to share his bed with anyone on a regular basis. I was both right and wrong. Brian never shared his bed with anyone for anything but sex before me, but he made it very clear that night and every time I brought the subject up subsequently that he wanted me in his bed.

Brian showed me where I could store my things and then he was done being the gracious host. He took me into his arms and kissed me. It was like no kiss I had ever experienced before. It was hot and needy and passionate. I knew this was not just a kiss, but foreplay. And my body seemed to know that as well, because I hardened almost immediately. Pressed so close to his body, there was no way that Brian couldn't know it as well.

"Do you want this?" he asked.

"I want this," I said, completely honest. "I want you."

"Good," Brian said.

He slowly stripped the clothes from my body, taking time to explore the flesh that he exposed. It was unlike anything they had prepared me for at the center. His lips and tongue traced trails over my exposed flesh until I felt like my legs were going to give out from under me.

"On the bed," Brian said. His voice was a whisper of hot breath at my ear that sent shivers up and down my spine.

I was totally naked as I lay down on the bed. The quality of the sheets and duvet was obvious but I spared no thought for them as I watched Brian strip. His body was glorious, a masterpiece. Had it been a sculpture, it would have been on display in the Louvre. He was all lean muscles and smooth flesh. I thanked every god I didn't believe in for making this man my master.

And then Brian was above me, his body moving over mine and all thoughts of anything but pleasure was burned away in the fire that seemed to consume us. I was taught how to give pleasure, but I was never taught how to receive pleasure, at least not to the degree that Brian was capable of giving. If I hadn't already fallen in love with the man, I would have fallen then. There is no doubt in my mind. He was gentle and patient with me as he slowly prepared my body to receive him. This was familiar and yet still foreign. I had been taught how to prepare myself, how to enjoy the pleasures of the prostate with toys, but to have another person's fingers there was something new and so completely erotic that I didn't know how to handle it. I felt like my body would shatter into a thousand pieces from the pleasure.

Brian grabbed a condom and rolled it onto his cock, and then he pushed my knees up and hooked my legs over his shoulders. I was limber from years of yoga and dance lessons and this position was no bother, but the way his weight pressed me down into the bed made me feel small and fragile. The way he caressed my cheek with the back of his fingers just before he enter me made me feel precious. Then he was pressing inside. It didn't hurt, not the way it had the first time a trainer had used a toy on me, but Brian's cock was thicker and hotter than any toy I had experienced and it burned just a bit. Even so, the feeling of fullness and the connection between us was worth any small discomfort.

When Brian started to move, I was lost to the feeling of friction and heat and pure unadulterated pleasure. He was able to find my prostate almost immediately and began an assault that brought tears to my eyes even as my body spasmed from the torturous pleasure. My fingers scrabbled for purchase on Brian's broad sweaty back and I'm sure I left more than one scratch there in the heat of the moment. Brian never complained, nor did he stop his skillful manipulation of my body.

I came hard from his cock's consistent brushes against my prostate and Brian never once faltered in his thrusts. He kept right on teasing and torturing me with the changing rhythm of his thrusts. Then his hands began to tease and torture other parts of my body. He pinched and caressed my nipples until both they and my cock were at full attention once again. And then he began to stroke my cock.

Coming a second time was almost painful, but my balls tightened and forced out as much semen as they had the first time. Only when I was completely spent and boneless beneath him did Brian reach for his own orgasm. He bent me literally in half as his mouth sought mine and we shared a sloppy and needy kiss. His rhythm was lost as he plunged into me, his body stiff with the orgasm that overtook him. Even as he was coming down from his pinnacle, Brian's hips moved, slower and gentler as he milked his cock of every drop of come and prolonged his pleasure for a few moments more.

Eventually, Brian pulled out and I was able to unbend. He tied off the condom and tossed it into the trash before lying beside me. I wasn't all that surprised after the night before when he pulled me into his arms, my back pressed to his chest. And that is how we slept.