- Text Size +

 

Sins of the Father

Chapter 7

Back at the hotel there was a roaring session of Drag Queen Bingo going on. Justin and Brian ran up to their room with the packages they had acquired. Brian wanted to stay there but Justin convinced him to go down and play Bingo. He got that concession by promising that the following day would be a sleep fuck sleep day and nothing else. Brian felt compelled to agree under those conditions.

They walked into the ballroom where the Bingo was being held. Everyone was immersed in their game. A drag queen dressed in gold lame came over to them and asked if they wanted to play.

"Yes," Justin said.

"No," Brian contributed at the same time.

Justin elbowed his husband in the ribs.

"Come now," the drag queen cooed. "A big, strong, fine looking man like you can surely play a little bitty game of Bingo." She waved the tip of her gold boa under Brian's nose.

Brian rolled his eyes and snorted, but followed her and Justin to a table.

"This should be fun," Justin said.

"Of course, it should!" Brian snarked. "Have you ever played this fucking game before?"

"No, have you?" Brian visibly blushed. "You have," Justin gasped.

"Debbie made me do it," Brian said staring at the table top.

Justin giggled. "I can just picture you in a Bingo hall filled with middle aged women."

"How do you know that?" Brian asked, surprised at Justin's accurate description of the event.

Another giggle ensued before the drag queen asked how many cards they wanted to play.

"None," Brian said.

"How much are they?" Justin asked.

"Three for ten dollars or eight for twenty."

"I'll take eight," Justin said pulling out his wallet.

"You think you can play that many cards?" Brian asked as Justin received the pile of cards and two dabbers to mark them with.

"No, because you're playing four of them."

Just then there was a shout of "Bingo" and someone won a hundred dollars.

"Ready?" Justin asked as the caller geared the crowd up for the next game.

"I'm always ready," Brian said tongue in cheek. He reached under the table and gave Justin's cock a squeeze.

"Stop that," Justin said with a giggle. "I need to concentrate."

"It's not that fucking complicated," Brian said as he dabbed at his cards as the numbers were called.

Justin studied his cards as more and more numbers were called. Brian pointed out one or two numbers that Justin had missed.

"Ooh, you only need one number," Justin gushed as he glanced at Brian's cards. "You're going to win."

"Not bloody likely," Brian said as the next number was called and somebody else yelled, "Bingo."

"Aw, I thought you were going to win," Justin said leaning over and giving Brian a kiss.

"Would you lovers like cards for the next game?" their drag queen asked leaning seductively over their table.

"Eight more," Justin said fishing for his wallet.

"I'll get these," Brian said putting his hand on Justin's to stop him paying.

"See, I knew you'd like playing," Justin grinned.

Brian snorted and paid for the tickets.

They played a few more games and watched the drag queens do a little can-can number before the final game was announced. The prize for the last game would be $500. The audience got all excited. Brian merely smiled. He was glad to hear that the proceeds from the Bingo would go to AIDS research. He bought Justin and himself eight cards each.

"You may have to keep an eye on my cards too," Justin said looking at the daunting number of cards in front of him.

"Amateur," Brian smirked earning him another elbow to the ribs.

The game began with Brian dabbing confidently at his own cards and then adding to Justin's. This game was for a full card so it went on for quite a while.

"How do you do it so fast?" Justin asked getting frustrated as Brian found a couple more numbers that he had missed.

"Line your cards up like this and follow the column that is called. It's easy."

"Easy for you."

The calling continued. Brian had a card down to one number and Justin had one that only needed two numbers.

"Ooh, we might win," Justin said again.

"Eternal optimist," Brian replied with disdain. He knew they wouldn't win. The next number wasn't any of the ones they needed. Justin let out a sigh.

The next number that was called was the one for Brian's card. Brian didn't mark the number and he didn't say anything. "Bingo!" Justin shouted and their drag queen hustled over.

"Why did you do that?" Brian asked as the drag queen checked the numbers on the card.

"You won," Justin said wondering what Brian was talking about.

"I don't want their fucking money. There are other people here who need it more."

"Oh, I didn't think about that. I was just happy to win," Justin said contritely.

"It's okay, Sunshine."

"And we have a winner!" their drag queen announced pointing at Justin.

"It's his card," Justin said indicating Brian. He wished he'd never called out.

"And a handsome and studly winner he is," the drag queen said fawning all over Brian.

Brian grabbed her arm and stood up whispering in her ear. She nodded and headed to the front of the room where the caller was located. "Our winner wishes to donate his $500 to AIDS research. Let's have a big hand for our generous benefactor."

There was a round of applause and then the caller thanked everyone for participating. He wished them all a good evening and the room began to empty.

"Oh, that was such a nice gesture."

"You're so kind and sweet."

"I'm so glad you won."

"You have to be the handsomest and loveliest man on the planet."

"Come with us for a drink."

The lesbians were all over Brian dragging him and Justin into the bar for drinks. The drag queens weren't much better. They tagged along touching and cooing at Brian. Brian looked at Justin with pleading eyes but Justin could only shrug.

The lesbians remembered Brian's help with the jewelry and were very happy for his win. They insisted on paying for Brian and Justin's drinks. After a couple of rounds, Brian ordered drinks for the entire bar. He grabbed Justin's hand and pulled him out of the bar and over to the elevators.

"Take me to the suite and fuck the life out of me," Brian begged in desperation.

Justin calmly took his hand and led him onto the elevator. He had a pleased little smile on his face.

When the boys got back to their room, Justin immediately began to strip then flopped down onto the bed. He wondered if Brian was really in the mood to fuck. Brian hung the 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the door then headed straight for the bathroom. He needed a shower. Justin had shopped Brian's feet off and he felt like he was covered in drag queen.

"Hey, Sunshine!" Brian shouted as he adjusted the shower spray. "Join me?"

Justin, who forever loved to shower with Brian, made a beeline for the bathroom.

Brian took charge. He poured a generous amount of their favorite body wash onto a cloth and gently began to wash Justin. Slowly, methodically Brian passed the cloth up and down the pale skin. When he completed his task he washed Justin's hair. As Justin rinsed himself off, Brian quickly scrubbed off all evidence of lesbians and drag queens. As the lovers emerged from their shower, they were relieved to feel and smell like themselves again.

Justin turned down the bed then urged Brian onto his back. He straddled Brian's thighs, licking his lips as Brian grew hard before his eyes. Justin couldn't resist tasting his spouse; it was like heaven. Justin inhaled his lover's scent as he sucked on Brian's steel hard cock. Brian arched, fisting the sheets in his effort not to force himself down the hot moist throat of Justin. After a while, Brian wanted some of his own. He gently tapped Justin on the shoulder.

"Turn around," Brian said in his sultry breathy whisper. Justin turned, placing his knees at Brian's sides, his ass perfectly aligned with Brian's mouth. Brian inhaled Justin's musk then feasted. Justin moaned with ecstasy as Brian's tongue probed his tender hole still pink from the other night's games with large toys. Justin then returned to Brian's cock, laving it, sucking it, throating it. Their moans grew in volume as they each approached completion. Brian gently fingered Justin's hole as he licked his sack then sucked on Justin's dick. Both men came with loud groans, sucking down each other's essence. Brian reached around to turn Justin. With their cocks aligned, they kissed, combining their tastes, grinding their sensitive cocks together. Justin collapsed onto Brian's chest.

"Brian," Justin raised his head. Brian could see tears welling up in the blue eyes even as they both shook with the aftershock of their orgasms. "Are we okay?" Justin whispered with a sob he so desperately was trying to hold back.

"Yes, Justin, we're okay," Brian reassured Justin, holding the younger man tight against his chest. "We're good, better than good. Forgive me, Sunshine. It was all my fault. I'm a stubborn, vain, egotistical asshole. It always has to be my way or no way. Forgive me."

"Bri..."

"Shh, sleep now. I love you, I want you always." Brian tenderly kissed Justin as he drew the sheet over them both.

"Love you," Justin managed before sleep claimed him.

*****

Brian awoke some time the next day with Justin on his chest in the same position as they fell asleep. There hung the light scent of their sex in the air. Brian was quite sure that there was Sunshine drool decorating his torso. And he couldn't have cared less.

"Hey, Sunshine," Brian gently shook Justin awake.

"Mmm," Justin mumbled, cracking open an eye. He grabbed the edge of the sheet to wipe off his mouth and Brian's chest. "Sorry," Justin blushed.

"Don't worry about it, Sunshine, just be very careful when you roll off. I have a feeling we're glued together." Justin looked down between them, noting their entwined sticky pubes.

"Uh, oh," Justin exclaimed as he gingerly began to roll, raking his hand between them.

"We stink."

"Yeah, but I love our stink," Brian stated as he got out of bed to head to the bathroom.

"What time is it?"

"Around two."

"I guess we kept to the plan."

"I guess so." Brian cocked his head toward the windows as he heard as low roar. "Is that rain?" Justin opened the curtains to see it teeming sheets of rain against the glass.

"Big time. No working on your tan today," Justin commented as his stomach rumbled.

"Well, I know what your stomach has in mind. Let's shower and see if we can make brunch. If we're stuck indoors today, then let's see if we can get an appointment with a masseuse, maybe a facial and manicure-pedicure."

"Brian, you are not going to get me to put goop all over my face!"

"I'll make it worth it," Brian sing-songed as he waggled his eyebrows.

"You're incorrigible!"

"Your point?"

"Let's go," Justin said as he pushed Brian into the bathroom.

After brunch, the lovers had time to kill before their spa experience. Brian was doing his damnedest not to get sucked back into the vendor's room for fear of being hijacked by more lesbians. Justin suggested the art exhibit. The exhibit was sponsoring artwork by local gay artists that emphasized the LGBT life.

"I bet none of it's as good as yours," Brian whispered as they strolled into the exhibit.

"That's not the point," Justin scolded but was secretly pleased with Brian's unerring support of his art.

"What is the point?" Brian snarked.

"The point is that WE have a forum, an outlet to show our work."

"You have a forum, Justin, every fucking gallery in America wants to show off your art."

"Well, maybe they wouldn't if I promoted myself as a gay artist."

"Justin, being gay is not all of what you are. You're an artist who happens to be gay. Just like I'm the best fucking adman in the country and I happen to like sucking cock instead of eating pussy."

"Ew, Brian, that's gross."

"But you get my point."

"Yes, I do, but we're still going to go look at the art." Justin grabbed Brian's hand to pull him into the exhibit hall. As the lovers toured the exhibit, Brian couldn't help his running commentary.

"Justin, this sucks," Brian whispered so he wouldn't inadvertently insult anyone.

"It doesn't suck, Bri, it's different."

"Different!? It's pornographic and some of it doesn't look humanly possible." Brian turned his head almost upside down to make his point. Justin giggled but smacked Brian across his belly.

"It's not pornographic, just graphic. Brian, look what I did for Rage. Some people thought that was porn."

"Ah, but that's a comic, you can take a certain artistic license. This..." Brian pointed to a painting of two woman making love in a field of wild flowers. "This is downright scary."

Justin was trying to remain professional but Brian had him in stitches with each rant and comment. Toward the exit, there were some very colorful posters and postcards promoting Gay Days and AIDS research. Brian and Justin made a sizeable donation to the cause.

"Come on, Justin, it's time for our massage." Brian happily tugged on Justin's hand pulling him toward the bank of elevators leading them to the spa.

*****

"Right this way, gentlemen. My name is Lars." A tall, built and obviously gay blond fawned all over Brian. "I'll be your masseur this afternoon. This is Svetlana, she will attend to you." Lars glanced at Justin as Svetlana began to lead Justin to a private room.

"Bri?" This was Justin's first time in a spa of this sort and he didn't want to be separated from Brian.

"Excuse me, Lars. We'd liked to stay together, if you don't mind." Lars looked disappointed but led them to a double room.

Inside the treatment room, were two massage tables, a large screened off area to change in and counters filled with all sorts of creams, facial products and massage oils. Svetlana pointed toward the screen and indicated that Brian and Justin should disrobe. Justin followed Brian behind the screen as Lars and Svetlana prepared their tables.

"Brian, do we have to get naked?" Justin asked as he began to remove his t-shirt and shorts.

"Of course, we have to get naked. You don't get a massage with your clothes on."

"But she's a woman," Justin stated the obvious.

"And she's a professional. Just look at those hands. I bet she can bend steel."

"I don't care if she can bend steel, as long as she doesn't bend me."

"Don't worry, she won't. Just lay back and think of England," Brian teased his spouse then pushed him back into the treatment room. Both men were sans clothes but wrapped in towels. They made themselves comfortable on the treatment beds and waited to be serviced.

"We have a full range of facial products," Lars began as he showed the cosmetic line to Brian for his approval. Brian smiled; he was familiar with this particular brand of product. Since it was Justin's first time and in deference to Justin's myriad of allergies, Brian asked for something geared for sensitive skin. Svetlana showed Brian a light aloe based cream and received a nod of affirmation. Lars lit several gently scented candles as Svetlana put on soothing music and lowered the lights. Brian settled down into the special pillow and began to relax.

*****

"Brian...Brian," Justin whispered loudly.

"What," Brian mumbled.

"Where'd they go?"

"They stepped out so we can enjoy the ambiance and relax while the creams and pack soak into the skin," Brian tried to explain without moving his lips.

"Why are you talking funny?"

"I don't want to crack my face."

"Oh...Bri? I think I may not be as gay as I thought."

"What?! Shit, I cracked my cheek. Justin, what the fuck are you talking about?"

"When Svetlana was giving me the massage, I, um, I mean, I got a little..."

"Oh that, don't worry, it happens all the time. You're as gay as I am."

"Brian, Lindsay, remember?"

Brian ignored the question. "Justin, your body is relaxed and happy. And so is your Mr. Happy. Now shut up; you're making my mud pack crack off and I don't want the cucumbers to fall."

"Okay...Bri?"

"What?!"

"Reach out your left hand." Brian reached out and felt Justin's fingertips graze his. He stretched out more so that they could hold hands.

"Love you, Bri."

"Love you, Sunshine."

They dozed holding hands and listening to the sounds of the sea.