- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

*****

 

Sins of the Father

Chapter 8

Brian pulled out and Justin slumped onto the bed. They had fucked for the rest of the day and Justin knew he wouldn't be able to walk, that was if he ever regained enough energy to even stand up. He just lay sprawled on the bed unable to move.

"Here," Brian said from somewhere above him."

"Huh?" Justin asked his face stuck in a pillow, and no energy to turn his head to see what Brian was talking about.

"Drink this."

"What?" Justin groaned and then he yelped as Brian touched the bottom of a bottle of water from the little refrigerator in their room to the left cheek of Justin's ass. "Fuck you!" Justin cried as he rolled over to see what the fuck Brian was doing.

"Got you to turn over, didn't I?" Brian smirked. "Drink this. I don't want you getting dehydrated."

"Christ," Justin griped as he unscrewed the cap and took a long drink, "if you'd stop fucking me for half an hour, I could eat and drink and veg out." Justin fell back on the bed in a true drama queen gesture.

"Hey, you said this was a total sleep fuck sleep day, and I'm just complying with what we agreed on."

"I don't seem to remember all that much sleeping, and I thought we could stop at least long enough to eat," Justin moaned.

"Not part of the deal," Brian smirked trying not to laugh at the histrionics of his husband. However, Brian did feel a little guilty about wearing Justin's ass out. They had been at it for hours. "Let's take a shower," Brian suggested.

"Nooo," Justin groaned. "You'll just fuck me in there."

"I promise I won't," Brian said taking some pity on his poor husband's ass. "Besides, it stinks to high heaven in here, and so do we." Brian stuck his nose in his armpit to bring home the point.

"If I make the effort to get up and shower, can we go out to dinner?" Justin whimpered.

"I thought we'd get room service. It's faster."

"But it does stink in here. If we went out maybe we could get them to clean up while we're gone."

Brian studied his partner. He was beginning to realize that Justin wasn't just putting on an act. Brian had really worn him out. And if the truth be known, Brian wasn't sure he could get it up again any time soon. He had used up the better part of his energy too. "Okay," Brian said, "I'll call down and ask them to send the cleaning crew in an hour. Will you come take a shower if I do that?"

"If you help me up."

Brian chuckled. Justin had the drama queen act down pat. "Yes, dear. You lie there and gather your strength, and your big, strong man will place the call to housekeeping."

Justin flipped Brian the bird, but didn't move otherwise. He lay on the bed watching Brian coerce housekeeping into coming up and cleaning their suite even though it was after hours.

"Done," Brian said setting the phone back in the cradle. "Get up."

"I can't," Justin moaned rolling to the side and burying his face in his pillow.

"Justin," Brian said ominously.

"I'm not kidding," Justin said. "I don't think I can stand up."

"I'll help you." Brian took Justin's hand and rolled him over. He placed Justin's legs over the side of the bed and gently pulled Justin into a sitting position. Justin groaned and winced as his sore ass took most of his weight. "Upsey daisy," Brian said gently as he pulled Justin to his feet. Justin leaned against him as they walked towards the bathroom. He whimpered with each step. "I'm sorry, baby," Brian cooed knowing that he really had creamed Justin's ass in more ways than one.

"Am I getting old?" Justin asked as Brian turned the water on. "I used to be able to keep up with you."

Brian snorted. "Hell, most of the time, you were way ahead of me. I was hanging on for dear life more than once."

"Really?" Justin asked a trace of his smile returning.

"Really," Brian said as he pulled Justin under the spray. He began washing his husband taking special care with his sore bum. Justin leaned against Brian loving the feeling of the warm water and Brian's gentle hands. When they were clean, Brian dried off his compliant husband and applied some cream to his ravished pucker.

Justin purred at the feel of the soothing cream. "Thanks," Justin said as Brian finished up.

"You feel better?"

"Yeah, I really was exhausted."

"Then we better get you some food before you pass out," Brian said with a frown. "Can you make it downstairs for dinner?"

Justin nodded. "I just want to get out of here for a while."

Brian quickly dressed while it took Justin a little longer. Even material against his ass caused him to wince. While he was waiting for his husband, Brian made a quick call to the cottage to speak to Bree before she was put to bed. The little girl was happy to hear from her fathers, but she wanted to see them even more. Brian promised her it would only be a couple more get ups before they would see her. Reluctantly Brian hung up, wishing Bree was there with them now.

They were just leaving their room when the housecleaning person arrived. Brian handed her twenty dollars and asked her to do an extra special good job.

They headed to the lobby where they met Ken and Simon. "Come with us to the luau," Simon said. "There's going to be hula dancers," he added with his most lascivious grin.

Brian groaned inwardly, and then even more as he heard Justin say," Sure."

"I was pitying your poor ass, and now I'm going to have to make it pay after this."

It was Justin's turn to groan, but he managed to add, "You'll have to catch me first." There was a decided twinkle in his eye.

"Feeling better, Sunshine?"

"Yeah, I'm glad to be out among the living."

"Hey!" Brian said with mock distress.

Justin giggled and elbowed Brian in the ribs as they made their way to the patio area where the luau was taking place. The rain had stopped and it was rather humid, but there was Hawaiian music playing and the area was quite full.

"I hope they have a table," Ken said with a frown.

Brian saw the maitre d' and waved him over. Brian stepped up to the man and whispered in his ear. Justin saw money change hands. Trust Brian Kinney to buy what he wanted. He would never wait for a table.

"It'll just be a couple of minutes," Brian said with a smile.

They saw a flurry of activity off to the right, and then the maitre d' was back to escort them to their table. He whispered something to Brian. Then Brian pulled out a chair nodding towards Justin. "This one's for you, Sunshine," he said.

Justin walked around the table and saw a big soft cushion sitting in the chair. He sat down carefully letting out a sigh of relief at the softness of the seat. "Thanks," he said with one of his beautiful smiles.

"No problem, Sunshine," Brian said pushing in Justin's chair.

"Why do you call him Sunshine?" Ken asked.

"Didn't you see that smile?" Brian smirked.

"Oh," Ken said, immediately understanding.

Brian ordered a round of Mai Tai's when the waiter came over. They might as well stick with the Hawaiian theme.

Justin tapped Brian's arm. "I really need to eat something."

"It's a fucking buffet," Brian groaned looking around. Justin blushed at Brian's reaction. "I'll get you some pupus," Brian said tongue in cheek. He smiled at Justin as he stood up. "Why don't you come with me, Simon?"

"Um … sure. What the hell are pupus?" he asked as he followed Brian.

Justin giggled. "Do you know what pupus are?" Ken shook his head.

The Mai Tai's had arrived by the time Brian and Simon returned, each with a plate of shrimp, satay skewers, egg rolls and vegetables with a little pot of a purplish sort of sauce. "Pupus," Brian smirked holding the plate out to Justin.

"Oh, hors d'oeuvres," Justin chuckled. Justin dug into the chicken satay and some of the shrimp. "What's the purple stuff?" he asked.

"Dip a couple of fingers in it and taste," Brian said.

Justin did as directed and then made a face. "It tastes like wallpaper paste."

"That's what everybody always says," Simon laughed. "I wonder how many people have actually tasted wallpaper paste."

"It's called two fingered poi," Brian said, "because it sticks to two fingers in a clump."

They all looked at Brian like he had a second head. Brian merely nibbled on some vegetables and smirked.

"He knows stuff like that," Justin said with a shrug.

Brian continued to sip his Mai Tai. "Ready for something more substantial?" he asked Justin after a while.

"I'll come and get something," Justin said.

"Allow me," Brian grinned. "I know what you like."

Justin couldn't help but beam another one of his sunshine smiles. He loved a solicitous Brian. The dinner went quickly with Brian and Simon serving each course to their mates. Justin couldn't remember a time when he had felt more looked after and honored.

As people were getting coffee and desserts the emcee announced that the hula dancers would be performing next. Once everyone was settled the girls came out and performed the classic Hawaiian hula. They then did some of the more energetic Tahitian hula which has a much faster hip action. The act was well received and ended with loud applause as they left.

The emcee then announced that they had a special treat for all the people attending the luau. Out came the drag queens from the Bingo the other night. Only this time they were dressed as hula dancers. They couldn't do the hula worth a damn, but they sure played it up and had the audience rolling in the aisles with laughter. Even Brian seemed to enjoy their antics.

When the entertainers were done a small group of lesbians who had been making lots of catcalls at the dancers approached Brian's table.

"Brian," one of them said. "Come join us at the lesbian pool."

"Lesbian pool?" Brian asked looking slightly green at the thought.

"We want to show you how much fun we lesbians can have," she laughed.

"Believe me, I don't want to know," Brian shuddered.

The lesbians laughed and pulled on Brian's arm. "Come on, please," they all chorused.

Brian looked to Justin for help, but Justin merely shrugged and said, "Why not?"

The lesbians clapped as Brian and Justin stood up. Brian grabbed Justin's cushion and allowed himself to be dragged away to one of the hotel's pools. It had been designated the lesbian pool. The women got Brian and Justin situated at a table by the pool and ordered more Mai Tai's. Brian made sure his husband had the soft cushion to sit on.

The two women with their dogs in the pink baby carriage wheeled their charges over to Justin. Justin petted the dogs once again making the women very pleased. Someone started taking photos.

"Do you have any children?" one of the dog owners asked Brian.

"I certainly do," Brian said proudly.

"Pictures?"

Brian whipped out his wallet and pulled out pictures of Bree and Gus. The women oohed and aahed.

"What do you do, Brian?" one of the women asked.

"Advertising. Justin's an artist."

"Oh my," the ladies said impressed. "May I have one of your cards?" several of them asked. In turn Brian received some of theirs. He was quite impressed by the jobs that several of them held. He wondered if he might just get some business out of this evening. He had to admit that he was enjoying himself more than he ever thought possible while surrounded by lesbians.

*****

Craig Taylor was looking through the local newspaper when he noticed a write-up about some recently uncovered paintings. The name Kinney leapt out at him. He started to read. The article explained a bit about JAB Kinney and his checkered past. It mentioned the other paintings that had raised money to support "The Farm" which helped troubled youth.

And near the end of the article was mention of Patrick Taylor, life partner of Kinney the painter. It also said that some of Taylor's work would be part of an upcoming show and would likely be sold to further support local charities such as the Jason Kemp Clinic and Drop-in Center just off Liberty Avenue that helped street kids who were gay.

Craig snorted when he read that, but as he closed the paper, another thought occurred to him. If he was really related to this JP Taylor who had hunted him down recently, then maybe he was also related to Patrick Taylor. He might be in line for some of the proceeds from this artwork.

He folded the paper with a satisfied smile and leaned back in his easy chair. Maybe these long lost relatives would prove useful after all.

*****

When Brian and Justin rejoined the luau, the party was in full swing. The latest techno music was blaring and couples young and old were up and dancing. Brian, Justin, Ken and Simon were sitting, relaxing with their Mai Tai's as they watched the younger men suggestively sway in front of potential 'daddies', trying to seduce them. But most of the 'boys' were just looking to get laid. When the music changed to some good old fashioned rock and roll, the leather bears were up gyrating to the beat with their cubs. After several songs, the music changed again. This time it was music they played at Babylon.

Justin stood up and pulled Brian into the middle of the dance area. Brian gently swayed, watching the music take Justin back to the time when they were all young and beautiful.

Brian smiled, no one was as beautiful as his Sunshine when the music engulfed him. Brian began to scrunch and drew Justin closer, a smug knowing smile began its upswing on Justin's face. Brian's smile slowly transformed into the arrogant smirk he made famous so long ago. Gay Days was about to be treated to the Brian and Justin show.

The DJ noted a pair of men, one tall, dark, sensuous, the other a golden beauty with a look of innocence, dancing in the middle of the throng of men. The heat of the humid Florida night couldn't compare to the heat generated by that pair. The DJ played song after song of their music.

Brian scrunched down more so that his groin could grind into Justin's. Justin then twirled in Brian's arms so that now they were dancing cock to ass. Brian stretched tall as Justin's ass settled neatly into Brian's crotch. Justin threw back his head against Brian as Brian ran a hand down Justin's chest, tweaking a nipple then ending in Justin's front pocket. Brian gently caressed Justin's cock through the fabric as he gave Justin a love bite where his neck met his shoulder. Brian could feel the vibration of Justin's moan; Justin could feel Brian's hardness pulsating into his ass. Brian licked then suckled at that spot behind Justin's ear. Justin tipped his head to allow Brian better access.

The surrounding couples slowed their dancing so that they could watch the two uninhibited lovers within their midst. A few threw themselves in the nearby pool to cool down, a few more snuck off to intimate corners where they could kiss and grope. And even more just left the dance floor altogether to return to their rooms, their own passion fueled by Brian and Justin. Justin turned again and wrapped his arms around Brian's neck, bringing Brian's mouth within reach. The lovers kissed, deeply and unashamedly. Their tongues dueled, their hands groped and squeezed, their hard cocks bumped against each other.

"Brian," Justin moaned out his lover's name. "Want you, want you now," Justin pleaded.

"No, little boy, I am not that cruel."

"Please, Bri. Need to feel you, need to be naked with you. Want to taste you." Brian gazed into the hooded eyes that were dilated with lust. Brian planted one of his toe curling kisses on Justin's mouth.

"Make love to me, Justin. Take me to our suite and fill me with that thick beautiful cock of yours. Take me," Brian growled low into Justin's ear.

Justin's eyes widened, then he grabbed Brian's hand and practically dragged the man off, running back into the hotel. Simon and Ken chuckled as they witnessed the whole exchange.

"Those two certainly know how to entertain," Simon quipped to his partner.

"Yes, they do..." Ken looked into his lover's eyes and smiled. Hand in hand Simon and Ken strolled back into the hotel and to their own room.

Justin pushed the button for the elevator, then pushed it again and again. He bounced on his toes, impatiently waiting. When the doors finally slid open, Justin shoved an amused Brian into the car, then he pushed the button for their floor. As they rode up, Justin maneuvered Brian against one wall of the elevator. Pulling at his lover's neck, Justin kissed Brian deeply. Brian drank in the flavors of his lover mixed with Mai Tai. They moaned into each other's mouth. Finally the car arrived at their floor, and with their keycard in his hand, Justin prodded his spouse down the hall and into their room.

Justin's style of lovemaking was quite the opposite of Brian's. Whereas Brian was passionate, a fury of arms and legs, all consuming as he made love with every fiber of his being, Justin was a slow lover, gently methodical with his own passion. He could never 'take' as Brian had asked. But then sometimes the offer was too good to turn down.

Justin slapped the 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the outer handle as he slammed the door shut. Brian smirked, chuckling to himself, he could see Justin's lust and passion rise. Brian ran toward the bedroom, throwing off his clothes, Justin closely following. By the time they hit the sheets, they were naked, dripping with need. Brian lay back on the bed and took a deep breath. The notorious top was in for a very welcome and very rough ride.Sins of the Father

Chapter 8

Brian pulled out and Justin slumped onto the bed. They had fucked for the rest of the day and Justin knew he wouldn't be able to walk, that was if he ever regained enough energy to even stand up. He just lay sprawled on the bed unable to move.

"Here," Brian said from somewhere above him."

"Huh?" Justin asked his face stuck in a pillow, and no energy to turn his head to see what Brian was talking about.

"Drink this."

"What?" Justin groaned and then he yelped as Brian touched the bottom of a bottle of water from the little refrigerator in their room to the left cheek of Justin's ass. "Fuck you!" Justin cried as he rolled over to see what the fuck Brian was doing.

"Got you to turn over, didn't I?" Brian smirked. "Drink this. I don't want you getting dehydrated."

"Christ," Justin griped as he unscrewed the cap and took a long drink, "if you'd stop fucking me for half an hour, I could eat and drink and veg out." Justin fell back on the bed in a true drama queen gesture.

"Hey, you said this was a total sleep fuck sleep day, and I'm just complying with what we agreed on."

"I don't seem to remember all that much sleeping, and I thought we could stop at least long enough to eat," Justin moaned.

"Not part of the deal," Brian smirked trying not to laugh at the histrionics of his husband. However, Brian did feel a little guilty about wearing Justin's ass out. They had been at it for hours. "Let's take a shower," Brian suggested.

"Nooo," Justin groaned. "You'll just fuck me in there."

"I promise I won't," Brian said taking some pity on his poor husband's ass. "Besides, it stinks to high heaven in here, and so do we." Brian stuck his nose in his armpit to bring home the point.

"If I make the effort to get up and shower, can we go out to dinner?" Justin whimpered.

"I thought we'd get room service. It's faster."

"But it does stink in here. If we went out maybe we could get them to clean up while we're gone."

Brian studied his partner. He was beginning to realize that Justin wasn't just putting on an act. Brian had really worn him out. And if the truth be known, Brian wasn't sure he could get it up again any time soon. He had used up the better part of his energy too. "Okay," Brian said, "I'll call down and ask them to send the cleaning crew in an hour. Will you come take a shower if I do that?"

"If you help me up."

Brian chuckled. Justin had the drama queen act down pat. "Yes, dear. You lie there and gather your strength, and your big, strong man will place the call to housekeeping."

Justin flipped Brian the bird, but didn't move otherwise. He lay on the bed watching Brian coerce housekeeping into coming up and cleaning their suite even though it was after hours.

"Done," Brian said setting the phone back in the cradle. "Get up."

"I can't," Justin moaned rolling to the side and burying his face in his pillow.

"Justin," Brian said ominously.

"I'm not kidding," Justin said. "I don't think I can stand up."

"I'll help you." Brian took Justin's hand and rolled him over. He placed Justin's legs over the side of the bed and gently pulled Justin into a sitting position. Justin groaned and winced as his sore ass took most of his weight. "Upsey daisy," Brian said gently as he pulled Justin to his feet. Justin leaned against him as they walked towards the bathroom. He whimpered with each step. "I'm sorry, baby," Brian cooed knowing that he really had creamed Justin's ass in more ways than one.

"Am I getting old?" Justin asked as Brian turned the water on. "I used to be able to keep up with you."

Brian snorted. "Hell, most of the time, you were way ahead of me. I was hanging on for dear life more than once."

"Really?" Justin asked a trace of his smile returning.

"Really," Brian said as he pulled Justin under the spray. He began washing his husband taking special care with his sore bum. Justin leaned against Brian loving the feeling of the warm water and Brian's gentle hands. When they were clean, Brian dried off his compliant husband and applied some cream to his ravished pucker.

Justin purred at the feel of the soothing cream. "Thanks," Justin said as Brian finished up.

"You feel better?"

"Yeah, I really was exhausted."

"Then we better get you some food before you pass out," Brian said with a frown. "Can you make it downstairs for dinner?"

Justin nodded. "I just want to get out of here for a while."

Brian quickly dressed while it took Justin a little longer. Even material against his ass caused him to wince. While he was waiting for his husband, Brian made a quick call to the cottage to speak to Bree before she was put to bed. The little girl was happy to hear from her fathers, but she wanted to see them even more. Brian promised her it would only be a couple more get ups before they would see her. Reluctantly Brian hung up, wishing Bree was there with them now.

They were just leaving their room when the housecleaning person arrived. Brian handed her twenty dollars and asked her to do an extra special good job.

They headed to the lobby where they met Ken and Simon. "Come with us to the luau," Simon said. "There's going to be hula dancers," he added with his most lascivious grin.

Brian groaned inwardly, and then even more as he heard Justin say," Sure."

"I was pitying your poor ass, and now I'm going to have to make it pay after this."

It was Justin's turn to groan, but he managed to add, "You'll have to catch me first." There was a decided twinkle in his eye.

"Feeling better, Sunshine?"

"Yeah, I'm glad to be out among the living."

"Hey!" Brian said with mock distress.

Justin giggled and elbowed Brian in the ribs as they made their way to the patio area where the luau was taking place. The rain had stopped and it was rather humid, but there was Hawaiian music playing and the area was quite full.

"I hope they have a table," Ken said with a frown.

Brian saw the maitre d' and waved him over. Brian stepped up to the man and whispered in his ear. Justin saw money change hands. Trust Brian Kinney to buy what he wanted. He would never wait for a table.

"It'll just be a couple of minutes," Brian said with a smile.

They saw a flurry of activity off to the right, and then the maitre d' was back to escort them to their table. He whispered something to Brian. Then Brian pulled out a chair nodding towards Justin. "This one's for you, Sunshine," he said.

Justin walked around the table and saw a big soft cushion sitting in the chair. He sat down carefully letting out a sigh of relief at the softness of the seat. "Thanks," he said with one of his beautiful smiles.

"No problem, Sunshine," Brian said pushing in Justin's chair.

"Why do you call him Sunshine?" Ken asked.

"Didn't you see that smile?" Brian smirked.

"Oh," Ken said, immediately understanding.

Brian ordered a round of Mai Tai's when the waiter came over. They might as well stick with the Hawaiian theme.

Justin tapped Brian's arm. "I really need to eat something."

"It's a fucking buffet," Brian groaned looking around. Justin blushed at Brian's reaction. "I'll get you some pupus," Brian said tongue in cheek. He smiled at Justin as he stood up. "Why don't you come with me, Simon?"

"Um … sure. What the hell are pupus?" he asked as he followed Brian.

Justin giggled. "Do you know what pupus are?" Ken shook his head.

The Mai Tai's had arrived by the time Brian and Simon returned, each with a plate of shrimp, satay skewers, egg rolls and vegetables with a little pot of a purplish sort of sauce. "Pupus," Brian smirked holding the plate out to Justin.

"Oh, hors d'oeuvres," Justin chuckled. Justin dug into the chicken satay and some of the shrimp. "What's the purple stuff?" he asked.

"Dip a couple of fingers in it and taste," Brian said.

Justin did as directed and then made a face. "It tastes like wallpaper paste."

"That's what everybody always says," Simon laughed. "I wonder how many people have actually tasted wallpaper paste."

"It's called two fingered poi," Brian said, "because it sticks to two fingers in a clump."

They all looked at Brian like he had a second head. Brian merely nibbled on some vegetables and smirked.

"He knows stuff like that," Justin said with a shrug.

Brian continued to sip his Mai Tai. "Ready for something more substantial?" he asked Justin after a while.

"I'll come and get something," Justin said.

"Allow me," Brian grinned. "I know what you like."

Justin couldn't help but beam another one of his sunshine smiles. He loved a solicitous Brian. The dinner went quickly with Brian and Simon serving each course to their mates. Justin couldn't remember a time when he had felt more looked after and honored.

As people were getting coffee and desserts the emcee announced that the hula dancers would be performing next. Once everyone was settled the girls came out and performed the classic Hawaiian hula. They then did some of the more energetic Tahitian hula which has a much faster hip action. The act was well received and ended with loud applause as they left.

The emcee then announced that they had a special treat for all the people attending the luau. Out came the drag queens from the Bingo the other night. Only this time they were dressed as hula dancers. They couldn't do the hula worth a damn, but they sure played it up and had the audience rolling in the aisles with laughter. Even Brian seemed to enjoy their antics.

When the entertainers were done a small group of lesbians who had been making lots of catcalls at the dancers approached Brian's table.

"Brian," one of them said. "Come join us at the lesbian pool."

"Lesbian pool?" Brian asked looking slightly green at the thought.

"We want to show you how much fun we lesbians can have," she laughed.

"Believe me, I don't want to know," Brian shuddered.

The lesbians laughed and pulled on Brian's arm. "Come on, please," they all chorused.

Brian looked to Justin for help, but Justin merely shrugged and said, "Why not?"

The lesbians clapped as Brian and Justin stood up. Brian grabbed Justin's cushion and allowed himself to be dragged away to one of the hotel's pools. It had been designated the lesbian pool. The women got Brian and Justin situated at a table by the pool and ordered more Mai Tai's. Brian made sure his husband had the soft cushion to sit on.

The two women with their dogs in the pink baby carriage wheeled their charges over to Justin. Justin petted the dogs once again making the women very pleased. Someone started taking photos.

"Do you have any children?" one of the dog owners asked Brian.

"I certainly do," Brian said proudly.

"Pictures?"

Brian whipped out his wallet and pulled out pictures of Bree and Gus. The women oohed and aahed.

"What do you do, Brian?" one of the women asked.

"Advertising. Justin's an artist."

"Oh my," the ladies said impressed. "May I have one of your cards?" several of them asked. In turn Brian received some of theirs. He was quite impressed by the jobs that several of them held. He wondered if he might just get some business out of this evening. He had to admit that he was enjoying himself more than he ever thought possible while surrounded by lesbians.

*****

Craig Taylor was looking through the local newspaper when he noticed a write-up about some recently uncovered paintings. The name Kinney leapt out at him. He started to read. The article explained a bit about JAB Kinney and his checkered past. It mentioned the other paintings that had raised money to support "The Farm" which helped troubled youth.

And near the end of the article was mention of Patrick Taylor, life partner of Kinney the painter. It also said that some of Taylor's work would be part of an upcoming show and would likely be sold to further support local charities such as the Jason Kemp Clinic and Drop-in Center just off Liberty Avenue that helped street kids who were gay.

Craig snorted when he read that, but as he closed the paper, another thought occurred to him. If he was really related to this JP Taylor who had hunted him down recently, then maybe he was also related to Patrick Taylor. He might be in line for some of the proceeds from this artwork.

He folded the paper with a satisfied smile and leaned back in his easy chair. Maybe these long lost relatives would prove useful after all.

*****

When Brian and Justin rejoined the luau, the party was in full swing. The latest techno music was blaring and couples young and old were up and dancing. Brian, Justin, Ken and Simon were sitting, relaxing with their Mai Tai's as they watched the younger men suggestively sway in front of potential 'daddies', trying to seduce them. But most of the 'boys' were just looking to get laid. When the music changed to some good old fashioned rock and roll, the leather bears were up gyrating to the beat with their cubs. After several songs, the music changed again. This time it was music they played at Babylon.

Justin stood up and pulled Brian into the middle of the dance area. Brian gently swayed, watching the music take Justin back to the time when they were all young and beautiful.

Brian smiled, no one was as beautiful as his Sunshine when the music engulfed him. Brian began to scrunch and drew Justin closer, a smug knowing smile began its upswing on Justin's face. Brian's smile slowly transformed into the arrogant smirk he made famous so long ago. Gay Days was about to be treated to the Brian and Justin show.

The DJ noted a pair of men, one tall, dark, sensuous, the other a golden beauty with a look of innocence, dancing in the middle of the throng of men. The heat of the humid Florida night couldn't compare to the heat generated by that pair. The DJ played song after song of their music.

Brian scrunched down more so that his groin could grind into Justin's. Justin then twirled in Brian's arms so that now they were dancing cock to ass. Brian stretched tall as Justin's ass settled neatly into Brian's crotch. Justin threw back his head against Brian as Brian ran a hand down Justin's chest, tweaking a nipple then ending in Justin's front pocket. Brian gently caressed Justin's cock through the fabric as he gave Justin a love bite where his neck met his shoulder. Brian could feel the vibration of Justin's moan; Justin could feel Brian's hardness pulsating into his ass. Brian licked then suckled at that spot behind Justin's ear. Justin tipped his head to allow Brian better access.

The surrounding couples slowed their dancing so that they could watch the two uninhibited lovers within their midst. A few threw themselves in the nearby pool to cool down, a few more snuck off to intimate corners where they could kiss and grope. And even more just left the dance floor altogether to return to their rooms, their own passion fueled by Brian and Justin. Justin turned again and wrapped his arms around Brian's neck, bringing Brian's mouth within reach. The lovers kissed, deeply and unashamedly. Their tongues dueled, their hands groped and squeezed, their hard cocks bumped against each other.

"Brian," Justin moaned out his lover's name. "Want you, want you now," Justin pleaded.

"No, little boy, I am not that cruel."

"Please, Bri. Need to feel you, need to be naked with you. Want to taste you." Brian gazed into the hooded eyes that were dilated with lust. Brian planted one of his toe curling kisses on Justin's mouth.

"Make love to me, Justin. Take me to our suite and fill me with that thick beautiful cock of yours. Take me," Brian growled low into Justin's ear.

Justin's eyes widened, then he grabbed Brian's hand and practically dragged the man off, running back into the hotel. Simon and Ken chuckled as they witnessed the whole exchange.

"Those two certainly know how to entertain," Simon quipped to his partner.

"Yes, they do..." Ken looked into his lover's eyes and smiled. Hand in hand Simon and Ken strolled back into the hotel and to their own room.

Justin pushed the button for the elevator, then pushed it again and again. He bounced on his toes, impatiently waiting. When the doors finally slid open, Justin shoved an amused Brian into the car, then he pushed the button for their floor. As they rode up, Justin maneuvered Brian against one wall of the elevator. Pulling at his lover's neck, Justin kissed Brian deeply. Brian drank in the flavors of his lover mixed with Mai Tai. They moaned into each other's mouth. Finally the car arrived at their floor, and with their keycard in his hand, Justin prodded his spouse down the hall and into their room.

Justin's style of lovemaking was quite the opposite of Brian's. Whereas Brian was passionate, a fury of arms and legs, all consuming as he made love with every fiber of his being, Justin was a slow lover, gently methodical with his own passion. He could never 'take' as Brian had asked. But then sometimes the offer was too good to turn down.

Justin slapped the 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the outer handle as he slammed the door shut. Brian smirked, chuckling to himself, he could see Justin's lust and passion rise. Brian ran toward the bedroom, throwing off his clothes, Justin closely following. By the time they hit the sheets, they were naked, dripping with need. Brian lay back on the bed and took a deep breath. The notorious top was in for a very welcome and very rough ride.