- Text Size +

 

Sins of the Father

Chapter 9

Brian was in the throes of ecstasy. Justin was proving once again what a masterful little top he could be. Brian let out an ungodly moan as Justin drove home again and again.

"Like that?" Justin asked as he held onto his own orgasm with every ounce of strength and resolve that he had left. He looked down into the face of the man he loved. Brian was thrashing around on the bed whimpering and begging as Justin continued to plow into the man. When Brian was about to come, Justin slowed down and stared at Brian's face. He loved the look Brian got as he was completely taken over by an uncontrollable orgasm.

"Holy fuck, Justin!" Brian groaned.

"Hang on. I'm almost ready," Justin gasped. He thrust again and once more rolling his hips and finding that sweet spot that sent Brian over the edge, with himself close behind.

Justin felt the world tilt on its axis and he collapsed on top of Brian. He felt the earth and sky come together in a blinding flash, and then he blacked out for a moment. He lay still feeling his softening dick slipping out of Brian's well worked hole. He let out a groan and rolled away.

"You okay?" Brian's voice asked from somewhere in the great beyond.

"Yeah," was all Justin had the strength to say. "You?" he gasped between ragged breaths.

"Maybe."

"Huh?"

"I think you killed me."

"I did?"

"I'm paralyzed. I think I saw the face of God and it was Justin Taylor," Brian said with a little chuckle.

"Asshole."

"What?"

"I said asshole! Don't make fun of me."

"Who's making fun? I meant every word."

"You did?"

"Abso-fucking-lutely!" Brian said still feeling the aftershocks roll through his body.

"Can I believe you?" Justin asked.

"I'm too exhausted to make fun of you. And I never lie."

"Thank you," Justin said curling up against Brian as he flung a sheet over them.

"For what?" Brian frowned from the haze of his afterglow.

"For saying that. It means a lot to me."

"Justin, you are one fucking great lover. Don't doubt that."

"Thanks," Justin giggled. "So are you."

"That goes without saying," Brian tried to smirk, but Justin had really worn him out. He felt his head heavy against the pillow. "We should take a shower," he said with a yawn.

"Let's sleep glued together," Justin suggested.

"'Kay," Brian agreed.

Justin felt Brian's breathing even out as the man drifted towards sleep. Now might be his only chance. "Brian," Justin whispered.

"Hm?"

"I want to go to Epcot tomorrow."

"Good, you do that," Brian said half asleep.

"I want you to come with me."

"Why?" Brian asked although he didn't really care why.

"Because…"

"That's a good reason," Brian whispered into Justin's hair.

"Then you'll come?"

"I always come," Brian said slowly.

"I know and that's part of why I love you so much."

"Thanks."

"So, you're coming with me to Epcot tomorrow?" Justin whispered against Brian's ear. He knew his hot breath always got to Brian.

"I always come with you."

"I know you do, my little Smoosh."

"I love being your little Smoosh," Brian said snuggling down into Justin's arms. "Need to sleep."

"Me too."

"Later."

"Later, big guy."

Justin felt Brian slip into a peaceful sleep, and he smiled out into the room. He knew Brian would remember at least some of their conversation, and Justin was really looking forward to going to Epcot.

*****

"What the fuck do you mean I'm going to Epcot?" Brian demanded.

"You promised last night," Justin said sweetly.

"I fucking would not promise any such thing," Brian declared.

"But you did. You said you always come with me, and we were talking about Epcot when you said that."

"You might have been talking about Epcot, but I was talking about something entirely different."

"See, I knew you would remember. Please, Brian, I really want to go. And I don't want to be all by myself."

"You know I hate that fucking kind of thing."

"I know, but for me…"

Brian glared at Justin and studied the puppy dog eyes that Justin seemed to have mastered recently. He could sure beat Michael with those eyes. Or maybe it was that Brian cared a lot more about what was behind those eyes than he did about Michael's.

"Please, my little Smoosh," Justin begged, using the word that had turned the trick, so to speak, the night before.

Brian groaned. He knew when he was beat. "Okay, for an hour or two."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, my lovely Smoosh." Justin knew once he got Brian to Epcot he'd be able to keep him there long enough to do all the things he wanted to do. "I love you so much," Justin said wrapping his arms around Brian's neck and kissing him hard.

"I love you too, and I can't believe you got me to agree to this."

"You'll have fun once you get there," Justin promised.

"Can you guarantee that?" Brian asked sarcastically.

"You'll be with me, won't you?" Justin giggled.

Brian stared at Justin knowing that he probably would have a fucking good time as long as he was with his husband. There were very few things on earth that weren't fun when he did them with Justin. "When did I start losing every argument with you?" Brian asked.

Justin smiled and batted his baby blues. Brian had always lost arguments with him. It was just that most of the time Brian didn't realize that that was what had happened.

"You'll have a good time," Justin said with a self-satisfied grin. "I promise."

The boys made it to brunch and were joined by Simon and Ken. They all enjoyed a relaxing meal and the discussion naturally led to the plans for the day.

"We're heading for Epcot Center today. It's been years since we've gone but I really want to see it again," Ken gushed innocently. "Justin mentioned last night that you're considering going. We'd love it if you two could join us. It would be so much fun!"

Brian froze in mid-sip of his first cup of coffee. The death glare he shot out succeeded in freezing everyone else. Slowly he put down his cup.

"Justin, is there something you'd like to say to me?" Brian growled at his partner.

"Yes, have some fruit, it's very sweet," Justin said innocently as he pushed his plate closer to his lover. He knew that once Brian Kinney gave you his word, he would never renege.

Brian snorted then nibbled some fruit off of Justin's plate. They ate in companionable silence until it was time to go, with Justin sporting a smug little grin.

*****

Sunday, March 15, 2015

"Craig, you promised. My parents are expecting us tonight. Mom went out of her way to make a traditional Irish dinner," Susan admonished her husband who was about to go back on his promise.

"I'm not Irish. I hate corned beef and cabbage, gives me gas!"

"Craig, you promised me. Are you going to add lying to your list of crimes?"

"Susan, what the fuck are you talking about?"

"Don't you use that tone with me. You might have been able to intimidate Jennifer with that attitude of yours but not me. I know you're up to something. You've been so secretive lately. Ever since that JP Taylor showed up last year. And I'm getting tired of it. You've never shown any interest in Justin and now you've become obsessed with him. It's not healthy, Craig. Now, you're coming to Sunday dinner with me at my parents and I will not take no for an answer!"

*****

As they waited in front of the hotel for a cab big enough to carry the four of them to Epcot Center, Brian noted that there were several, more than several gay men and ladies, all doing the same thing. And many were wearing the traditional red t-shirts with the Gay Days logo. He inwardly winced at the thought of hundreds of fags running lose at Disney. What would the hets think now? A van pulled up and it was their turn to get in.

"Don't look so miserable, Brian," Ken gushed as Simon and Justin started to enter the van.

"Why not, I have miserable down to a 't'," Brian quipped.

"Just think of all the beer!"

"Beer?" Brian picked up his head when he heard the word beer.

"Yes, beer. At each pavilion, they host the beer made famous from that country. It's all very good." Ken smiled. Brian draped his arm around Ken's shoulder just before they stepped into the van.

"Tell me more about the beer," Brian asked as they settled into their seats for their ride to Epcot.

*****

"Let's exchange cell phone numbers just in case we get separated," Justin suggested.

"Justin, we're grown men," Brian groused but did it anyway to appease his spouse.

"Brian, Justin's right. Someone's always getting lost in these parks. The last time we were here a family lost their grandmother for hours. Each building has so many ways in and out. You think you're meeting at one entrance but it's really the one on the opposite side. When in doubt we can all meet up at the Canadian pavilion. It's the last one before you come out of this section," Simon said in a very reasonable tone that Brian could appreciate.

The boys entered the main park and their senses were immediately assaulted by the sounds of thousands of kids. Brian drew in a deep breath. Justin heard him murmur over and over, "I can do this, I can do this." Justin gave Brian a sympathetic smile before linking their arms and guiding Brian on the right path. Brian was painfully aware of all the breeder couples with their children in tow. And surprisingly the number of Gay Day participants. Perhaps the Magic Kingdom was truly fairy friendly.

Justin quickly prodded Brian and their companions through the main portion of the park to the little bridge that connected it to the pavilions of many nations. Brian eyed his lover suspiciously as he and Ken consulted a map of the park. Brian sensed a conspiracy and gave Simon the evil eye. Simon shrugged and cheerfully followed along.

"Just think of the beer," Simon whispered to Brian. A grunt was all he got in return.

The first pavilion of Justin's hit parade was the Mexican Pavilion. There was music of the land wafting softly from the speakers overhead. Justin, Ken and Simon wandered off to check out the exhibit. Having spent several days exploring the wilds of Mexico in their quest for Kinney and Patrick, Brian didn't feel the need to explore the exhibit. Instead he decided to explore the gift shop. It was too early for beer. Brian preferred his caffeine high from brunch.

Brian searched through the racks of t-shirts, ponchos and hats. He looked through the books on Mexican tourism and the books geared toward children. There were tables of pots, small statuary and icons. Hundreds of souvenirs all made to coerce the tourist into buying. Brian stopped at a rack that held key chains, silver plated spoons, small porcelain bells and thimbles. Nobody used thimbles anymore but there they were. Some were made of porcelain, some made out of silver with an image of a Mayan god etched into it. Brian held a small silver one in his hand as a memory played in his head.

Brian was about fifteen, Jack had come home drunk again from bowling. His team lost an important tournament. Claire had hid at a friend's house. Brian made the mistake of trying to offer comfort and got punched in the eye for his effort. The force of the punch made Brian trip over a living room chair, ripping a school shirt and cutting his arm as he landed near the coffee table. As Joan wrestled Jack to their bedroom, Brian ran from the house to Debbie's. They were just finishing up dinner when Brian came barging through the back door.

"Kiddo! What's happened?" Debbie screeched as Brian came running in like the devil himself was chasing him. The young Brian said nothing; he didn't have to. His blackening, swollen eye and the blood on his arm said it all.

"I'll get the first aid kit," Mikey said as he got up from the table.

"I'll get you a clean shirt," Vic, who was visiting at the time, said. Debbie helped Brian out of his shirt and threw it in the sink to rinse out.

"I'll wash it out and mend it later. Did you eat dinner?" Brian shook his head. Debbie made him up a big plate of her famous spaghetti. "You'll eat all of it."

"Yes, Maw," Brian snarked even then. Later that evening, Brian and Michael were huddled on the couch watching the evening news with Vic and Debbie. Brian had a bag of frozen peas covering his swollen eye; his cut was cleaned and bandaged. He was wearing Vic's t-shirt. Debbie was sitting in her chair with Brian's shirt with a needle and thread, stitching up the sleeve. On one of her fingers was a thimble.

Later that night, Brian snuck back into Joan and Jack's house. All was quiet. Softly he crept to the second floor where he took a peek into their room before going to his own. Jack was on the bed snoring loudly, sleeping off his drunk. Joan was sitting in a small chair in the corner stitching up the bowling shirt that must have torn when Jack took it off. On one of Joan's fingers was a thimble.

Brian rolled the thimble around in his hand and was about to put it back on the rack. Instead he picked out another one then headed for the counter to pay for them.

"Brian," Justin said gently. He could see that Brian was deep in thought as he waited in line to pay for the thimbles. "We want to go to Norway next. You okay with that?"

"Sure, Sunshine, I'll be with you in a moment," Brian replied quietly as he took out his wallet.

"Bri, you okay?" Justin asked pensively.

"I'm fine. I've had enough of Mexico. Let's go see what we can buy in Norway."

Justin nodded and giggled at Brian's snark. Whatever it was that took Brian's thoughts away was gone for now.

The little band of merry men walked to the next pavilion which was the Norway exhibit and café. It was nearing two in the afternoon and while no one was really hungry they all decided that a snack of traditional Norwegian baked goods and coffee couldn't hurt. They entered the Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe and ordered a round of lattes. Justin decided to try a Kringla, a sweet pretzel with almonds and raisins. Ken ordered a waffle topped with strawberry preserves while Simon ordered a Bear Claw. Brian decided to stick with fruit and ordered a Veiled Maiden, applesauce topped with whipped cream and cinnamon sugar. It was all rather pleasant. Brian was happily surprised that he was having a good time.

Ken and Justin were off to explore what Norway had to offer. They all commented that Justin's pale blond good looks really fit the Norwegian ambiance. Brian was again drawn to the gift shop.

"Brian, what's with you and shopping? You claim to hate it, yet you're very good at it," Simon questioned his tall stately companion. Brian found another rack of thimbles and picked out two. Brian shrugged off the question but then decided to answer Simon.

"I guess I know what I like and I'm not afraid to go after it or buy it."

"I've noticed. And your dislike of sightseeing?"

"I don't dislike it but I've done more than my fair share of it. I'm content to watch Justin do it. Besides, I love to see it through his eyes. He sees things as an artist, all color, light and shadow. I tend to see things in how it relates to money or with my own personal gratification in mind. Gay Days is a fluffy version of the White Party. In the bad old days, my plan would have been to see how many tricks I could fuck in a day. Now, I'm counting down the minutes until I can see my daughter."

"You've grown up; we all have. So I take it you've traveled a lot."

"I travel for business but about nine years ago, Justin and I, along with my brother John and his partner, Bobby, went on an adventure. As we're walking to the next pavilion, ask Justin about it. But be warned, he'll talk until your ears bleed."

Simon laughed heartily. "Forewarned is forearmed. I'll risk it and I'm sure Ken will get a kick out of it. He's grown quite fond of your Justin. He's been rather inspired by him."

"Inspired?" Brian asked with an arch of an eyebrow.

"Yes, last night. Let's just say I was a very bossy bottom," Simon remarked with a twinkle in his eye. Brian chuckled knowingly.