- Text Size +

 

AT THE AIRPORT

 

I watched as Cameron and Blake looked around the airport, I assume looking for me. Blake almost saw me while he and Justin were shopping, but my angel must have realized it, because a second before Blake would have bumped into me, he called Blake to him. It really was inconvenient when Justin went through the gate, because I couldn't follow him without that asshole questioning why I was there. 

 

If there had been a way to get us out of the bathroom, I would have done more than take a picture. It's been hard to get close to Justin with the people Brian surrounded him with to keep him away from me, but he can’t always be there. I managed to follow them to the hospital but once there, they seemed to disappear. I barely managed to get in the bathroom without anyone seeing me, but I guess I owe Lindsay for keeping their attention on her. It's why I didn't touch her when I saw her on her phone in the parking lot. I was puzzled by why she went to Justin’s apartment and got the answer by just listening in to her call.

 

“Sam, they’re questioning why I was in the apartment… I took the pictures you wanted of his work… I don't understand how it could help you get Justin to show with you… no Brian wouldn’t give me a key… why would Justin store anything there… of course I want to help you… I just need to know why you wanted to see his paintings… Sam please, I'm not doubting you… Sam?”

 

Lindsay pulled her phone away and redialed but it seemed Sam wasn’t answering her. She walked to her car, mumbling about giving Sam anything to be with him. I will never understand how people think you can make someone love you. 

 

I whistled as I walked to the counter to get a ticket to New York for tomorrow. I couldn’t just disappear without making sure no one came looking for me. I really hate that my boss is so observant. 

 

BRIAN 

 

Justin seems to think it would be fun to have blue hair, I veto blue because the idea is for people not to look at him. 

 

“It’s just if I’m going to dye my hair, it should be fun.” Justin tells us.

 

“Like Brian said, the idea is to get people not to notice you.” Cameron tells him.

 

“I could do auburn, but I just don’t have the complexion for it.” Justin tells us.

 

In the end we went with Jet Black, because it was the only color he didn’t cringe at when we suggested it. The stylist came but I asked for a minute alone with Justin before she got to work. 

 

“It’s not forever, and who knows, maybe it will look hot,” Justin tells me.

 

“It wouldn’t matter, your eyes are what I love about you. Justin, you need to stop seeing this as a game and realize whoever this is could be dangerous to you and the baby,” I tell him.

 

“I want the guy to leave us alone, but if I think too hard about this I want to run away, which really isn’t something I’ve ever wanted to do before. If it was just me, I’d be standing in the open waiting for him so I could kick his ass for this, but I can’t think like that anymore,” He tells me. 

 

“Trust me, if I thought the guy would just give up, I’d help you run, but I think that until he’s caught, he’ll still be waiting for you,” I tell him.

 

We walked back in and the stylist started working on Justin’s hair. I went to see if Cameron had been able to get anything from the airport. Cameron had been on the phone since we got off the plane trying to see if there was anyone security spotted acting suspicious. 

 

“I don’t need to know how you got that information… Are you absolutely sure it was him who bought the ticket… It would make sense, but we need to talk to Carl… You realize what we are about to be up against… Just don’t let him see you following him.” Cameron hangs up and rubs his hands over his face.

 

“What?” I ask him.

 

“Brian, if it’s who I think it is, we are going to have a hard time with the police department,” He tells me.

 

“They better not turn this into being gay means they don’t take it seriously,” I tell him.

 

“I doubt that’s going to be the problem, it’s that we are dealing with a cop. Brandon bought a ticket at the airport while we were all there. Here are some of the problems with Brandon being our guy, first, he managed to keep from actually doing more than what we see as a rabid fan. Second, he harmed other people but hasn’t really done much but pester the shit out of Justin. Third, we have to prove he did anything to mommy or Mikey,” He tells me.

 

“So unless he tries to harm Justin, there’s nothing we can do, is what you're telling me?” I ask him.

 

“If it’s him, we know who we’ve been looking for, but there isn’t a lot we can do. The letter might help us, but it depends on if he wrote it or payed someone to do it. Michael can’t even tell us who beat his ass. Trust me on this, the police are not going to be thrilled when they find out that we are looking at Brandon,” He tells me.

 

“Even with him coming here, don’t you think they would see that as suspicious?” I ask him.

 

“His family lives here, so he could just say he seeing Mummy and Daddy. I hate the stalkers who aren’t idiots, they walk a fine line and stay out of jail because it’s harder to prove what they are doing is stalking,” He tells me.

 

“Then what we are doing isn’t going to work, he knows Blake is with us,” I tell him.

 

“We can still use it, we just need to keep Blake far enough away that we can watch who follows him. If it is Brandon, we’ll at least know who we've been trying to find,” He tells me.

 

“We need to find out if Pittsburgh PD is going to protect the asshole,” I tell him.

 

I leaned back on the couch and fell asleep. When I woke up it was to see Cameron staring behind me. I’ve seen that look when men look at me and turn to see what he’s staring at. 

 

“Is it okay?” Justin asks.

 

“Cameron isn’t there something you need to do?” I couldn’t look away from Justin.

 

I heard the door open and close and I walked up to Justin who keeps touching his hair. It’s like it doesn’t matter because the eyes are highlighted. I push the hair out of his face and stare into the eyes that I would recognize anywhere. 

 

“If you hate it I’ll cut it off,” He tells me.

 

“It wouldn’t matter because under it all, it’s still you,” I tell him.

 

Justin grabs my hand and drags me with him to the bedroom. Once the door was shut we were throwing off everything just to be able to touch skin. He pulled me down and slanted his mouth over mine and pushed his tongue inside to tangle with mine. He pushed me onto the bed then climbed over me on his hands and knees to lean over me and continue the assault on my mouth. I ran my hands down his smooth back until I reached his ass and squeezed it, moving his cheeks so I could run my fingers over his hole. He layed over me, grinding us together, moving his hand to trail his fingers over us. 

 

“I really need you inside me,” He whispers to me.

 

I layed him on his stomach, spread his cheeks and thrusted my tongue into him, making him scream as I continued teasing him with my mouth. He was begging for me to to give him more, and grabbing the lube and condom, I got him ready for my invasion. Justin turned onto his back and slid one leg up my chest while he stroked himself. I lifted him to me and buried myself to the hilt. I pulled his other leg over my shoulder and didn’t go slowly but hammered into him. I felt him tighten around me and then heard him groan as he covered his chest with cum, I thrusted two more times and joined him, knowing that there would come a time when I only feel him and not the latex protecting us both.

 

JUSTIN

 

After being able to move again, we got up to shower and all I can say is thank God there’s endless hot water in a hotel. He finally told me what Cameron suspected. I called Cameron who brought Blake and Ted with him. Brian wanted someone he trusted with me along with the guards. I asked the one thing that to me didn’t make sense.

 

“Do you really think he’d hide it, I mean he’s all in my face?” I ask him.

 

“Justin, stalkers aren’t always hiding, they interact too,” Cameron tells me.

 

“So he sees Justin treating him as if he should go away as a come on?” Ted asks.

 

“Any reaction is better than being ignored,” Cameron tells him.

 

“What happens when we confront him?” Brian asks him.

 

“Nothing, because you aren’t going near him Brian,” Cameron tells him.

 

“I’m not afraid of the jackass,” Brian tells him.

 

“He’s a jackass with a license to carry a weapon. Brian this isn’t just about protecting Justin but about the possibility that you're in his way,” Cameron tells him.

 

“Brian, I’m paying him to get shot at so you don’t. Nothing personal.” I tell Cameron, looking at Brian.

 

“Brian it’s our job to keep you both safe, and trust me, Justin can be a pain in the ass to keep safe. If you haven’t figured it out, he’s doing what he’s told because of you.” Cameron tells him. 

 

“I want you safe. I want you around for a long time.” I tell him.

 

“You don’t keep anything from us, if it is him and the cops are going to cause problems I want to know,” Brian tells Cameron.

 

My stomach announces that it’s time to eat, but while I’m ordering room service, I just wonder why Brandon would think I want anything to do with him. What did I do to make him think I was interested? I asked out loud and Blake answered.

 

“I read a case once where a woman had someone calling her everywhere she went. She left town with her kid to go on vacation and the guy called the hotel harassing her. She changed her number three or four times yet the guy seemed to always get it. Then it stopped for a few years and one day it started up again. Only the guy made a mistake, using his home phone and not a burner. When they brought him in he admitted that it started for him when her fingers touched his hand. She gave the guy her business card at a business function. When she came in the room she had no idea who the guy was. Those stalkers are scary because there was nothing you did that would be significant enough for you to remember, but to them it was all it took to think you had something special,” He tells me.