- Text Size +

JUSTIN 

 

Brian patted me on the ass and told me that he needed to work. I wasn't amused. 

 

“You need to go. I need to be able to concentrate on something other than ripping those jeans off your ass,” He tells me. 

 

“I'm not stopping you,” I tell him smiling, because he's barely been touching me. 

 

Which it seemed was all the green light he needed from me. He pulled me behind him and barked to Cynthia that there were to be no interruptions until I left. I refrained from shouting out “Thank you”, because Brian didn't seem to care about being courteous.

 

I didn’t waste any time because it had been way too long. I was naked and helping him with his pants, while he threw off his shirt. He still looked as good as I remembered. I licked his abs and continued up until I reached a nipple. His hands cupped my face and pulled it to his own, kissing me hard enough that I was sure my lips would be swollen. One of his hands moved down my arm and ran down my back. He began thrusting his tongue against mine while his free hand cupped my ass. I backed him up to his couch and pushed him down on it. I sat down on my knees in front of him and took his cock in my mouth, swirling my tongue down his length before I sucked his cock down my throat. He moaned as I increased the suction and then began thrusting, hitting the back of my throat with each thrust. I could taste him as he leaked fluid from his cock. He began moving faster and I felt his cock pulsing as he got closer to reaching his peak. Suddenly he stopped and pulled me up, then laid me back on the sofa.

 

He kissed down my chest until he got to where I needed him. I watched as Brian wrapped his lips around the head then engulfed my entire length. I felt him reach under the cushion and felt wet fingers rub down until he was rubbing the crease of my ass. He began teasing my entrance with two fingers then pushed slowly into me as I pushed to get him to slide in. He began thrusting faster and I moved to meet each upward thrust into me. I was getting close when he removed his fingers and pulled a condom out. He rubbed his cock up and down my crack, which drew a moan from me. I need him to give me more, and it was then I felt him breaching me. He didn’t stop until he filled me with his entire cock. He pulled back and thrust back into me. Moving my leg up his chest then leaned over me and held my hips as he moved faster. I began stroking myself in time with his thrusts. I felt my orgasm building each time he rubbed against those wonderful nerve bundles. I began leaking before I finally erupted on my chest. Brian groaned as his movements became faster and then pushed all the way in and released, gripping my hips. I held him while he panted into my neck. I smiled because this is one area I can say we will never have problems. 

 

Brian's cell phone rings and his intercom buzzes at the same time. He breathed me in before getting up and walking to his pants. I just watched as his muscles rippled and enjoyed how renewed I felt. He smirked at me then threw my shirt at me.

 

“I really need to get some work done. I promise that we can continue this later,” He tells me. 

 

“I could go help your art department,” I tell him.

 

“They don’t need two of us yelling at them,” He tells me. 

 

“If they produce subpar drawings they deserve it. It's what I wish someone had done before my trash sold,” I tell him. 

 

“You're viewing it wrong. It's what the buyers want that matters. You might not always like what you're producing, but in the end you're selling your ideas, like I do in advertising. I don't have any use for women's accessories, but if they want to pay me for the campaign, I find a way to promote it. Anything will sell if you market it right, including that painting. You saw what happened when you signed your name over a painting. What you didn’t realize is you turned it into a one of a kind painting, because no one owned something you signed. It's something Terry is missing, your antics get talked about, which draws the younger market to want to see what you'll do next,” He tells me. 

 

“I've been dissatisfied with my work and acting out. You see this as a good thing?” I ask him. 

 

“You're promoting yourself in a way that keeps you out there in a market that tends towards the older market. If you want to still be selling later in your career, you need to appeal to younger markets,” He tells me.

 

“I want what I produce to show who I am,” I tell him.

 

“Which you can still do, but remember you’re not the buyer, so you have to appeal to them too,” He tells me.

 

“It’s something I never thought about, but then I never saw myself as a brand,” I tell him.

 

“What do you think signing your name on all your paintings is, but a brand?” He asks me, pulling me into his arms.

 

I kissed him one more time and walked out feeling less dissatisfied with what happened in New York. He was able to turn something I saw as bullshit as a way to stay in the game of Art. Which made me want to get some supplies, because I wanted to to capture Brian standing half dressed but looking like the businessman he is.

 

I walked into the art store and started wandering the aisles picking up the things that I needed. I was lost in trying to find a color to match Brian’s eyes when I felt someone coming up behind me. I smiled when I saw Gus nervously standing behind me. 

 

“Hey Gus, what are you doing here?” I ask him.

 

“I wanted some stuff to draw with,” He tells me, fidgeting.

 

“Are you here with Mel?” I ask him.

 

“No. Mom told her that she would take me, but she’s outside arguing with Sam,” He mumbles.

 

“Why not get what you want and I’ll take care of it, and then we can go find your mother,” I tell him, smiling.

 

I picked up things that I thought he could use while he selected what he was here for. I keep him talking about what he liked about art and what he wanted to learn, to keep his mind off his mother. We checked out and were walking out to see where Lindsay was. We found her on the bench outside crying. I really didn’t like when she made Gus hug her and cried all over him.

 

“You still love me don’t you Lambskin?” She asks him.

 

“Yeah.” He said, as if it was his standard answer.

 

I cleared my throat, because I was really uncomfortable for Gus. She seems to be using him to reassure herself.

 

“What are you doing here?” She asks me, like she doesn’t see all the bags from the store.

 

“I felt the need to draw things and most of my stuff isn’t here, yet,” I tell her.

 

“We should have dinner with my boss, he would love to talk to you about your work. I’m sure I could get Sam to come, he talks about your art and would love to sit around discussing it,” She tells me.

 

“I doubt he’d care to hear what I think about his art. I’d also have to see if Brian would want to come too. I get the feeling he’s not a big fan of Sam,” I tell her.

 

“Just let him go tricking at his club and come with me,” She says and I notice Gus turning red.

 

“If he wanted to trick, I’m not stopping him. It’s just I haven’t seen him do much, other than call Gus and stay home,” I tell her.

 

“Just don’t be surprised when he’s out all night instead of staying with you,” She tells me.

 

“I was wondering if Gus could come with me, I could drop him off at Mel’s house after. Unless you have plans with him,” I tell her, ignoring the last comment.

 

“We were just going shopping, right Lambskin?” She asks him.

 

“Could I go with Justin, then I could see Dad?” He asks her.

 

“I thought you were mad because I wasn’t spending time with you,” She tells him with a sharpness to her voice.

 

“Lindsay, you’d be doing Brian a favor, because he hasn’t been able to see Gus lately either,” I tell her.

 

“He would if he wasn’t spending all his time on other things,” She tells me.

 

“It’s work, but then at least he can say he hasn’t been tricking, right?” I ask her.

 

I see Sam heading towards me and really don’t feel like dealing with the asshole today. Gus grabs my bags and starts heading towards the car I point out. I watch Lindsay pull a compact out and start trying to fix her makeup.

 

“I’ll get out of your way, I’m sure you want to talk to Sam,” I tell her, heading away from her and Sam.

 

As I pull out I see Sam standing there looking bored and Lindsay doing all she can to get his attention. What do they see in him? He’s well, a selfish prick who only cares if it gets him what he wants. Maybe Mom and Deb should meet him, it would redefine how they use that particular phrasing.

 

“Mom does fine until he shows up. Then it's like she wants us all to love her the way he can't. Leda says it's because Mom never understood how to love someone,” Gus tells me.

 

“It could also depend on your definition of love. To me, it's knowing that the person brings out the best in me and vise versa,” I tell him. 

 

“Leda does that for Mama, she used to be really serious about everything when she was with Mom, but now she laughs all the time and doesn't let anything get in the way of Ann and me,” He tells me. 

 

“I like your Mama a lot more hearing that,” I tell him. 

 

“She told Leda about you and the baby. They were talking about seeing if you and Dad would mind if I spent the summer here with you, they’re going on a honeymoon after they get married, but Mama didn’t want me to have to stay with Mom,” He tells me. 

 

“Your dad and I would love to have you stay with us. I could work with you on art if you wanted,” I tell him. 

 

“I kind of told my friends about you in class, my teacher overheard and told us how you were discovered when you were really young. I told them you lived with my dad and my teacher said that maybe I could see if you'd come and talk to the class,” He tells me.

 

“If you want me to, I will,” I tell him. 

 

“You wouldn’t mind? Because they have a day where parents come and talk about their careers,” He asks me. 

 

“Wouldn’t you want your Dad or Mama do it?” I ask him. 

 

“It's just, well you're like famous, and I want to do what you do,” He tells me, blushing. 

 

I tried hard not to laugh, it was just strange to realize that he saw me like that.

 

“Most people don't see me like a movie star, just an artist,” I tell him.

 

“You have like a huge following on your fan page,” He tells me. 

 

“I have a fan page?” I ask him, because, how did that happen? 

 

“Yeah, there's this one guy who started following you around and posting videos of you,” He tells me. 

 

I smiled, but didn't like hearing that there was someone doing that and I didn't notice.

 

“Do you have the link? I'm sure my agent would like to see it,” I tell him, not wanting to make him think there was anything wrong.

 

“Yeah, Dad would like it, cause the last one was when you were at a beach somewhere,” He tells me.

 

I turned the car around and went to Kinnetik. When we got there I asked Gus to go inside to see his dad and I called Terry.

 

“You need to come to Brian’s office, I think I have a problem,” I tell him. 

 

“Is it Michael or Lindsay?” He asks me. 

 

“It depends on when someone started making videos of me everywhere I go. I need you to get Daphne and Molly to come home, because the person was there,” I tell him. 

 

“Where are you?” He asks me. 

 

“I'm at Kinnetik right now,” I tell him. 

 

“I'm on my way, we need to see what's been posted,” He tells me seriously.

 

ACROSS FROM KINNETIK 

 

I smile as I see him get out of the car. I wanted to walk over there so he could show me the smile he gives me. I know he would love me the way I love him if he wasn't distracted by the people here. I stayed until he walked into the building and then went to the diner where they seem to talk about him all the time. I sat listening to the waitress and a guy talking like Justin should be with him, which made me want to slit his throat for daring to think my Justin could want him. 

 

I stayed long enough to find out that Brian Kinney seems to be moving in on my territory. I didn’t do all this work for Brian to get my prize. He needs to see that the ‘Whore of Liberty Avenue’ won't soil someone as pure as my Justin.

 

I can still remember seeing him sit at the graduation, it was love at first sight. I know he felt it too because he was looking up from his drawing and would smile in my direction. I walked up and got his name when his mother introduced him to the red headed bitch and guys with them. I was relieved when he showed no interest in any of them. I didn’t like when he kissed the guy at the airport but I could see he was just being nice to him. I watched as he got on the plane but it took sticking around the gossipy one to find out where Justin was staying and following them when they got there.     

 

I let Brian have his fun, but now it seems he thinks that Justin should be with him. I won't let anyone have him. I pulled up the picture of Justin when I first saw him and it calmed me down. Which makes me remember that I need to deal with Dad and the bitch who touched him.