- Text Size +

BRIAN

 

There are just some people who defy all explanation. Sam Auerbach is one of those pople. The trial for Brandon was done quietly, because you know, it’s just bad press that a cop was stalking a famous artist. So the agreement was that he would serve time, but in New York, near his parents, who could have stopped all this by getting Brandon committed the first time he stalked someone, but it had been put down to first love gone wrong and the guy got a free ride to the school of his choice. There just wasn’t the kind of money it would have required to pay off Justin. So stalker boy had to agree to treatment and a nice little cell for a few years. Of course Mitzy and Craig had their greedy hands out, even attempted to sue Justin for pain and suffering because they had to redecorate the house. Probably because, unlike Justin’s mother, Mitzy’s taste in zebra print, and not black and white but bright pink and white, probably gave Craig a headache. The fact that the judge dismissed it before we got further than the inside of the courtroom, seemed to make Justin’s day.

 

So about Sam, he married Lindsay thinking that would save him jail time, which didn't really work when they couldn't come up with how an abducted man ended up in their home. Which only left Sam with Lindsay’s bills on top of all the other wives and kids. That's not even the part that defies explanation. Apparently, all kinds of people were willing to pay for his ‘Prison Series’, but Sam didn’t seem to get that the money went to paying back alimony and child support. So his come back only made the ex’s rich, he got nothing out of it.

 

Deb and Michael are just a whole story written for the Lifetime channel. I guess Michael thought the stalking wall was such a wonderful idea that he used it for Ben. He didn't even move it to somewhere less likely to be found, which just made Cameron’s job easier. Of course it just convinced Ben to move to New York with Cameron because Deb seemed to want to blame Ben for Michael's new obsession. Ben, unfortunately tried to help Deb, it's a mistake he only made once. Since Deb started trying to interfere with the relationship Cameron and Ben had been working on when Michael became a problem for them. Justin and Emmett were kind of annoyed that Cameron and Ben had kept it quiet, but Cameron told Justin that it wasn’t grapevine material to him. As for Michael, he was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder, which was total bullshit but it kept him at a hospital and not in jail, so Deb used it for an excuse as to why her baby had problems. The real winner was when Michael started cross dressing, because he wanted something in common with Devina, who seemed to remember why he took off the first time and stayed just long enough for Michael’s, wait, Michelle Divore’s, very bad Tina Turner impression.

 

Lindsay tried again to screw with Mel, but at that point Leda had had enough and told Mel to either be the woman she loves or get the fuck out. Mel came and apologized to Justin for her shitty behavior. To which Justin told her that maybe it’s time to realize there is no such thing as a friendly divorce. I really thought that was kind of self explanatory. I ended up having to sue Lindsay for custody, but with her being in jail it was really just paperwork and lawyer fees. I could tell Mel felt like a complete asshole when I pushed for her to legally adopt Gus. It’s what Gus wanted, so it’s what I did for my son. Although after Leda had another girl, Gus started spending weekends with us to get away. Although, when Gia was born, he didn’t seem to be very upset with one more girl.

 

I guess I should mention that Justin had our daughter, who came out screaming. Justin, like he does everything, called me, after he had Emmett drive him to the hospital. I got there in time for the birth, but just barely. Cameron drove like a stunt driver to get us there in time. She was a tiny little thing but pronounced healthy. Justin gave in a little and let his mother come to the hospital. Seeing Gia, Jen seemed to realize that it was time to cut the apron strings and let her son make his own decisions. She and I are still cordial but I doubt it’s ever going to be different for us. She sided with Craig at a time when Justin would have welcomed her. Molly and Daphne are constantly at the house, because the Aunties need their baby girl.

 

Ted and I were leaving Kinnetik for the party I planned for Justin. I figured it was time for him to make an honest man of me. Of course like everything I do, I planned it to the last detail and made sure Justin wasn’t going to take my head off by asking him in front of everyone first. Last night I got the ‘Yes’, so today is just so we could celebrate with our new family and friends. Like I told Justin last night, we’d been looking for each other all our lives and now it was time to stop looking and start living it.

 

The End.
starlight is the author of 43 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 34 members. Members who liked Looking For You also liked 727 other stories.