- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

coming...and going...and cumming...and staying

looks like this is the last chapter - except for maybe an epilogue if it comes together the way it is in  my head right now

I had a blast writing this, and for my first, I guess it's not too shabby - lol. Hope some out there enjoyed it as much as I did.

Thanks for reading - and a special thanks to those who reviewed!

 

 

BrianPOV

Brian arrived at Babylon Friday night having absolutely no interest in being there. If it wasn't for Mikey whining about how he never saw him anymore, and wasn't his friendship important to him like it used to be, and wa wa wa...on and on until Brian couldn't take it anymore, if it wasn't for all of that he would be home in his bed, learning how to be alone again, missing Justin as much as ever, but not having to deal with other people's expectations of him. It occurred to him for maybe the first time that although it had ended badly, when they were together, Justin was the only one who ever gave him anything without expecting something in return.

No one else in his life really saw him for who he is, not who they wanted or needed him to be. But it had all been a lie, hadn't it? When he had torn down those last few walls and left himself exposed and vulnerable, Justin joined the others in his life, finding that what he saw was not really what he wanted, and pushing him away.

He tried once more to put all the things he had  learned into some comprehensible form...'things aren't always what they seem'...'I will never betray his secret'...‘my life just walked out that door, and now nothing else really matters'...' and whatever he is protecting you from gets him through the days'.

Truth be told, he couldn't remember if that last one was real or just part of a nightmare, one of the many that he had been having lately. It didn't matter, anyway. None of it made sense, and he was too exhausted to think about it now. It just hurt too much, and he didn't have the energy required to endure that kind of pain. 

He made his way to the bar, and whipped back several shots, just enough to calm his nerves, and his thoughts, and let Mikey pull him onto the dance floor. Fuck, every beat, every movement, everything here just reminded him of Justin. He tried to concentrate on his friend, to push all other thoughts out of his mind in order to make it through the night until he could convince Mikey it was time to go, but when he looked for his best friend, he was nowhere to be found.

Where the fuck did he get to, he wondered, turning around in an attempt to locate him. It wasn't like Mikey to go get some backroom action, not since he and the professor had moved to ‘Stepford Valley', but if he did Brian was going to fucking kill him. He had almost completed his spin to scan over the crowd, when his eyes came upon the one person he never expected to see.

"Justin," it was more of a sigh than anything else, "what the fuck are you doing here?  The new guy not all he was cracked up to be? Come back to pick up some fresh meat?" He knew that Ethan was no longer in the blonde's life, but it was the only comeback he could think of at the moment. Where the hell was Mikey?

"Emmett convinced me to come. This was a bad idea." Justin turned to leave, but was jostled up against Brian by the crowd, and they simultaneously felt the powerful  electric charge that one simple touch created between them. Each of them could feel the fire where their skin had brushed against the other, and both immediately strained to regain composure as tears filled both their eyes at the same time.

"I'm...I'm sorry," Justin sniveled. " I think I'll just find Emmett and get out of here. " he finished, walking away so lost in thought that he didn't hear Brian call after him, "Justin", his voice cracking, silently begging him to stay.

 

*************************

 

 

Justin's POV

 

"Emmett, I can't believe that you tricked me. I would expect this from Mikey, or Lindsey, or anyone else for that matter, but not from you." Justin was furious, as he realized that the two friends had not only conspired to get both he and Brian to the same place, but that they had also left them both on the dance floor alone knowing that they would find their way to each other.

"How could you do that to me? Do you have any idea how much it killed me to not grab him and fuck him right there on the dance floor? God, Em, I want him so bad it hurts. I can't fucking believe you!"

"Well, baby, you should have gone with your first thought. That would have been really hot, and I don't think anyone here would have really minded." Justin just looked at his friend, incredulously.

"Are you out of your mind? I'm the last person here tonight who's ass is going to get any action from Brian Kinney. I pretty much gave up any chance for that, don't you think? What exactly were you thinking? I need to get out of here, before I lose my mind."

"Wait, Justin. Don't leave. Brian is here...and you are here, and as you said, you have nothing else to lose. So, why not let him know how you feel. What could it hurt, except the little bit of pride you have left after spending all this time in a relationship with the Stud of Liberty Avenue, and that can't be much?" Emmett smirked in an attempt to lighten the mood.

Justin thought a second, and then turned to the stage where the last person who had signed up for karaoke night had just walked off. He signaled to the emcee, whispering into his ear as he came over to speak with him. Smiling nervously, he rolled his eyes at Emmett as if to say - here I go, ready or not - and then he walked onto the stage and cued them to start the music.

"You can dance-every dance with the guy
Who gives you the eye, let him hold you tight
You can smile-every smile for the man
Who held your hand neath the pale moon light
But don't forget who's takin' you home
And in whose arms you're gonna be
So darlin' save the last dance for me".

Brian twirled around at the bar so fast he almost lost his balance, and stared into the blue eyes gazing back at him. He watched as tears slid down the face of this man he loved more than life itself.

He watched, and listened, captivated , as Justin began to speak. "I hope you will all bear with me for a minute. See, there's a man here, who told me that he loved me, and I hurt him - so badly. I don't deserve him, but I love him, and I need to find a way for him to trust me again. I need him back in my life, I'm not complete without him. " By this point Justin was crying so hard that he could not continue, so he simply walked off the stage, to the sound of whooping and hollering - the crowd loved it!

As Brian fought to keep his own tears at bay, not able to believe that he had just heard Justin pouring his heart out to him in public, in front of everyone, he became so overwhelmed that he just had to get out of there. He almost ran to the nearest exit, thinking that he couldn't get to his car fast enough. He didn't even see  Mikey and Emmett with their backs to him, standing near the exit, but as Justin approached them he heard the blonde say quite clearly "I don't know if he'll ever be able to forgive me, and I'm never going to stop trying, but even if he never speaks to me again I can rest easily knowing that Chris is no longer a threat to him, and that he's no longer in danger. Nothing is more important than that."

As Justin looks up, he sees Brian at the door to the alley, sees the love there...but also the confusion - and something else...fear maybe, and he wonders how much of what he just said was overheard by the man of his dreams.

3 hours later

As much as Justin loved Daphne, he was thrilled to find that she was not there when he got ‘home'.  He would never quite get used to that, home was wherever Brian was, and that certainly was not here.  Nevertheless, this was here he had to be for now, and for however long it took him to get back what he had lost.

Alone with this thoughts, he thinks to himself that he may have gone too far, and might never be able to get Brian back. After all, he had just ‘outed' their relationship to all of Liberty Ave. Sure he didn't mention his mystery lover by name, but anyone who had been part of the Pittsburgh gay community for more than a few hours knew all about Brian and the ‘one he fucked more than once'.  Brian had broken all of his own rules for Justin, but he knew that many there were  surprised to hear that the last rule - never fall in love - had been crossed off the list as well. Saddened too, there would be lots of hearts broken all over Liberty Ave if Brian Kinney were suddenly unavailable.

He was pulled from his daydreaming by the sound of his cell phone, and instantly recognized that it was Brian's ring. He wasn't ready...he couldn't hear him say that it was too late, and that he didn't want him back, so he left it go to voice mail.

 

 

He let his mind wander, remembering the love that he had seen in Brian's eyes. Could he even hope that meant that his lover might be able to forgive him? There was more than just love in his eyes though, and the pain that he had seen there, and the confusion, and the fear...yes...he had seen fear, and he knew that fear was his fault. He had hurt him, deeply, and he knew that Brian would do anything  to make sure that could never happen again.       

He decided he may as well listen to the message and get it over with. No sense prolonging the inevitable. He turned on the speakerphone so he wouldn't have to hold it while he listened to his world give out from under him one last time.

‘Hey, Sunshine, it's me. I guess you figured that out already. I just don't know how to start. All the pieces came together today. I have no idea what you thought you were protecting me from, or what happened to change that. What I do know is that I love you, more and more every day. You may think that I am better off without you, but I'm not. I can't think, my work is suffering, I can't eat, I can't even fuck. Nothing is right without you, Please Justin, I never thought I could love anyone, and I sure never thought anyone would love me. I can barely breath when I think of how you are willing to do anything to keep me safe, I have never been cared for like that, ever. The fact is, though, that the only place where I am really safe is in your arms. That's the only place where everything makes sense. I need you Justin. Please come home."

Justin stared at the phone, not trusting his own senses. Surely he did not just hear what he thought he did. Brian said he still loves him?  Brian still wants him? Home?

He broke out of his reverie trance enough to realize that Brian was still talking. He replayed the message so he could hear the part that he had missed.

"I know I should be mad, at you, at Daphne, at Debbie, at whoever the fuck else knew but didn't tell me, but none of that matters if you just come back to me, and our home... and our son." He went on to say that he would even be able to forgive Chris eventually, if that's what Justin wanted, but the blonde never heard it.

Our son...did Brian say...our son? The first time he saw Brian look at Gus in the hospital, saw the love there in his eyes for his son,  that was the moment he knew that he loved him. Now, Brian has said...our son. He couldn't get to the loft quick enough.

 

20 minutes later

Justin threw open the loft door so quickly that it made Brian jump. He had come up the stairs so that Brian didn't hear the elevator. He wanted to capture the look on his face, he knew that he would want to draw it later, no matter how long it took with his hand the way it was.

He almost jumped into the older man's waiting arms, crushing him with his lips, and touching him... everywhere... unable to get enough. The kiss became urgent, passionate, intimate, and deepened until there was no sense where one body stopped and the other began. He wound his arms around Brian's neck, and was lifted right off the floor, as Brian's arms snaked around him as well.

Brian's moans easily hid the fact that he was completely unable to speak.  His tongue swept out to tease across the plump and oh so kissable lips of the man in his arms.  As it pressed for entrance, Justin's lips opened to give him the access he desired.

Justin could feel his cock hardening with passion and love for the brunette who was once again in his embrace.  He pressed his hardness against that of his lover, and could not decipher his sounds from Brian's, even though Brian was rarely loud during sex.

He felt Brian lifting his shirt over his head, then felt it ripped apart as he lost patience and could wait no longer to feel the skin that he had been longing for.

"Justin", Brian almost cried, " I need you...please, make love to me."

Justin's eyes snapped to the face of the man standing before him, open and vulnerable. Sure , he had topped once or twice, and he knew that Brian loved it as much as he did. But, he had always begged for it, had to make it seem like he knew Brian was doing him a favor. Never, absolutely never, did Brian ask to be fucked!  

His dick defied possibility and got even harder, almost painfully so, and he deftly had the gorgeous man out of his clothes in seconds. He pushed him backward toward the bed, and smiled when Brian struggled to get up the step to the bed with his pants around his ankles.

He bent down gracefully to remove Brian's pants, shoes and socks, and in one movement pushed him back onto the bed and followed him, removing the last of his own clothes as well.

As he ran his tongue down the body that he knew as well as his own, stopping to cater to every nook and cranny that he knew drove the other man crazy, he delighted in the moans and whimpers of the older man.  Nothing turned him on more than Brian out of control, writhing under him, eyes glazed over with lust...and love. So much love, Justin thought he would cum right then without even having his dick touched.

He snaked his tongue out to lick at the pre-cum that was dripping from Brian's cock, and felt as he arched beneath him off the bed. Encouraged, he took Brian in his mouth completely, while at the same time moaning and humming against his lover's cock, eliciting a loud  ‘‘ah, fuck, Justin" from Brian's lips.

Brian wound his hands through Justin's hair, and pulled him up and away from his task, and with a look of pleading in his eyes, looked into the blue eyes he knew and loved, and growled, " now, Justin...can't wait...want you inside...when I cum."

 

Justin moved up on his knees, slipping a condom on as he gently placed Brian's feet up onto his shoulders.  "I need to see your face when you cum, " he said as he lubed his fingers and placed one knuckle deep into the rosebud he knew would be so tight, and so perfect.

Brian hissed in both pain and pleasure, and moments later , almost whispered, "more, don't stop Justin, I need more." Justin inserted his finger all the way, and then a second and a third, instinctively finding that sweet spot that had Brian muttering incoherently in seconds.

He scissored  his fingers, knowing that Brian almost never bottomed, and wanting to be sure that there was only pleasure for this man he loved so much. He removed his fingers slowly, hearing Brian's intake of breath at the loss, lined up his cock, and in one movement, slipped inside completely, the feeling taking his own breath away.

He began to slide in and out, finding the rhythm that matched the two of them perfectly, and wondered if anything this side of heaven could ever feel this good.  He leaned down to kiss Brian's lips, and as he did, saw the look in his eyes, and once again, nearly came just from the love that he saw there.  At that moment, he knew, while he would have a lot of explaining to do, Brian would forgive him.

He reached down to slip his hand around Brian's cock, lovingly matching his movements with those of his own cock in Brian's ass. He gazed into the hazel eyes that now had flecks of green, and softly whispered, "Brian, cum for me."

He felt the orgasm rip through his lover as he heard a sound that he could not describe, except to say that it was the hottest thing he had ever heard, and it pushed him over the top, as his own orgasm ripped through him, white lights temporarily blinding him, as he came harder than he thought he ever had.  

He lay himself down across the chest of the beautiful man underneath him, unwilling to give up the feeling of skin touching skin, heartbeats pounding in their chests so hard that they could each feel the other as they struggled to regain their breath.

As he removed the condom and tied it off, he said "I love you Brian, I love you so fucking much. And I know that we have to talk, and I will explain everything, and I hope you understand. But, not tonight, " he smiled playfully, knowing that he would have no trouble talking this man into what he had planned. "Tonight, I am going to remind you how amazing I am at cocksucking...and then I will reacquaint my tongue with your delicious ass until you can't stand any more, and then I am going to fuck you again. "

"I'll let you sleep for an hour or so, then wake you up, so you can do the same to me. Then, I‘ll take you to the shower where we will start back at the beginning...."

Brian smirked, his tongue pressing into the side of his cheek. "Quite an ambitious plan you have there Sunshine, looks like you better get started. "

Smiling back, Justin slowly moved down to do just that.

 

***************************

 

Jennifer's POV

"Come on in Daphne, I guess you heard?"  Jennifer was beaming from ear to ear.

"Well, I figured that the news was good when I tried to call him and he told me he would have to talk to me later. He was completely breathless, and you know what that means, right?"

"Oh, Daphne, really!?!" Jen exclaimed.

Daphne's face lit up in a grin that would rival her blonde best friends. "Well, isn't that what we wanted? It's all good, right?"

"Yes, of course, you're right, I just don't need to know the details. It's more than a mother needs to know." she giggled nervously, knowing that right his very moment, and from what she had heard, probably for many hours to come, her son and Brian would be locked in each others arms, doing things she never wanted to picture or try to imagine, but was more than thrilled to know meant that things were back in their rightful  place in the universe, and her son was happy and fulfilled.

"You want some ice cream. Or maybe popcorn and a movie. We could call Deb and have  ladies' night.  Even Em could come." She laughed as she added the last part, but knew that no one would question her last choice in guest.

"Sounds good, I'll make the calls while you get things ready." They looked at each other with a twinkle in their eyes, and settled in to their tasks.

 

*********************************

 

Ben POV

 

Michael pulled the covers over himself as he lay down next to the man whose bed he has shared for so long. He didn't deserve the patience that Ben had shown him all this time, while he silently pined away for a future he now knew he could finally put to rest with Brian. Not only was it never going to happen since Justin and Brian were apparently back together where they belonged, but for the first time, as he looked down at Ben, he found it didn't matter.

"Hi," Ben said quietly, not fully awake, but with a smile on his face that told Michael he was glad he was there. "I've missed you." Michael snuggled closer to his partner, and found that there was nowhere else on earth that he would rather be.

"Do you have any idea how very much I love you. "

"No, but you could show me." His smile broadened as Michael ran one hand through his hair, and the other across his hardening cock.

"Everything go ok?" His mind tried to stay focused as the pleasure built up from the efforts of his partner.

"Better than ok, " Michael responded. "Brian and Justin are together and happy, just as it should be, and if you don't mind, I'd rather focus on you."

Surprised, Ben gazed at Michael, understanding what he was saying, and more content than he had ever been in his life. "Yes," he sighed", unable to hold back a groan as Michael's tongue found his slit and lapped up the pre-cum that had started to leak there, "let's just focus on each other."

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

The End

...except for probably a short epilogue...we'll see