- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

well - this is it folks - I know it has been awhile - but this chapter took awhile  to reveal itself to me completely

while  I carefully read and re-read each chapter, not yet being able to  contemplate a beta changing my story, I am sure there are things I may have missed

all grammatical errors, typos and missing words are entirely my own fault

 

 

 

3 years later

 

Brian POV

Brian lay on his side, elbow holding his head, as he watched Justin sleep. He still could not get over how much joy it gave him to just gaze at him in his slumber. He had loved this man for so long, and as he allowed his thoughts to wander back over the last few years, he could barely contain his gratitude.

Justin was his…is his…in every sense of the word. In just two short weeks they would be getting married in a ceremony in front of family and friends  - that is the ones who chose to remain in their lives, and who deserved to be there. His mother and sister wouldn’t be there – hell, they didn’t even know that he was in love and happier than he ever could have imagined. He knew they wouldn’t share in his joy, and nothing was going to ruin this day for either of them.

Justin’s father would also be absent. There had been no contact at all between them since Brian and Justin had gotten back together, well – actually – not since Craig had kicked Justin out onto the curb, if the truth be told. Justin still got sad when he thought about the father he thought would always support him and love him unconditionally, but he tried not to let it get the best of him.

He pushed back the covers to give himself access to the body that had done what no one thought possible – satisfy The Stud of Liberty Ave…completely and exclusively, and he couldn’t help the smile that formed on his lips.

As incredible as their sex life was though – it was not the reason that he said yes when Justin had asked him to marry him last night. At least not the only reason.  He knew that he never wanted to be separated from his lover again for any reason, and he hadn’t had any interest in any other man since that amazing night just 3 years ago, when Justin had professed his love to him at Babylon – in front of everyone. Hell, if that alone didn’t make him want to run for the hills, than nothing ever would!

No, he couldn’t ever think about life without this blonde haired, blue eyed masterpiece that lay open to his gaze, without his heart stopping and his breath catching in a painful gasp. He was still Brian ‘Fucking” Kinney, Justin hadn’t asked him to change, in fact didn’t want him to, but these days the only one he was fucking was his Sunshine.  And so, he told Justin last night that he wanted nothing more than to spend the rest of his life waking up to this sight every morning, and then spending his days trying to make Justin as happy as he is.

He leaned forward and kissed Justin’s lips gently, bringing a smile to the younger man’s face. Justin opened his eyes, and smiled that smile he saved only for his partner, the one that said ‘I love you with all my heart’.  Brian couldn’t resist capturing those lips once more, the kiss quickly deepening with the passion he was feeling. He was loved, truly loved, and it felt wonderful.

Not that he would be sharing those thoughts with anyone else, no, these were things he would say only to Justin. He trusted his partner completely, knowing  that he would neither judge him, nor mistake his romantic overtures for weakness or hetero-bullcrap. It was enough that he had bared his soul to those around them during the time after Justin’s bashing. He had revealed his thoughts, his emotions, and his need to Jen, and to Daphne, to Deb, and to Emmett, and while it was true that his dick had not fallen off, nor had the earth opened up and swallowed him whole, they had all reacted so strongly to it that he was still much more comfortable keeping that thinking private. At least as private as he could…he couldn’t believe how often the words and sentiments just spilled out unbidden before he had a chance to filter them for his audience.

That thought made him smile once again, and as he ran his hand up and down Justin’s face and chest, he stared with love into the eyes of the only man he knew he would ever love this way.

They had made love deep into the night, and he knew that Justin would need to sit softly at breakfast.  If they had any intention of fucking this morning, it would have to be Justin on top, and he chuckled to himself to think how surprised their friends would be if they knew how often that was the case. He had long ago given up thinking that he needed to be the alpha male in order to maintain control. In fact, he suddenly realized, it no longer matter who was in charge, they just simply enjoyed loving each other, and nothing brought either of them more  pleasure than to see the ecstasy on the face of  the other. 

He would stop at nothing to make this man happy, and the happier Justin got, the more content Brian was as well. He never imagined that loving someone so fucking much could make everything about every day so much more alive and fulfilling. He thought ahead to the future, and pictured years and years of wedded bliss, even a family with little blonde haired bundles of joy, and the thought filled him with awe and yearning.

Right now, though, he was yearning for something on a more tangible level, and he let his hand travel further down as he grabbed a handful of the bubble butt that he loved so well. He kneaded the milky white globes, then moved around to graze the already hardened shaft.  Pre-cum was already oozing from the slit, and as he moved his thumb over it, Justin moaned and pulled him down into a kiss so intimate, so passionate, that he could feel his own dick harden even more, without any direct stimulation at all.

He turned himself around on the bed so that he could run his tongue over the head of Justin’s leaking cock, reveling in the taste of him, the smell of him, the essence of him. He lunged forward to take the entire length down his throat, and as Justin mewled in response, he realized that in this position Justin’s mouth was just inches away from his own throbbing member.

As if on cue he felt Justin lick the underside of his cock, trailing the vein so lightly it caused him to push himself at the wet juicy mouth that could always give him so much pleasure. He wanted more, and Justin got the hint, as he sucked the head into his mouth and began moving up and down the engorged shaft.

Brian placed his fingers in his mouth along with the delicious pole he was working on, and when they were very wet with his saliva, moved them to Justin’s hole, and began to seek entrance there. Even as tender as he was, Justin wanted nothing more than for those fingers to push their way in, and find that glorious little nub that would send him over the top.

He moaned as he felt Brian do just that, and heard Brian’s reaction to his own ministrations, as he felt his lover buck and arch. Brian knew that he wouldn’t last much longer, his control slipping away with each new sensation from this lover who knew his body better than he did himself. If Justin kept humming like that, he would not be able to hold back, although as much as he didn’t want this to end, anticipating the release to come was overwhelming every one of his senses.

Almost at once, the two lovers increased their pace, moving their hands to the base of each other’s manhood as they sought to bring each other to completion.  Brian moved the fingers of his other hand once more along the pleasure button inside Justin, and he felt the contracting as the blonde was pushed over the top, screaming Brian’s name and making the most adorable, incoherent little sounds that pushed Brian over the edge as well. As Brian yelled out his Justin’s name, his eyes filled with wetness as his love overflowed along with his release.

Brian turned and nestled his head into Justin’s shoulder, kissing his neck, and sighed gently. Justin looked over at him and smiled knowingly. No words were spoken, yet both men instinctively knew that their thoughts were the same…this love was all they would ever need. As slumber once again overtook them, the smiles on their faces remained.

 

Justin POV

Justin woke first, and softly and quietly got up so that he wouldn’t disturb Brian. It was still dark outside, dawn would not come for a few hours yet. The thunder had awoken him, but he knew that his lover could sleep through almost any noise. He loved to stand at the window and watch the storm. He knew a few things about dark clouds and lightning. But He knew a few things about rainbows, too. After all, Brian ‘fucking’ Kinney, the gorgeous man he now watched lying in bed asleep, the one he loved more than any other person in the entire world, this man, soon to be his husband, was his, all his.

They had made love for hours. He knew he would never tire or grow bored with Brian. Every time seemed brand new, even when they weren’t trying some unique position or idea. His ass was tender, he could still feel Brian deep inside, and he wouldn’t have it any other way.

He smiled as he thought about how many times Brian had been inside him throughout the night. It was like they couldn’t get their fill, wanting more and more of each other. Even though it had been years since they had stopped needing to use condoms, neither man having any interest in looking outside their relationship for fulfillment, last night every feeling seemed heightened, every nerve ending awake and alive in a whole new way, and he wondered to himself if Brian was as aware as he that love made sex better, and commitment, specifically their wonderful romantic engagement last night, even more so.

As he remembered Brian’s response to his proposal, he thought back to all they had been through over the years. He had no doubt that they could weather any storm, time had shown him that. This knowledge was what gave him the courage to ask the question to begin with. They belonged to each other, belonged with each other, and neither would ever be whole without the other.

His grandmother always told him that without the rain, we would not know how to enjoy the sun.  Well, the rain had come down… in buckets. But the sun….well he had a feeling that he and Brian would be enjoying themselves for years and years to come, as many times a day as their aging bodies, and curious children would allow. He wanted to be a father, to share that experience with Brian, and he had a feeling that Brian wanted it, too. He already knew how great a dad he could be, watching him with Gus.

Life was good, and the future held nothing but the promise of fun and laughter, love and joy. Life would not always be easy, Brian was still Brian, Justin was still Justin, and there would always be challenges to be met, but as he climbed into bed to rest his head on the shoulder of the man of his dreams, he knew without a doubt that nothing could ever break them apart again.

 

Chapter End Notes:

THE END

 

well - that's it folks

I hope that those of you who have been following this xtory enjoy the ending.

I have had a blast writing this story.

The End.
4depthoflove is the author of 11 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 5 members. Members who liked The Table Has Turned also liked 442 other stories.