[Reviews - 28] starstarhalf-starPrinter ePub eBook
Summary:

Brian has been known to throw his friends off that now famous cliff, always with the best of intentions, but leaving the other party with absolitely no control in the matter. As much as I LOVE Brian, I thought perhaps he should feel the pain of being pushed off that cliff, with all the angst and heartache that accompanies the leap. 


Rated: M
Categories: QAF US Characters: None
Tags: Out of Character
Genres: Alternate Universe, Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Romance
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes
Word count: 32411 Read: 16133
ePub Downloads: 34 Published: May 05, 2016 Updated: May 05, 2016
Story Notes:

Disclaimer:  I neither own, nor have financial stake in absolutely any property of Cowlip Productions, or any other copyrighted material included here. Anyoriginal characters and plot alone are mine. My stories are written for entertainment only, so that we can continue to hold dear all that these beloved characters have to offer us, and more. Enjoy.

This is my very first story. I value all opinions, whether encouragement or compliments, constructive criticism or suggestions. I look forward to what you have to say, and will respond to all reviews posted kindly.

 I also took the liberty of portraying some of our favorite characters in a slightly different light - who knew that literary license could be so much fun!

1. Chapter 1-Back from Beyond by 4depthoflove [Reviews - 4] half-star (3556 words)

The Prom - The Attack - The Awakening...

2. Chapter 2- Rehab and Recovery by 4depthoflove [Reviews - 3] (4204 words)

Brian's in love - Jennifer's relieved - Justin is healing...

 

Thanks so those of you who took the time to review and encourage. I really appreciate it so much.

3. Chapter 3- Facing the Facts by 4depthoflove [Reviews - 4] (2337 words)

So...here is the next chapter - although there doesn't seem to be much interest in it. Since it is my first, it still holds a special place in my heart, but I rather think that I will just finish it and then be content to be a reader and lover of all things Brian and Justin, rather than a writer. Thanks to the few of you who reviewed, as well as to the hundreds more who read without responding.

 

 

decisions,  rejection, bewilderment, endurance...

4. Chapter 4-Burning Your Bridges by 4depthoflove [Reviews - 3] (6673 words)

heartbreak -  betrayal - tears

5. Chapter 5-Hurts Like Hell by 4depthoflove [Reviews - 3] (5348 words)

confession ~ illusion ~ collaboration

thanks to all who have reviewed and encouraged - it means alot

please forgive any spelling/grammer/typing errors - the mistakes are all mine - and I am tired - lol

6. Chapter 6-Scrambling for Safety by 4depthoflove [Reviews - 2] (4528 words)

scheming – clue finding – remorse


Sorry it took so long! I have been really struggling with this chapter, and had to re-write several times. Hope you like how it turned out. If the fact that I was writing through my own tears at the end means anything, then you may like it, too.

7. Chapter 7-Right As Rain by 4depthoflove [Reviews - 2] (3786 words)

coming...and going...and cumming...and staying

looks like this is the last chapter - except for maybe an epilogue if it comes together the way it is in  my head right now

I had a blast writing this, and for my first, I guess it's not too shabby - lol. Hope some out there enjoyed it as much as I did.

Thanks for reading - and a special thanks to those who reviewed!

 

8. Chapter 8-Rapture and Rainbows by 4depthoflove [Reviews - 7] starstarstar (1979 words)

well - this is it folks - I know it has been awhile - but this chapter took awhile  to reveal itself to me completely

while  I carefully read and re-read each chapter, not yet being able to  contemplate a beta changing my story, I am sure there are things I may have missed

all grammatical errors, typos and missing words are entirely my own fault