- Text Size +

 

Chapter 10

John kept to himself as Justin was making his confession to Brian. He subconsciously placed a pillow over his head as the confession and subsequent make up sex began to rise to its inevitable crescendo. John lay under his pillow, he felt himself grow hard and his face became flushed, he so missed Bobby. He eased his hand down his chest to his groin then slowly began to tug on his semi-hard erection. As he wantonly began to spread his legs, his cell phone rang.

"Hello," John gulped a little, trying to clear his throat.

"John? Are you all right?" Bobby heard the noises and became concerned.

"I'm fine."

"You didn't sound fine; you sounded like you were choking for a second."

"I, um..."

"Did I interrupt something?" Bobby teased his spouse, just a little. After all their years together, John was still easily flustered. "Were you engaging in a little exercise?" Bobby's tone became low and seductive. John's cock instantly stood at attention.

"Bobby, please..." John moaned, he missed curling up around his fiery red head, missed the smell of his skin, the texture of his hair.

"Do you want me? Want me to come inside you? Want me to suck your luscious cock? Tell me, John. Say you want me. Say you miss me."

"Bobby, oh God, Bobby...miss you, want you." John began to pant. Spurred by his partner's words, John began to stroke himself in earnest. "Bobby, I can't...can't last..."

"Go on, do it, come for me," Bobby urged his lover on.

"Bobby...love...YOU!" John came hard, spurting thick cum into his hand and on the sheets. Bobby waited until John's breathing became normal and he returned to earth.

"You feel better?" Bobby asked gently.

"Yes. I'm sorry." John was embarrassed.

"Sorry, sorry for what?"

"For acting like a teenager. Geez, Bobby, I've been barely gone for three days and I shoot off like a kid." Bobby giggled softly. "Oh great, now I'm a source of amusement."

"Hey, I'm not laughing at you. Actually, I'm rather flattered."

"Flattered? How so?"

"It's not often I get to talk dirty to you and get the appropriate response. I think I did a great job." Bobby began to snicker.

"Why you devious little so and so!" John began to laugh too. "Seriously, Bobby," John started when they both calmed, "I miss you so much. I'm so happy you and Patrick will be here tomorrow night. Did you get the e-tickets?"

"Yup, and I confirmed, just in case. I'll pick up the little guy after school and drive into Harrisburg. The flight's not that long but we are coming in during rush hour. I don't expect to see you before six."

"I can't wait to see you both. And I can't wait for you to talk dirty to me in person."

"I can't wait either. Think you can sleep now?"

"Mmm, yes, thank you, I'm very relaxed, if not a bit sticky."

Bobby chuckled. "Don't worry, I'm just as sticky."

"Yeah?"

"Oh yeah. John, don't ever doubt how beautiful you are. You're an incredibly sexy man. I get hard just thinking about you. And never doubt how much I love you."

"I love you so much, baby, never doubt that."

"Never. Good night, love. We'll see you for dinner."

"Good night, baby, and give Patrick a hug and a kiss for me."

"I will. Until tomorrow."

"Tomorrow." Reluctantly, the lovers hung up their phones.

*****

John was up and out early. He ordered room service for the sleeping beauties. John wanted to get to N'rgy and finish up what he could before Bobby and Patrick arrived later that day. He decided that they should all go to the Bronx Zoo on Saturday. Of course, Brian didn't know that yet.

"Good morning, Sunshine!" Justin opened his eyes to the sight of his lover freshly showered and getting dressed. In their room was a cart with breakfast. Sitting on a chair at a small table near a window, Bree was contentedly drinking her milk and nibbling on a fruit cup; a bowl of dry cereal was next to her fruit.

"Morning. Is that coffee I smell?" Justin looked around to see the cart laden with breakfast and a pitcher each of coffee and juice.

"All for you, Sunshine," Brian said cheerfully.

"You're very cheerful this morning." Justin raised his eyebrows then narrowed them a bit. "Too cheerful considering our conversation last night."

"Never can be too cheerful. And as for our conversation…" Brian crossed over to the bed and sat next to his spouse. He gently caressed Justin's cheek, tickling the peach fuzz, Justin called a beard. "Justin, we're men, gay men, and sometimes we trick. I've been so wrapped up in N'rgy that I've neglected you and Bree. That's one of the reasons why I wanted you two to come to New York. I was so frustrated that I thought I might have indulged in some old habits. Habits that I'm not very proud of."

"Brian..."

"No, let me finish. It's not that I don't care that you found Henry fucking Higgins attractive or even that you thought of fucking him," Brian leaned in close so that Bree couldn't hear what her Dada was saying. "I do care but I need you to promise me something."

"Anything."

"Wait until you hear my request. First, if you do find yourself in that situation, be sober. I don't want to find out that someone took advantage of you while you were drunk."

"Brian, I'm not..."

"I'm not done yet. Second, you top. You don't bottom for anyone but me and use condoms."

"Brian, I would never ever bareback."

"I know but we've been doing it raw for so long now that I don't think we have any condoms. I buy one or two to keep in my wallet but then I have to throw them out because they've expired. Last, I don't want to know."

"Bri...," Justin said softly, tears suddenly flooded his eyes.

"Justin, I'm not perfect and I don't expect perfection but I really don't want to know. If you fuck someone then you fuck someone. I love you, Sunshine and that's all I need or want to know."

"I love you, Brian." Justin reached out to pull Brian closer. "Love you so much."

"I love you too. Now I gotta go. Hell wait-eth for no man, or some such nonsense. Will you and the Squirt be okay?"

"Yeah, we'll find something to keep us occupied. We'll see you later."

"Okay." Brian finished getting dressed, kissed Justin and Bree, then went to work.

*****

Justin decided that since he didn't have anything in particular to do that day that he wanted to go to the gallery that had shown some of his work in New York. He got Bree dressed in her best bib and tucker and set off to the gallery late in the morning.

He pushed open the door of the gallery with his bum as he pulled Bree's stroller in behind him. He stepped around the door and let it close.

"Justin Taylor, is that you?" Kyle called from his glassed-in office.

"It's me and my daughter," Justin called back to the man who had run his show at the gallery.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Kyle asked coming out of his office to give Justin a warm hug. "You're not showing at some other gallery in New York, are you?" he asked with a frown.

"No, why would you think that?"

"What else would you being doing in New York?" Kyle asked with a chuckle.

"Can't I just be a tourist?"

"You've never done the tourist thing before. You were always way too happy to get home to that partner of yours."

"You mean my husband, and now my daughter. Say hi, Bree."

"Hi," Bree said kicking her feet.

"Oh, my God, she looks just like you. Is Brian here with you?"

"He's opening a branch of his ad agency here, and we're keeping him company."

"Ah, spreading out into the big time. Come into the office and let's catch up."

Justin pushed Bree into the office and looked around. Nothing much had changed since the last time he was there.

"Up, Daddy," Bree said reaching up to her father and indicating that she wanted out of the stroller.

Justin unbuckled her and lifted her out. He set her down and handed her a drink box. "You wouldn't have some paper and crayons that she could use, would you? That'll keep her busy while we talk."

"Sure," Kyle said and laid out some newsprint and markers on the coffee table by the sofa.

"Only on the paper, Bree," Justin cautioned as he uncapped a couple of markers. Bree nodded.

Kyle smiled. "I get the feeling there may be more to this visit than just reminiscing." He poured them each a cup of coffee.

Justin blushed. Why did he always have to be so transparent? "Actually, I wanted to ask you something." He took the coffee and sipped at it.

"Shoot."

He decided to deal with the easy stuff first. "Do you happen to know where I might rent some studio space for a few weeks?"

"Studio space? I thought you were a tourist," Kyle laughed.

"We're going to be here for a while and I feel the itch to paint."

"Did you try the studio building you used when you were here before?"

Justin nodded. "No short term space," he replied.

"Okay, I'll check around for you."

"Thanks, Kyle. I really appreciate it." Justin stared at his hands holding the coffee mug.

"Um … is there something else?"

Justin hesitated and then decided to go for it. "Remember during my show you and Drake were having some problems?"

"Yeah, I remember. Not one of my finer moments."

"There was someone else involved with Drake, wasn't there?"

Kyle nodded his head, but he looked uncomfortable. "Yeah, he had fucked some guy. He claimed it was just a one time thing. I forgave him. You know, the old 'we're gay men, we fuck' argument."

Justin winced. He had heard that all too recently. "So, how hard was it for you to forgive him?"

Kyle stared into Justin's yes. "Very! But I did it." Then he frowned. "There's nothing wrong between you and Brian, is there?"

"No," Justin stated hoping that was true. He couldn't believe that he was actually discussing this with Kyle. "So, how's everything between you two now?"

"There is no two. We broke up about seven months ago."

"Oh shit! I'm sorry," Justin said.

"Don't be sorry. We realized we had different values. He really wanted to party and fuck around. I wanted a solid relationship … and a family," Kyle said looking longingly at Bree. "You're very lucky, Justin."

"I'm sure you'll find the right person eventually."

"I don't know," Kyle replied shaking his head. "Are you sure you and Brian are okay?"

"I might as well tell you all of it," Justin sighed. "I met this guy the other day and there was an instant attraction. I almost…"

"But you didn't."

"No, I didn't."

"That's good, Justin. No matter how much someone says it won't matter, it does. It has to if you think you're in a committed relationship."

"That's kind of what I thought. Do you think you and Drake would still be together if you had never found out about the other guy?"

"Maybe, but I doubt it. I would have been happy in my ignorance for a while, but on some level we both would have known."

"I agree."

"Daddy?" Bree said.

"Briana Victoria Kinney-Taylor, what did I say about only on the paper?" Justin demanded.

"Sowwy, Daddy," Bree said in her best baby voice.

"Look at you." Justin took the marker out of her hand. She had used it to color a big patch on one arm and on one side of her face. "What were you trying to do?"

"Making flowers for Dada," she said with a sheepish smile.

"I'm sure Dada will be thrilled." Justin grabbed a wet wipe out of her bag and started to wipe off as much of the marker as he could. "At least you didn't decorate the sofa."

Kyle laughed. "They're not permanent markers, Justin. She should be fine."

"Well, thanks for the talk. I guess we should get going."

"I hope I answered your questions in some way that made sense."

"It helped a lot. Thanks, Kyle." Justin plunked Bree back into her stroller and buckled her in. Her face and arm were slightly red where the "flowers" had been, but the rest would probably come off during her bath.

"Hungry, Daddy," Bree said as Justin wheeled her to the door of the gallery.

*****

John bustled around the suite at the hotel. He straightened the flowers on the table and fluffed the cushions on the sofa. He checked that there was wine and juice and water in the little fridge. Then he paced. It was only 5:30 and Bobby had said it would probably take him and Patrick until six o'clock to get to the hotel. He just couldn't wait.

The door to the suite opened and John rushed to see if it was his husband. It wasn't.

"Hi, Justin," John said as he held the door for Justin to push in the stroller containing Bree.

"They're not here yet?" Justin asked.

"No, and I'm starting to get worried. What if they missed the plane, or the flight was delayed, or…"

"John, calm down. Nothing's going to keep them from getting here. They want to see you as much as you want to see them."

"Yeah," John smiled. He looked fondly down at Bree. "What happened to her face?"

Justin chuckled. "She decided to draw some flowers for Dada on her face."

"Oh, very creative," John said pinching Bree's cheek.

"Please, don't encourage her. Speaking of Dada, is he here?"

"No, he wanted to finish up some things at N'rgy. I wanted to get everything here ready for Bobby. Brian said he'd grab a cab."

"Oh," Justin said as he lifted Bree out of her stroller. "You ready to see Patrick?"

"Yay, Patrick," Bree squealed.

"Listen, John, do you want us to make ourselves scarce for dinner?"

"Not at all. I know Bree wants to spend time with Patrick."

"So do we," Justin smiled. "I've missed the little guy too."

"Hey, why don't we have room service? We can spend some quality time together without the noise and hassles of a restaurant."

"That sounds great. If you're sure…"

"Now after dinner is another story," John chuckled.

"Point taken," Justin smiled.

The door opened and John rushed to see who was there. Brian walked in.

"You don't seem happy to see me, brother dear," he smirked.

"Fuck!" John muttered as his shoulders sagged.

"I found something in the lobby that I thought you might like," Brian said tongue in cheek. "It's outside the door."

"I don't want whatever you found," John griped. All he wanted was his husband … and his son.

"I thought you were looking forward to seeing us," a voice said from the hall.

"Bobby?" John's eyes had got very big.

"Dad?" Patrick yelled barreling through the door and into John's arms. John hauled him up into a tight embrace and hugged the air right out of him.

"Got one of those for me?" Bobby asked standing in the doorway.

John set his son down and ran to his husband. One bone crushing hug and one long and scorching kiss later the two parted to see the family standing watching them. They laughed out loud.

"I'm so happy," John gushed.

"Bobby, keep him busy. He's been driving us nuts all day," Brian counseled.

"I'll be happy too," Bobby smiled wrapping his arm around John's waist.

"Patrick," Bree said. "Patrick, I missed you."

"Me too," Patrick said as he pulled Bree into a warm hug of his own.

"Come play with me," she asked as she tugged Patrick towards her room.

"Go ahead, son," John said. "I thought we could order room service and all have dinner here together."

"That sounds good to me," Bobby replied.

Soon they had ordered dinner which would be up in half an hour. Bree and Patrick were playing in the bedroom that they would share. The adults were seated around the room sipping wine and relaxing. John and Bobby had commandeered the sofa and were practically sitting on top of each other.

"Are you sure you don't want some bedroom time before the food gets here?" Brian asked.

"Since when do you phrase things so politely?" Justin chuckled.

"Are you sure you don't want a quick fuck before dinner arrives?" Brian rephrased his question.

"Brian!!" they all said at once.

"I can't win," Brian said shaking his head. "If I'm polite, you don't believe it. If I say what I'm thinking, you jump all over me."

"Poor picked upon baby," Justin cooed stroking Brian's thigh.

"Stop that or we'll be the ones who need some bedroom time."

Justin laughed as a knock came to the door. "Dinner," he said getting up.

The waiter laid out their food on the dining table that was part of the suite. Brian gave him a big tip and they all sat down to eat. Justin opened another bottle of wine and there was lots of laughter and stories about what everyone had been doing for the past week. The stories were selective of course. Justin didn't want to think about his indiscretion anymore.

Bree showed Brian where she had drawn the flower on her face. He said the stain was lovely even though there was little left to see.

Patrick told them all about the boy who had fallen at school and cut his leg open. They were all glad that it hadn't been Patrick.

When dinner was finished they sat around for a while until Bree started to yawn. That's when Brian and Justin sent John and Bobby off to John's bedroom and took the children into the bathroom to have their evening baths. Patrick and Bree played in the tub for a while. Justin managed to get the last remnants of the "flowers" off Bree's skin. Then they tucked the two children into the twin beds in the third bedroom. Justin read them a story and Brian did some sound effects that entertained the children … and Justin. Soon both Bree and Patrick fell asleep after their long day.

Brian and Justin came out of the room closing the door behind them.

"They should sleep through until morning," Justin said.

That was the moment they heard John groan mightily and yell, "Fuck, Bobby, yes!"

"The kids better stay asleep," Brian smirked. "I think there will be a lot more of that all night long."

"Let's go make some noise of our own," Justin said taking Brian's hand and leading him towards their bedroom. "We can drown them out any day."

"You got that right, Sunshine," Brian said as he shut the door firmly behind him.