- Text Size +

 

Chapter 7

Justin awoke with a start. He had been dreaming about being at the museum with that guy who had hit on him. "Shit!" he muttered to himself. He looked over at the clock to see that it was just after six a.m. It wasn't even daylight yet. He let out a long sigh.

"Are you going to tell me?"

Justin almost jumped out of his skin. He had thought Brian was sound asleep. "Tell you what?" he asked trying to sound innocent.

"Whatever the fuck is bothering you."

"Brian, I … um…" Justin didn't know how to continue. How could he tell Brian that he was attracted to some man at the museum?

"Come on, Sunshine, spill."

"It's my hand," Justin said grasping at straws rather than telling the truth. He wasn't sure why he couldn't talk about what had happened with Henry Higgins, but he just couldn't. He knew Brian would be angry and that's the last thing he wanted.

"Are you having more spasms?" Brian asked sitting up and looking concerned.

"Just a bit of residual pain," Justin whispered. That was true. His hand ached and felt a bit like a lead weight hanging from his wrist.

"Give it to me," Brian said gently deciding that the best thing he could do was take care of his husband. He'd worry about what was bothering Justin later.

Justin held out his hand, but Brian pulled him over between his legs so that Justin's back was resting against Brian's chest. Brian reached around Justin effectively holding him while he took the damaged hand and started to massage gently and then more forcefully as he progressed.

Justin let out a long sigh after a few minutes. Brian could feel the muscles relaxing and lengthening out.

"No sketching for you today, mister," Brian ordered as he kept up the gentle rubbing action.

"I wasn't planning any."

"Good. Why don't you take Bree to the Bronx zoo? Gus loved it."

"That's a good idea," Justin said enthusiastically. He knew he didn't want to go back to the Met and run the risk of bumping into that guy again.

"I'm just full of good ideas," Brian said against his ear. The warm breath went straight to Justin's dick. Brian took a little nip out of the space where Justin's neck met his shoulder. The younger man groaned at the action. Brian's hands released Justin's now relaxed one. They slid under the covers to grasp Justin's burgeoning cock.

"Brian," Justin gasped feeling the need for his husband to be inside him grow exponentially with each stroke of Brian's hand along his dick.

"I want you too, Sunshine," Brian whispered huskily as he pulled Justin around so their mouths could meet in a hungry kiss. "We didn't get to do this last night."

"I know. I'm sorry about the hand."

"You don't have anything to be sorry about," Brian said as he tipped Justin onto his back and spread himself atop the younger man. "Things happen." He stared into Justin's eyes until his husband had to avert his.

"Fuck me, Brian," he whispered before capturing Brian's lips in a hot and lengthy kiss. By the time he was done they were both dripping with need.

Brian used his fingers and lube to prepare his husband and then hoisted Justin's legs onto his shoulders. "Just like the first time," Brian said as he stared into the deep blue eyes.

Justin smiled and then scrunched up his face at the initial penetration. It always hurt just a little bit, but it was well worth it for what was to follow. Brian gradually eased his dick inside of his lover, relishing the heat and tightness of the ass he was so familiar with. Justin was very much like the teenager that Brian had first known. He never grew old where their lovemaking was concerned.

When he was fully inside Brian leaned forward bending Justin in half and kissing the sweet lips that belonged to the man, the only man he had ever loved. When the kiss ended Brian had to start thrusting. He wanted to make this long and sensual and breathtaking for Justin. He wanted him to know how much he appreciated having him there in New York with him.

Brian's strokes were long and slow driving deep into his husband. Justin felt Brian's dick reaching ever farther into him, probing and finding all the sweet spots. He felt like Brian was trying to drive his whole body into him, making them one in such a way that they could never be separated. Brian continued his steady onslaught until he had them both panting, and yet he wasn't ready to finish them off. Justin took a deep breath and held it waiting to see how deep Brian would try to go. They had rarely been able to sustain their connection for this length of time. Justin could see the sweat bead on Brian's forehead and he grabbed Brian's forearms in a death grip as he fought to hold on too. He wanted to match Brian stroke for stroke, take everything that Brian had to offer and still beg for more. He would always want more.

Brian looked down into Justin's eyes and they both knew they couldn't go any farther. "Ready, Sunshine?" he gasped.

Justin nodded before they both exploded and the world spun out of control. Brian sank down on top of Justin totally exhausted. Justin felt Brian's weight and knew that this was where he wanted to be, always wanted to be. He wrapped his arms and legs around Brian and held on, keeping Brian tight against him with his dick still inside.

"That was fucking intense," Justin managed to say.

"Intense," Brian agreed although the strength to get that word out was almost more than he had left.

"I do love you, you big Smoosh," Justin cooed.

"Capital 'S'?"

"In twenty foot high letters."

"Not fifty?" Brian asked into Justin's neck. He didn't have the strength to raise his head. He felt his soft dick slide out of his husband and they both groaned. If they could, they would have stayed joined together forever.

"Sleepy," Justin whispered as he drifted off to sleep with Brian close behind.

"Daddy, Dada! Wake up!" Bree kept saying as she sat on the bed studying her fathers. Dada was draped all over Daddy and she couldn't do her usual pounce. After a couple of minutes and no response, she got on her knees and leaned in close to her Daddy's face. "Daddy! Daddy!" she repeated and tapped his cheek.

"Huh?" Justin opened his eyes and looked into Bree's blue ones. "What?"

"Time to get up, Daddy. Why is Dada on top of you?"

"Um … he likes it there."

Bree frowned. "Can I lay on top of you too?" she asked and then proceeded to climb on Brian's back.

"Bree…" Justin protested.

"Wha…" Brian groaned. He started to lift himself off his husband.

"Stay put, Brian," Justin cautioned. "You have a little girl on your back. You'll dump her on the floor if you get up too fast."

"We must be crushing you into a pancake," Brian groaned as he felt Bree's foot make contact with his kidney. "I have to pee and soon, or we're going to have a real mess in here."

"Peepee in the toilet, Dada," Bree instructed. "Not good in the bed."

Brian groaned again. "How many times have I said that to her?" Brian asked.

Justin chuckled. "She obviously heard you."

"I really need to get up," he repeated. "Bree, you're going to have to get off."

"Like it here, Dada. I'm the tallest," she said reaching her arms up towards the ceiling to make her point.

"Briana!" Brian threatened as Justin continued to chuckle. "You're not helping, Sunshine."

Bree giggled knowing she had her Daddy's permission to stay where she was. "Wuv you, Dada."

"I love you too, Squirt, but you need to get off." Brian gave her a little buck with his hips. She grabbed his shoulders and held on.

"Are you people going to get up some time today?" John asked as he pushed the door to their bedroom open. He stopped and then laughed at the Kinney -Taylor family when he saw the pile of people on the bed. "Is this a stack of flapjacks I see before me?" he laughed.

"Get her off, John. I have to pee," Brian begged.

"I wish I had a camera," John said.

"I wish I had a gun," Brian groused.

"Calm, dear brother, calm."

"I have to fucking pee!" Brian yelled about at his limit.

John headed for the bed recognizing the tone of Brian's voice. "Miss Briana, you've been a naughty girl. Dada has to go to the bathroom." He plucked the little girl off her father's back and tossed her in the air. She shrieked with pleasure.

Brian was up off the bed in a shot and into the bathroom. All anyone could see was the fleeting glimpse of his naked butt.

John laughed. "I haven't seen the old guy move that fast in ages."

"Don't let him hear you say that," Justin cautioned as he sat up and rapped the covers around his legs.

"I did hear it," Brian said coming out of the bathroom after flushing. He glared at them all.

"You're losing your touch," John observed. "You need to practise that death glare."

Brian groaned as he stood naked in the doorway. "I need coffee."

"It's already here. I ordered room service an hour ago. It'll all be cold if you don't come and get it." He threw Bree over his shoulder and ran out of the room. She was laughing in a way that made them all smile.

"Sorry about keeping you trapped, but I kind of liked being the bottom … in a different way," Justin chuckled.

"You can be the bottom anytime you want," Brian smirked.

"That … that was great this morning."

"Yeah, it was, and I'll be ready to listen whenever you decide to tell me what's bothering you."

"Brian…"

"You don't have to say anything now. I can wait."

Justin nodded and they both threw some clothes on before joining John and a still giggling Bree.

*****

The thought of driving to the Bronx with only Briana did not appeal to Justin. The weather was becoming unpredictable, so Justin opted for Central Park instead. He and Briana took their time, wandering through the park, ending up at the Children's Zoo. Briana had a ball petting the baby sheep and fluffy yellow ducklings. Justin sat on a nearby bench watching his daughter. Her wide awe inspired smile was rivaled only by his own. The zoo attendant gave Bree a cup of feed and suddenly she was surrounded by baby goats and lambs all trying to get their share. At first Justin was alarmed that the rush of the animals threatened to topple Bree over as they tried to get a nibble of the feed. He thought she would be scared. But Bree mustered up that Taylor stubbornness and stood her ground.

"You have to share!" Bree admonished the babies as she sprinkled the feed onto the ground. "Share!" she said again then looked over to her father for affirmation. Justin nodded at his daughter. 'I think she gets it,' Justin thought to himself. Maybe they'd be all right after all.

"We meet again," Henry said as he sat next to Justin on his bench. "I went to the museum but you weren't there."

"I, um, I had a change in plans," Justin said trying to remain calm.

"Obviously," Henry said slightly miffed. "Your wife, is she here too?"

"No, at work," Justin didn't bother correcting Henry. Maybe Justin could distract Henry so that they could leave, but Bree was having a great time and Justin didn't think it was right to deprive her of this experience.

"No sketching today? You have a very pretty model," Henry indicated Briana.

"I have to rest my hand," Justin stated as he took out his camera. He could take pictures if not sketch.

"Then I'll leave you to it. I have to get back to the office." Henry stood as did Justin. Then Henry shook Justin's hand, pressing his business card into it. "There's a quaint little bar at the end of the street near my office. Maybe we can meet for a drink. That is if your wife wouldn't mind you having a night out with the lads." Henry winked then walked away leaving Justin gaping like a fish out of water. He quickly snapped out of it to turn his attention back to his daughter who was still surrounded by baby animals and giggling madly.

*****

"Kinney."

"Adam Croft."

"What can I do for you, Adam Croft?"

"Just want an update, man. We want to launch in time for Christmas."

"We'll be ready."

"I haven't seen it yet."

"Then why don't you visit the office for a face to face. I have a coffee pot and I'm not afraid to use it."

"I have Starbucks."

"That watered down shit? Come here and taste what the big boys drink."

"Maybe I'll take you up on that, around one, okay?"

"See you then." Brian hung up the phone. "Fuck," Brian muttered.

"Brian, what is it?" Ken and Brian were working long hard hours getting the ad for the computer game right. This would be the first time the client would see it. Brian's usual confidence was waning.

"Adam's coming at one. We have to be ready." Brian scanned the half finished office. It was only a couple of days but John was working miracles.

"Brian, focus, honey." Ken took the liberty of cupping Brian's chin turning those steely hazel eyes onto himself. "We're ready. Even the boys loved the ad. They all said it was how it made them feel. It's perfect. We'll wow Adam Croft."

"But we still don't have a slogan and the office still looks like shit," Brian mumbled.

"I beg your pardon," John bellowed. "This office looks far better that it did two days ago and you know it, brother dearest." John scowled at his brother. Sometimes John wished he had Debbie's balls so that he could smack his stubborn brother upside the head. "Get out of here, go take a walk or something. I want to finish up in here. Scat!"

"Scat? What am I, a cat?"

"No, but you're acting like a pussy. Sorry, Cynthia." Cynthia waved it off. She knew what John was trying to do. "Go get some air unless you want a headache." John took out his hammer, brandishing it about in the air.

"I'm going, I'm going. Shit, give a man a hammer and he thinks he can boss me around. Schmidt! Let's go to that diner you've been bitching about. I need a sandwich."

"Sure, Boss. Right away, Boss," Teddy said subserviently. He knew Brian needed to puff out his chest a little to put his nervousness in check. A lot was riding on this ad. It could make or break N'rgy. They grabbed their jackets and headed out.

"Do you have them?" Cynthia asked Ken.

"Next door, I hid them in Simon's office just in case his majesty came upstairs," Ken replied.

"Don't take this the wrong way but you sounded so much like Emmett when you called Brian his majesty," John quipped with a grin.

"If the crown fits...besides, I can see which way the toast is buttered. He's the biggest queen I've ever met. I don't know how you all have worked with him for so long."

"It's a gift," Cynthia snarked. "I've been in this business just as long as he has, longer. I've seen ad men come and go, no pun intended. He's the best there is and I have no intention of letting him fail."

"So you're the real brains of the outfit. I suspected as much."

"No, but we are a team. And I don't go down without a fight!"

"Aye, aye, captain. I'll go get the pictures." Ken hurried out of the office.

"I'll go get my tools." John sprinted through the connecting door to the attached apartment.

"And I'll make a fresh pot of coffee," Cynthia said as she got up to do just that. As she stood by the counter, Cynthia muttered to herself. "We can't fail him."

*****

"Hungry, Daddy." It was getting late. Bree had had so much fun at the zoo that they had not eaten since breakfast.

"Okay, sweetheart, let's go find a bathroom to wash up and then we'll get something to eat."

"Good plan!" Bree answered as Justin looked around for the bathrooms. Finding them, Justin pushed the stroller as Bree toddled alongside.

Once they were finished washing up Justin sat them down on a nearby bench and pulled out the crackers and cheese he had purchased at the little shop near the hotel. He knew it might come in handy in an emergency like this. Bree would be starving. He pulled out the tube of cheese and squirted some on a cracker. He handed it to Bree. She gobbled it down.

"More," she demanded.

Justin chuckled. She did have an appetite. He picked up the baggie of crackers and made her another one.

"Good," she said as she ate that one.

"We'll go get some real lunch in a minute," Justin told her.

"More!"

"Okay, okay," he said and picked up the tube of cheese. "Open up," he said and squirted a bit of the cheese into her mouth.

She frowned and then smiled as she swallowed.

"Yum," she giggled.