- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

Final Chapter Plus Epilogue!!! Y'all know how I do... equal parts PORN and PLOT in this chapter! And a section where they entwine...LOL

Thanks for your patience and for taking this AWESOME journey with me!!! 

Happy Reading and HUGS,

~Nichelle

 

 

 

CHAPTER TEN: LOVE WILL NEVER DO WITHOUT YOU



BGun1.jpg Mr. and Mr. Taylor-KinneyBGun1.jpg




After waiting for Sapperstein to finally die, the Novotny-Taylor factions cleaned up the bottom of the police station, and disposed of the bodies in a way that they would never be found. While they worked inside the building, and with Justin’s approval, Brian had ordered that a patch of grass be dug up behind the building that was 8 feet deep, 5 feet wide and 6 feet in length, perfect for the picnic table that would grace the new patio once the disposal hole had been filled and the concrete had cured. Ironically this is what had been requested by the Commissioner several months prior, as something that the police could use when taking a break behind the police station on Liberty Avenue. Brian and Justin watched dispassionately while their remaining orders were carried out which included dumping Gary and Kip into the ground, and covering the site in concrete. Jennifer had taken Debbie, Carl and Vic home so that the redhead could finally begin grieving the loss of her son.


Heading to the new house, it was decided that Emmett, Ted, Melanie, Lindsay, Daphne and Cynthia would remain with Brian and Justin for the night. They didn’t trust David in the least, and although he didn’t know about the house, neither were willing to take chances with all of their lives. The ride inside the car containing Brian and Justin was silent for a time, until Justin broke it.


“I’m sorry for your loss, Brian,” he whispered. When Brian didn’t answer immediately, Justin sighed. “I know that I should have told you why there was animosity between Michael and I, but…”


Brian cut him off. “Yeah, you should have told me, but that doesn’t really matter. There are things, and people in both our pasts that should have been mentioned. But that isn’t… that isn’t what’s bothering me.”


“Then what is?” Justin prompted.


Brian let out a slow breath, trying to gather his thoughts. “My best friend- my former best friend- is dead, and in large part because of me.”


“Brian, you can’t think that way. We all have choices. Michael had to know that there was something going on with David, even if he CHOSE not to acknowledge it.”


“I keep thinking that maybe if I had called more, seen him more, or didn’t just let the friendship die, he may have found a way to confide in me.”


“No! No, this is NOT your fault. And I will not sit here and let you blame yourself. Michael had a choice. In the lifestyle, there is a motto: Sane, Safe and Consensual. Michael KNEW all that. If David was being abusive, he had every opportunity to run to his local authorities and report it. What pisses me off is that David was counting on Michael not doing that. David humiliated him and tricked him into thinking that because they were married, he was a fucking possession. David gives every fucking Dom in the lifestyle a bad name. He’s one of the reasons that there is such a stigma within the scope of BDSM. I feel bad for all that Michael had to endure at that sadistic fuck’s hands, but no, Brian, this is NOT your fault.” Justin reached over, holding onto Brian’s thigh during his impassioned speech.


Brian took his eyes off the road briefly, looking at the long phalanges of his husband, gripping and massaging the muscles of his thigh. Justin always had beautiful hands, the fingers slender and elegant. It still amazed him to think that the digits which touched him so gently through his slacks, could wield such power and pain the way he’d seen Justin do tonight. Brian entwined his fingers with Justin’s as he contemplated all that the blond had said… and the things he hadn’t.


“Thank you,” Brian said simply.  


Justin nodded in response, no further words were needed to reassure Brian. He knew that his husband had gotten the message loud and clear. Brian was not responsible for Michael’s choices or anyone else’s. People caused their own pain, and it was up to them how they handled it. Justin changed the subject as they pulled into the driveway. “I know you’re going to think I’m crazy, Brian, but…”


“You’re horny.” Brian smiled, as he dislodged his hand from Justin’s, moving it slowly up his husband’s thigh.



Justin moaned aloud in confirmation, the sound deep and guttural as Brian grazed his growing erection. Before he allowed himself to get too swept up in the sensation of Brian’s questing hand he asked, “What do you want tonight?”


Brian removed his hand from Justin’s lap, long enough to place the car in park. Justin’s sounds of pleasure had always affected him. And although dealing with his own feelings of misplaced guilt, tonight was no different. Brian felt a thrill as a shiver of lust wracked the slight body seated beside him. Placing his lips on the sensitive spot behind Justin’s left ear, Brian answered his husband’s question.

 

“I want to get lost inside your body. I want to forget that there are other people inhabiting this earth, besides you and me. I want everything you are willing to give me, and the things that keep you apart from me. In short, I want your total surrender. Will you give me that Justin?” Brian caught Justin’s increasing moan with his tongue and hummed one of his own, as he tasted Justin’s unspoken answer. Yes little boy… you’re going to give me those things and more.


Justin was beside himself with anticipation. Brian had never been so demanding as to request those things from him. Sure they lived separate lives, but they were content in doing so…. Well they were, up until the last few years or so. Yes, they had made the decision to stay together, but total surrender? Neither he, nor Brian had ever asked for that from the other.

 

Could he do it? Could he really give Brian all that he wanted? Could Brian do the same for him? Based on the passionate exchange they were having, Justin believed that it could be done.


Breathing hot and heavy, they detached from each other and alighted from the car. By the time the rest of the party had arrived, Brian had Justin spread out over the hood of  the car; Justin’s legs wrapped tightly around his narrow hips and arms extended above his head. Brian chuckled, and whispered huskily into Justin’s ear. “My perfect and wanton little submissive. I’ll send everyone inside, but you’re not to move,” Brian ordered as he tightened his grip on Justin’s subdued wrists.


“You’ll pay for this,” Justin answered, as he took a nip out of Brian’s exposed neck.


“I’m counting on it.” Brian then turned to the group, looking on with varying degrees of lust (Ted and Emmett), envy (Cynthia and Daphne) and abject horror-but-intrigue in spite of themselves (fucking lesbians). Justin continued placing open-mouthed kisses on Brian’s neck as he spoke to the group at large. “Get some rest. Tomorrow is another day, and I’m sure that we will have company. News is bound to be out by now that Sapperstein and his lover are dead.”


“Shouldn’t you two be getting to bed as well?” Daphne looked pointedly at the busy blond still seducing his husband, despite their voyeuristic audience.


Brian laughed as Justin snickered beneath him. “Don’t worry, Ms. Chanders. We will be,” Brian’s innuendo was not lost on the assembled assassins.


“Yeah well. Just don’t keep him up too late. He’s a real bitch without coffee, and if what you say is true, he’s likely to kill all of us in addition to Sap’s minions.”


Brian nodded, then dismissed their presence in favor of a much more tempting prospect. Justin had been subtly unbuttoning Brian’s shirt, while he had been addressing Daphne. Brian knew that if no one had been around, his favorite black shirt would have been ripped to shreds. Sometimes it paid to have interfering friends and family. Picking Justin up off the car, Brian carried him to a darkened area of the property, knowing instinctively that if he didn’t, the occupants inside would get a show they would never forget.

 

Finding the perfect spot, Brian instructed Justin to stay still as he undid the leather belt around his narrow waist. Eyeing the low-limbed tree, Brian reached out to take command of Justin’s wrists, leashing them together before fastening the remaining length of the garment to the tree limb. He smirked as he heard Justin’s breath catch in his throat, knowing that his rapid actions had not only caught Justin off guard, but aroused him even further. As Brian worked to finish undressing his husband, he whispered, “You were such a naughty young man this evening, Justin. First, keeping things of importance from me, then the pleasure you took in killing poor Kip. What should we do about that?” When his question was met with silence, Brian applied his hand to Justin’s exposed backside, hard. “Answer me.”


For Justin’s part, he was a bit stunned. It was a very rare day that he allowed himself to be put into the role of submissive. After the initial shock of being trussed up under a tree, Justin was angry at Brian’s high-handed tactics. He was used to controlling scenes like this, not the other way around. But as the moonlight filtered through the trees, caressing his husband’s face at just the right angle, Justin couldn’t help but revel in the fact that Brian wanted him this way.

 

It was an area of their sex life, neither had traversed with the other. With that knowledge came the dual sensations of anticipation and excitement, which Justin couldn’t quell even if he wanted to. They were making it hard to concentrate on anything past immediate gratification. As Brian’s open palm connected with his naked flesh a second time, Justin couldn’t help the answer that was torn from his throat, “Whatever you want…”


“Whatever I want, what?” Brian longed to hear his husband say it just this once. He may never get Justin into such a position any time soon, or again but fuck! He wanted to hear Justin call him ‘master’ just one fucking time.


Justin smiled wide at Brian’s question. The younger man knew what his older lover wanted from him. It was something he demanded many, MANY times himself for various reasons. Justin silently debated with himself on the wisdom of toying with Brian at such a time as this- when they were both overly horny and in a power-hungry state of mind- but decided against it. Brian held all the physical power between them at the moment.

 

Sure Justin could have freed himself from the tree at any moment, but Brian held the only thing that Justin wanted right now… “Whatever you want, Master Brian.” He knew that he had made the right decision, when he heard the sharp intake of breath from his favorite captor.


Brian stepped closer to Justin, admiring his handiwork. Although he and Justin had been married eight years, Brian had never seen Justin more open, or more HOT than he did right now when he had him at his mercy. Brian ran his finger across the welts, before bending down and dragging his tongue across them, causing Justin to moan loudly at the sensation. “Do you like that, Little Boy? Do you like when I mark you?” Brian asked, his hand again connecting with the ass of the man, who made his world complete. “Answer me... do you like being marked?”


Justin’s mind was spinning, awash in sensations, from the burning feeling of Brian’s hand on his ass, to the deep timbre of his voice, asking if this is what Justin wants, to be marked, to be owned by his husband. As Brian continued to rain blows on Justin’s naked ass, he knew he had to answer. “Yes Master, this is what I want. YOU are what I want,” Justin yelled.


With a final hard slap to his rear end, Brian grabbed Justin, kissing him fiercely, possessively, as he removed the belt from his wrists. Then he kissed the marks left by the belt and held the younger man in his arms. Laying Justin out on the soft grass Brian took the ever-present supplies from his pocket and prepared his husband, before rolling the condom on himself and wrapping Justin’s legs around his waist. Lining himself up with the sweetest ass he ever knew, he entered Justin in one plunge while staring into the pools of blue, he always wanted to lose himself in. As he paused to let the blond adjust, he leaned down to kiss the soft lips of the only man he ever loved.  


Reaching down, Brian joined their hands, before placing them above Justin’s head. The action brought their bodies in full contact as Brian started to shift and move within the tight confines of Justin’s ass. Reluctantly, Brian thought of all the men his husband had fucked over the years, Michael included. Having been fucked by Justin himself a few times, he could understand how Michael’s desire became an obsession, and then a burning hatred combined with an ever-present lust for the blond. Brian began to pound into Justin with each wayward thought, even as he heard the moans and groans- a siren’s call- humming from his husband into him.

 

“I want you to always remember this, Justin,” Brian whispers against his husband’s lips. “I want you to remember this feeling of possession, so that no matter who you are ever with, I’ll always be there.” Brian punctuated each and every word with a hard thrust of his hips to make his point, while swallowing the gasps from Justin’s lips.  


Justin was too lost in the pleasure to answer Brian’s demands. On the few occasions he’d been fucked by other men, no one had ever compared to being taken wholly and completely by his husband. Brian had a way of making him forget his own name. It was almost as if his dick was a separate entity with a mind of its own, as it moved within Justin. His body bowed involuntarily as Brian nailed his prostate.

 

Justin grabbed for purchase, digging his nails into the tops of the hands that still restrained his own above their heads. Brian gritted his teeth, and moaned into Justin’s open mouth; the sharp pain searing him, even as his hips continued to drive Justin to the brink of insanity. Justin tilted his hips upward, trying to get more of Brian into him, even knowing that the man was a perfect fit inside of him. There was no room for anything between them. As he tightened his legs around Brian’s hips, Justin had one thought: Never letting go!


Brian gasped as he felt Justin’s legs constrict his movements. Isolating his hips, Brian seated himself fully into Justin, contracting his abs to make his cock perform short staccato movements. The head of his cock rubbing against Justin’s walnut-shaped gland, caused both men untold pleasure. He looked down at Justin, noting the blue eyes glazed over with an uncontrollable lust. He smiled knowingly through his own haze, acknowledging that he was turning his husband into a quivering mess.

 

He relished the trembles wracking the nubile young body beneath him, feeling its answering quake within his own. Justin loosened his grip on Brian’s ribcage, allowing the man full range of motion, and Brian took full advantage of it. He released Justin’s hands, moving his own down to grip the pale shoulders of the writhing man beneath him. Once Brian made sure his grip was firm, he drove into Justin mercilessly. The low-thrumming moans, turned into screams of pleasure as Justin shouted his release.

 

Brian felt the ropes of ejaculant coat both of their bodies. The sticky wetness and vice-like squeeze of Justin’s ass, triggered his own culmination; momentarily blacking out Brian’s vision as his husband lay beneath him insensate from the pleasure. He buried his face into Justin’s neck, closing his eyes and allowing the scent of earth, sex and Justin to calm his frayed nerves. The tension that Brian had been feeling since discovering Michael’s death, finally melted away as did any other doubts about whether he and Justin could make their marriage work. There were no more questions about what either of them wanted.


When both of them had regained their breath, Justin turned Brian’s face towards him. Looking into the hazel eyes he loved so well, he said, “I don’t ever want you to think that they mean anything to me, Brian. You’re it for me...and have been for a long time.”


“I know that now, Justin. I wasn’t sure at first, but…”


Justin placed a single finger to still the kiss-swollen lips of his husband. After a few moments, he spoke again. “Just promise me that next time we have a problem, or you’re uncomfortable about what it is I do, you’ll take it out on my ass.” Justin winced as he shifted. “It hurts! But in a good way.”


Brian laughed aloud at that. He knew what Justin was doing, and he appreciated it. He had never been one to voice his concerns, or talk openly about his feelings. Tonight, he had already done more talking, than either of them was used to. And it was enough. “I promise.”


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~MMTK*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

David watched as the final set of policemen cleared out of Papaganos, leaving only the CSI and the crime scene clean-up crews in their wake. Upon his arrival, the area was bustling with activity. He was shocked to learn that, not only had Michael’s body been discovered, but that the other man he killed was the former Police Commissioner of Pittsburgh. David took a few breaths to calm himself at that knowledge. With the mayor’s arrival at the scene, it also sealed his fate that he could no longer even think to work as an assassin again.

 

He decided that it was time to cut his losses and move on. But first, he would go ahead with his original plans to rid Brian of Justin. With any luck, the brunet would choose to run away with him, as his husband and partner in crime would be dead. If not... Well, he wouldn't think about the possibility.


Donning the white, state-issued uniform of the unsuspecting victim, whose neck he had just broken, David hurried towards the restaurant, intent on retrieving the one thing he’d come for. At the entrance, David deftly flashed the badge listing his stolen name, but carefully covering up the picture with his forefinger. He laughed to himself as he was admitted into the crime scene, without further thought. And the officer at the entrance was even kind enough to warn him of what a mess the men’s room was.


When he arrived at the bathroom, the first thing he noticed was the blood splatter everywhere. He couldn’t stop the shiver of pleasure, which ran through his body as he viewed his handy work. Michael’s body, and that of the other victim had been removed by the coroner. But it was still plain to see where they had each succumbed to their injuries. The pristine white of the fixtures was marred with the drying crimson stains, even as the mirror remained clear and glossy.

 

Peering into the mirror, David caught sight of the look of glee on his face, and was hard pressed to correct it. His attention was drawn to the short, stout woman who appeared in front of him, ordering him to stop preening and get to fucking work. If he had the time, he would have added her to the number of casualties within the formerly elegant men’s room. But alas, he was there for a purpose, not for pleasure. So under her watchful eyes, David moved around the space, grabbing a tool to dust for fingerprints.

 

As so often in these situations, he wondered just how they were going to determine what fingerprints belonged to whom. That is until he overheard the restaurant staff had already informed the police that the bathroom, and all the fixtures had been cleaned just prior to the time he recognized as their arrival at the restaurant. That bit of news, brought about a new round of panic within David. If the staff was to be believed, then it was clear that there would only be three sets of prints- those of the victims and that of David himself. He decided that it was time to leave Pittsburgh for good, with or without his wallet.

 

But he couldn’t just let his first goal in visiting go. Justin Taylor was going to pay for causing all this chaos within David’s ordinary existence… and he was going to pay with his life!


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~MMTK*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


The next morning dawned bright and clear. Justin, still sore from their late-night tryst, watched as the sun glistened onto the lake behind their new house, with a cup of coffee in his hand. He was never more glad that Daphne remembered Justin’s habit of having a cup of coffee, when he first got out of bed. She had the forethought to have a coffeemaker within the master suite, so that Justin wouldn’t have to leave the bedroom for it. For this reason alone, he would give her a raise.


He yawned as his thoughts turned to the events of the previous night, for the third time since he had arisen from sleep. It was because of a phone call from his mother, who had stayed with Debbie to comfort her. Although it was clear that Debbie was still distraught over the lost of her only child, she needed to be with the rest of the company to begin planning the demise of David Cameron. So when Jennifer had stated that she and Debbie would be over at 8 AM sharp, Justin's reluctant reply had been to give her the address of their new hideaway. It was a situation that certainly couldn't be put off for another day.


As he and Brian had laid under the copse of trees, where they had just had the best sex of either of their lives, Justin had noticed a red light blinking underneath their car in the driveway. When he mentioned it to Brian, the older man had smiled knowingly, advising him that they could expect David sooner rather than later. But they still had some hours yet. Time enough to sleep, and then get ready for the battle. Before they had made their way into the house to rest, Justin had contacted Brandon to keep an eye on any new developments, and to let them know immediately.  


As Justin continued to stare out into the early morning setting, he felt the naked, strong arms of his husband encircle his waist from behind. He couldn't help but lean back into the embrace. Although he would have loved nothing more than to spend the morning in his favorite place to be, Justin also couldn’t quell the nervousness, or the excitement of the danger they were going to face later in the day. This would be the very first time that he and Brian would be fighting side-by-side. It was thrilling, but at the same time nerve-wracking.

 

Would he be able to concentrate on his enemy if he knew that Brian was in danger? Would he be able to save Brian if the brunet got into a situation beyond his control? If anything happened to Brian…


“Stop it,” the sleep-gravel voice, admonished him.


Justin turned away from the view outside of the window to look into the hazel eyes regarding him. “Stop what? I was just staring at the view.”


Brian smirked at Justin’s attempt to lie. “No, you weren’t. Otherwise, you would have seen that bird hit the window.”


“What bird?” Justin turned to look.


Brian snickered then. “See? You weren’t paying attention to the view at all, otherwise you would know that there was no bird. Now, stop it.”


Justin rolled his eyes at the taller man. “Okay, so you caught me thinking. So what?”


Brian brought their bodies in full contact, as he looked down into the worried blue eyes. “Justin, we will be fine. I will be fine. This is not our first time at this particular rodeo.”


“But Brian…”


“No buts. We are both capable, trained killers at the top of our fields. This is just like any other fight. The only difference is that we are doing it together. Nothing is going to happen that we can’t handle. So stop it.”


Justin released the breath that he wasn’t aware he was holding. Shaking his head, he said, “You’re right, Brian. David is a worm- a bug- that needs to be crushed. Brandon called and said that he had been to Babylon.”


“Then that means he must know by now that Sap and Kip are unaccounted for.” Brian nodded. “In the meantime, we have our own preparations to make. The last thing we want is for David, and his minions to show up while we’re half naked. Your mom should be on her way with Debbie for the planning session. How about a shower?”


Justin smiled at Brian, instantly feeling the man’s vibe. “Yeah, that sounds good. Besides you owe me a blowjob.”


“I do? Since when?”


“Since you lied about the bird. Come on.” Pulling Brian by his naked cock, Justin ushered him towards their bathroom.


Two blowjobs and a mutual fuck later, and they were headed downstairs to meet with everyone. The smell of bacon, eggs and french toast greeted them as they made their way to the kitchen. Ordinarily, both would have found it odd, except that Emmett was in residence and he believed that even if one were going to die that day, they should do so with a full stomach. It was his quirk of his, no one was foolish enough to take away from him, or comment on it. Ted sat, munching on french toast, and going through the latest financial reports, while Cynthia and Daphne looked over the latest contracts for Kinnetik and JT Designs.

 

Debbie and Jenn had also arrived, and were talking about the Alwin building. They were in a semi-deep discussion about which developers they were going to use to bring the interior up-to-date. Emmett was already slated as the interior designer, which would include the designation of an official “war room.” Because he was already part of the business, he was the obvious choice for the job, since he wouldn't be prone to asking unnecessary questions out of sheer nosiness about the rooms functionality. All conversation ceased when Brian and Justin entered the room.


Justin cleared his throat before speaking. “Although Mom, and possibly Debbie knows, Brian and I found a tracking device under our car last night. We all know who put it there, so there is no need to voice it. David will be here sometime today. According to Brandon, David has been very busy. He went to Babylon, looking for Sap and Kip right after he left the crime scene at Papaganos.”


“Has he recovered his wallet?” Daphne asked.


“No, since I have it,” Emmett said. He smiled at Ted in response. It appeared that the two cleaners had done their jobs. “Teddy and I went back for it, while you all were busy with Kip and Sap. By the time we arrived back at the station, it was time for the wall to be placed in the dungeon.”


“We also recovered the murder weapon,” Ted added. “I took the liberty of having the Police Commissioner place it in lock up, in case we decide to keep David alive to face charges.”


Brian nodded at that information. “Perhaps we should, but I vote for killing the fucker.”


“Why?” Debbie wanted to know. “If we let him rot in jail, we can go about business as usual, and none would be the wiser.”


Justin chimed in then. “It’s true, we could. Based on the way David killed Michael and the former police chief, he wouldn’t be able to get an insanity plea. But I agree with Brian on this. David’s indifference in killing Michael, and Sargeant Wilcox is one thing. But let’s not forget that David is trained, just like the rest of us in this room. It would be nothing for him to escape prison. Besides, he crossed a major line that I will NOT forgive or forget. He fucked- or tried to fuck- MY man. He deserves to die for that reason alone.”


Jennifer laughed at her son’s jealous streak. “Sweetheart, you can’t kill him because he tried Brian. That just wouldn’t be ethical. I killed your father and his mistress because they did fuck.”


Debbie burst out laughing at that news. “Someday you’ll have to tell me about that, Jennifer. But seriously, Sunshine, Brian wouldn’t have fucked David. Outside of him being Michael’s husband, Brian just wasn’t attracted to the prick. I can’t tell you how many times Brian had come to me, asking for my permission to snap the fucker’s neck. I wouldn’t allow it then, but now I wish that I had,” Debbie’s voice trailed off in sadness. She looked up as she felt Jennifer squeeze her hand, in understanding. It was nice to know that if anyone could understand her pain, it was another mother. Turning her blue eyes back to the pair she said, “You two do whatever you have to do to make that motherfucker suffer. As for the rest of his crew, we’ll take care of them.”


Everyone in the party nodded their heads in agreement, even as several car alarms sounded in the background. Brian said in his usual caustic voice, “Looks like we have company, ladies and gentlemen. I think it’s time we take our places.”


Justin pulled his Desert Eagles from under the siding of the upper kitchen cabinets, checking their chambers to make sure he had full magazine clips, loaded into each of them. Setting each one so that the bullets were at the ready, he looked Brian in the eyes. After placing a gentle kiss on the supple lips slightly above him, Justin turned away, his eyes hard and cold as he stared at the rest of the assembly. “Let’s rock and roll.”


The group dispersed in a hurry, clearing the kitchen and leaving Brian and Justin alone for a moment. “Be careful,” Brian said.


Justin nodded once, turning away as Brian left the kitchen in search of his own weapons, not daring to speak aloud his own thoughts. Please God, don’t let anything happen to him.  

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~MMTK*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


David was feeling smug as he travelled up the extended driveway of the house. At first, he had thought that Brian and Justin had escaped to Britin, their massive Tudor mansion. There was nothing that would have given him more pleasure, than to destroy the love nest Brian had bought for his insipid husband. So it was with surprise that when he arrived, there wasn’t a car to be seen from outside the gates. Pulling out his phone, David tapped into the GPS tracking locator he had used- the same one that was on Michael’s car prior to his death- to find that his prey was not in residence at the house.

 

Before getting back into his car, David signalled his entourage to follow him to the next location. He was surprised to see so many cars of people that he didn’t automatically know in the lineup. When he approached the first of the last seven cars in the chain, David had asked the driver his name, and when he had joined with Sapperstein and Company.


“Brandon. And I was employed at Babylon, while working for the Sap. I’ve been with the company for a little over three months.”


David thought back, thinking that it was plausible. Gary had told him that he’d hired several new people that David hadn’t been able to meet, because they were on assignment when he arrived. “When did you get back?”


“I got back last night. Heard you were looking for Sap and Kip, when I came in to report to them. Since the office pretty much looked as it did when I left, I didn’t think anything of it at first.”


“And now?” David was genuinely curious as to what the younger man had to say.


Brandon rolled his eyes. “And now I do.”


David smirked at the cocky young man. He remembered being that way when he entered the business many years ago. “Fine, but keep up. We’re not coming back for you, if you get lost in this backwood. We shouldn’t have too far to travel.”


David turned away from the car, and didn’t see the answering smirk on the driver’s face. If he had, he might have thought twice about turning his back on Brandon and his companion’s face. After a few miles, he and his party arrived at the house. He had to laugh at the simplicity of the structure. From the outside, it didn’t even look like it warranted the gates surrounding it. Placing the C4 he carried on the outside of the gates, he pressed the detonator, causing the car alarms within the property to go off. He and his party drove into the gates full-on, not taking the time to notice the surrounding view.


Hearing a loud boom from behind him, David looked into his rearview mirror, a look of surprise etched on his face. Three of the ten cars directly behind him had disappeared, or so it seemed, until their pieces began to fall haphazardly around them as they continued to drive on. “What the fuck?!” he said aloud, wondering just when his element of surprise had been ruined. Perhaps if he hadn’t been so angry and bloodthirsty, he might have thought that it would have been a good time to turn the fuck around. But unbeknownst to him, David Cameron’s day was about to get a whole lot worse.


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~MMTK*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


Brandon laughed at David’s back, as he turned away from their car in search of his own. The man was ridiculously smug, having no idea what was really waiting for him when he caught up with the Taylor-Kinneys. It had taken everything in Brandon, not to remove his gun from his holster and blow the fucker away himself. But after all the Sap, Kip, and this man had put his bosses through, he figured that they had earned the right to put a period to David Cameron’s existence. In the meantime, he had his own special plans for the rest of David’s party.


“Do you think it was wise to lie like that?” his companion asked. “It would be nothing for him to check your story out with any of the men he’d brought with him.”


Brandon snickered. “Stop worrying, Tuck. From what I know of Cameron’s career, he was always too arrogant by half. This time it will cost him more than he could even imagine. Brian and Justin are well prepared for his arrival.”


Tuck nodded. “I know. You and Justin have been back and forth on the phone all night. No doubt, he’s filled Brian in on everything.”


“Yeah, just as you’ve kept Jennifer abreast of what’s going on. What’s up with that anyway?”


Brandon almost laughed aloud, at the man’s blush. He was gay, whereas Tucker was straight, but they had been best friends for many years. It was Tucker, who had warned Brandon that Justin Taylor was off limits, as was Brian Kinney; that the fastest way to end his career as an assassin and possibly end his life, was to encroach on either of the other man’s territory. Brandon hadn’t understood, until seeing the two of them together one night after Justin had returned from an extended trip to Italy. Brandon knew that although Justin had an art show, he was also there to kill a rogue CIA agent who had gone underground and was trading secrets.

 

When Justin had made it back for Kinnetik’s launch party, in spite of saying that he wouldn’t be able to, Brian and Justin had practically torn the clothing off each other in the middle of the party. The chemistry and passion emitting from the couple, affected everyone present, regardless of their sexuality. Brandon had vowed then that the most there would ever be between he, and either of the two men, was friendship. Theirs was a love a person was only lucky to find once. And it's was what Brandon wanted for himself, but not at their expense.


“Jennifer and I have been secretly seeing each other for the better part of a year,” Tucker announced as Brandon laughed.


“I already knew that man,” Brandon said.


“What? How?” Tucker couldn’t stop stuttering, as he looked at his friend.


“Oh please. You two are as transparent as scotch tape if you know what to look for.”


“What the hell is that supposed to mean?”


“The secret touches, the long languorous looks… Oh and my favorite, ‘Tuck, I need to speak with you for a moment,’ which ultimately turns into you smelling like pussy and vanilla, while covertly limping around looking well-fucked.” Brandon laughed even louder at his friend’s look of chagrin.


“You know, Bran, sometimes I really hate you.”


“Oh come on now. Well anyway, I know how to make you love me again,” Brandon said as he pushed a little red button on the side of the steering wheel.


BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! Tucker watched in awe as the three cars in front of him blew up. He placed his head out the window, pulling it back in quickly as car parts began to land all around them. Tucker laughed aloud. “You sadistic fuck! I knew we remained friends after all this time for a reason.”


“Of course, and the best part is that David has no idea that I did it, or that the other cars behind us are all Taylor-Kinney men and women.”


Tucker looked back at the other six cars behind them. “How many are with us?”


“There are six to eight people per car. I think David Cameron is vastly outnumbered.”


“I don’t know, but fuck it’s going to be fun to find out.” Both wild boys let out a screeching “YEE-HAW” as they arrived at the front of the property.

 

Bullets rained down from everywhere; the action as addictive as a drug to each of the participants of the fight. Some were already engaged in hand-to-hand combat, while others were loading, reloading and shooting an array of firearms. Brian had spotted Justin and Daphne across the lawn, thoroughly engaged. Justin was fighting six men single-handedly, even as Daphne felled one of her own attackers, leaving four in his wake. He couldn’t help but be mesmerized for countless seconds, as he watched Justin gracefully flip-flam himself using his hands to twirl himself from the earth upward, taking out two men in succession.

 

He watched with horror as a knife appeared, seemingly out of nowhere, and then in awe as Justin caught the knife mid-air, only to fling it back into the chest of the man who threw it. Daphne produced a set of Samurai Swords and threw one to the blond, a smile on her face. Brian would have never taken the petite girl for a blood-thirsty vixen, but she was. Brian saw the glee etched on her face as she pushed her blade between the ribs of one assailant as she scissor kicked the other, landing in a graceful split. Turning his attention back to his own fight, Brian had to admit that there was something to all that martial arts training that Justin had given him a crash course in.


David had been watching the same scene as Brian, noting with horror how efficiently his men were being cut down. He couldn’t believe that they were actually being bested by men AND women. Well it was time to put a stop to that. Withdrawing a stiletto from his boot, he concentrated his efforts on the one person that it was evident he needed to get rid of.


Daphne ran towards the large oak at the other end of the enormous property. She couldn’t deny the thrill she was feeling, as the earth shook under her feet from her pursuers. Seeing the low-lying branch, she launched herself through the air, catching it effortlessly. As she was turning around, she felt a sharp sting cut through her shoulder, the pain searing in its intensity. Looking to her left from her position, she saw the tail end of what she knew to be a stiletto protruding from the torn tissue in the musculature.

 

Removing her eyes from her wound, she eyed the men still in pursuit of her. Using the last remaining strength in her arm, Daphne began to swing herself back and forth. She pumped her legs, gaining momentum with every pass as a child would on a playground swing. She felt the tears come unbidden to her eyes even as she continued to swing wildly. Finally having gained enough speed and power behind each swing, Daphne bowed her body as if pole-vaulting, allowing her body to rise and twist in just the right manner to safely land her on the tree limb.

 

She closed her eyes as she heard the snick of a rifle near her ear, and was surprised when she heard multiple screams beneath her. She watched avidly as each of the bodies hit the ground, littering the earth with their blood. The last one to be felled was a young man she had known for many years, and had secretly begun dating about a year ago. Her heart ached as she watched Troy go down with the others, their eyes connecting; his in apology, hers in anger and despair. It wasn’t that she loved him or anything as trivial as that.

 

No, it was the idea that he was just a normal guy. Although judging from the manner that he was just killed, Troy was anything but. It just reinforced her belief that as with this business, you couldn’t trust anyone in life outside of it either. The voice beside her caught her off guard.


“And this is why I could never fucking trust men,” Melanie said, while reloading her rifle.


Daphne couldn’t help the snicker, which escaped her at that pronouncement. “Yeah, I would turn lesbian too… well if I didn’t like cock so much. Thanks for saving my life.”


“Bullshit,” the brunette said. “I didn’t save your life; you did that. I just helped you to end the others. You gonna be okay?”


Daphne took one look at the now-deceased form of her former lover. “Yeah. I think I would have killed him eventually anyway. Fucking him was like watching paint dry.” Both women laughed uproariously as Daphne tore off a piece of linen from the bottom of her shirt, which would provide a temporary tourniquet to her wounded shoulder. She withdrew her gun from the back of her pants, as she jumped down from her shelter of a few minutes. Looking back up to Melanie, she yelled. “Let’s Rock and Roll!”


Melanie in turn smiled, and let out a loud “YEEEE-HAWWWWW!” as she watched the determined young woman run off to make her next kill. And laughed aloud when Daphne stepped on top Troy’s body, using it as leverage to put a bullet in another unsuspecting man’s head.


She looked back into the trees and yelled, “Yeah...I fucked him too, and he wasn’t worth SHIT!”


David had gone into the house, looking for the one person he felt he needed to kill- the person who was the face of the Novotny faction. He found him and several others tending to the wounds of several men and women that his party had injured. He smiled, deciding to wait until everyone cleared out before making his move. Carl Horvath was going down today. After all, he was the real power behind the organization.

 

Debbie being a mere woman, would never command the kind of respect her employees gave her without this man by her side. So David figured that if Carl was no longer alive, the organization would collapse on itself. From his hiding place, he watched as his men continued to be cut down. This time by Brian and a blond woman with a high ponytail, and the coldest blue eyes he’d ever seen. She reminded him of his first ex-wife who had disappeared many years prior.

 

After a drunken night in Vegas when he was still firmly entrenched in the closet, they had married after meeting in a high-stakes poker game, and walking away with over a quarter of a million. Before the ink was even dry, she disappeared leaving him with twenty-three dollars and a pack of chewing gum. He vowed that if he ever saw her again, he would kill her. And it looked like he was finally about to have his chance. He had waited many years to see Cynthia again.


He continued to watch her sure and efficient movements, even as she climbed the shoulders of her attacker, wrapping her slender leather-clad legs around his throat. Grabbing onto one of the high beams in the ceiling, she twisted her body strongly, while tightening her hold on the man’s neck. David could hear the sound of quick severance to his vertebrae, indicating that the vixen had broken her prey’s neck, and thus killing him. Still hanging one-handed from the rafters, she drew her gun and with an aim and precision he'd never before seen from a woman wielding a gun, shot two bullets off in succession into the heads of two more men.


She jumped down landing gracefully, smirking as she looked down briefly on the men, who had tried to kill her. “Fucking men,” she muttered.


David crept out of his hiding place, thinking that he could deal with Carl later. He couldn’t let the chance go by of making good on a promise to himself. He checked the chamber of his gun to make sure the chamber was still full. Although he wouldn’t fuck her, he did have plans to torture her before putting a period to her existence. Looking around briefly at the carnage surrounding him as he stepped over the bodies, he figured he’d take revenge for all the men the black widow bitch had felled, while settling his own score. Finding a clearing in the floorplan, he started off into a jog, noticing that she was about to move.


She felt the approach seconds before she felt her hair pulled back, and a distinct hard fist to her kidneys. She struggled against the pain, even as she felt the breath leave her in ‘whoosh.’ The another punch in the back, just before she felt her knee kicked from behind. Managing to get one hand behind her, she used the knife she always kept up her sleeve to stab her faceless opponent in the foot.


“ARRGH BITCH!!” David screamed, yanking hard on her head in response, while trying to keep her from stabbing him in his foot again.


She silently kept trying to maneuver, and twist her body as David’s feet kept shuffling. Giving up on his feet, Cynthia repositioned her blade to stab David again, this time in his calf muscle. Fighting to hold back the tears that were filling her eyes, and still gasping for breath from fear and pain, Cynthia raised back up to her feet when she felt her would-be-assassin release her. Rounding quickly to see who had dared to touch her, she was momentarily surprised when she came face-to-face with the man she was all too happy to forget she knew. Cynthia smiled brightly, listening to the string of curses David was leveling on her.


“I would say that it was nice to see you again, David, except for the circumstances.”

“I hope you have a will, Bitch, because this is the day you die!”

Cynthia laughed. “I think not, asshole.” She shifted on her feet quickly, making sure that she still maintained as much balance as possible for what she needed to do. Finding her center of gravity thoroughly intact, in spite of her bruised kidneys, Cynthia quickly spun around delivering a swift roundhouse kick to David’s temple, effectively knocking him out.


Brian heard the entire exchange as he was delivering several shots of his own, and involved in hand-to-hand combat. While he was in the process of choking the life out of a former trick, who had tried to bargain his way back into Brian’s bed in exchange for his life, Brian heard a massive thump coming from the next room. Finishing off his prey quickly by snapping his neck, Brian dropped the body, putting a bullet into his forehead just because the asshole's offer kept ringing inside his mind, and went running into the next room. When he arrived he wasn’t surprised to see the second in command of Kinnetik with a silver Desert Eagle pointed downward, the trigger a nanosecond from being squeezed.


“Don’t,” he said softly.

Cynthia met his eyes, narrowing them at the softly given command. “Why? I have him where I should have left him years ago.”

“How come you never told me you were married? And to Michael’s husband, of all people...really Cyn? I thought you had much better taste than that,” Brian teased, even though the first part of his question really needed to be answered.

“Number one, David wasn’t worth mentioning; still isn’t as far as I’m concerned. Number two, this conversation right now is the reason why. Come on Brian, let me end this fucker.”

“And the money he mentioned?” Brian asked, ignoring her request.

She rolled her eyes before leveling them on him again, a smirk gracing her full lips. “Kinnetik is flourishing, don’t you think?”

“That’s where you got the money to become a full partner? I would have given it to you, you know?”

“Yeah I do, but I wouldn’t have taken it if I couldn’t pay my own way.”

Brian nodded, his already high esteem for this petite blond woman increasing exponentially. Cynthia had always believed in his dreams of owning his own company separate and apart from the assassination business. She was much more than his assistant and Chief Operating Officer; she was a true friend. Returning his attention to the matter of David he said, “Justin and I have plans for him.”

“Something that will give him nightmares while he languishes in jail?”

“Sort of.”

“Will I have my chance to make him suffer, before the cops come to get him?”

Brian smiled. “Yeah, you will, I promise.”


Cynthia smiled, which quickly disappeared as a loud crash came through the door at that moment. Although she was still basking in the glow of Brian’s promise to her, she aimed her gun at the newcomers, before she realized who they were. She chuckled silently as she noticed the looks of shock and awe on Daphne and Justin’s faces. She couldn’t help but feel pride, as the looks became proud in her honor. Cynthia had watched the twosome train, and had the same look of amazement earlier when she watched Justin and Daphne kick ass on the lawn, before coming into the house. She was as admiring of them as they displayed towards her.


Motioning towards David, who was still lying at Brian and Cynthia’s feet, Justin asked, “Is he dead?”

“No, Brian wouldn’t let me kill him,” Cynthia answered. “He said that you two had plans for him.”

Justin wickedly smiled at Brian, waggling his eyebrows. “We do.”

“You’re not going to… You ARE!! Fuck, you guys are wicked!” Cynthia laughed as Brian and Justin continued to smile at each other.

“Let’s just say that be he in jail or hell, David will never forget this.”

Daphne’s eyes widened as she caught onto what Brian and Justin were planning. “I wanna watch, too.” She crossed her arms and pouted, causing Justin to laugh.

“No, young Daphne. It would change your opinion of me much too much, and we can’t have that,” Brian answered her. He turned to Justin asking, “You want to go first?”

“Yeah. It will disturb him that much more, if you go after me. And we definitely want to leave a lasting impression,” Justin added with mock innocence.

Brian laughed. “You don’t fool me for one fucking second, Sunshine. Daphne, go call Emmett, Ted, Tuck and Brandon in here to drag this fuck upstairs to the locked room. You know where the key is. I want him strapped to the horse. The neck stock has already been attached.”

He bit his lip briefly and inhaled heavily before releasing the breath slowly, trying to calm himself from envisioning Justin positioned thus the night before. Bringing his mind back to the forefront, he continued to issue his orders. "Have Ted and Brandon prepare him after he’s restrained and gagged, while Em and Tuck gather everything else we’ll need. There’s a list inside the room of what Justin and I want handy, and which apparatus he and I will use. You can watch the preparations if you want. The knowledge might come in handy.”

“I just killed my lover of a year outside, so I suppose you’re right.”

“I’m surprised you’re not more broken up about that,” Brian said, and he was. He couldn’t imagine Daphne not being affected by that in some way.

“He was a nice guy- well except for the whole trying to kill me part- but I would have ended him, sooner or later. He was boring, even while fucking. I can’t tell you how many times I ended up thinking about painting my nails, washing my hair or my next assignment, while he was grunting out his orgasm. Now that I think about it, I should have killed the fucker...or more accurately the non-fucker, after the first time.”

 

Brian, Justin and Cynthia laughed. Daphne had such a way about her that it was impossible not to find humor in any situation.


The clean-up crews had already arrived, and began disposing of the dead bodies even as the others began to set up for the last phase of ridding their lives of this particular asshole. David Cameron, no matter where he ended up, would not be missed. The man was arrogance personified. Not only that, but David had murdered Michael. And although he was not well-liked, he was still Deb’s son.

 

Brian related all of Cynthia’s history with Dr. Cameron as they carefully washed all the blood off of themselves and each other. Justin couldn’t help but laugh. He’d always thought that there was more to Cynthia than any of them knew, and the fact that she had managed to avoid the subject of her former association with David proved it. There was one clear fact about her that was very much like Brian and Justin: if she didn’t want you to know, you wouldn’t. They would never have to worry about her ability for secrecy and subterfuge.


As Brian shampooed the lime and coconut liquid into Justin’s locks, Brian took a moment to tell Justin how he really felt about him. It was a conversation that they had briefly touched on a few times, but never really explored. In fact, both of them had carefully avoided such sentiments in the last three years of their marriage. He guessed that having people plotting to kill them had a way of bringing a mental and emotional clarity, like nothing else ever would. “You know I love you, right Justin?”

“I know. I’ve always known, even when we weren’t speaking. But it’s nice to hear the affirmation, once in awhile. And for the record, I love you, too, Brian. That will never change.”

“Even when you’re angry with me?  I shudder to think that I could end up like your father.” And Brian literally did shudder, thinking about how cold Jennifer must have been to off Craig in such a manner, just as he was cumming.

Justin chuckled. “My mother is a special kind of head case. I think Tucker had better walk a chalk line, if he’s going to continue fucking her.” It was Justin’s turn to shudder as he thought of his mother, and that gorgeous man. Even if Tucker was straight, Justin couldn’t see him and not look twice.

“Stop that,” Brian laughed as he rinsed Justin’s hair with the detachable shower head. “I know the image just popped into your head because your erection flagged a tiny bit. Should I give you something else to focus on?”

 

He turned Justin around to face him. Staring into Justin’s cerulean blue eyes, Brian read them knowing that even with the situation with David coming to a head, he and Justin were in this thing- this life- together. And neither of them would have it any other way. Under the hot spray of the water, Brian kissed Justin. The kiss, at first, started off soft and tentative, escalating and changing quickly to a passionate exchange.

 

Holding Justin’s slippery body to him, Brian began to explore Justin’s mouth with his tongue, wanting to slow down but unable to. Hands tangling in the soaking wet strands of blond, Brian moved Justin’s head this way and that, deepening the kiss each time. Brian swallowed every single moan his tongue pulled from Justin, each time it caressed the roof of his husband’s mouth. He knew that Justin loved it when he did that, as much as when Brian would allow his own tongue to try and fuck Justin’s throat. Deciding that there was no time like the present to continue Justin’s seduction, Brian brought he and Justin out of the shower.

 

Drying first Justin, and then himself off, Brian resumed kissing Justin with fervor. Entering the room where David was currently still passed out, Brian began making love to Justin in earnest. Positioning them on the bed, Brian brought his lips to the small spot behind Justin’s ear that always drove him insane. Justin writhed sensually beneath him, using his entire body to caress Brian’s in response to the tongue action. Brian loved the feeling of Justin’s slender, dextrous fingers finding the most vulnerable places in his scalp that brought Brian pleasure even as he pulled his hair.

 

At Justin’s extended exhalation of encouragement, Brian slithered down Justin’s body, stopping at the slightly protruding nipples. Using the very tip of his tongue, Brian teased the flat of the nub, circling it repeatedly until coated wholly in his saliva. Then taking it between his teeth, he teased the pebbled point, alternating between stinging bites and soothing swipes of his tongue, while absorbing the hiccoughs of hitched breath and moans emitting from Justin. Brian smiled against the skin as Justin’s arms wrapped themselves around his head to keep him licking and sucking on the tenderized flesh. Brian moved over to the other nipple and repeated the actions while still fingering its now-abandoned twin.

 

Justin’s cock leaked profusely as Brian kept up his ministrations. Brian heard it, even before he saw the evidence of Justin’s climax coating their chests and abdomens. One of the things that always amazed Brian was how sensitive Justin’s nipples were. And keeping the actions going, he used his tongue to wring every last twitch out of the shivering blond beneath him.


David woke up to see Brian atop of Justin as they writhed naked on the bed. The last thing he remembered was waking up to the feeling of fingers deep in his ass. He was restrained and gagged; prepared to the point of orgasm, but being denied the pleasure over and over again, no matter how much his ass begged for it. Even now as he watched the couple on the bed with disgust and envy, David felt the vibrator buzzing against his prostate. As soon as he began to moan loudly at the sensation, he was once again refused climax as the device abruptly shut off.

 

David would have screamed bloody murder if he could have! But the ball gag holding his jaws aloft, prevented any sound beyond a muffled whimper, as he was forced to continue watching the salacious scene before him. He tried several times to tear his eyes away from the tableau before him, but the restricted movement of his neck didn’t allow for escape. The automatic spanker, which was controlled by a remote didn’t even allow for him to close his eyes to the scene. Whomever was watching from some other part of the house, would start the machine delivering five blows from the time he closed his eyes.

 

Everything David was experiencing in that moment was designed to arouse, and antagonize him.

 

It was working. And he knew just whose idea it was.


He narrowed his eyes at the blond, writhing seductively, on the bed beneath the man that should have been his. Yes, Justin was beautiful and together, he and Brian made a striking couple. But he had something that David coveted above all else...Brian. David would make sure before he killed Justin, that the blond would know exactly all the things he planned to do to Brian, as Justin lay rotting in his grave. No, there was no doubt in his mind that they planned to release him, after their floor show was over.

 

Oh, he couldn’t wait to get his hands on Brian! He would make him pay for fucking the little pissant in front of him! Then he would make use of every single available surface in the room. By the end of the night, Brian would be HIS! And there would be no one left to stop him!


Brian began the second half of his seduction, by licking Justin’s essence off of the porcelain skin, even as Justin began to beg for Brian to hurry. Brian laughed, and slowed his movements down even further. “You’re going to punish me later for this, aren’t you?” he asked, as he added a little bite mark to Justin’s midsection.

 

“You bet your ass I am,” Justin moaned. When Brian’s head moved even lower, Justin ground out Brian’s name, then hissed at the slight stinging pain to his inner thighs. Finally being engulfed within the hot cavity of Brian’s mouth, he screamed. “Oh fuck, Brian! Yes! Suck it!”


Watching his cock disappear, in and out of his husband’s mouth, was always a thing of beauty. Brian loosened his jaw going down, and tightened it again upon ascent. Reaching the crown of Justin’s leaking slit, Brian twirled his tongue around the nerve endings, causing Justin’s fingers to jerk convulsively into the brunet hair he was fisting. Justin could feel them being watched; heard the sharp intake of breath as David watched with jealousy, as Brian consistently deep-throated Justin’s phallus. The blond made eye contact with the man, trussed up like a turkey, on the bondage horse that Justin always favored in this room, and smiled brightly.

 

Justin saw how the convulsions from being tormented with the dildo, wracked David’s muscled body, causing a cold sweat to break out all over the older man's skin. Encouraging Brian to keep sucking him off, he continued to taunt David visually. He couldn’t help the lustful, yet smug look in his blue eyes, or the sardonic grin on his full lips as his husband kept at it. The chanting of Brian's name was only the tip of the iceberg for Justin's litany. But when nearly laughed out loud at the look on David's face as he began to praise Brian for his incredible skill.


Brian knew what Justin was doing while he was swallowing his cock. Justin had always gotten off on people watching him fuck, as had Brian. It added to their awareness of each other. It was time to show David why no matter how many men he fucked, he would always return home for the best fuck of his life. Every. Single. Time. Brian slapped Justin’s thigh, bringing his full-attention back to him.

 

“Hands and knees,” Brian growled, and Justin rushed to comply. He chuckled. Despite Justin’s outward calm of control, he was as eager to get fucked as Brian was to fuck him. This would not be gentle, or loving. It was pure unadulterated lust, coursing through both of their bodies.


Brian shoved Justin forward towards the footboard, at the bottom of the bed. Pulling him up briefly to bite an earlobe, Brian heard Justin gasp as the quick pain was soothed away instantly. Releasing Justin to drape over the oak, Brian flipped open the cap of the lube, looking David in the eyes as he did so. The older man scowled at him, which caused him to laugh. Brian made quick work of preparing Justin, listening for the tell-tale nuances of his voice and breathing, which indicated his readiness.

 

Hearing the hitch in Justin’s breathing before a loud, open-palmed smack landed on Brian’s flank, told the brunet that foreplay was no longer wanted or needed; a situation that Brian was all too happy to end with his own throbbing cock. Sheathing himself in one fluid motion, Brian grasped Justin’s hips in an iron grip, and entered his husband none-too-gently. It was moments like this that Brian lived for; moments when for a few brief minutes, they were simply Brian and Justin again. The passion between them was always raw, untamed and untainted. Fucking was the one place where they never had communication issues.


Finally reaching the end of Justin’s internal abyss, Brian moved in a deliberately sharp motion. Justin’s gasp of shocked pleasure made Brian chuckle aloud. “Hold on, little boy. Things are about to get a little bumpy.”


Justin moaned, but demanded, “Less talk… show me what you’ve got.”

 

Brian pulled out, and then just as forcefully moved back in, jabbing the already sensitive walnut-shaped hot spot deep within Justin. “As you wish, my bossy bottom,” Brian crooned, before settling into a punishing rhythm that had Justin moaning, groaning and cursing within seconds.


Brian pounded into Justin relentlessly, while keeping eye contact with David. Judging by the dilated eyes and flared nostrils, not only was David getting angrier by the second, but more aroused as well. With a slight smirk on his sensual lips, Brian reached down to grip both of Justin’s forearms. Bringing them behind Justin’s back, Brian changed the angle he pistoned Justin, causing the a small yell of pleasure.


“Yes! Fuck… me…. HARDER!” Justin commanded, and Brian’s hips moved of their own volition to satisfy his mate.


Brian knew that in the new position, David could see just how well endowed Justin was compared to himself. For a man of slight, lithe build, Justin possessed a cock that would cause anyone take a second, more thorough look. Brian bit the side of Justin’s neck, causing it to twitch even as it waved in countermovement to Brian’s thrusts. He moved to rest flat on his back, while keeping Justin bound. Justin’s strong thighs gripped his own in the reverse cowboy position, giving his lover purchase, even while Brian kept up the assault on Justin’s prostate.



“Fucking ride me, Justin. Ride fast and hard,” Brian commanded, although he didn’t need to. Justin was already jogging hard upon his johnson, moaning and groaning as he alternated angles and depth to caress where he most needed it.


Brian tightened his hold on Justin’s arms as the younger man gripped and flexed his ass on Brian’s cock, causing a few loud and long curses to leave Brian. There would never be another man in Brian’s life, who could top from the bottom like Justin. Brian knew he was being made to relinquish all control, in favor of staying his own climax. Therefore, Brian let go and let Justin work his dick the way he needed to, demanding responses, commanding Brian’s cock like he was born to do it. Once again, he looked over to David, who was watching Justin’s skilled body with horrified fascination and grudging admiration, as Justin continued to bounce his body on Brian’s hardened member.  


Justin’s climax came without warning- fast and forceful- shooting out of the young man copiously, and reaching the side of David’s face. Once again, the older man struggled against his restraints, this time for a much different reason. Justin’s spunk was like poison to him, and direct evidence of Brian’s betrayal and the utter disregard of his feelings. Anger coursed through him, even as the vibrating hum started in his bottom yet again, and the solid ‘THWACK!’ of the paddle made contact with his already-sore ass. Tears of frustration and lust welled in David’s eyes, as he watched Brian continue to prolong Justin’s orgasm in such a way, where it still squeezed clear liquid out of the head of his cock.

 

Releasing Justin’s arms, Brian brought Justin’s back flush against his chest, letting the young blond catch his breath, after the strenuous activity of the past hour. Brian continued to gently rock into Justin through his orgasm, but he himself didn’t cum. He was saving it all for Justin, and didn’t want to waste it inside of the condom. He knew that Justin would be pleased with his decision, especially since it would make their torment of David physically, mentally, and emotionally even more complete. He would meet his maker, knowing that the one person he loathed would forever possess the one person he truly desired.

 

After Michael’s untimely and violent demise, it seemed a poetic justice for the man who was the very personification of unrequited love.


After a time, Justin’s insensate body began to rally. His very first sensation was that of Brian rubbing up and down his arms, putting the circulation back into them. Justin had always loved the feeling of Brian’s hands on him. The man always seemed to turn his entire body into one big erogenous zone. He remembered telling him that once, and Brian had chuckled as he held him close, and ultimately prepared them for round two.

 

As much as these scenes were about David, they were more so about him and Brian. There was a vibe of discovery and rediscovery between them; a feeling of exposing those tendencies, which they had both willingly kept from each other. The fact that they were being watched avidly, as if they were a live porno, appealed to the exhibitionist streak in both of them. It was liberating to not have to hide who he truly was, from an unsuspecting husband anymore. And Justin loved Brian even more for being able to accept him this way.

 

As soon as Justin felt Brian dismount him, he made a split second decision to really expose himself to Brian. When he was sure Brian had discarded the used condom into the wastebasket, Justin pressed his ample hind parts into Brian’s still erect groin. Instead of caressing the hard appendage the way his body seemed to want to do, Justin surprised Brian by flipping the taller man over his shoulder. By the time Brian really registered what had happened, Justin was looking down into the shocked face of the man lying supine beneath him.

 

“You ready to find out what that secret of mine entailed, Brian?” Justin’s breath ghosted over Brian’s supple lips.

Swallowing hard, Brian answered simply. “Yeah.”

The way Brian’s voice practically purred the word, made the blond’s nostrils flair in anticipation. “Safe word?”

“None needed.”

“Pick one anyway.”

He could see Brian’s brow furrow in concentration; could tell when the man settled on the word that wouldn’t be uttered, unless it was absolutely necessary. He almost laughed when Brian spoke “David,” aloud.

“Why that word?” Justin couldn’t resist asking, although he thought he knew the answer.

“I would never give that fucker the satisfaction of hearing his name fall from my lips, while being dominated by my husband. And you are going to dominate me, aren’t you... Sir?”

Justin snaked his tongue out to moisten his lips, before retracting and releasing it again to wet Brian’s bottom lip. “Yeah.”

 

As he gazed upon Brian, he whispered words of endearment before deciding that it was time to get started. Rising up to his knees, he repositioned Brian into the middle of the bed, before rising completely to gather the necessary items: four silk ties, a leather flogger, a remote controlled butt plug, a set of nipple clamps and a large felt-tipped feather. Justin looked down into the widening hazel eyes of his husband, and smiled slightly.

 

“You trust me, Brian?”

The older man swallowed hard, before answering hoarsely, “With my life.”

 

It was the answer Justin needed to hear most, in that moment. He would never let on, but he was a little nervous. He and Brian had always been equals in the bedroom, but this was a bit different. They were entering an area, which neither one had been with the other before; one that had not their deepest, darkest secrets been exposed, it would have remained a secret desire between them. Knowing that, and honestly touched that Brian’s trust in him was implicit, Justin felt a measure of relief and gratitude.

 

“Thank you, Bri…”

 

The small smile, which graced the brunet’s lips, was all the confirmation Justin needed that Brian was indeed ready. Inching forward again, Justin pressed their lips together, directing the kiss as he saw fit. Brian’s lips moved beneath and with his, as if they were born for him. Justin snaked his tongue out, caressing Brian’s supple bottom lip, subtly demanding entry in which Brian instantly allowed. Brian hummed through the kiss, causing an answering quake deep within Justin’s core. And from there, he knew it was time to move things along.

 

Detaching from the sweet lips he’d been kissing, Justin took a look around the room, smiling brightly. Getting off the bed, he walked to the corner of the room where the video camera, facing the entire interior of the room was. Although he didn’t mind the entire ensemble downstairs watching Brian pleasure him, he didn’t want anyone to see the things he was about to do to his lover. Well no one, except the man currently being pistoned slowly by the mechanical dildo, he’d been receiving this entire time. Moving the camera into position, Justin pressed the little red button to keep it stationary and focused on David. He trusted his chosen executioner to know when it was time to come in, and snuff the life out of the man they all loathed.

 

Pushing that thought to the side, Justin was now fully able to concentrate on engaging with Brian. Sauntering back over to the bed, Justin noticed the fullness of his husband’s cock. He smiled down into the man’s eyes, before extending one curious digit forward to stroke the prominent protruding vein. He heard the sharp, indrawn breath Brian made from the such a simple action, causing him to smile even wider.

 

“We should take care of that immediately, don’t you think?”

“It’s up to you, Sir.” Brian’s purr was stymied by another hitch in his breathing, as Justin’s fingertip played in the little slit at the top of his very impressive erection.

“Would you like me to take care of that for you, Brian?” Justin teased, wanting to hear Brian ask for it.

The writhing man was near screaming, but managed to swallow hard before answering. “Yes.”

“Yes what?”

Brian’s eyes narrowed, thinking of all the ways he would enact revenge when it was just the two of them again. “Yes please...Sir.”

Justin smiled again at his willing prey, sprawled out before him. “I thought you would never ask.”

 

Lowering himself to the bed again, Justin first applied his hungry lips to devouring Brian’s, using his tongue sensually to draw all sorts of enticing sounds from his sub of the hour. Brian’s own appendage danced with his, tickling the roof of his mouth and running along his teeth, before working its way fully into Justin’s mouth again. He and Brian had always had their share of sexy kisses, but none had made him feel more like spilling his seed than this one. Brian’s moans alone were rousing the beast within Justin that he had always kept hidden- an ultimate act of control within itself. He knew if he wasn’t careful, he would allow Brian to have his way again with him.

 

Making a decision to end the kiss, Justin started his own assault, beginning at the base of the most enticing neck he’d ever licked or kissed. Finding one of his favorite erogenous zones along Brian’s neck, Justin ran his tongue along the throbbing jugular vein, relishing the increasing speed of Brian’s normally steady pulse. Brian began to squirm underneath him, tilting his head to allow complete access to Justin’s ministrations.

 

“Extend your hands to the headboard, Brian,” Justin commanded in such a soft voice, Brian strained to hear and obey him. Justin moved up quickly to secure the lean brunet’s hands, using two of the silken ties he’d collected earlier. Justin noticed the momentary pause of fear in Brian’s body. Looking down into his eyes, Justin shifted to stare into them, willing Brian to be still, without using words. Within seconds the quickening in Brian’s quieted, and Justin offered him a small smile in appreciation. Brian had just given him the gift of his complete and total trust.

 

“I won’t hurt you, you know,” Justin reassured him.

“I know. but…”

“No, Brian. No buts. Trust me.”

 

Brian nodded and Justin gave him a kiss of reassurance. As soon as the exchange began to spiral out of control again, Justin wrenched his lips away from Brian’s. Shifting quickly, he secured Brian’s feet to the bottom railing of the bed.

 

“Well you have me…”

“I know, Bri. In fact, I had a little modification made to this bed that I’m sure you’re going to love.”

 

Justin climbed atop Brian again, leaning slightly over to the left of the bed, before straightening himself flat against his lover. He nearly laughed and sighed at Brian’s reaction to the head of the bed rising. The action moved the mattress in such a way that both of their cocks brushed against the other’s repeatedly. Justin rutted against Brian, tormenting him, as the mechanism continued to shift and move the mattress into its unexpected position. When the bed ceased moving, Brian was amazed to realize that he and Justin were vertical, instead horizontal as they had been moments before. He raised an eyebrow in silent question at the beaming blond, standing upright before him.

 

Wordlessly pressing another button on the side of the bed frame, Brian was surprised when he no longer felt the warmth and comfort of the mattress beneath him.

 

“Don’t worry, it will be back in a bit, Brian. I suppose I should tell you what I’ve done. As you know, this playroom has two floors. Beneath the bed, is a sort of trapdoor which allows the mattress to be removed when in an upright position. The bedframe is a variation between your standard bondage bed and a St. Andrew’s Cross.”

 

Brian looked around as Justin spoke, with eyes as wide as saucers. Although he was shocked at the sheer innovativeness of his partner, he couldn’t find it in his heart to be angry about the modifications Justin made to their space, without his knowledge. “How did you manage to get this all done without me knowing?”

 

“Well you always did call me an angel.” Justin smiled mysteriously, causing Brian to laugh uproariously.   

“I’ll fuck the answer out of you later, Twat.”

“I’m counting on it… but right now, I think we have better things to do with our time and tongues than play fifty questions, don’t you?”

 

Without waiting for an answer, Justin dropped down to his knees, encasing Brian within the hot cavity of his mouth. Brian yelped at first and then moaned loudly, cursing the fact that he was unable to grip the blond angel’s head, while he was giving head. This was probably Brian’s biggest torment; he always loved touching Justin. Being deprived of the act made Brian groan in dissatisfaction, even while moaning at the pleasurable attention Justin was giving his hardened cock.

 

Over the next several minutes, Justin sucked and played while edging Brian, before stopping to force Brian’s imminent orgasm to recede. Stopping long enough to undo the straps that held Brian’s feet captive, Justin resumed his ministrations, lifting one knee to drape his shoulder and holding Brian’s hips in a vice-like grip. Justin took his time, doling out pleasure while the man above tried to writhe in an effort to thrust into Justin’s mouth, but his grip was relentless. A low-emitted chuckle escaped him as he heard the gaspy-moans alongside the pleas for release bubbling up uncontrollably from Brian. There wasn’t a sexier sight anywhere, than Brian Kinney on the brink of entering subspace.

 

Justin released Brian’s cock from his jaws, rising gracefully to his feet to stare into his husband’s eyes. Brian’s pupils were dilated, as if he was on some type of high, a dreamy yet wary expression, gracing his strong features. Justin could tell that both the adrenaline and endorphins were warring within him. The edging was causing Brian pleasurable pain, while the anticipation of being taken was increasing Brian’s automatic fight-or-flight response. It was that expression, which caused Justin to decide how he would proceed.

 

Grabbing hold of the bar above his and Brian’s heads, Justin moved it slowly and carefully to reposition Brian so that he was facing the large ‘X’ at the back of the sensual contraption. Lubing the butt plug, Justin applied copious amounts to the seemingly delicate little object, before lubing his own fingers to prepare Brian for entry. Using his index finger, he toyed with the rim, speaking softly into Brian’s ear, reminding him of the first time Justin performed the act on him. How his tongue had craved Brian’s taste, even as he continually plunged the organ in and out of Brian’s ass in imitation of the fucking to come. Brian moaned at Justin’s whispered words, concentrating on remaining still as he’d been instructed to do.

 

Finally, Justin started the slow glide of the curious digit into Brian, knowing that the initial slow burn was what Brian craved.

 

“Oh…”

“That’s right, Brian. Let me hear you. Do you know how much hearing your pleasure, increases my own? I want to hear what I am doing to you.” Justin punctuated his words as his finger found and pressed into Brian’s prostate, repeatedly.

 

Justin introduced his second and third fingers to join the first, even as he used his thumb to caress the walnut-shaped gland from the perineum area outside of Brian’s body. Justin relished the salty sweetness of Brian’s sweat as he used the opportunity between his words to taste Brian’s skin. Once again, Justin had brought his lover to the edge of ecstasy, only to back off before the crescendo of climax could begin in earnest. Brian's small little whimpers of pleasure and frustration was like music to his ears. But it was time to move things along.

 

Grabbing the flogger, Justin expertly applied the leather. With a twist of his wrist to the right, Justin flicked various points of erogenous zones on Brian: his sensitive nipples; the very nerve endings of his penis; the hotspot at the back of Brian’s neck where Justin’s tongue loves to play. Turning his wrist back into an upright position, Justin would ply the flogger with the long, broader strokes of the leather to his chest, across his back and down his legs, calming Brian down quickly. Finally, Brian was ready for the butt plug to be inserted.

 

Taking care with every portion of Brian’s body, Justin grabbed ahold of Brian’s hip. The act not only reassured his husband/sub, but also soothed Justin, who was in a frenzy just having watched Brian’s responses. Justin wanted to pounce; knowing that Brian trusted him implicitly was an aphrodisiac all its own. But by allowing Justin to openly display this side of himself, without the fear of rejection from the man he loved with every fiber of his being, was indescribable. Spreading the small, but supple ass cheeks, Justin slowly pushed the plug through the gates of his own personal paradise.

 

Chancing a glance at their unwilling audience, Justin couldn’t help the devious little smirk, which graced his full lips. David was watching the scene avidly, with grudging respect and anger. Justin knew he was good, and now David knew it too. It was a level of control, Justin had long ago achieved. But David would never have a chance to.

 

Turning his attention back to his partner, Justin made sure that the plug was fully seated within Brian. Pushing it in a half centimeter more, he heard the ‘whoosh’ of breath leave his lover, causing him to smile again. Placing the ring on his middle finger, Justin pressed the small button on the inside of it, listening to another series of moans and curses leave Brian. Justin knew the vibration from the butt plug was shaking Brian to his core. It was why he’d chosen that particular model. He pressed the button, and again he heard Brian beg for surcease.

 

Grabbing Brian by the hair and pulling his head back to meet his eyes, Justin uttered, “Soon,” before sealing the word inside their lips for a brief, but thorough kiss.

 

Brian whimpered when Justin’s lips parted from his. He couldn’t believe the pleasure he was deriving, being trussed up as he was at the hands of a five-foot-nine blond man, with a penchant for sadism and debauchery. Thinking back on his early days with Justin, he couldn’t figure out why this surprised him so much. To say that Justin was sexually adventurous, would be an understatement. There wasn't a place that Brian and Justin had gone, where they couldn’t find some place to fuck publicly, like the time Justin blew him under the table while Brian was ordering their dinner or privately, like on the roof of their favorite restaurant in France, which overlooked the Eiffel Tower.

 

But this… this was a side of Justin he had never suspected!

 

Sure throughout their marriage, he and Justin had played bondage games, where he was the aggressor. Justin would submit to him, without question or restraint; never giving away this part of his personality. Until Brian had seen Justin’s BDSM paraphernalia, and had verbal confirmation from Michael at the restaurant, Brian hadn’t known the extent of Justin’s role within the lifestyle. Even while receiving the pleasure to the point where it’s painful, and he’s almost ready to pass out, Brian couldn’t even begin to fathom the extent of Justin’s experience... Just...

 

The steady hum of the vibration within his ass, ripped the rest of that thought away with the sound of an enforced moan and resulting sigh. The feel of Justin tongue and teeth on his right nipple as he played with the left sent Brian into paroxysms of pleasure, even as he tries to escape both the instruments of his current torture. Justin chuckled as he switched the play between his nipples- now licking and biting the left one. Brian knew that he was on the brink of tears from the sexual frustration, wanting more than anything to be fucked to within an inch of his life. When Justin released his nipples, and then applied a set of small metal clamps to each one, Brian began to beg.

 

“Jus… Sir, please…”

“Please what?” Justin knew exactly what Brian was asking for, but couldn’t help the little deviltry roiling inside of him. After the restaurant, and Brian taking him in front of the house the night before, he felt he was due a little payback. “You want me to fuck you, I know. But how badly?”

“What the… Sir? Seriously you’re….  Come on, Jus...please? I’m gonna...I’m about to…”

“No, you aren’t. You’re not going to cum until I’ve had my fill. Are we clear, Brian?” Justin asked softly, using the feather in his hand to smooth across Brian’s sensitized skin. Justin knew that although soothing, it was also arousing Brian to a fever pitch. And that was where he wanted the man of all his desires.

“Oh. My. God. Yes, YES! I got it! Now please…. Please…”

He felt Justin’s smile before he saw it, his eyes clouding with lust as he gazed upon the naked blond before him. “I’m going to fuck you, but…”

“But?”

Justin took that moment to press the button in his palm again, watching while Brian engaged a silent scream at the pleasure pain Justin was, once again, administering. When he released the mechanism, he said, “I just have to decide if I want to fuck you while you’re standing up…” He almost laughed aloud at Brian’s eager-nodding head. “...or do I bring the bed back up here, and wait for it to lock in place?”

 

Seeing the almost desperate look on Brian’s face, and reading what the other man wanted in his eyes, Justin pressed the button to bring the bed back up from beneath the floorboards.

 

While the bed was semi-reassembling itself, Justin carefully removed the butt plug. Brian sighed, feeling emotionally torn about its removal. On one hand, it was an evil little shit which Justin had used to keep him on the edge, without letting him fall over the pleasure peak. While on the other hand, it was an instrument of extreme gratification. It wasn’t hard to feel ambiguous about it, or the little fucker wielding it.

 

Justin chuckled, able to discern Brian’s thoughts clearly. This was definitely an adventure that he, nor Brian would ever forget. They had officially taken their relationship to the next level. Looking over at David again, he could almost hear the thoughts churning in the man’s head, thinking that there had to still be a way out of his predicament. Justin wouldn’t toy with Brian, while he fucked him.

 

He wanted David’s demise done and over with. It was time for him and Brian to move forward, and the man’s continued breathing was a definitive hinderance.

 

As the bed locked in place, Justin reached up to untie Brian’s hands, tossing the ties over his shoulder. The little silk fabrics had done their duty well. He quickly checked Brian’s wrists for any sign of bruising or scraps, and was pleased to find that no matter how Brian had pulled and cursed at his bonds, neither of them had marred his lover’s skin. Donning a condom from the bowl on the nightstand, Justin bent over to kiss Brian, exploring every nook and cranny of the mouth he claimed. Brian kissed him back like a man starved, doing his best to devour Justin’s mouth in return. The kiss turned incendiary in a matter of seconds, and Justin knew that it was time to relieve both of them.

 

Flipping Brian onto his stomach, facing their nemesis, Justin wasted no time entering Brian’s well-lubed orifice. Brian inhaled gasping breaths, as Justin’s girth stretched him even further. Justin reached up to hold Brian in place, as he pulled out only to glide forcefully back in. Bottoming out, both he and Brian breathed a huge sigh of relief, and satisfaction. Brian's was as tight an ass as Justin had ever entered, even while Brian had never felt so full in his life. Justin held still for a few moments, allowing Brian to give the signal that he was ready. The slap to his flank, started their mutual climb to climax as Justin began to move sensually inside of the man he loved.

 

“That’s right, Brian… come on… come onto my cock,” Justin whispered into the tall brunet’s ear, causing Brian to throw his ass back into Justin.

 

The hands that once gripped Brian’s shoulders, moved of their own volition down Brian’s back, arousing and soothing the overstimulated man as he pushed and pulled himself onto to Justin’s dick. Although never very vocal, Brian couldn’t stop the sounds of desire from seeping through his open lips. Justin could see every play of emotion across Brian’s face; could see the frown of concentration as he blocked out every single noise around him in his pursuit for pulse-pounding pleasure of culmination. Justin decided that it was time to give Brian what he wanted.

 

Grasping Brian’s trim hips in his hands, his fingers splayed wide in a bruising grip, Justin stilled Brian’s hips while engaging his own. He let it all go: the anger and hurt he’d been experiencing when he thought he was losing Brian; the disappointment in thinking that he didn’t know the man he’d spent all these years with; the heartache when longing for the man he married… and began to pour all that he felt into the man undulating rhythmically beneath him. The love they shared was deep, abiding, strong and strengthening. He would never want another man, the way he wanted this one. He would never need another man, the way he needed this one. There would never be another, equal to him in every single way, than this one. Every thought, focus, want, need and desire; every fucking thrust of his hips was marking Brian as HIS.

 

As he felt the quickening within his lover’s body, Justin pulled Brian’s back up against his chest, while sitting on his haunches. Brian’s hand latched onto his cock, where Justin’s own hand joined it. Entwining their fingers, Brian and Justin raced toward their finish line, Justin’s hips moving in tandem to their mutual jacking off of Brian’s cock. Just as Justin pumped into Brian one last time, Brian spilled his seed into their palms as Justin snatched the nipple clamps off Brian, adding another level of sensuality and sexual satisfaction. Post-coital bliss was upon them, even as they watched David lost in the throes of his own orgasm.

 

Watching the man cum brought them no satisfaction whatsoever, but it was watching his assassin completing her assignment which did. Cynthia had straddled David’s back as he reached the point of no return in his own climax. Disengaging one of the buttons from her leather jacket, she wrapped the steel rope around his neck twice, pulling with all her body weight, as she kept her knees at the base of his spine. From Brian and Justin’s place on the bed, they could hear the sound of several bones breaking, both in David’s neck and his back, reminding them of the sound of falling pencils, rolling across the floor. Just as the death rattle emitted from David, so did his seed upon the bench where he’d lain for the last few hours.

 

It was over… and not one of them would mourn the last asshole left from the Sapperstein faction; the man who had killed the biological son of a woman, who was a mother to all of them. Justice was indeed served.


Epilogue- One year later…

Therapy


Justin:

“All-in-all, Brian and I are doing better. Talking helped. We got to the root cause of all our issues.”

“And what was the root cause?” The counselor asked him.

“Secrets, which resulted in non-communication.”

“And how will you handle it the next time you have to keep something from him?”

“There won’t be a next time. By joining everything, we have no need of it. Secrets kill; we just promised not to kill each other.”


Brian:

“Yeah things have been good since our last session, Doc. I hate talking, but I try to keep my promise to the bubble-butt blond I’m married to, so we’re doing a lot more of it.”

“And do you mind that?” The counselor asked him.

“Most of the time, I don’t. Justin doesn’t nag; just says what he has to say and he’s done with it. He also doesn’t listen to respond like I do. If he doesn’t agree, he tells me I’m full of shit, but won’t provide the reason until I ask for it.”

“And you can live with that?”

“Fuck yeah, I can. Hell, for the sex alone, I can live with just about anything the little shit does.”

“Brian, you know you’re going to pay for that when we get home,” Justin warns.

“I’m counting on it.” Brian smirks and wiggles his eyebrows, causing Justin to laugh.

“Well Mr. and Mr. Taylor-Kinney, it seems that our journey is complete. But my door is always open, should you need it.”

“Thanks, we really appreciate that,” Justin stands up, extending his hand.

Brian has to laugh. The one thing that used to drive Brian crazy was Justin’s WASP upbringing. But in last few months of working and living together full-time, Brian learned that it’s the way Justin keeps suspicion off of himself, like with the Stockwell job a year before. People look at his blond husband, and see innocence personified, even while Brian knows that Justin is looking at them, thinking of the fastest and messiest way to kill them. Sort of how he was looking at their counselor.

“Justin, it’s time to go. We have to stop by the office before we get home.”

 

Justin smiled brightly, knowing where Brian’s thoughts had taken him. Yeah, he was tempted to kill the Doc for the way he sometimes looked at Brian, like he wanted to take a piece. But he wouldn’t. Justin knew no matter where life took them, what assassinations they had to do, or whomever they fucked outside of their marriage bed, he was it for Brian and vice versa. And it was that realization that kept the counselor alive to breathe another day… but he’d better not push his luck.

 

“Yeah, we better go on, Brian. Early flight tomorrow for the anniversary.”


In the year that followed Michael’s death, business had increased more than they had ever imagined, when telling Debbie and Jen that they either join up, or Brian and Justin would retire. With Sapperstein gone and as well David’s disappearance, Assassination Nation otherwise known as JT Designs, Kinnetik, Winston Protection Detail, Liberty Connections, and a host of other businesses that make up the Taylor-Kinney Corporation, has cornered the Contract Killer market so thoroughly, no one dares challenge for the top spot anymore. Of course, there were those who tried, after all AN is run by two highly-skilled women, which they found out a little late, if the bullets in the opposers head are any indication. Needless to say that Raven and Wasp have had their share of disagreements, but they’ve gotten better, especially since they know that Brian and Justin will never choose sides between them. But it was the death of Michael and all those connected with his death that brought them closer as Mothers.

 

After dispensing David, who was still strapped to the contraption that he died upon into the middle of the seventy-two feet deep man-made lake behind the ‘getaway’ house, it was time to turn their attention to burying Michael. Although Brian and Michael hadn’t been close for years, he still took it hard at times. Michael was a significant part of his childhood, so Brian mourned the loss of the boy he befriended so many years ago. Had it not been for Michael, Brian may not have ever gotten to know Deb and Vic, his surrogate family. But Brian's hurt was minimal compared to his husband’s.

 

Justin’s feelings were a bit more complex, where Michael was concerned. He was sorry that Michael’s fate was ever entwined with the likes of David Cameron. But he still couldn’t regret not taking Michael on as a sub. He often thought that perhaps if he had guided the man a bit more, maybe he would have found a better partner and Dominant than David. No doubt the man would have still been a pain in the ass, but at least he would still be alive.

 

He remembered telling Brian that he shouldn't feel guilty for not being able to save Michael; that nothing he did could have changed the outcome. He only wished that he could feel that way as well. Brian had told Justin that he shouldn’t feel guilty for making the correct decisions for his life, even as Michael had made his own. Brian knew that it would still take awhile for Justin to get over it though.

 

However, Deb’s reaction to it all had truly surprised everyone. Sure she was upset and sad. But to her, she had lost her son many, many years before physically doing so. To her, his premature death was satisfied with the demise of Sapperstein and David. Even knowing of the secret past between Justin and Michael, Deb held no ill-feelings towards Justin. “Michael had made his bed… and he died in it,” she told Justin when he’d gone to her to apologize for his role in Michael hooking up with David.

 

She would always love Michael, but it would not set her to blaming others for the choices he’d made. That was the way Michael had lived; she would not follow the pattern.

 

After the police finally released Michael’s body, and issued APBs on David Cameron, which would never be resolved for the murder, they buried Michael in almost the same thing he was wearing the day he’d met Brian: a Captain Astro t-shirt and black jeans. They added the leather jacket, because it was Michael’s first gift as an adult for his eighteenth birthday. Life had moved on, and Michael’s demise served as a cautionary tale within the BDSM community. So for the anniversary, the family was going away for some fun in the sun, and away from what remained of the gloomy feelings. The Taylor-Kinney faction was alive, well, and unstoppable, and it was time to celebrate that.

 

Grabbing hold of Brian, Justin kissed him as if he was a lifeline. And perhaps he was. Brian knew what was going on with Justin, and where the sudden surge of lust was coming from. But Brian wouldn’t let Justin do that. “Jus… you have to stop. Come on, we’re going away tomorrow for a week of fun. I hear Aruba is really nice.”

“I know. We’re staying at one of my hotels in the middle of the island. Brian, do you ever think it will get any easier?”

“I don’t know, but I know that…”

“What?”

“Maybe it’s time for you to talk to Alex. It’s not like you can talk to another shrink outside of the business, and I know that he’s good. He would never betray your confidence.”

“I know, but he’s on assignment in Morocco. Who’s to say if, and when he comes back.”

“So we wait. But in the meantime, know that I love you and that’s enough.”

Justin rose on the tips of his toes, to place a chaste peck on his husband’s lips. “And that’s all I need to know. I love you too, Brian.”

 

THE END

 

The End.
Nichelle Wellesly is the author of 25 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 8 members. Members who liked MR. AND MR. TAYLOR-KINNEY also liked 484 other stories.