- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

WARNING: EXTREME GRAPHIC VIOLENCE including Blood and/or gore. READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED! 

 

 

 

CHAPTER NINE: LOVE DON'T LOVE NOBODY

 

 

BGun1.jpgWhatcha Gon' DoBGun1.jpg

 

"What the fuck do you mean I can't check out?" David asked, angrily.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Cameron, but your account has been flagged for non-payment for services rendered."

David huffed, then gritted his teeth. He knew that fucking blond was behind this! After finding out about Michael and Justin, he'd had the young man thoroughly investigated. He was surprised, and delighted to know that although Justin was a first-rate assassin, he was also one helluva businessman. The fact that he would kill Justin, while a patron of his own hotel was an added bonus to David.

Also knowing that in their line of work, it was imperative to keep their wills current and up to date, David knew beyond doubt that Brian was the beneficiary to all of Justin's money and property. It would be a nice little nest egg for the widower, who would be ripe for the taking after his annoying husband's demise. Turning his attention back to the insignificant little desk clerk, David stated, "Hunter, is it?" When the clerk nodded in the affirmative, he continued, "There is no fucking way that my account could be flagged for non-payment. I'm a doctor, for fuck's sake!"

The desk clerk smiled at the near-irate man. "Be that as it may, Doctor Cameron, I cannot allow you to check out without a major credit card with the appropriate amount of funds available. If you would like to produce another card instead of the one we have on file, I will be more than happy to process the payment."

David rolled his eyes skyward. I knew I shouldn't have given my wallet for Michael to hold during dinner. Fuck! "My husband isn't here," he stated in a manner of trying to reason with the young sandy-haired blond.

"Well that much appears obvious," Hunter retorted, condescension dripping from his voice.

David narrowed his eyes. "Look, you little shit..."

"No, you look, Doc. I have a list of things to do, so if you aren't going to produce another card so that I can do my job and check you out, then there is nothing else that we are able to discuss at the moment." Hunter turned away, but had another thought. "Oh, and don't even think that you are going to sneak out of here without paying. I've already had your room emptied of your luggage and valuables, while you were here harassing me. They will be released to you upon payment."

"What the fuck?! How could you do that?!" David yelled.

Hunter shook his head, and laughed at the sputtering man. "I guess like most people, you never read the fine print. For shame, Doc. And this from an educated man, who really should know better."

Realizing that there really was no point arguing with the stubborn front desk clerk, David turned away. He wondered if the police had been called to the restaurant as of yet. He hadn't heard from Gary, since he'd put in the call to inform his boss of the dinner party at Papaganos, and who was in attendance. If they had any chance at all of killing the major players between the Taylor-Kinneys, their best chance would have been while they were still having dinner. Although he really couldn't prove it right now, David knew that Justin was aware of Michael's untimely demise.

The timing of David's inability to check out of the hotel was just too convenient. He needed to find out what was going on Papagano's immediately, but the only way to do that was to return to the scene of the crime. He needed to get his wallet from Michael's corpse, before anyone else found it. His anonymity and his career as an assassin would be over, if he couldn't; the wallet revealed too much to go undetected any longer. Suddenly, killing Michael in the public venue didn't seem like it had been such a good idea.  

And just now, he regretted it.

 

BGun1.jpgFloat Like A RavenBGun1.jpg

Contrary to David's plight, Jennifer and Debbie were having the time of their lives. David would have been surprised to know just why he hadn't heard from his boss, or even the second in command within Sapperstein's organization. Both men had been arrested at Babylon, although neither could remember being Mirandized. As they sat in an underground concrete cell, away from the general population of detainees within Pittsburgh's Liberty Avenue precinct, all forms of communication had been confiscated, including with each other. Iron manacles adorned their wrists, as well as a ball gag in their mouths, which kept them from speaking, until it was time to be questioned.

The thing that surprised both men the most were the sets of headphones, strapped to each of their heads. Those little devices was what alerted them to the fact that this wasn't going to be a commonplace experience in any way. At first glance, they looked harmless, like they should expect to hear the quintessentially annoying sound of muzak at any time, instead of the thumpa-thumpa they were used to. But it wasn't until they heard a piercing scream in each of their ears that the reason why they were wearing them became all too clear. Needless to say that this was no ordinary arrest!

Kip was the first to be questioned, under duress. In the beginning, the brown-haired man had endured the torture administered by Lindsay, under Justin's supervision, fairly well. Brian sat watching intently on the outside of the cell, amazed at his husband, and the tall willowy blonde following his orders. For Justin's part, he couldn't help but be impressed with Kip's fortitude and stalwart determination to remain silent, while being suspended from the rafters as Lindsay diligently hosed down the naked man, making sure that every single inch of him was covered from head to toe with ice cold water. His wrists were restrained together using a set of iron cuffs, instead of the state issued handcuffs usually found in most prisons.

If there was a way for Kip to pick the lock, it certainly wasn't easily found on the device, which was undoubtedly frustrating to a man who was reknown for such a skill.

Kip began squirming, instantly chafing the delicate skin of his inner wrists. Justin smiled when he noticed Kip's intent fascination with what Lindsay was doing in front of them. The suspended man watched in horror, as Lindsay donned a long pair of black, elbow-length rubber gloves. He instantly recognized them as the same type mechanics and electricians used, especially when having to conduct both water and electricity at the same time, without bringing harm to themselves. The blonde took overt pleasure in the widening of Kip's eyes, as he realized their intent.

 

Leaning over, Justin whispered in the now-trembling man's ear. "Consider yourself lucky that SHE is doing this, and not me. Lindsay is still in training. Although I must admit that for a lesbian, she's a very fast learner." Justin ended with a chuckle as he playfully swung Kip, testing the dexterity and strength of the bonds, making sure that they were strong enough to hold Kip's weight while soaking wet.

Lindsay's honeyed voice rung out, "I heard that, Justin." She smirked before returning her attention to the task at hand.

Justin smiled again. He really liked working with Lindsay. She was focused, driven and as mild-mannered, but deadly as his own mother was in her early days within the organization. She would make one hell of a killer, when she was left on her own. But for now, she was his assistant and he was going to take full advantage of that fact. "Let's begin."

 

Over the next several hours, Lindsay and Justin subtly electrocuted Kip, stopping only long enough to give the man a chance to answer, before switching places to begin all over again. At first, the man was as stubborn as an ox, taking the punishment rather than betraying the trust of his lover. As he listened to the questions asked inside the headphones, he was also being rewarded by hearing the ongoing torment of Gary, at Jennifer and Debbie's hands.  

Brian was still seated outside the cell, amazed as the seemingly innocent-looking blonds enacted a brand of torture he had only seen done, but never tried. As Justin pushed the bruised body of Kip Thomas into the wet sponge electrodes, Lindsay would apply them to Kip's torso, back or legs, never missing key pulse points on her target. Brian watched in rapt fascination as the man's body twitched, while he screamed in not only pain, but increasing frustration at the blond duo. When Kip had answered all of their questions, Brian cringed at Justin's next directive to his protege.

 

"Lindsay, as a lesbian, why not show Kip EXACTLY how you feel about his poor excuse for a dick." Justin's voice was equal parts cool and condescending, as he kept his gaze on Kip's face, watching as the man's eyes filled again with abject fear at Justin's implications.

 

The tall blonde smiled as she turned off the electricity to the paddles. She allowed her eyes to travel the length of Kip's unattractive physique. The former milky-white skin was now red, black and blue which appealed to the sadist within her, that she kept hidden underneath her WASPy veneer. The whisper thin welts came from an ultra thin, retractable whip Justin always kept on his person. She had not only taken pleasure in watching Justin apply it to the suspended man, but tonight was the first time Justin had let her use it herself.

The wire was completely malleable, and only took a flick of the wrist to inflict the most damage. Yes, she enjoyed her time with the whip immensely. Her nostrils flared as she watched Justin apply salt to Kip's wet wounds, while Kip begged for his life. The smell of blood, and the high-pitched screams emitting from the man were like music to her. She laughed joyously in anticipation, and she could hardly wait to add to the vocal symphony.

After receiving an affirmative signal from Justin to move ahead, Lindsay took the wet sponge from the water, soaking Kip's pelvis. She lingered for minutes, applying bone-crushing pressure to the twin sacs, hanging between his legs. He would scream when she squeezed them, but whimpered when they were released. Lindsay couldn't help the maniacal laughter, his reactions caused deep within her. Though she played with him thus for several minutes, Lindsay knew that the only way she would get the sexual satisfaction she craved while administering pain to this man, was to...

Lindsay donned the rubber gloves again, never taking her eyes off her victim. She relished seeing the trembling, wracking the discolored frame. Making certain that the puffy sponges were free of any tears from overuse, Lindsay once again doused them in water. Holding them underwater for a little more than thirty seconds, she removed them and allowed them to drain of their excess before flicking the switch to turn on the electricity. Hearing the crackle and buzz of the instruments, Lindsay's countenance turned sultry at the knowledge that this round of torment, would indeed be the end of the proverbial road for Kip Thomas.

She wondered briefly how Jennifer and Debbie were occupying themselves with Gary Sapperstein; if they would be so kind as to wait for her to finish up here so that she could join in his much deserved abuse. The thought brought about a slight moan from her, and a vibration of her own between her legs in anticipation. But first she had to finish this job. Bringing her mind back into focus, Lindsay licked her thin lips before applying the paddles to Kip's wet abdomen again. He let out a deafening shriek in response, causing her eyes to dance in merriment.

She industriously plied them as he swung back and forth, trying to avoid her ministrations. Lindsay moved her hands lower and lower each time she made contact with Kip, enjoying the sight of his eyes bulging out of his sockets as she came closer and closer to her destination. Finally having played enough, she dropped one of the paddles, while turning off the electricity to the remaining one. Lindsay reached out to hold the swinging man perfectly still. Looking into the red-rimmed eyes, Lindsay's smile was vibrant as she placed the paddle underneath Kip's balls.

She noted the pleading in his eyes, but she ignored it in favor of her own physical pleasure from this encounter. Switching the power on to low this time, she watched up close as Kip's eyes rolled back into his head, signalling the near-end of the second in command for Gary Sapperstein's organization. She disengaged once more, allowing the man to semi-regain consciousness. Once he had, Lindsay decided that she wanted to hear him scream one more time, before ending him permanently. Taking a long stiletto from the inside of her boot, she pierced Kip's inner thighs several times, granting her those final screams right before taking the paddle to his saggy balls once again with the power turned all the way up.

The shrill sound, and then the abrupt silence was profound as Brian and Justin looked at Lindsay with both respect, and a touch of newfound fear for her sadistic tendencies. Lindsay allowed the now-deceased Kip Thomas to slide free of her grip, and began the process of cleaning up her temporary workspace. She hummed a little ditty, as she went in search of the bleach and luminol to begin the initial clean up, knowing that the official cleaners would finish the job later. She kept up her tune, even as she uncharacteristically giggled with flashbacks from the whole experience, now and again. There wasn't a doubt that Lindsay was not only happy, but well-sated... well, at least for a few moments anyway.

 

When Brian found his voice, he turned to Justin. "And you trained her?"

Justin chuckled. "Yes."

"Fuck! Remind me never to piss you off," The brunet told his husband, shaking his head.

Justin looked back at the scene to watch as Lindsay coldly cleaned up the area to make it look as if Kip was sleeping when he died, instead of having been cruelly tortured. Every now and then, she would once again, giggle and smile secretly. He smirked before answering Brian. "Based on what you've witnessed here today, I don't think I'll have to, Stud."

 

BGun1.jpg Sting like a WaspBGun1.jpg

 

By the time the trio made the trip to the other chamber, the torment of Gary Sapperstein was in full swing...literally. Cuffed to a device that served as part swing and part torture rack, Brian and Justin walked in to see Gary suspended high above the floor in a back bend position with Jennifer and Debbie at each end cranking a set of levers as Melanie stabbed at the man with a stiletto, carefully avoiding vital organs until ordered not to. The room smelled of blood, piss, and shit. But three of the four occupants seemed completely unaffected by the putrid aromas, coming from their victim. In fact, they were smiling as if it was a fucking beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Once Debbie and Jenn had lowered the device to waist level, the three of them worked diligently to afflict a different, but no less effective measure of persecution to the man, who was the root cause of David's evil. Armed with a pair of red hot pincers, Debbie and Jennifer each gripped one of the Sap's hands and feet, removing all of his fingernails and toenails, while he screamed and pleaded. It didn't help to know that the man was virtually also going deaf from hearing Kip's anguished cries through the headphones that he had been given, which were now playing on a repeating loop.

 

At the arrival of Brian, Justin, and Lindsay, Melanie grabbed her own tools, consisting of a pair of pliers and a hot poker. Holding the Gary's jaw open, she smiled and asked, "Any last confessions or requests?" As a lawyer by day, they all knew that she was prone to ask these types of questions, and overlooked the countenance of glee she presented.

"Fuck you all! I hope David kills you slowly! That weasel-faced fucker, Michael deserved to die!" he spewed as if that would delay his torment. He had expected that the grieving mother would have ordered all activity stopped, in the name of her precious deceased off-spring. So it was quite a surprise to him when Debbie laughed-actually laughed- at his tirade. "What kind of fucking mother are you?!" The sadistically abused, Sapperstein screamed at the laughing woman.

Debbie's laughter ended as abruptly as it had began, which was probably the scariest thing for everyone in the room to witness. Her voice was as controlled as anyone had ever heard it as she said, "The kind of mother that will see you in hell. But not today. Today is YOUR turn to meet your fucking maker....and you WILL."

 

Debbie nodded her head to Melanie, acknowledging that she had said all she intended, to the piece of shit lying there. Mel, patted Deb's shoulder in a gesture of motherly affection, before using quick and efficient motions to extract Gary's vicious tongue from his head. She smiled, watching the twitching organ dance on the end of the pincers, which she waved in the man's face while he lay there, in at first shock and then horror as he realized that he was no longer able to spew venom-laced comments at his enemies. His fright was further compounded as Debbie grabbed another set of fire-heated instruments, and eyed his cock. At his terrified moan, Debbie couldn't help the smile, which graced her lips.

It had been many years since she had engaged in this type of activity, and from the look of pleasure on Jennifer's face, she was having a good time, too.

Debbie wasted no time at all castrating Gary. She laughed at the puny thing, which reminded her of mini-uncooked bratwurst with its bluish veins running through it. Jennifer then applied a red-hot branding iron to stop the bleeding. Smiling at each other, they went back to removing his fingernails and toenails as if they had not just taken not only the man's dignity associated with his dick, but his ability to even piss for himself. Brian and Justin shook their heads at the women, while slightly turning to witness Ben, Carl and Vic lugging in what could only be described as a high, brick wall with giant metal hooks attached.

 

"What the hell is this for?" Justin asked Brian. The unique wall was taller than some of the ones he'd scaled over the years. He was surprised when it actually fit inside the cell as if it belonged there.

"That, Sunshine, is a wall that was once part of this very room. Most would never figure out that this was a torture chamber, dating back to the early 1800s. My family, who were gangsters back then, told me about it when my grandfather had decided to leave for Ireland about ten years ago. Although they have no idea what I do, my grandfather thought that I might need this room someday, and thought that I would like to turn it into a panic room of some sort. Little did he know that I would actually keep it for its intended purposes. Although you basically own the police force with your connections, I own the building through mine."

"Fuck!" Justin exclaimed. "There really is a whole list of things we must talk about."

Brian smiled. "Yeah, there is. But first, I want you to see what that wall is used for. Perhaps we might want to install one of our own at the new place?"

 

Justin regarded him with wide eyes, before turning back to the scene. He looked on with awe as he watched his mother, Debbie, and Melanie stab more small holes into the the moaning man. Fucking hell, those women were scary! It didn't surprise him in the least, when Lindsay rushed past them to join in. She and Melanie had traded shy looks, and smiles as they continued to slash and mar the skin of the writhing Gary.

Jennifer then pulled out an identical whip to the one Justin carried on his person, at all times. Brian couldn't help, but think the adage about fathers and sons should have been reworded to apply to the blond Taylors. Like her son, he could tell that Jennifer was taking pleasure in making the whip sing through the air, before it made contact repeatedly with Sapperstein's battered body. Lash after lash, Jennifer's eyes glowed even more blue than Brian had ever seen them. The snickers and squeals of joy emitting from her, as blood splattered everywhere, caused Brian to cringe a little.

He would have never taken his mother-in-law to be this sadistic, underneath all of her vaunted pedigree and education. It was definitely something he and Jennifer would have to talk about later. Perhaps if he found out where her blood-thirst came from, it would help him to understand Justin's a little better. Focusing back in on the scene before him, Brian thought to himself, The apple certainly doesn't fall far from the tree.

 

"We're finished with this asshole," Debbie announced.

"Oh Debbie, don't you want to wake him up first?" Lindsay asked. The blows from Jennifer, and their constant torment, had caused Sapperstein to faint.

Melanie smiled in response. "I've got just the thing in mind. I'll be right back." She ran from the room and re-entered in a matter of seconds, holding a big black dildo. "This ought to do it." Six inches in circumference and twelve inches long, Melanie wasted no time, roughly thrusting the penis into Gary and was awarded with the gray of his eyes.

Debbie chuckled. "Well now that Sleeping Ugly is awake, I think it's time to get this shit over and done. Boys, pick his ass up."

 

Vic, Carl, Ben, Brian and Justin moved over towards their collective victim, who was whimpering from the pain in his ass as well as the rest of his body. Melanie and Lindsay uncuffed him as Debbie and Jennifer stood off to the side, watching the sequence of events dispassionately. When it was found that Justin was not necessary to the process, he moved over to join the ladies against the far wall of the dungeon, standing slightly in front of Deb and Jenn, who each placed a hand on the young man's shoulders.

 

"Well Justin, you are about to get a real lesson in how we did things in the old days. Are you ready for this?" Jennifer asked, smiling slightly.

"Mother, I can't say that I'm surprised that you know about all this. But yeah, I'm ready. Fortunately, I've never had a weak stomach when it comes to our line of work."

"Don't be so sure that it will apply this time, Sunshine," Debbie cautioned. "This is more involved than you have probably seen in your young life."

 

Justin shrugged, but didn't respond as his eyes remained riveted on the scene. The men hefted the dead weight of Saperstein on their shoulders, careful to avoid any of the blood getting into their hair. The rest of their party arrived just then, Cynthia carrying a covered bird cage. At Justin's puzzlement, Debbie laughed and leaned over to explain exactly what was in the cage. His eyes widened, but his admiration for his two mothers and the old days skyrocketed with her announcement.

Justin continued to watch as the four men climbed up seven steps to land on a raised platform at the back wall. He hadn't realized it was there, when they were moving the wall into the chamber. As suddenly as they reached the top is as fast as Gary Sapperstein fell onto the thick metal hooks.

 

Vic provided a little levity to the moment. "If the fall doesn't kill you, the abrupt stop will." He took the cage from Cynthia and released two vultures.

As their wings expanded and they took flight, the occupants of the room had to duck to avoid being hit. The party watched as the creatures, circled and circled, until finally they spotted the source of the smell. As each bird landed, again the cries of Sapperstein could be heard as he writhed helplessly onto the hooks, which penetrated his stomach, each of his shoulders and the femoral arteries in both of his legs.

 

Unfortunately for Gary Sapperstein, his death wouldn't happen for many hours to come.

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

A major big THANK YOU to Lorie for editing this chapter to within an inch of its life!