- Text Size +

 

“Michael, are you trying to wake up the dead?”

 

Brian asked as he saw his friend knocking furiously on his door. Michael turned to him after hearing his voice, firing his questions like a machine gun.

 

“Brian! Where have you been? I was calling you since yesterday, why didn't you answer your phone? Lindsay told me you've been back from your vacation and already went to see Gus. I came here last night but you weren't home-- what's going on, Brian?”

 

“Can I get inside my loft first before you question me?”

 

Michael looked contrite but then he started the inquisitions again as soon as they entered the door.

 

“Michael-- Michael!” Brian interrupted him mid-interrogation.

 

“What?”

 

“Listen to me. I don't need anyone's permission when I want to go anywhere. You don't have the right to question me of my whereabouts nor I needed to tell you about it.”

 

“I know that, Brian.” He said looking rejected. “I was just worried, you know.”

 

“But you see now that I'm fine and still alive, you can lay off the questions. If I want to share anything to you, I would tell you without asking.”

 

“Sorry, Bri.” Michael apologetically said following Brian's every move with his eyes as he went to change to his suit.

 

“Uh, you're not going to shower?” Michael looked so flabbergasted.

 

Brian stared back at Michael, looking irate. Then he calmly answered.

 

“I already had my shower.”

 

“You take a bath at a trick’s hou--” Michael stopped mid sentence as Brian shot him a deathly glare.

 

“Sorry. Uh, you want to get breakfast before you go to work?” His friend tried again.

 

Brian was shaking his head. “I already had my breakfast.”

 

“At the trick’s hou--” Michael cut his own words this time. Shuffling to his feet, he walked to the door and said his goodbye to Brian, he was clearly aggravated.

 

He was actually busy that Monday morning. They had so much things to do, so much papers to sign and so much artwork to revision.

 

He called Cynthia at around twelve and asked her to order one double cheeseburger with fries and one Caesar’s salad without croutons. Then he added one coke and a bottle of water.

 

“You order yours if you want, charged it on me.” He additionally told her.

 

Cynthia was surprised by the request. He knew Brian wasn't a big eater and obviously the food wasn't for him. But she knew when to keep her mouth shut.

 

The food came after thirty minutes and Cynthia brought it to Brian's office. She was surprised when he started to eat the salad and drank the water, but leave the rest of the food in the bag.

 

She was even more surprised when his boss stood up after eating and took the bag with him telling Cynthia that he was going out for lunch and be back at around three.

 

Brian then drove to Starbucks and Justin was already waiting for him outside. After they kissed, Brian gave the bag to his boyfriend, telling him he was sorry that Justin got to eat in the car, they didn't have time to have a proper lunch. They needed to meet the agent in less than 15 minutes.

 

Justin didn't mind but asked him if he had his lunch. When he said yes, the blond started to dig in his food and Brian pulled off from the parking lot.

 

They met Jonathan at the building few blocks away from Justin's school, but to the opposite direction of his work. The building was actually great, they had the necessary security for the tenants. The apartment was in second floor and it had three rooms. But because it was in lower level and there were tall building apartment next to it, the windows didn't have much sunlight coming in.

 

Jonathan showed them another one that wasn't very far from the first. But Brian didn't like it due to the easy access to the main door of the building. It was faulty and not very upgraded. Brian was particular with their safety, so it was a no.

 

After that, Justin needed to go to his class. Jonathan promised to have more apartment that he’d show them by the time they would meet again.

 

They all decided to meet on Wednesday afternoon, and Brian would only work half day, Justin would be off that day.

 

They left the apartment and Brian drove his boyfriend to school, then driving back to the office.

 

 

Brian drove to the loft and brought a number of suits, shirts and ties before going home to Justin. He didn't want to go back to the loft the next day or the day after that.

 

***

 

On Wednesday, they had the rare days for waking up late and had breakfast in bed. Brian went to work at eight thirty leaving his boyfriend to sleep some more.

 

Brian came home after one and they went out to eat lunch then met Jonathan. They checked two more apartments but there was always something wrong about them.

 

Then Jonathan was looking apprehensively at Brian when he asked what else he got for them, he hesitated a bit.

 

Then he proceeded to tell the couple about a house he thought they might want to check out. Justin was telling Brian that they agreed on apartment not a house. Brian hugged his boyfriend and smiled down at him, he told Justin to relax. They were just going to check it out and if Justin didn't want it, then they wouldn't take it.

 

That made the young man felt a little better. The house was almost a mile and a half away from the campus. It was two story with five feet high perimeter fence.

 

Brian looked so seemingly interested especially when Jonathan said the house had an upgraded alarm system. The garage was big enough for two cars and the house itself was great.

 

It had four bedrooms, three on the second floor and another that rather small room at the ground floor. It had also four toilet and bath, and the one at master’s bedroom had a tub that big enough for two people. The living room was spacious and airy, and the kitchen and dining were just perfect.

 

Brian was looking around longingly and Justin was so torn. He knew this would cost too much and he couldn't certainly pay even just quarter of the monthly payment. 

 

Could he really swallow his pride for Brian? Justin actually loved the house, too. Having four rooms would mean there would be one available for Gus or anyone who needed a guest room.

 

“Is this house for lease or the owner is actually selling?” Justin heard his boyfriend asking Jonathan.

 

“This is for sale actually, Brian. The owner was a sixty nine year old widower who moved in with her only daughter in Seattle. She actually has this price considerably lower than its valued market price. This is a winner, in my opinion, especially it includes all what's inside. But of course, the decision will be yours and Justin.”

 

Brian was looking at his boyfriend. He was assessing his reaction but Justin was looking a bit confused.

 

He asked Jonathan to give them a little time to talk and Brian lead Justin to the second floor and went inside the master's bedroom.

 

Brian asked his boyfriend his opinion about the house in which the young man had answered him truthfully, as much as he could.

 

“I love it, Brian. Who wouldn't?” He softly said, walking to the vanity that was made from English oak and ran his hand on it.

 

“But…?” Brian urged him to say.

 

“You know why. But, I couldn't be selfish and make that the reason why we can't have this house. I'll contribute whatever I could to our account and maybe someday I can do more.”

 

Brian couldn't contain his happiness and swooped in to hug his boyfriend.

 

“Thank you, thank you, mo chroí.” Brian said kissing Justin some more.

 

So, they made an offer and it was accepted by the next day. Brian texted Justin about it but hadn't had a reply until after one.

 

Justin called him squealing his happiness through the phone. Brian was so glad that his boyfriend did this for them, that just showed how perfect they were for each other.

 

Brian had already called his accountant, Tony, about buying a house the other day. Tony told him the down payment wasn't an issue, Brian could even double it to lessen the mortgage in which Brian agreed.

 

Then he proceeded to the bank with all the papers from Jonathan and soon everything was done.

 

By Friday, Brian surprised Justin at dinner giving him the Manila envelope. The blond was funnily looking at him asking what it was.

 

“Just read it.” Brian coolly answered, he continued drinking from his wine glass.

 

Justin furrowed his forehead and slowly opened it, then his face broke out into a huge smile and his eyes were twinkling.

 

“Oh my god… We have it, Brian. I can't believe it. Oh my-- wait, you put my name on it.” He asked looking at Brian a little verklempt. 

 

“Of course, Justin. This is our house. Not mine, not yours, it's ours.”

 

Justin smiled happily and they toasted for the new house, to the new beginning and to a happy and long life together.

 

That night, they decided on what things they needed to replace and the things that would stay at the new house.

 

Almost every furnitures were of real beauty and it really complimented the interior. In the end, they both decided to just replace the mattresses and converted one room into studio and another for study. The living room sofa and dining table were all classy yet so comfortable, so they didn't replace it.

 

They only have to buy all the kitchen necessities, and maybe a new rug for the center table.

 

The constructors would start to do the two rooms by Monday and they said it would be finished and everything would be installed by Friday.

 

Everything was falling into place and they were both busy than they ever were. Justin found someone to sublet his place until he would be free from the rental agreement.

 

Brian had slowly packed his suits and his remaining wardrobe from the loft to the new house, leaving those that he rarely used anymore. By Wednesday, his computer and collections of movies and CDs and all the contents of his drawers were already at the new house, leaving the television behind.

 

The loft looked almost exactly how it used to be, except for the lack of computer on his desk and the closet contents.

 

For the week that he was busy juggling his work, packing his clothes from the loft, visiting Gus and spending time with his boyfriend, Michael was continuously calling him.

 

The call would range from a simple greetings, to an invitation to get shitface or doing some subtle inquisition.

 

He actually hadn't seen any of the gangs since he came back from vacation except for Michael, Lindsay and Melanie. And he thought they were all just fine with that.

 

By Thursday morning, Michael was calling his phone just as he sat on his desk. He wanted to have lunch that day with him saying that he had something important to tell him and that he missed his friend. He told Michael that he was swamped with work and couldn't go out that day, but they could meet at the lesbians’ house at five, he was going there to visit his son.

 

He arrived minutes later than five and Michael was already there sitting on the couch together with Lindsay and Melanie. Gus was on the floor playing with his truck set that was a gift from Justin last Sunday. Brian had gotten his son after his lunch nap instead of morning visit and the three of them went to Chuck E. Cheese. Justin had enjoyed as much as Gus did.

 

“Daddy!” His son excitedly said.

 

“Hey, Gus boy!” He smiled, crouching down and kissed Gus’ head.

 

“See my twain? It's beautiful.” He said lifting the train toy showing it to his daddy. Then he suddenly looked back at the doorway, “Where's daddy's heart?”

 

Brian's heart melted at that innocent face who was inquiring about his boyfriend. He smiled sweetly and cupped the back of Gus’ small head. 

 

“He's here inside.” He said while pointing to his own heart.

 

“Silly, daddy!” The little guy was giggling happily. “I want to see, daddy's heart, though.” Gus said after his bout of giggles.

 

“You will, but not today, okay, Sonny boy?” When Gus nodded, Brian kissed his forehead again.

 

“What are you showing my son, Brian? He's going on and on about your heart these past weeks. Just yesterday he cried and asked to see you and your heart. What's this all about, Brian?” Melanie asked with a hint of contempt in her voice.

 

“I'm not going to corrupt my son, Melanie, if that's what you mean.” He sternly said looking at her face.

 

“Brian, why don't you sit with us, Michael had something to tell you, well, we all wanted to tell you.” Lindsay smilingly said. Brian wanted to roll his eyes but stopped himself before he could contemplate doing it.

 

Michael had a shit eating grin pasted on his face. Brian sighed and walked to the space beside Michael and sit.

 

“Brian, I'm so excited!” His friend scooted closer and held his arm.

 

“About what?” He curiously asked looking between the three people sitting around.

 

“Melanie is pregnant and I'm the father! See? We all be connected! My kid will be siblings with yours.” Michael was bouncing.

 

The two lesbians were smiling to each other, too. That left him the only one who was less than enthusiastic.

 

“When did this happen?” He asked. He actually didn't mind if they wanted to have another child, it was their decision. But how did they decide Michael to father it?

 

Well, Michael was a good choice, he didn't have anything against that. He was just kind of surprised that Melanie didn't choose her best friend Ted.

 

“We decided for few months now, then Michael agreed and the procedure was done over a month ago. The doctor confirmed the pregnancy this morning.” Melanie smilingly said, she was happy and Brian could see that. He was happy for them, too.

 

He wondered if the procedure was done when he and Michael weren't speaking to each other just after the shower incident. Because this was something his friend couldn't keep from him that long.

 

“Congratulations to you all, then.” He sincerely said, hugging his friend sideways who latched on him after that.

 

“Well, this calls for a celebration and I have a champagne cooling in the fridge and sparkling water to both Mel and Gus.” Lindsay jumped from her chair and went to the kitchen.

 

She gave them all a long flute glasses and let Brian opened the champagne. He was relieved to dislodge Michael's hand on his arm. 

 

After he filled three glasses, Brian opened the sparkling water and filled another two, giving one to Melanie.

 

“Gus, come here.” He called the boy and let him sit on his lap. “We are celebrating, son.”

 

“What's cebrabation?” He looked up innocently at his daddy.

 

“Celebration. Here.” He gave the kid the glass who looked up hesitantly to his mothers. “Take it, just be careful and sip little by little. But first, let toast.”

 

Brian held Gus’ hand that was on the glass and guided it to his own and clicked together. “Drink”, he said to his son who copied his dad and drank a little from his glass.

 

“Congratulations, Gus.” Brian smiled to his son.

 

“Yeah, Gus you'll have a baby brother or sister after several months! We all be a big happy family!” Michael said exuberantly to the kid.

 

A chorused of “Michael!” was heard from the ladies.

 

Brian took the glass from his son’s hand and placed it on the coffee table. “Michael, let Melanie and Lindsay explain this to Gus.”

 

Then he stood up, carrying Gus to settle him between his mothers who proceeded to explain to the kid what was happening.

 

Gus understood as much as his four year old brain could process and went back to playing his train set.

 

At round six o'clock, Brian stood up to go. He kissed Gus and promised to visit again. He hugged him tightly when the kid asked, “I see daddy's heart, too?”

 

“Yes, very soon. Now, be good to your mothers, okay?”

 

Gus nodded and Brian started for the door when Michael said he wanted a ride from him, and Brian couldn't actually say no. Michael was still bouncing when Brian started to drive to Michael’s apartment.

 

“Could you believe it, babe? Our children will be siblings. We can have the daddy and children days out, we can bring them to the parks and go swimming. I'm so excited!”

 

Brian glanced at Michael and furrowed his brows, “Michael-- could you please stop calling me that stupid name?”

 

“Sorry.” His friend said, who looked a little contrite but then he smiled again and said, “Why don't we go and celebrate? We can go to Woody's now and Babylon later.” Michael was vibrating with excitement.

 

“I can't. I'm beat. It's really a busy week at the office.” Brian didn't take his eyes off of the road.

 

“We can just hangout at the loft, then. We'll order takeout and watch movie.” He tried again.

 

Brian shook his head. “No can do, Michael. Maybe next time.”

 

Well, that was a wrong thing to say. Michael took it as an opening and began to make plans for them.

 

“Okay, Saturday. It's a date, Brian. I mean a friendly date.”

 

Brian closed his eyes momentarily. They were in the middle of traffic and Brian was starting to get an headache.

 

“Not Saturday.” They were moving into the new house on Saturday morning. The mattresses and kitchen utensils had already been delivered and set that afternoon by Justin and the crews.

 

“Brian! Why are you being so difficult? I just want to celebrate with my friend. Why can't you even spare few hours for me from your busy schedule?” Michael whined, crossing his arms on his chest.

 

“Tuesday, the loft at six. Bring the beers.” He relented. He saw Michael shifted and tried to hug him, but stopped by the seat belt. “Bring Theodore and Emmett.”

 

Yeah, sue him but he still didn't trust his friend. He saw him became a little deflated but nodded, nevertheless.

 

He didn't flinch when Michael kissed him on the cheek before going out of the truck. He guessed, he was healing a little, too.

 

***

 

When he opened the door to their apartment at quarter before seven, Brian heard voices from the bedroom. As he got nearer to it, he surmised that Justin was in a heated discussion with someone, a female someone.

 

He hesitated to interrupt but he wanted to check what was happening and who was his boyfriend fighting with. He slowly opened the bedroom door just enough to see who was inside, noticing a fiery dark skin lady who he guessed the same age as Justin. 

 

Hmm, he thought he might have an idea who she was. Justin had told him about her in few occasions. He watched the scene in front of him and noticed that Justin was tense and flushing. He was pacing in front of the lady who was sitting on the side of their bed.

 

She looked so angry and shooting Justin a deathly stare. Then she suddenly yelled, “You are twisted in the head, Justin. How is this okay with you? You are cruel, you are not so different with those people you say you hated! I can't believe you---”

 

That didn't bode well with Brian. This lady might be Justin's best friend but she didn't get to do that especially in their own place. He wouldn't allow anyone disrespecting his boyfriend in front of him.

 

“Hey! That's enough! You don't get to yell at my partner ever again.” Brian stormed inside the room pointing to the lady. Justin jumped and looking like he was being told to stand in a firing squad.

 

“Brian!” Both Justin and his visitor said at the same time, both looking at him with shocked expression.

 

“Are you okay?” Brian asked Justin, mentally checking his boyfriend's appearance before hugging him to his chest protectively.

 

The lady stood up, looking a bit worried, yet Brian could still see the anger in her eyes. The tension in the room was palpable you could slice it with a knife.

 

“Justin, are you okay?” He asked again, looking down and kissing his forehead. When he heard a faint ‘yeah’, Brian glared at the lady who seemed get glued to the ground.

 

“Care to tell me why are you shouting and calling Justin names? I don't appreciate it, by the way.”

 

The lady shifted his eyes on Justin who was looking straight at her, too. They seemed to communicate wordlessly, which surprised Brian, and saw the renewed anger in lady's eyes.

 

Brian didn't know what had just happened. He was standing there with them and witnessed a battle between two people using only their eyes as weapons.

 

He'd find it amazing if he wasn't worried about Justin. He also wanted to know what was going on.

 

“Brian, I just-- Daphne and I had a little disagreement, but we are okay. Uh, God, I want you two to get to know each other, but you came just a minute too early.” Justin tried to diffuse the tension, still looking a bit flustered.

 

“So, you are Daphne.” He said flatly.

 

Daphne looked at Justin again. Then her eyes seemed to soften a bit and looked at Brian.

 

“You must be, Brian.” She offered her hand. 

 

Brian skeptically looked at her for a while but shook her hand in a silent pleading of truce, for the sake of Justin. He knew how Justin loved her friend. He sometimes told him some stories about their childhood and Brian could hear the longing in his voice.

 

According to Justin, Daphne was a pre-med student at John Hopkin’s University in Maryland. Justin hadn't seen her much since she left after high school graduation, but they communicated fairly well by email and some phone calls.

 

But the last time he saw her was last July. She came to attend her dad’s birthday and stayed for three days. They saw each other before she departed back to Baltimore and had gone for a movie and an ice cream.

 

She was so busy and Justin understood that. They had their own lives now but they still remained good friends.

 

“Yeah, I'm Brian. So, what were you two disagreeing about?” Brian looked between the two friends and saw them communicating again. 

 

He kind of got jealous seeing Justin connected with someone, that was not him, so deeply like this. He wanted to have that connection with Justin, too.

 

Well, he'd certainly work on that, but on the other hand, he was glad that Justin had someone he could lean on when he needed one. Daphne might be two hundred miles away from Justin, but Brian knew Justin could lean on her anytime he needed her. Brian had been friends with Seth, too, he liked how he was so friendly, funny and kind.

 

“I don't want to be rude, Brian, but--uh, it's rather personal. I was asking Justin's opinion about something and we just got in a heated discussion, I guess. But we are okay.” Daphne shifted her eyes to meet Justin's. “I'm sorry for what I said, Justin. For what it's worth, I should respect your opinion and I want to tell you that I might disagree with you on the matter but I'm still behind you.”

 

To Brian's bewilderment, Justin whimpered and ran to Daphne to hug her. He told her, “Thank you, thank you, Daph, thank you”, over and over again.

 

Brian looked around the room and could see that Justin must've been in the middle of packing their remaining clothes to the suitcases. The apartment was already empty saved for the furnitures, few clothes and shoes, and toiletries.

 

They would leave all the kitchen utensils and Justin's appliances. He could sell them after his lease agreement would expire.

 

They went out to have dinner at a French restaurant and enjoyed their meals. Brian had finally felt at ease with Daphne after witnessing how she and Justin interacted to one another. It was obvious how they were so closed even being apart for over three years now.

 

Daphne hugged both Justin and Brian before they separated outside the restaurant, whispering to always take care with each other. She had her flight back to Baltimore the next day afternoon, but she promised her parents to spend the morning with her aunt in her house. This evening was her only time to spend with Justin.

 

Later that night, while they were showering, Justin suddenly looked apologetic as he was rubbing the washcloth on Brian's chest.

 

“Brian, sorry, I forgot to ask about your visit with Gus. How was he?”

 

“Gus was fine. He asked about you, I think he's in love with you, too, you know.” He chortled. Justin smiled but didn't stop his hand from running it on Brian's arm. “You are not going to believe this.”

 

Justin glanced up at him expectantly, “What?”

 

“Hear this. Melanie is pregnant with Michael's baby.”

 

Justin was momentarily stunned. “Michael? Not Ted?”

 

“Great minds think alike. That's what my first thought, too.” Brian took the washcloth from Justin and started to clean his boyfriend’s neck and shoulders.

 

“Well, maybe Michael is a better choice than Ted in their minds. But Ted is Melanie’s best friend, right? Just like you are with Lindsay.”

 

“Was. I was Lindsay's best friend. We aren't anymore. But you are right. The time they wanted Gus, Lindsay and I were best friends-- according to her, at least.”

 

They rinse after that and got out of the shower. Brian started to dry his hair then his body. When he saw Justin doing the same, he helped him towel off his hair. Then smirked as he saw his boyfriend's hair sticking out in every directions. He looked so much younger than twenty one. 

 

But looking down to the blond’s dick, he felt an immediate heat filling his body. Brian dropped the towel on his hands, then yanked the one on Justin's.

 

As the young man looked up, surprised by Brian's action, his mouth was captured by his boyfriend and was being invaded by an insistent tongue.

 

Justin was moaning loudly as he rutted his hard cock on Brian's thigh. He was being lifted and Justin crossed his feet together on Brian's back to secure himself on the brunet's waist.

 

Brian settled him on the counter and Justin scooted a bit backward and leaned on his elbows as Brian ran his tongue down to his jaw, neck, nipples and the final destination-- his steel hard cock.

 

Justin was pulling on his boyfriend's hair as Brian swallowed him down to the base of his cock, then proceeded to deepthroat him while fondling his balls.

 

Justin was literally in heaven as the fingers on his balls lowered down to his pucker, circling it gently. He whimpered when two fingers penetrated him as Brian's saliva was running down to it providing a little lubrication.

 

Brian was humming through his nose and continuously deep throating him. His fingers were now prodding on Justin's prostate that made the young man rolled his eyes from ecstasy.

 

Then the fingers were suddenly gone and Brian's tongue was running down the length of Justin's manhood, down to the balls, and finally to his quivering asshole.

 

He started to lap on it, then penetrating it inside while his hands ran the blond's thighs up and down, scratching it a little. Justin was now lying down on the counter, all the strength leaving his body as Brian continued to rim his ass.

 

After ten minutes of his tongue going in and out of that tight pucker, Brian stood up and yanked Justin's body towards him. He kissed him so wet and hotly on the mouth, sharing Justin's musky taste while Brian entered his fingers back into Justin's asshole.

 

“Fuck me, Brian… Fuck me…” He whimpered to Brian's mouth. Brian hadn't stopped kissing him and fucking him with his fingers at the same time.

 

“You want my cock?” He asked in between sucking Justin's tongue.

 

“Y-yeah. I want it… inside me… Please, Brian.”

 

Brian pushed another finger in him, Justin sensually whimpered.

 

“You want me inside you, so hot and wet?” Brian roughly bit his lip, then ran his tongue on it.

 

“Yes…” Justin hissed.

 

“You want me to fuck you raw, Justin?” Brian nipped at Justin's lower lip again. “You want me to fuck you without anything? No lube… no condom.” He whispered while sliding his hard leaking cock on Justin's crack after withdrawing his fingers in it.

 

“Oh, god…” The young man could only say. “I want it, Brian. I want that with you.”

 

“You want to belong to me? You want me to mark you with my cum deep inside your ass? Then mark you again… and again… and again?” Brian's every words was punctuated with a kiss, his hand was digging into Justin's hip while feeling the erotic pleasure of his cock sliding on Justin's crack.

 

“Brian… You're killing me… Please.” Justin was going crazy.

 

“Then... you're going to do it to me, too. Fucking my ass, riding it bareback… fucking it until I can't move for days without thinking about you.”

 

Justin was trying to lift his knees up to give Brian more room in his ass, he wanted him to enter him, but Brian seemed to enjoy torturing him. Justin's eyes were closed and head was thrown backwards, he wasn't capable of talking coherently anymore.

 

“Do you want that, mo chroí?” Brian was sucking his neck now. “Do you want to cum deep in my ass claiming me as yours? Do you want me to be yours, Justin?”

 

“Brian…” He weakly answered. “Brian… do it. Do it, Brian… fuck me, fuck me… do it, please.”

 

Brian straightened his back and looked down at his pliant and sated lover. Justin was too far gone and Brian admittedly wasn't doing any better. He felt he was ready to self combust watching Justin in sexual daze.

 

Brian pulled on his boyfriend’s hand to sit, then carry him off the counter holding onto his butt. He carried him to their room and settled on their bed. If they were going to do this, they'd do it comfortably. He wanted them to always remember this, the ultimate commitment they could give to each other.

 

He kissed his boyfriend's lips and began to explore his body again. Justin was grinding their profusely leaking hard cock together and Brian was moaning into Justin's mouth.

 

Justin whispered, “Brian, please… do it.” Then he scratched at his back moaning loudly, urging him to fuck him, to claim him. “It's yours, Brian… I'm yours.”

 

That did it for Brian. Giving one bite to Justin's lower lip, he suddenly lifted Justin's legs onto his shoulders and aligned his bare cock onto his boyfriend's entrance.

 

They looked into each other's eyes as Brian slowly lowered himself into Justin's hot and tight cavern. The sensation was phenomenal, it was indescribable. Brian could feel every creases and ridges as his cock slid into its home.

 

“Brian… Oh, god…” Justin's eyes were closed and he was holding onto Brian's arms for leverage. “It's so good, Brian.”

 

He lowered his head and caught Justin's lips again as they began to rock together. Brian couldn't pull away, he didn't want to, instead he breathe into Justin's mouth and panted for few seconds, then swooped in to kiss him once again.

 

They continued to battle with their tongue as Brian increased his rhythm and Justin was now unconsciously pulling on his hair. “Harder, Brian… Please, harder.”

 

The blond lowered his legs and locked it on Brian's lower back as the brunet shifted a little and was now hitting Justin's prostate who was writhing and thrashing underneath Brian, talking incoherently. 

 

He loved to see the effect he had on his boyfriend. He particularly yearned for Justin's look that said he was in heaven and it was all because of Brian. And Justin had that look on his face right at that moment as Brian gave everything he got to bring them to nirvana.

 

“Justin, god, I love you so much…” Justin let out a guttural moan while Brian ran his tongue on his neck and wetly sucked on it.

 

Then he felt Justin's hold on his arms got even tighter and let out one last blissful sound as he cum without even touching himself.

 

Brian closed his eyes and concentrated on not losing his rhythm as he felt Justin's pucker clenched even tighter. Not few seconds passed, he felt the tightening of his stomach and the familiar feeling running through his spine making him shiver in anticipation.

 

Then he was cumming. He felt his cum exploded inside Justin, coating his inner wall, marking him, claiming him, binding them together in a way they hadn't done with anyone. 

 

Brian seemed to cum in buckets as he continued to thrust and shot his load, shuddering from the intensity of his orgasm. He didn't stop kissing his boyfriend's lips, holding him so close, until his breath knocked out of him.

 

They were panting and Brian couldn't help slumping his weight into Justin, resting his head on his neck. ‘Ah, heaven’.

 

This was a new territory for them. They were both silent and soaking all the feelings and sensations of being together without any barriers. The feelings that they both shared.

 

Justin ran his hands on Brian's sweaty back, he just needed to touch him, to feel him and made sure this wasn't just a dream. He thanked the powers that be, for bringing Brian into his life.

 

Brian moved a little but Justin stopped him. He wasn't ready for Brian to pull out of him. He wanted him there, on top of him, inside of him.

 

“Don't pull out, Brian. Let it be there for a while.”

 

He felt Brian kissed his sweaty neck shaking his head lightly.

 

“I want to be inside you forever.” He kissed Justin's neck again. “But I'll squish you.”

 

“I don't care.”

 

“Okay, I don't want to pull out, too. But I'll slide down to the side and I'll take you with me so I'll still be inside you.”

 

Brian carefully rolled them and arranged their thighs in scissors style for better position and to make sure that they wouldn't dislodge from their connection. He covered them with the blanket laying his head on the same pillow with Justin.

 

They both just looked into each other, both faces were fully bliss out. Justin's hand reached out to cup Brian's face, softly saying, “I love you.”

 

Brian leaned in to capture his lips and they lazily kissed for a while.

 

“You know that I would never put you at risk, right?” Brian whispered as they pulled apart. When Justin nodded, he continued, “I want you to know that I didn't have sex for over three months before I met you, and we are together for more than two months already. We had our checkup last week, and we are both negative. I know we didn't really talk about this but--”

 

“Hey, I know you wouldn't do anything to put us at risks.” He said cutting his boyfriend off. “Brian, I'm so glad you think that I'm worth to have that kind of commitment with.”

 

“You are worth more than anything in this world, mo chroí. And yes, I'm fully committed to you-- I will always be committed to you.”

 

***

 

Friday afternoon, Brian and Cynthia had a lunch meeting with one of their clients at an Italian restaurant on an upscale part of Pittsburgh. Brian was supposed to go alone but his client called before the meeting and asked Brian to bring his wife with him. 

 

Brian didn't hide his sexuality nor threw it in everyone's face. Most of the time, he got the questions from the clients about his wife and family. He never shied away from it, though, nor did he evaded the question.

 

He always told them that he wasn't married and unfortunately might never be able to. When asked what would the problem be, he always told them, “Our state hasn't passed the Bill yet for same sex marriages.”

 

He got mixed reactions from his honesty, but he believed that his work hadn't had anything to do with his personal life. So far, he only lost one client but decided to seek them again after six months, with an apology to Brian.

 

The client he was going to see understood the situation after explaining that he didn't have a wife, but if it would be okay he could bring his female assistant so his wife could have a female companion while they discussed business.

 

The client agreed and they all had an enjoyable lunch. When they separated outside the restaurant, Cynthia had spotted a very posh gift shop across the street that she decided she needed to check.

 

“Brian, five minutes. I promise. Now, come on!” Cynthia pulled him to the shop and started to wander.

 

Noticing what was inside the shop, Brian's interest had picked up a bit. Then he found himself in front of arrays of jars lining up the shelves.

 

The jars had different sweet foods in it with cute little words attached to it. He smiled as he saw several jars of peanuts with a saying, ‘I'm nuts about you’. 

 

His smile widened as he saw the next one, it was a jar full of kisses chocolates with the saying, ‘The only kiss you get when I'm not around.’

 

There were candies in a shape of pills with a saying, ‘Take a chill pill.’ 

 

He shook his head in amazement at the gummy worms with a tag, ‘Hooked on you.’

 

“Brian, is this cool?”

 

Brian turned to his assistant with the smile still pasted on his face. Cynthia was amusedly looking at him after noticing his expression.

 

“What?” He asked confusedly.

 

“You have that look on your face, you know. I've seen it before.” She answered hesitantly.

 

“What look?”

 

“That look. The… Happy look. The in love look.”

 

Brian stared down at her, but then he shrugged his shoulders and turned to look at the jars again.

 

That was the time he saw a jar with heart shaped red candies, with the saying, ‘My heart is yours.’

 

He reached to take it and looked at it some more. Then he walked to the counter to pay. After paying, he took the bag and went out of the shop with Cynthia on his heel.

 

“Does this mean-- Brian, are you dating again?” She quietly asked as they hopped into the truck. Brian looked at her for awhile and nodded his head.

 

“Wow…” She really looked surprise. “I mean, I'm so happy that you are going out again-- and we never really talked about your personal life even before the accident. But after, I mean-- the doctors said that it was better not to tell you too much about your life, you know.”

 

“Yeah, I know. I never discussed it with the family, too. Only with Michael. He told me about it.” Brian played with his purchase in a cute box.

 

Cynthia stared at him skeptically. “Are you back with the same ex?”

 

Brian shook his head. “No. I don't remember anything about that relationship before, Cynthia, nor the feelings I had.  And I decided to move on.”

 

Cynthia looked away from him, furrowing her forehead. Brian was little surprised by that reaction, it was like Cynthia wasn't really thrilled that he had a new boyfriend. She seemed to expect he was going back with his ex. 

 

Brian thought it must've been the longevity of the relationship, some people tend to get attached and become invested as much as the couple themselves.

 

Brian started the ignition and pulled away from the parking lot. He was driving for few minutes when she said, “I'm glad you are moving on, Brian. I really do. Maybe I'll get to meet the new lucky guy and get to know him too. Not that I really know your ex that well.”

 

Brian smiled at that and Cynthia knew that Brian had really moved on. She sighed sadly and thought that if it were meant to be, then it would happen. What was more important, his boss was happy at the moment.

 

“You didn't let me see what you get.” Brian interrupted her thoughts. She smiled and took the bag from her feet and took a football out showing Brian the saying, ‘You are a great catch.’

 

“Sweeet.” Brian teased. Cynthia smiled again and was feeling a bit better. She just hoped that when he remembered again, he'd not regret his decision to move on from his ex because Cynthia knew how Brian felt about him. It was just too bad that it was erased together with his memory.

 

***

 

Friday evening, everything in their apartment that they needed at the house was already moved there. The girl who would sublet the place would be coming the next day to take the key before they go to the house.

 

Both were excited but a little melancholic, too. This place was very memorable to them. They had their first kiss here and they made love the first time here, too. As short as the time they actually lived there, the place was their first shared apartment, where they had their first raw sex, too. They were both sure that this place was going to be unforgettable to them.

 

But as they all said, life would go on and they needed to move with it not against it. The memories they had together at that place would be forever engraved in their hearts. Brian loved every single time he had with Justin and made sure not to take it for granted.

 

That night, their last night at the apartment, they made one more memory to store in their hearts and mind. They could say that they left the apartment so happy and so excited to start their life together in a new house that they both owned.

 

***

 

“Welcome to our home, mo chroí.” Brian cheerfully said as he pushed the door open to their new house. “Come here.”

 

He pulled Justin into him, crouching a little, then he placed one arm around his back and the other on the back of Justin's knees. Brian lifted him up and carried him to the middle of their living room.

 

“Why do you need to carry me? Put me down.” Justin laughed lightheartedly.

 

“I vaguely remember someone saying that you needed to carry your partner when entering the house for the first time.”

 

Justin burst out laughing. “Oh my god, that's for a newlywed, Brian!”

 

Brian kissed his happy boyfriend on the forehead and laughed with him. He walked to the comfortable sofa and sat them on it, with Justin still on his lap. 

 

“Well, for what it's worth, you are my spouse in every sense of the word.”

 

“How so?” Justin asked, his eyes were twinkling with brightness.

 

“Well, first, you are my partner. I guess, partner is better than boyfriend, don't you think?” Justin nodded. “Thought so. You are my life partner, the better half of me. Second, I love you to the moon and back. Third, we owned a beautiful house together. Lastly, I'm seriously committed to you and I don't plan on changing my mind in a very long, long time. That's more important than the papers that says you are someone else's spouse, right?”

 

Justin couldn't articulate any words, so he just nodded.

 

“And as part of being committed to you, I was thinking we should bind our relationship legally.”

 

“What do you mean legal?” Justin asked in total bewilderment.

 

“Domestic partnership. That way, I will live peacefully knowing that whatever happens to me, it's an assurance that you and Gus will be protected and will be taken care of.”

 

“I don't like how this conversation is becoming morbid.”

 

“But that's life, mo chroí. Everyone will face death sooner or later. We should be more realistic. I don't want to regret in the end. I have seen too many gay and lesbian couples, who were with their partners for decades but weren't allowed to even enter their partners’ hospital room. I don't want either of us going through with something like that. I want us to have the rights, legal rights with each other. I don't want them telling you that you can't sit in my hospital bed just because you are not my wife.”

 

“You don't think it's too soon for that? I don't even have anything to offer--”

 

Brian kissed Justin's lips, stopping him to continue.

 

“There's no such thing as ‘too soon’ for people who are certain about their feelings. I'm confident and definite about this. This is about us committing to each other, not counting how much fortune each of us have. Sometimes, you just have to trust your instinct... and my instinct says I need and want to do this with you.”

 

“Brian, I'm not opposed to the idea of being legally bound to you. I actually get the importance of it in state of incapacity or untimely death for either us. And I can't thank you enough for that, for thinking about us. But Brian, I want you to put a stipulation as part of our agreement.”

 

“What stipulation?” Brian furrowed his forehead.

 

“I want you to make provision that you can revise or terminate the partnership anytime you want without any waiting period. If one day you feel you have to, or needed to, you can do it without being tangled up with legalities.”

 

Brian stared down at Justin. “Do you think you are going to change your mind about us? About being with me?”

 

Justin shook his head. “I love you, Brian. I know I will love you and be with you as long as you want me to. But I'm talking more about your amnesia. When it comes back, I don't want you to feel tied up to me. I want you to always have a choice, Brian, and I will always respect whatever choices you make. Remember that, okay?”

 

Brian's heart twisted at that sentiment. Justin was already skeptical that Brian wouldn't choose him when his memory would come back. And Justin still hadn't known about Michael and their nine years together, yet. He could just imagine the wheels turning in his partner’s head when he would know about it.

 

“You will not fight for me, Justin?” Brian asked solemnly.

 

“Of course, I will. I will fight for you, for my rights with you… I will not stop until you will tell me that you don't want to be with me. I will only stop if you tell me you don't love me anymore.”

 

“I don't want to ever lose you, mo chroí. I love you so much.”

 

“I love you, too Brian.”

 

They sat there cuddling for a while, then Justin stood up and offered his hand to Brian who took it gratefully.

 

“Let's see our room.” Justin said mischievously. “And the bathtub.”

 

They marched upstairs and checked Gus’ room first.

 

“When will you bring him to see his own room?” Justin asked, eyes shining with excitement.

 

“Tomorrow after your work?” Brian answered.

 

“Sounds perfect.”

 

“How about that bathtub we're going to check? That sounds perfect, too.” Brian yanked him from his middle towards him.

 

“Why don't we check your office downstairs?”

 

“I'd rather check what's down here.” Brian ran his hand on Justin's crotch, rubbing the length of it, slowly up and down.

 

“Well, uh-- yeah, we can check the-- oh god, do that again--” Justin leaned his back towards his partner’s chest, his eyes were starting to droop. 

 

Brian turned him around to face him and Justin loosely looped his arms on Brian's neck sucking on it lazily.

 

“I can do more than that, mo chroí.” Brian seductively said while slowly backing Justin out of the room. 

 

They started to peel their clothes off in hallways leading to the master’s bedroom. As they fell to the bed together, the house began to fill with the echo of their kissing, followed by their moaning, then the sound of skin slapping skin followed by a loud grunting.

 

The house became quiet after that saved for some heavy breathing.

 

“We can get rings, too, you know…” Brian said, he was still panting on Justin's neck. “That way, people will know we are not available anymore. That will be our commitment ring, it's as good as wedding ring. We'll say our vows to each other, and in our hearts we are married.”

 

“Brian, do you know how great it is to hear you say something like that while still deep inside me? God, it's only been an hour and a half since we entered the house but we already became life partners, soon to be domestic partners, soon to be married at heart. I feel so overwhelmed.”

 

“Let your brain process it for a while, then it will be okay.”

 

“I know.”

 

There were comfortable silence after that. Justin was gently running his hand on Brian's back.

 

“Are you happy, Justin?” Brian asked all of a sudden. His voice was sleepy.

 

“Yes, very much. I've never been this happy, Brian. I never even know that it's possible to be this happy.” Justin sincerely said.

 

Brian lifted his upper body to looked at his partner. His eyes were still a bit sleep dazed but his face broke out into a big grin.

 

“I am, too. I'm very happy, Justin.”