[Reviews - 8] half-starPrinter ePub eBook
Summary:

What was supposed to be the best night of Molly's life takes a turn for the worst when four young men fail to understand that No means No. in an attempt to help Molly through this difficult time, Justin seeks the help of Brian Kinney, one of Pittsburgh's most successful lawyers. Can these two head strong men keep their relationship strictly professional once they've met? Read and find out :)


Rated: A
Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, Jennifer Taylor, Justin Taylor, Molly Taylor, Original Character
Tags: Real Life Issues
Genres: Alternate Universe, Hurt/Comfort
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 14387 Read: 7163
ePub Downloads: 1 Published: May 05, 2016 Updated: May 05, 2016
Story Notes:

All recognizable characters, events, etc...are the sole property of their respective owners. No copyright infringement is intended. This story is loosely based on the movie The Accused (Jodie Foster was awesome in this movie by the way)

 

 

1. Chapter 1 - Graduation Night by Jazzepoet [Reviews - 2] (1300 words)

 

 

A look back at how it all began...


2. Chapter 2 - The Party's Over by Jazzepoet [Reviews - 1] half-star (1407 words)

3. Chapter 3 - Fade Away by Jazzepoet [Reviews - 1] (1538 words)

 

 

Sometimes I wish that I could stand here and fade away, sometimes oh

So that no one could see the tears running down my face, sometimes

Oh, invisibility would be great.


       -Fade Away by Mary J. Blige


4. Chapter 4 - My Life In A Song by Jazzepoet [Reviews - 0] (1731 words)

I am ready to take my punishment for making you dear readers wait so long for this update (spanking preferred but I'll accept whatever you see fit lol) with that being said, I hope you enjoy this latest chapter :)


If you looked in my life, and see what I’ve seen

Oh, you will see that I’m so blue

Down and out, crying everyday

Don’t know what to do or to say

If you looked in my life, and see what I’ve seen

If you looked into my life

If you looked in my life, and see what I’ve seen


                    ~My Life by Mary J. Blige




5. Chapter 5 - Blind Injustice by Jazzepoet [Reviews - 1] half-star (5096 words)

First let me apologize for the ridiculously long time span in between updates. RL events have prevented me from updating as frequently as I would like. I have a two week long unit mission coming up within the next couple of weeks, and will again be unable to get much writing accomplished. So I plan to try and update this story again along with my other wips before doing so.


I must give a BIG thank you to Predec2 for her wonderful guidance and support when I was at a loss as to which direction I should take when I got completely stumped right in the middle. Thank you Kim, without you this chapter would not be possible :)


and with that being said, I hope you enjoy this latest chapter ;)




6. Chapter 6 - Victim No More by Jazzepoet [Reviews - 0] (1999 words)

Molly finds out the hard way about the boy's release.

 

 

 

7. Chapter 7 - Emotional Shit by Jazzepoet [Reviews - 3] half-star (1316 words)

First and foremost I want to thank my lovely LLLC ladies for helping me to break free of my much loathed writer's block and getting my creative juices flowing again. Ladies you are my priceless jewels and I again thank you for giving me that much needed push.

Now without further ado, I hope you enjoy this latest offering and even if you don't please remember that I am a human being with real human emotions, so please keep all comments constructive and helpful ;)