[Reviews - 7] starstarPrinter ePub eBook
Summary:

It's Christmas and Brian was planning on spending it with Gus in Toronto. Then Justin has an accident. What will Brian do now?

 

Deb in Christmas hat Justin and Brian with Gus


Rated: A
Categories: QAF US Characters: None
Tags: Anti-Lindsay, Anti-Melanie, Christmas Eve, Post-series
Genres: None
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 4419 Read: 3412
ePub Downloads: 31 Published: Jan 15, 2017 Updated: Jan 15, 2017
Story Notes:

This is the first of the Christmas fics I wrote for qaf_giftxchnge.

The request was for:

Fic. Fluff/ schmoop, angst, AU, hurt/comfort, Brian/ Justin or Brian/ Justin + Gus family times
I love Hurt!Justin with comforting Brian. I love feuding with lesbians about Gus. I love Justin being disappointed, but Brian coming through in the end..


I'd like to thank the ever-wonderful (and really incredibly kind) predec2 for the banner. It's lovely and I would never have thought to go looking for the image of Deb in the Santa hat, which was just perfect.

1. Canes and Planes and Christmas Pains by Wren [Reviews - 7] starstar (4419 words)

AUTHOR'S NOTE: One of the things I really didn't like about the women (including Deb) in the last couple of seasons is how damned patronizing (or should that be "matronizing"?) they were towards Justin. He's not a child anymore. They seriously need to get over themselves. And I'm sure Justin would have felt the same way.
WARNING: Definitely anti-lesbians, and a little bit anti-Michael. This won't surprise anyone who is familiar with my fics, but here's the warning for everyone else.