[Reviews - 3] Printer ePub eBook
Summary:

OOM Banner.gif

Original Fiction: Ryan is a runaway who’s desperate enough one rainy cold night on the streets to try and pick up a couple johns. Unfortunately, it turns out these men are not interested in blowjobs - they’re interested in kidnapping Ryan, who’s pretty enough to bring big bucks on the human trafficking market in Southeast Asia. Luckily, Ryan is rescued at the last minute by Jesden, a boy with whom he’s somehow formed an unusually close and strangely sexual connection. This is the story of how these two remarkably hot young men meet.


Rated: M
Categories: Original Fiction Characters: None
Tags: 10k+ Word Count
Genres: Drama, Hurt/Comfort, Romance
Pairings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 13421 Read: 4218
ePub Downloads: 5 Published: May 05, 2016 Updated: May 05, 2016
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons living or dead is entirely co-incidental. Additionally, this work contains sexually explicit scenes and graphic language intended only for adult audiences. 

1. Chapter 1 - Ryan. by Tagsit [Reviews - 1] (3449 words)

Once upon a time, there was a QAF fanfic author who was cursed with insomnia and writer's block AT THE SAME TIME! It was horrible. The author tried and tried to write more for all the current WIP's that were already started, but the attempt was futile. Then, late in the night, a new story idea appeared in the author's mind and refused to leave. This story, typed on an iPhone while lying in bed through the length of one lonely sleepless night, is the result. Please do not denigrate the author for the failure of inspiration related to those other WIP's. Really, the author didn't have any say in the matter.  Actually, the author was glad to just be writing anything at all. TAG!

2. Chapter 2 - Jesden. by Tagsit [Reviews - 0] (2975 words)

So, you might have noticed that the names of my primary characters seem a bit familiar? I admit that I've written Brian and Justin stories for so long that I'm inordinately fond of those names. But, since the characters (as well as the plot) in this story are so completely outside QAF cannon, I just couldn't justify saying they were truly QAF characters. Please indulge me in this transition to original fiction and let me keep the comforting semblance to the names of the men I love. TAG.

3. Chapter 3 - Ryan. by Tagsit [Reviews - 0] (3196 words)

If you haven't already figured it out, each chapter is narrated from alternating POVs. Hope it's not too confusing. Hope you're enjoying! TAG

4. Chapter 4 - Jesden. by Tagsit [Reviews - 2] (3801 words)