- Text Size +


Scary



"Justin!"

"What?"

"Get in here."

"What's wrong?" Justin asked as he walked into the bathroom.

A naked Brian Kinney stood in front of him.  He paused for a moment to take in the view.

"Focus!" Brian ordered.

"Yeah, um, why did you bellow?"  Justin shook his head trying to focus.

"I don't bellow, and there's another one," Brian informed his partner pointing to the shower.  "I was going to turn the shower on when I saw it."

Justin heaved a sigh.  "People would be so interested to know about this little phobia of yours," he said as he opened the door to the shower.

"No one is to know," Brian said sternly.  "Ever!" he added for emphasis.

"Yes, master."

"I'm not kidding!"

"I know, I know," Justin agreed before stepping into the large shower.  He scanned the walls looking for what he knew was there ... somewhere.  In the corner above the showerhead he spotted what he was looking for.  He grabbed the bar of soap from the holder and smashed it against the eight legged creature.  "Done," he said as he stepped out of the shower.

"You're sure?"

"No, I just pretended to splatter spider guts all over the wall," Justin said sarcastically.

"Come here, my manly man," Brian said in a husky voice.  He pulled Justin against his nakedness.

Justin reveled in the warmth of Brian's arms ... for a fraction of a second.  "There's something scary down there," Justin gasped in mock horror.  He could feel Brian grow hard against him.

"You never found it scary before."

"You think I wasn't petrified that first night?"

"You may have been petrified, but you certainly wanted the scary thing down there.  I knew it the moment I saw you under that streetlamp."

"You did, huh?"

Brian nodded.  "As a matter of fact I think you want it right now."

"Is that right?"

Brian nodded again.  "Besides you deserve a reward for dispatching that ... thing."  He quickly began removing Justin's clothing - T-shirt first, then popping the buttons on Justin's cargo pants, down came the zipper and then everything else disappeared.

"Is this my reward?" Justin asked in a daze as Brian's tongue found his ear.

"Yes, the best reward."

"How long have you been afraid of spiders?" Justin whispered before Brian captured his lips in a searing kiss.

When the kiss ended, Brian said, "Does it matter?"  He nibbled along Justin's collarbone while his hands massaged the voluptuous ass that he knew so well.

"Naw, it doesn't matter at all."

Brian took his hand and pulled him into the shower where they could wash away all remnants of the scary little creature.  The first blast of water took their breath away since Brian hadn't been able to turn it on and warm it up ahead of them getting in.

The water soon warmed up and was adjusted to the absolute perfect temperature as Brian had his way with his young lover, making sure that Justin got as much pleasure from this act as he did.  Justin's fingers gripped the slippery wall as Brian pounded into him.  He felt the blood explode in his head as his orgasm grew close.  With a shuddering gasp he shot all over the wall.

He felt Brian's arms wrap around him tightly as they supported each other until the world stopped spinning.

Justin smiled, his back still to his partner.  "I could do that again," he whispered.

"You want another reward?"

"Who knows, there might be some other scary things that you need me to protect you from."

"Undoubtedly," Brian said as he stripped off the condom and replaced it with a new one.  "The scary thing is ready again."

"And so am I," Justin agreed as he turned in Brian's arms for a kiss that rocked both their worlds.

Sometimes scary things had value.  Justin's smile created a sunshine glow in the shower.


The End.
Thyme is the author of 54 other stories.