- Text Size +

 

 

 

After spending some time with Alex, Brian left and drove around, trying to clear his head. He never thought he’d ever be grateful for having Jack Kinney as a father, but after hearing about the bastard who’d fathered Alex, he grudgingly admitted that Jack was the lesser of two evils. He found himself parked in front of Mel and Lindz’s house. He wasn’t going to cause any trouble; he was just hoping they’d step out of the house and he’d get a little glimpse of Gus. This was so hard. He’d never wanted to be a father, but now, he just wanted an opportunity to spend some time with his son. His head fell back against the headrest and he closed his eyes. Why couldn’t his friends accept him? Taking a deep breath to calm his nerves, he pulled out his cell, hit the speed dial and waited for Justin to answer.

“Hey Brian, how was your visit?” Justin put his cell on speaker so he could continue to work on his latest project.

Brian sighed. “This thing is getting out of hand. Cole paid a visit to Alex this morning, asking a lot of personal questions.”

“Well, he did warn us that he’d want to talk to our friends.”  Justin was trying to figure out what Brian was thinking.

“I know. It’s just so hard.”

“Gus is worth it. You don’t need to worry about your friends, Brian. They’ll be there no matter what.”

Brian squeezed his eyes shut. “I’m just tired, Master.”

Justin heard the despair in his boy’s voice and made a quick decision.“I want you to get something to eat, go home, take a nap, then shower and dress to kill.”

“I’m not really hungr—”

Justin cut him off. “That wasn’t a request, cookie.  I want you ready to go when I get home. We have some place to be at eight tonight.”

Brian reacted to the authority in the voice without even thinking. “Yes, Master.”

“Good boy. I have a surprise for you, so make sure you’re dressed to impress. I’m going to introduce my boy to a few people.”

Brian felt a trickle of desire slide down his spine and wondered what his Master had planned for him. They hadn’t done much of the public scene, and what little they had done, had been more Justin than him. He’d been there as support, but he’d never actually participated. “I’ll be ready.”

Justin heard the uncertainty in his boy’s voice and decided to give him something to think about that would take his mind off the problems with Gus. “I’m going to push your limits tonight, cookie. I know how you feel about submitting in public, but we’re going to take care of that.”

Brian swallowed hard. “I don’t know, Justin.  I’m not sure I’m ready for that.”

“I know how you feel, but I also know it’s time for you to get over this particular hang-up.”

Brian took a deep breath, feeling his heart slamming against his ribs. “I’ll try, Master.”

Justin smiled. “That’s all I ever expect you to do, cookie. I want you to keep an open mind and give it an honest try. You always have your safe word.”

“I know, Master.”

“Good. Now, get yourself something to eat and prepare yourself for me. I want you to look so hot that everyone will wish they could take my place.”

Brian felt his hands tremor. “I’ll be ready, Master.”

“Good boy! I’ll see you later.”

The line went dead and Brian slowly lowered the phone, switching it off. Could he do this?  His hands were actually shaking a little as thoughts ran through his mind. What would he be expected to do? He took a deep breath, started the car, and headed for the café to grab something to eat. He figured he’d need his strength to make it through this little surprise.



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Later that day ~*~*~*~*~*



Brian looked at his reflection in the full-length mirror. This was definitely not what he expected when he’d thought of tonight’s little excursion. He turned and looked at Justin dressed in black form-fitting slacks with a dark blue silk muscle shirt. “Are we going as twins?”

Justin smiled as he looked at Brian’s outfit which matched his own perfectly. “As a matter of fact, we are.  Now, all I have to do is dye your hair blond and we’ll be ready to go.”

Brian’s eyes went wide. “Dye my hair?”

Justin looked into his boy’s eyes. “Just exactly what did you think I was going to make you wear tonight, cookie? Did you see me parading you around in your leather thong and collar?”

Brian shook his head. “Actually, I saw you parading me around wearing my leather thong, collar, with wrist and ankle cuffs.”

Justin laughed heartily. “I said we were going to push your limits, not have you arrested and thrown in jail for exposing yourself in public.”

Brian sighed as he felt his body relax then looked at his partner with a devilish twinkle in his eye. “Well if you were the arresting officer, I think being thrown in jail might be fun.”

“Let’s get going. We don’t want to be late.” Justin winked and headed for the elevator.

“Where are we going?” Brian asked as he followed Justin into the elevator.

“It wouldn’t be a surprise if I told you, now would it?”

Brian sighed and tried to calm his nerves. He knew that Justin wouldn’t allow anything to happen to him, but he was still a bit apprehensive. After a short, uneventful drive, they arrived at what looked to be an abandoned warehouse. He followed his Master’s lead as they approached the large metal door and watched in silence as Justin swiped a card to gain entrance. His eyes quickly adjusted to the dim lighting, and he looked around at the tastefully decorated interior. A very attractive man dressed in a crisp white shirt and black trousers greeted them immediately.

“Mr. Taylor, how nice of you to join us this evening. We have your table ready if you’d just follow me.”

Brian continued to follow Justin through the main dining area. This was probably the weirdest restaurant he’d ever seen. The tables were all surrounded by six feet tall wooden and etched glass screens, giving the diners complete privacy. The waiter opened up one of the screened off areas and stepped aside so they could enter. Inside, there was a very wide padded bench, and Brian quickly sat down next to Justin, watching the waiter pull down the table.  It was really rather ingenious; like an ironing board that folded up into a cabinet.

“My name is Mark, and I’ll be your server this evening. Our specials are the pheasant and the Angus steak. I can take your drink orders now, or you can call me by turning on your light. Is there anything I can do for you now?”

Brian took the menu from the waiter as he listened. “What light and why do we need to call you?”

Mark smiled and pointed to a switch on the pole that held the table. “If you want me to enter, just push that button, otherwise you won’t be disturbed.”

“I think that’ll be all for now. We’ll call you when we’re ready.”

Mark bowed to Justin. “Certainly, Sir. Enjoy your evening.”  He left and closed the screen securely behind him.

Brian looked at Justin and lifted an eyebrow. “Exactly what is this place?”

“This is a new client. I’ve been commissioned to design a website and I figured what better way to make sure I create something as unique as this place than to try it out for myself?  I figure if you can have fun at work, you’re more apt to do a better job.  Besides, this is a really fun place.”

“Want to tell me what’s so special about this place?”

Justin leaned back and let his eyes travel over Brian’s body. “Take off your clothes.”

Brian’s breath hitched at the desire so clearly radiating from Justin’s eyes. He slowly pulled the silk shirt off, folding it neatly and laying it on the end of the padded bench. He stood up and reached for the button on his pants. “You know I’m not wearing any underwear, right?”

Justin licked his lips and nodded, keeping his eyes on Brian’s hands. “You realize you won’t be wearing any clothes for the rest of the evening, right?”

Brian quickly toed off his shoes, pulled his pants off, folding them and placed them with the shirt. Finally, he removed his socks, placing them with the rest of his clothing. “Now what?”

Justin patted the bench. “Just sit down and decide what you want to eat.” As soon as his boy was seated, he quickly pulled Brian close and kissed him, picking up the menu as if it were perfectly normal for him to be sitting in a high-class restaurant next to a naked man.

Brian picked up his own menu and scanned the selection.  “Are the salads good here?”

“I honestly don’t know what’s good here, so we’re going to try a bit of everything.”

“You know I don’t eat this late as a general rule.”

“Tonight is special, cookie.”

Hearing the familiar name always made a little spark zip right between his legs and Brian shifted on the padded bench. “I take it that means we’re going to play tonight.”

Justin slid his hand down Brian’s thigh using his fingers to draw little patterns along the sensitive skin before moving up to stroke his length.“We’re definitely going to play tonight.”

Brian’s eyes closed and he tilted his head back, spreading his legs. “I’m rather fond of our games.” Strong fingers circled his dick and he bit his lip to keep from moaning his pleasure.

Justin leaned into his boy and bit his earlobe gently. “You know I love to hear you, so you don’t get to be quiet just because we’re in a public place.”

“Oh fuck,” Brian groaned softly as he felt those fingers gripping him firmly and gently manipulating his arousal.

“I brought you a present, cookie. It’s a new toy we’re going to try, so I need you to get on your knees for me.”

Brian turned and leaned down on the padded bench, drawing his long legs up, twisting until he was on all fours with his ass within easy reach of his Master.

“Good boy.” Justin flipped open his messenger bag and put some items on the table.

Brian was trying to control his breathing when he heard the familiar snap of surgical gloves and wondered what kind of toy they were going to be playing with.

Justin gave one of Brian’s upturned cheeks a little slap before sliding his latex covered fingers into the cleft, finding the puckered hole and tapping against it. He picked up the lube he’d laid on the table and squeezed some directly onto the sensitive spot.

Brian gasped as the cool liquid made contact with his overheated skin. He moaned softly as he felt Justin’s fingers rubbing and pushing against his opening.

Justin smiled as he watched his boy squirming slightly. He pressed a finger inside and rotated until he brushed against the sensitive bundle of nerves. “This little toy that I’ve bought has a very special name. It’s called The Rude Boy.” He pressed another finger inside, adding more lube as he gently prepared Brian.  After a few moments, he picked up the specially designed vibrator, pulled out his fingers and pressed the tip against the slightly stretched hole, pushing it inside.

Brian groaned as he felt the fingers leave him, only to moan as they were replaced by something a bit larger.

“This little toy is special because it’s specifically designed to stimulate your prostate both inside and out simultaneously. I also had Jake fix it so it could be operated by wireless remote.”  Justin finished pushing the vibrator into place, adjusting it properly. “Okay, sit down gently and figure out what you want to eat.”

Brian slid his legs off the bench and sat next to Justin squirming a bit as he felt the vibrator shifting with every move of his body.  As soon as he was sitting properly he felt the vibrator come to life and almost jumped off the bench. “Fuck!”

“Get used to it, cookie. You’ll never know when I’m going to turn it on or off. Just so you know, this is the lowest setting and we have four more to try out.”

Brian moaned, bit his lip and tried to sit still as he watched Justin push the button to call the waiter back into their little cubicle.