- Text Size +

 

 

 

 

Brian felt the vibrator sending steady jolts of pleasure to the very core of his being. His legs were shaking and his muscles were clenching with a will of their own, refusing to allow him even the most minimum amount of control. He felt sweat trickle down his spine and the taste of blood alerted him to the fact that he’d bitten his lip too hard in his attempt to distract his body from the maddening and pleasurable torture.

He wasn’t worried about the waiter coming in and discovering him naked, but he was worried about making a spectacle of himself and losing control in front of a perfect stranger.

Justin placed his hand on Brian’s thigh and slowly drew small circles with his fingers. “I love watching. Do you have any idea how much of a turn-on it is to see you like this?”

Brian turned his head so he could meet Justin’s gaze and grinned. “I’m hot.”

“Yes, you are.” Justin gave a little nod of his head and chuckled softly. “But you want to know what will make you look even hotter?”

Brian licked his lips and pushed his tongue into his cheek.  “Nothing can make me look hotter.”

Justin reached into his bag and pulled out Brian’s leather collar and held it up in front of his boy’s face. “I think this would.”

Brian’s left hand went to his neck and felt the collar that he wore all the time. “You like it when I wear both collars, don’t you?”

Justin shrugged. “Who wouldn’t want to have two collars on you?”

“Good point.” Brian lowered his head so Justin could secure the leather collar around his neck.

There was a discreet knock on the panel.

“Enter,” Justin said, never breaking eye contact with Brian.

The panel slid back and the waiter entered. Brian noticed that he didn’t seem shocked or bothered by what was going on. After a cursory glance at the collar around the brunet’s neck, the waiter kept his eyes on Justin. “What can I do for you, Sir?”

“I’ll have the steak medium-rare, a baked potato and house salad with a light vinaigrette.” Justin turned, looked at Brian and smiled as he slowly slid his hand up the muscled thigh. “My partner will have the pheasant, steamed asparagus, and avocado salad.”

The waiter wrote down the order and nodded. “Very good, Sir, and what to drink?”

Justin looked up at the waiter. “We’ll have a bottle of Chateauneuf du Pape, please.”

Brian’s eyebrow raised a fraction as he watched Justin order the expensive French wine. Tonight was going to be something special and just what he needed. It still amazed him that this man could make him feel safe regardless of what particular hell he was going through.

The waiter nodded and smiled brightly. “Right away, Sir.” He exited as quietly as he’d appeared.

Justin squeezed Brian’s thigh. “Was there something else you wanted?”

“No, you know what I like.” Brian grinned and leaned down to give Justin a kiss when he felt a jolt slam into his body making him jerk almost violently. “Fuck!”

“Do you like that?” Justin’s finger curved slightly and brushed across the delicate skin.

Brian closed his eyes, trying to keep from moaning out loud as the vibrator hummed with more urgency and the sensations caused him to feel like he was about to explode. “Y-yes.”

“Good. I want you to enjoy tonight.” Justin pushed Brian back, leaning over and licking one of his nipples before taking it between his teeth and biting down.

Brian’s hand gripped Justin’s hair almost painfully as his back arched, pressing himself more firmly against his Master’s mouth, silently begging for more. Just as he felt that hot mouth attach to his other nipple, there was a discreet knock on the panel.

Justin lifted his head only long enough to say, “Enter,” and went back to sucking and biting his way across Brian’s chest.

Brian was only semi-aware of the waiter as he entered, placed glasses on the table and poured a bit of wine into one of the glasses before taking a step back and waiting silently. He felt Justin’s fingers close around his aching cock, stroking very slowly as the heat left his chest. His eyes finally focused enough to watch as Justin picked up the wine glass, swirled the rich, red liquid and sniffed it before taking a sip. “That’s perfect.”

The waiter smiled, filled both glasses and put the bottle into the silver ice bucket before leaving once again.

“You have no idea how sexy you look right now,” Justin groaned before attacking Brian’s neck. After sucking and biting for a moment, he lifted his head and whispered urgently into his boy’s ear. “I’m going to paddle you right here so all these people at the tables around us can hear you.”

Brian bit back a strangled moan and rubbed his body against Justin’s feeling the soft fabric caress his overheated skin. There was something extremely decadent about him being completely naked while his Master remained fully clothed. He knew the other diners would be able to hear him, because he’d heard some interesting sounds coming from the other cubicles.

“Get on your knees facing away from me.”

Brian turned and leaned away from Justin, crawling forward and pulling his knees up, positioning himself. He licked his lips as he felt Justin’s hand caressing his lower back.

“Are you ready?”

“Yes,” Brian groaned softly.

After a moment that seemed to stretch into eternity, he felt the soft leather covered paddle brush against his skin and shivered. Just knowing that other people were going to hear him was actually adding to his already over-stimulated senses. He heard the loud pop and jerked even though the pain was minimal. He quickly stiffened his arms and waited for the next strike.

Beads of sweat started forming on his brow as he concentrated on keeping his position. He felt another stinging slap land and struggled to remain still. Every movement of his body caused the vibrator to shift and rub against that bundle of nerves, sending zaps of pleasure directly to his core. The pain barely registered in his pleasure overloaded brain. Instinctively, he knew Justin wasn’t using much force behind his swings, but he also knew that, at this particular moment, he wouldn’t have cared if his Master was swinging with all his strength.

Justin ran his free hand over the slightly pink tinged skin, feeling the warmth before resuming his task.

Brian heard the knock just before another stinging pain brought his mind back to the matter at hand. He heard Justin’s command of “enter” then another quick slap of the paddle, causing him to groan. His mind was captured in a chaos of pleasure as he felt Justin’s fingers gliding over his upturned cheeks. He heard dishes clinking as the waiter delivered their dinners. Just when he thought he had safely survived the intrusion without calling any more attention to himself, he felt the vibrator intensify. This caused his entire body to arch and he couldn’t stop the loud moan that tore itself from his lips.

“Will there be anything else, Sir?”

“Not at the moment, thanks, but I’ll be sure to call if we need any further assistance.”

“Enjoy your meal.”

Brian heard the panel open and close before feeling another stinging slap.

“I’m so proud of you, cookie.” The words penetrated the fog of animalistic lust that had consumed his mind. Suddenly the vibrator was silent and all he could hear was his own strangled breathing. “Sit down and let’s enjoy our meal.”

Brian slowly moved, letting his legs slide down off the bench and pushing himself up into a sitting position.

“Put your hands behind your head, cookie.”

Brian quickly raised his arms and locked his fingers together behind his head wondering how he was supposed to eat in this position. He watched as Justin reached into his bag and pulled out a set of alligator clamps. He sucked in a sharp breath as he felt the pain of the first clamp biting into his sensitive left nipple followed by a similar pain in his right.

“Let’s eat.” Justin gave Brian’s thigh a light slap and took a drink of his wine.

Brian took a deep breath, noting how just the act of breathing caused the pain from the clamps to intensify. Well, at least he didn’t have to worry about the vibrator. He’d no sooner had that thought when the vibrator sprang into life once again. His hands were shaking so badly that he could barely pick up his fork, but he forced himself to concentrate on eating. He was so centered on trying to control his body enough to allow him to get through the meal that he didn’t notice that Justin had turned on the light to call the waiter, so he was a bit shocked when the panel slid open.

“What can I get for you, Sir?”

“I’d like some sour cream, please.”

“Certainly, Sir.”

On some level, Brian recognized that the waiter’s interruptions were just another tool in Justin’s arsenal to keep him on this wave of uncertainty. Never knowing when the vibrator was going to be turned on or up, never knowing when the waiter was going to pop into their little hideaway, and never knowing exactly what his Master was going to require of him at any given moment.

When the waiter returned with the sour cream, Brian watched as Justin picked up a piece of ice from the wine bucket and very slowly lowered his hand under the table. Brian’s eyes grew larger as that piece of ice slowly approached his swollen and defenseless dick.  He hissed as he felt the cold travel through his entire body and jerked before he could regain control of his muscles.

“That’ll be all for now.”

“As you wish, Sir.”

It didn’t take long for the ice to melt completely as Justin moved it over every sensitive inch of his length and down between his legs, making sure that no part of him was left untouched by the biting the cold. Brian watched as Justin dried his hand on the napkin and resumed eating his steak.

“You’re not eating, cookie.”

Brian choked back the snarky reply that immediately sprang to mind. How the hell was he supposed to eat when his body was being bombarded by so many sensations at once? Instead, he nodded. “I’m trying, Master.”

Justin smiled and turned off the vibrator. He was completely aware of his boy’s predicament and was enjoying watching his struggles. “There. That should help you.”

“Thank you, Master.” Brian breathed a little sigh of relief when the vibrator stopped, but he still felt the heat from the paddling on his tender ass cheeks and the cold from the ice on his cock.  He took a deep breath, picked up his fork and took a bite of his salad.

“So, what do you think of the place so far?” Justin took a sip of his wine and watched Brian’s reactions carefully.

Brian swallowed and met Justin’s gaze. “It’s a novel idea, but is there enough of a market to keep a place like this running?”

“You’d be surprised at the clientele this place draws in,” Justin said as he continued to eat.

“But they can’t have that many tables in here. Doesn’t the fact that they’re taking up so much space by enclosing the tables curb their profit margin?” Brian took a bite of the pheasant.

“It’s a private club, so there are dues that must be paid by each member in addition to paying for your meal and any of the other services you may wish to use.”

“Are you thinking of joining?”

Justin smiled at Brian. “That depends on you.”

“It would be nice to be able to go out and not have to worry about running into Mikey.”

Justin laughed, leaned over and kissed Brian hard. “I do love how you think.”

They finished the meal amid laughs, touches, and kisses. As soon as Brian pushed his plate back, he felt the vibrator come to life with a vengeance. He groaned loudly and his body arched so violently that he almost caused the table to collapse. “Holy shit!”

“Back on your knees, cookie.”

Brian scrambled to crawl back onto the bench and positioned himself. He didn’t know what was going to happen next, but he needed to come and he needed it now.

“I told you I was going to fuck you in a public place.  While this isn’t exactly the backroom at Babylon, I think it’ll do for our first time out.”

Brian felt Justin get into position behind him and moaned as he felt the vibrator slowly leave his body. He didn’t have time to mourn the loss before he felt Justin’s latex covered cock ram into him almost violently. He put his forehead down and rested it against the cool leather that covered the bench’s surface, moaning almost continuously as he shoved back to meet each thrust. The sensitive skin of his cheeks meeting the rough material alerted him to the fact that Justin was still fully clothed.  He knew he wasn’t going to be able to last as the first electric zap of pleasure exploded through him when Justin bumped his over-stimulated prostate. “Oh yessssss.”

Justin gripped his boy’s hips tightly and slammed into him over and over. He reached around and squeezed Brian’s cock, pumping it with the same urgency. “Come for me.”

Brian groaned loudly as he felt his body obey the command. His muscles clenched on the invading hardness with a vice-like grip as he jerked and shuddered through his climax. He felt an intense pain in both nipples as Justin removed the clamps, making his orgasm last longer and become much more intense.

Justin continued to pound into Brian, making sure to hit his prostate, loving the sounds that his boy just couldn’t stop making. With a final vicious plunge, he buried himself as deep as possible and moaned through his own violent orgasm. He rested on his boy’s back for a few moments before slowly pulling out and disposing of the condom. After zipping himself back up, he gathered up all the toys, placing them back into his bag and gave Brian’s ass a little slap. “Get dressed. We still have to tour this place.