- Text Size +

 

 

 

Justin pushed Brian back onto the bed and followed him, quickly straddling his partner’s legs and looking down with a predatory smirk on his face. “Ha! I told you. I win.”

Brian grabbed Justin’s wrists and arched his back, flipping them over until he was lying on top. He wiggled his hips spreading the rock hard thighs that were still wrapped securely around him and pinned Justin’s hands. “Now who’s winning?”

Justin lifted his hips and rubbed his aching erection against Brian’s, moaning softly. “As you can plainly see…I am.”

“But I’m on top.” Brian’s eyes were full of laughter.

Justin rolled his eyes. “Pffft. Like that really matters. I’ll still be receiving pleasure from one of the hottest guys around.”

“Damn! I hate it when you’re right. Unfortunately, I can’t fuck myself so I’ll have to settle for you.” Brian leaned down and gently bit Justin’s neck.

Justin made a show of fighting against Brian’s hold on him. “Settle? Settle?! I’ll show you settle!”

“That’s right. Fight me. It'll be all the more satisfying to me when I render you a quivering mass of sexually gratified flesh.”

Justin stopped his half-hearted attempts at struggling and burst into gales of loud laughter. “What the fuck did you just say?”

Brian snorted and tried not to laugh himself. Instead, he continued to lick and suck around Justin’s neck and down across the smooth skin of the still vibrating chest, latching onto a nipple as he attempted to stop the younger man’s laughter.

Justin made a little hissing sound as he felt the sharp tug of Brian’s teeth on his right nipple. He quickly slid his fingers through his boy’s silky hair and gave a gentle tug, pulling Brian’s head up until he could nibble, lick and suck on those lips that drove him to distraction. After spending some time toying with Brian’s bottom lip, he pushed his tongue inside… sliding, circling, sucking, conquering and being conquered.

Brian broke the kiss and grabbed Justin’s hands, pinning them to the mattress once again. “Not this time.  I’m in charge and you’ll just have to live with it.”

Justin lifted his hips and thrust up against Brian. “What?  Do you think I can’t handle it?”

“I know you can.” Brian kissed Justin’s mouth hard with a ferocity that bordered on cruel, using his teeth and tongue as weapons to declare his dominance.

Justin moaned, allowing Brian’s tongue to ravage his mouth without conceding defeat in any way. He lifted his legs, wrapping them more securely around his partner’s waist and squeezed.

Brian lifted his head and stared into Justin’s eyes. He never let his gaze falter as he lubed up his fingers and gently probed, pressing into that tight, hot channel that would soon welcome his length. He quickly added a second then a third finger barely giving Justin time to adjust before pulling his fingers free. Quickly rolling the condom on and positioning himself, he looked up and gasped, “You ready?”

“Fuck me,” growled Justin as he pushed his hips down in an attempt to meet Brian’s thrust.

Brian gripped Justin’s thighs tightly and thrust forward, moaning as nearly half his length sank inside. He paused for a moment to give both Justin and himself time to adjust before groaning, “Bossy little bottom, aren’t you?”

Justin reached down between their bodies to stroke his aching dick, gasping as he felt Brian slide deeper. “Who’re you calling little? And I’m always bossy!”

Brian grunted and started thrusting his hips faster, angling for that bundle of nerves he knew would give his partner pleasure. “Ummm, not gonna last long.”

“Me either,” Justin gasped as he stroked his hand, matching Brian’s thrusts. He squeezed his eyes shut and bit his lip as bright lights flashed behind his eyelids while his body jerked and trembled through his orgasm.

Brian thrust a couple more times, feeling the muscles clenching him tightly before throwing his head back and groaned almost silently as his body quaked in release. He collapsed on top of Justin gasping to get enough air. “I’ve still got it.”

Justin hugged Brian tightly and laughed. “Whatever made you think you’d lost it?”

Brian rose up as he felt his cock slide out and removed the condom, disposing of it before pulling Justin into his arms. “Nothing. I was just stating a fact.”



~*~*~*~Alex and Chris’s House~*~*~*~



Chris unlocked the door and entered the house he shared with Alex. He’d had a long day and wanted to kick back and relax.  He deposited his briefcase near the door, hung his jacket in the hall closet and walked into the living room. He was momentarily stunned by the ethereal beauty of his partner. It took him a moment to regain his senses enough to allow him to slowly walk around the vision that always sparked his most debauched fantasies.

His boy’s luxurious mane was hanging loosely around his bowed head, hiding his face completely. The black leather collar contrasted with his pale skin, making it clearly visible and terribly sensual. It never ceased to amaze him how his body reacted to the sight of Alex. It didn’t matter if his boy was dressed in a suit, tight leather pants, or simply sporting his birthday suit. One would think that a naked body would be more visually erotic, but with Alex, it seemed that even wearing clothes he exuded sensuality to the point of making him irresistible.

Chris felt himself hardening to the point that he had to press against his pants in order to relieve some of the pressure.  His eyes roamed over Alex’s body and his breathing escalated with every image that flashed through his mind. He could clearly visualize his boy laid out in front of him, tied and completely helpless, begging him to touch, feel, taste, take, own. He reached out and slid his fingers through the mass of golden hair, biting back a moan as the silken strands caressed his fingers.

When he felt Alex tilt his head and press against his hand, he was once again humbled by the trust and faith his boy had in him.  The soft little sounds that were emanating from Alex’s throat only added to the fire that was surging through his body and centering between his legs in an almost painful way.

His fingers tightened, pulling Alex’s head back so he could gaze down into those expressive green eyes. When he noticed the glistening quality and the pain buried in their depths, he sucked in a harsh breath and felt his arm tremble. He finally broke eye contact and saw the whip curled up next to his boy’s knee. What had happened to cause this? He knew it had to be bad. The whip was evidence of Alex’s overwhelming emotional state even if his eyes weren’t expressive enough to reveal the haunted sadness of the situation. “What happened, halfling?”

Alex tried to shake his head as his tongue snuck out to lick across his bottom lip. There just weren’t words to describe how he was feeling inside. He needed Chris to make things okay. It was like this huge ball of despair was sitting on his shoulders and he needed Chris to bring him back from the brink oblivion. He felt empty, hollow, and devoid of anything remotely resembling happiness. “I need… Please, Master.  Make it stop.”

Chris watched as a lone tear escaped and slid down Alex’s pale cheek. He swallowed hard as the familiar fear invaded in his heart. Some unknown event had brought the monster back full force and he knew if something didn’t happen quick, he’d once again lose his boy to the pain that seemed to constantly smolder just beneath the surface. His long fingers slid down to cup Alex’s face. “What do you need?”

Alex closed his eyes tightly unable to bear the fear and helplessness he’d seen in Chris’s eyes. He hated it! He hated being this weak and needy. He loathed himself for once again giving in to the demons that seemed to constantly hound his every step. Would he ever truly be free of the shadows that lurked just beyond his consciousness, taunting him with all his failures and shortcomings? Would he ever be worthy of this man who gladly fought the darkness that threatened to suck him into the abyss? “Make it stop. Please just make it stop.”

Chris closed his eyes for a second and took a deep breath to steady his nerves. He knew what his boy needed and unfortunately, it was something he loathed and was impossible for him to give…at least on the level he felt Alex expected. Years of experience had taught him the only way to defeat this particular demon was for him to remain strong and appear unaffected. He knew anything else would look like pity to Alex and his boy didn’t react well at all to that particular emotion. He slid his fingers back through the blond hair and tightened them, giving an almost brutal tug. He licked his lips and his voice sounded harsh and cruel to his own ears. “You want me to stop you from feeling sorry for yourself?”

Alex whimpered as his body reacted to the vicious timber of Chris’s voice. He bit his bottom lip, trying to gain more control over his emotions. “I just don’t want you to hate me.”

Chris felt his heart constrict at the pain in his partner’s voice.  He gave Alex’s hair another tug, using the same low menacing voice he replied, “I see you aren’t feeling sorry for yourself at all.  You’ve just lost your mind. I could never hate you.”

Alex opened his eyes and looked up into Chris’s. “I lied to you.  I’ve never told you the whole story about my past.”

Chris felt something squeezing his heart painfully and tried to keep a look of indifference on his face as he tried to control his breathing. “Did you lie to me or just forget to mention something?”

“I never told you who abused me.” The barely audible words tumbled from his boy’s lips.

“So you lied to me by omission?”

Alex tried to nod his head, but the firm grip on his hair prevented any such movement so he whispered in a broken voice, “Yes, Master.”

Chris had suspected for years that there was more to the story than his boy had revealed but he’d figured Alex would tell him when he was ready. The whip was evidence that this was going to be something horrible or his boy wouldn’t have tried to hide it in the first place. He squatted down in front of Alex and used his free hand to cup his boy’s cheek. His voice lost the hard edge, softening as he asked, “Will you tell me now?” An eternity passed as he gazed into those glistening, green eyes.  He watched as emotion after emotion flashed by…fear, pain, uncertainty, and finally, self-loathing.

Alex felt his entire body start to shake as he stared into Chris’s eyes. He wanted to look away, but he knew his Master wouldn’t allow that. “It was my father.”

Chris gritted his teeth and his fingers tightened even more only relaxing when he heard the painful whimper Alex made. Even though he’d suspected something like this, hearing it verified sent a coil of unsuppressed rage through his entire body. How could anyone hurt Alex, especially someone who was supposed to love him unconditionally? He couldn’t stop the howl of pain from erupting just before he whispered in a deadly calm voice. “I’ll kill the bastard.”

A part of Alex was wondering if this would change how Chris felt about him. The fear was a tangible being that seemed to cocoon him. “He’s not worth it. Neither am I.”

Chris released Alex’s hair and stood up abruptly. His fingers curled into his palms as he tried to control the hurt and rage.  “Fuck you, Alex! You’re the most important thing in my life.”

Alex hung his head in shame as he tried to reign in his emotions.  He never wanted to hurt Chris with all his fucked up ways. “I’m sorry.”

“You have nothing to be sorry for except talking bullshit. Do you really think that little of me?”

Alex’s head snapped up and he met Chris’s gaze head on. “NO!  I think you’re the best man I know.”

Chris dropped to his knees in front of Alex and cupped both his cheeks. “And you’re the best man I know.”

Suddenly, there was a bright light eradicating the oppressive darkness. Alex wrapped his arms around Chris’s neck and hugged him tightly. He felt light as a feather when he realized he wasn’t going to lose his Master’s respect. He actually giggled. He needed to lighten the mood, so he leaned back and looked into Chris’s eyes, asking, “Does this mean I’m not going to get a spanking?”