- Text Size +

 

 

 

Brian gripped the leather tethers attached to his wrist cuffs, pulling so hard his knuckles turned a pasty white. His leg muscles started to spasm from the strain of being pulled up to his chest and spread wide. The dull ache in his back was causing him to squirm in an attempt to find a more comfortable position. His labored breathing almost drowned out the thunderous roar of his pounding heart. Every inch of his skin was tingling from the power of his orgasm, and his inner muscles clenched greedily around the vibrator as it was slowly pulled from his body. When it slipped from his body, he gasped and his body relaxed as his muscles mourned the loss by going slack. He was empty, sore and exhausted.

“God, Brian,” Justin breathed as his eyes slowly raked over Brian’s body. “Do you have any idea what you do to me?”

Brian’s eyelids flickered as he tried to focus on Justin’s face, but he was still lost in his post-coital high, so all he could manage was a soft, “Uh hmm.”

He was about to drift off when his eyes popped open and his body clenched around the hard intruder plunging deep inside him. It was too much. His fingers scrambled to wrap around the tethers, and he pulled with all his strength. He needed to escape the barrage of sensations slamming into his overly sensitized body. “No more. Oh…umm…stop.”

“You can take it, cookie.”

His body was rocked by another brutal plunge. That voice permeated every cell. It was soft and not very authoritative, but he wanted to obey, he needed to obey, so he relaxed, absorbing each overwhelming sensation. All thoughts of saying his safe word vanished as his eyes rolled back from another massive shock wave slamming into him. His skin tingled with little sparks of electricity that caused his body to jerk with each thrust. “Unnnngh”

“Oh, fucking hell…yes.” Justin’s cry echoed around the room.

Brian cried out as one last lunge battered against the sensitive spot inside him, panting little groans as his body shook beneath the added weight of Justin’s body. A long, low moan broke the staccato of panting as Justin slipped from Brian’s body.

Another little shiver ran through Brian’s body as he felt the cool air brush his sweat dampened skin now devoid of Justin’s body heat. He was skirting the edge of darkness as he struggled to stay alert. He moaned as his legs were slowly lowered to the bed and sighed as strong fingers gently worked his sore muscles. His arms were released one by one and got the same gentle massage. He was trying to force his eyelids to open, but they refused to obey, so he was left drifting in this warm haze.

“You were incredible. You are incredible. I’m the luckiest man alive,” Justin panted softly into Brian’s ear.

Brian reached up and pulled Justin onto his chest, squeezing as tightly as his sore arms would allow. “Mmmm too.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Gus’s Party~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Brian looked around the huge big-top tent and blinked. He turned to Justin with his jaw hanging open just a little. “What the fuck?! This is a party for a two-year-old for fuck’s sake.”

Justin smiled brightly. “I know. Isn’t it great? Oh, and you might want to watch your language.”

Brian pointed to the huge cages. “Those are live tigers…LIVE TIGERS.”

Justin nodded as he shoved another piece of blue cotton candy in his mouth. “Who knew Jake had such connections?”

“I did.” Miguel walked up behind them giving Justin a hug. “He’s been working with tigers for years.”

Justin shook his head. “I never knew that.”

Miguel smiled. “Well, you know Jake. He doesn’t really share much of himself, but I’m nosey. He can’t get away with hiding half his life from me.”

As soon as he’d said it, Miguel's face turned a brilliant shade of red. “I’m sorry, Justin. I didn’t mean…”

Justin laughed. “It’s alright, Miguel. I know Jake and I never had anything that would compare to what you have with him. I think on some level, I always knew he and I would never work out, so I didn’t bother to dig around in his life too much.”

“I love watching him with the tigers. I was terrified the first time, but he’s so good with them.” Miguel’s eyes followed Jake as he walked between the cages, petting the huge cats.

“This is a party for a two-year-old.” Brian looked around at all the animals and clowns. “This is an actual circus, not a birthday party.”

Miguel gave Brian a hug. “Relax, handsome. We knew that there would be more adults than kids, so we decided to go with something everyone could enjoy. Besides, it gives Jake an opportunity to spend extra time with his babies.”

Brian pinched the bridge of his nose. “I’m in hell.”

Justin bumped his shoulder against Brian’s. “Loosen up, Brian. This is for Gus, so go get your son and have fun with him.”

“He would have had fun with cake and ice cream. He won’t even remember this fiasco,” mumbled Brian as he walked towards Mel and Lindsay.

“Brian.” Melanie nodded.

“Melanie.” Brian nodded at her before turning to Lindsay. “So, can I show Gus the tigers?”

Lindsay handed Gus to Brian. “Sure, I’ll come with you.”

Melanie put her hand on Lindsay’s shoulder. “No, you’ll stay with me.” She turned and looked at Brian. “Be careful with him.”

Brian rolled his eyes and looked at Gus with a smile. “I was planning on feeding him to the tigers.” Gus gave a squeal of delight and patted his father’s cheek. “See. He wants to be tiger food.”

“Don’t be an ass,” Melanie hissed.

“Oh give me a break.” Brian shifted Gus to his hip and walked towards the tiger cages.

Jake grinned at Brian and ruffled Gus’s hair. “Hi there, little guy. Do you want to see the big kitties?”

Brian’s eyebrow rose and he pushed his tongue into his cheek. “Aren’t you just too sweet for words, old man?”

Jake mirrored Brian’s expression. “One of these days I’m going to show you exactly what this old man can do.” He made sure to keep his tone light and made a goofy face at Gus, causing the little boy to clap his hands.

Cole and Todd walked up behind them and Cole snarked, “Nothing turns a couple of fags into big nelly queens quicker than a baby.”

Jake turned so Gus couldn’t see his face and glared at Cole. “Just who are you calling a nelly queen? Isn’t that a bit of the pot calling the kettle black there bud?”

Todd swallowed nervously. “The tigers are beautiful.”

Jake looked at Todd and smiled. “Yes, they are. Would you like to pet one?”

Todd nodded his head excitedly. “Can I?”

“Sure, follow me.” Jake walked around the cage with Todd following close behind.

Cole rested his arm across Brian’s shoulder as he watched Todd practically skipping along behind Jake. “I got a call from Mel and Lindsay’s lawyer. We’re drawing up joint custody papers for you guys to sign.”

“Justin got tired of waiting around, so he took it upon himself to find a solution.” Brian rubbed his cheek against Gus’s hair.

“I’m glad it all worked out for you, Brian. I’m not even mad about all the money I’m losing.”

Brian laughed. “I think you’ll be well compensated, and I really appreciate you taking the case.”

On the other side of the tent, Emmett stepped up onto the little stage and clapped his hands. “Attention everyone. We have the buffet set up, so let’s eat.”

Alex walked up to Brian and Cole, grinning. “Hey, stud. It’s my turn to take Gus.”

Brian kissed the top of Gus’s head. “Suppose I don’t want to share him with you.”

“Well, that’s just too da… umm, it’s just too bad. I happen to have a vested interest in the little stud’s future, so hand him over to Uncle Alex.”

“Just when did you become Uncle Alex?”

“When I agreed to pay for half his college education, that’s when. Now hand him over.” Alex reached out and scooped Gus into his arms.

Gus let out a loud giggle and smacked the side of Alex’s face.

“That’s my Sonny Boy,” said Brian with a smirk. “Show Uncle Alex who’s boss.”

Alex rolled his eyes and walked toward the buffet, making goo goo faces at Gus. “Don’t listen to Daddy, Gus. He’s just jealous because Uncle Alex is better looking than he is.”

Brian looked at Cole. “I’m going to go find Justin. I suggest you go rescue your boy before Jake feeds him to a tiger.”

Cole laughed. “Sounds like good advice. I’ll call you on Monday and we’ll get those papers signed.”

Brian nodded and walked towards the buffet, looking for Justin. When he reached the buffet line, he stopped and scanned the crowd, looking for that familiar blond head. He felt arms wrap around him from behind and leaned back a bit. “There you are.”

“You didn’t think you could escape my clutches that easily, did you?”

“No, and I’m not ready to escape your clutches.”

Justin squeezed his arms around Brian a little tighter. “Good. I’m not ready to let you go just yet.”

Brian sighed as he looked around at all his friends enjoying themselves.

“I’m sorry Michael refused to come.” Justin rubbed his hand across Brian’s chest.

“Mikey will come around eventually. He’s just feeling a little left out, and that’s partially my fault. I’m willing to bet Mel chewed him a new asshole over the whole issue of me paying her medical bills, too. I’ll take him to the comic book convention next month and we’ll work things out.”

Justin kissed the side of Brian’s neck. “You’re amazing. You’re always surprising me.”

Brian chuckled and pointed towards Miguel, Chris, and Alex. “Would you look at them. I hope someone is taking pictures, because this will make great blackmail material.”

Justin looked at what Brian was pointing at and laughed. “It would be hilarious if their faces froze in those expressions.”

“Check out Jake. I’d never have believed it if I hadn’t seen it with my own eyes. The old man is smitten with my son.”

Justin bit the side of Brian’s neck gently to keep from laughing. “Yeah, I think we all are.”

Brian turned in Justin’s arms and kissed him. “I’m going to go rescue my Sonny Boy before those idiots scar him for life.”

“You better hurry up. I see Ted and Blake heading that way.”

“Oh, hell no. I can’t have my kid exposed to that.” Brian headed off towards the gang of men gathered around Gus.

Justin spotted Melanie and Lindsay standing by the buffet table and joined them. “Hello, ladies. I hope you’re enjoying the party.”

Lindsay’s face seemed to pale a bit, but Melanie smiled and answered, “This is more than I was expecting.”

Justin laughed. “Yeah, this is what happens when you tell Emmett not to worry about the cost.” Justin leaned closer and whispered into Melanie’s ear. “Just imagine what it’s going to be like next year. He’ll always be trying to do bigger and better and then when we turn him loose with the new baby’s parties as well…it’s almost too scary to imagine.”

Lindsay stiffened and glared at Justin. “Maybe we don’t want our children’s birthdays turned into some three-ring circus.”

Melanie leaned close to Lindsay and growled, “Maybe you need to remember what we talked about.” She turned back to Justin. “Don’t mind Lindsay. She’s dealing with some issues.”

Justin looked into Lindsay’s eyes. “We all have issues, but I’m sure we’ll be able to work things out in a friendly fashion. After all, I plan on being with Brian for a very long time.” He smiled brightly at both of them. “Let’s eat.”

 


*~*~*~Home Sweet Home~*~*~*

When the elevator closed behind them, Brian turned and pushed Justin against the metal doors, kissing him roughly.

Justin wrapped his arms around Brian, holding him tightly and pushed his tongue into Brian’s mouth. When they finally broke apart, he gasped, “What did I do to deserve that?”

Brian shook his head and grinned. “Just you being you.”

“Then I’ll definitely have to be me more often.”

Brian sighed and pulled Justin into a hug. “That party was insane.”

“I know, but everyone had a good time.” Justin looked up, meeting Brian’s eyes. “What’s wrong, cookie?”

Brian walked over to the sofa and sat down, pulling Justin down with him. “Nothing is wrong. Everything’s terrific.”

Justin leaned against Brian’s side. “But? I feel a but in there somewhere.”

Brian looked into Justin’s eyes. “I’m not unhappy at all. I just want you to know that. I’m perfectly happy with things staying exactly as they are.”

Justin rubbed his hand up Brian’s thigh to hide the fact that his hand was trembling. “Just say whatever it is you need to say.”

Brian took a deep breath. “How would feel about me learning how to Dom?”

Justin blinked and started to chuckle which quickly turned into a very loud laugh.

Brian frowned and stared at Justin. “I don’t think it’s funny.”

Justin shook his head and bit his lip trying to get himself under control. “I thought you were about to say something bad. I have no problem with you being a Dom.”

“You don’t?”

Justin shook his head. “No, I knew you’d eventually get around to asking.”

“So, you don’t have a problem subbing?”

Justin kissed Brian. “I don’t have a problem subbing for you.”

Brian hugged Justin closer. “Would it mean that I couldn’t sub for you anymore?”

Justin chuckled. “Haven’t you learned by now that we make our own rules in this relationship?”

“I just don’t want to mess up what we have.”

Justin ran his fingers through Brian’s hair. “We’ve come a long way in the last couple of years. I think we can survive anything…even you being in control.”

Brian’s eyes went wide and he looked at the grin on Justin’s face. “Why you! I’ll show you who’s in control.”

Justin moaned softly as Brian practically attacked his neck. “I can’t wait, Master.”

The End.
elyxer is the author of 6 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 5 members. Members who liked Collar Bound also liked 274 other stories.