- Text Size +

 

 

 

 

Justin heard Brian’s voice echoing angrily around the reception area as soon as he stepped inside the door. He knew it was bad as soon as he got the call, but this must be something worse than he expected to have Brian screaming at his staff in such a manner. He quickly made his way towards Brian’s office.

Cynthia rushed up to Justin as soon as she saw him. “Thank God you’re here. He’s been impossible every since Lindsay left.”

Justin nodded and patted her on the shoulder. “I’ll take care of it.”

He opened the office door and entered quickly locking the door behind him. He turned and waited for Brian to slam the phone down before approaching. “Want to tell me what’s going on?”

“That fucking bitch is trying to make sure I never see my son! I was just informed that they filed a temporary restraining order against me! I’m not allowed within a hundred feet of them until the custody hearing! All this fucking shit because she says I live with a deviant!”

Justin felt like he’d been slapped hearing those words leave Brian’s mouth. He couldn’t believe that Lindsay would use him as a means to keep Brian from Gus. “Calm down and we’ll see what our options are.”

Brian turned to glare at Justin. “Don’t fucking tell me to calm down. This is my son!”

“Precisely why we can’t go off half cocked.”

Brian took a deep breath and sank into his chair. “I can’t lose him. I don’t want to be a full-time father, but I can’t lose him completely.”

Justin walked behind the chair and started rubbing Brian’s shoulders. “You won’t lose him, cookie. Do you trust me?”

Brian nodded. “Of course I do.”

“Here’s what’s going to happen. I’m going to sink to my knees and suck you off right here in your office. Then you’re going give that presentation and win yourself another high profile client while I start proceedings to take care of this matter with Gus.” Justin turned the chair around and sank to his knees in front of Brian. He ran his hands up the muscular thighs as he looked up into his boy’s hazel eyes. “You are going to trust me to handle this and know that I’ll do everything in my power to make this all go away.”

Brian gasped softly as he felt Justin’s hand grip his cock. He threaded his fingers in the silky blond hair and pulled his Master’s head forward biting his lip as he felt the warm, wet heat surround him. He leaned his head back and closed his eyes as he experienced the wonderful sensations. He relaxed into the pleasure enjoying every flick of that wicked tongue. It didn’t take long for him to find release.

Justin tucked Brian’s cock back into his pants then stood up and looked into his boy’s eyes. “I will take care of this.” He leaned down kissing his partner before heading out of the office.

As soon as Justin stepped outside the building, he pulled out his cell and hit the speed dial number to connect him to Jake. When he heard his friend’s voice answer, he said, “I need the name and number of the best family law attorney that you know. I don’t care how much it costs as long as this guy is willing to do whatever it takes to win.”

“Hello to you too, Justin. What has your balls in a knot?” Jake leaned back in his chair and listened.

“Lindsay and Melanie are trying to take away Brian’s right to see his son and I have to stop it.” Justin slid into his car.

“Fuck! What the hell do they think they’re doing?”

Justin put the keys into the ignition. “They think they’re protecting Gus from the deviant Brian lives with.”

“Son-of-a-bitch! Hang on a second.” Jake hit the buzzer for his secretary.

Justin could hear Jake issuing orders. “Don’t be so hard on your staff, Jake.”

“They get paid to put up with me and my moods. If they don’t like it they can always get another job.” Jake barked into the intercom, “I need Cole Raines private number now.”

“Cole Raines? I thought he was some big shot trial lawyer in New York. I need a family lawyer, not a criminal one.”

“He retired from criminal law and has his own firm here in the Pitts. His mother moved here a few years ago to be closer to her sister, so Raines just decided to move here as well.” Jake tapped his fingers on his desk.

Justin got the information and thanked Jake for all his help. He needed to make a stop by the gallery and give Lindsay a little visit. It was time for the deviant to show his true colors.

Thirty minutes later, Justin walked into the Sidney Bloom Gallery and was greeted by an overly enthusiastic, Sidney.

“Mr. Taylor! What brings you down to our neck of the woods?”

Justin pasted a big smile on his face and shook the other man’s hand. “I just dropped by to see Lindsay. After all, she is family.”

Sidney’s eyes grew large. “Wait right here, Mr. Taylor. I’ll get her.”

Sidney walked to the back of the gallery as fast as he could without looking rushed. He pushed open the office door and almost slammed it behind him. “Lindsay, you sly she-devil. You’ve been holding out on me.”

Lindsay looked up from her work. “Excuse me? What are you talking about?”

Sidney rubbed his hands together excitedly. “Justin Taylor. Why didn’t you tell me you were related to him?”

“I’m not.” Lindsay shook her head.

“Well he seems to think otherwise, and he’s in the showroom waiting to see you.”

“Just tell him I’m busy.” Lindsay went back to shuffling papers.

“Are you out of your mind?! He’s a friend of yours and you’re blowing him off?!! Don’t you know what this could do to our annual sales if we could get him to sponsor one of our events?” Sidney leaned over the desk and stared into Lindsay’s eyes. “I think you know what you need to do. Go make Mr. Taylor happy.”

Justin smiled brightly as he watched a very nervous Lindsay walk towards him followed closely by Sidney. “You know Lindsay, I really appreciate the fact that you don’t want to come across like you’re exploiting me because of my connection to your family, but you could have told your boss.”

Lindsay blushed furiously. “I just never thought to tell him.”

“Well I really appreciate your discretion on my behalf, but you know I’m always willing to help out family.” Justin made sure to put extra emphasis on “family.”

Sidney’s smile broadened. “Just how are you related to our Lindsay, Mr. Taylor?”

“Call me Justin, please. Well, it’s a bit of long story, but Lindsay’s best friend, Brian Kinney, is my partner. Lindsay and Brian have a son together.”

“Oh yes. I know Mr. Kinney. Well, it sure is a small world isn’t it?” Sidney was beside himself.

“I realize it’s a bit early for lunch, but I was wondering if I could take Lindsay out for a cup of coffee so we can catch up. It’s been ages since we got to spend any time together.”

“That’s perfectly fine. I can handle things around here. You two go have fun.” Sidney turned so his back was to Justin and mouthed to Lindsay, “Make him happy.”

“I’ll just get my purse.” Lindsay turned and almost ran back into her office.

“So, Justin. I realize that you have your own gallery, but have you ever considered showing a few pieces at another gallery?”

Justin smiled at the man. “Well no, I hadn’t thought about it until now, but if it would help out Lindsay, I’m always open to new options.”

Lindsay walked back out. “I’m ready.”

“It was nice talking to you, Sidney. I’m sure we’ll be seeing a lot of each other.”

“My pleasure, Justin. Enjoy your coffee break, Lindsay.”

Lindsay waved and followed Justin outside. As soon as they were in the parking lot, she turned and glared at Justin. “Just what kind of game are you playing here?”

The smile was gone and Justin’s eyes held only contempt. “The first mistake you made was thinking this was a game. The second mistake you made was believing that Brian would roll over and let you walk all over him. However, your fatal mistake was thinking that I’d allow anyone, even the mother of his child, to hurt him in any way.”

“This has nothing to do with you.” Lindsay’s voice was weak.

“Anything that concerns Brian is my number one priority.” Lindsay heard the steel in Justin’s voice.

“Melanie and I are just trying to protect Gus, and there isn’t a court in this country that will side with the likes of you over us.” Lindsay’s voice lacked the conviction she was hoping to convey.

Justin leaned back against his car and smiled. “I think I need to give you some valuable information. I’m a very wealthy man. I have very influential and wealthy friends. I can keep this thing tied up in courts for years if I wanted. Now, without any money from Brian, and be damn sure you won’t receive a penny from him if he’s not allowed to see his son, how long do you think you and Melanie can afford to fight this?”

Lindsay licked her lips nervously and stuttered. “I-I’m not going to discuss this with you any further.”

“Fine. We don’t have to discuss anything. You just need to listen and run back to tell Melanie everything I’ve said. I’m retaining Cole Raines as Brian’s counsel. I’m sure Melanie will recognize the name. I’m not playing around here Lindsay. Be very sure of one thing. I will use every resource I have to make sure that Brian doesn’t lose contact with his son. Have I made myself clear?”

Lindsay simply nodded her head.

“Good. Now you run back inside and tell your boss that I’m seriously considering showing a few of my paintings in his fine establishment. Of course, that will be contingent on you. I wonder how well he’ll take the news if I have to refuse to show my work in his gallery simply because you’re employed there.”

Lindsay sucked in a shocked breath. “You wouldn’t.”

Justin smiled. “Oh, but I would.” He climbed into his car and drove off, leaving a very scared and nervous Lindsay staring after him.

Lindsay pulled out her cell phone and dialed Melanie’s number. “I think we have a problem. I’ll tell you when I get home.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Brian walked back into his office with Ted after winning the latest account.

“You were brilliant as always, Boss.”

“How many times have I told you not to call me boss, Theodore?”

Ted recognized that something was wrong. “Anything I can do to help, Boss…umm…Brian?”

Brian sat down in his chair and motioned for Ted to take a seat. “Lindsay and Melanie want me to sever all contact with Gus.”

Ted shook his head. “There must be some mistake. The girls wouldn’t do that.”

Brian pushed the copy of the restraining order across his desk. “Lindsay came to see me this morning and not ten minutes after she walked out of my office, I was served with this.”

“I’ll talk to Melanie. I’m sure there is some mistake here. Why now?” Ted looked at Brian with concern.

“Fuck if I know, but I’m not going to lose Gus without a fight. This could get really ugly and I know you and Melanie are pretty close.”

“Listen, Brian, if she’s really trying to do this, she’s not the woman I thought I knew. I’m behind you all the way and I’m not saying that because you can fire me. Hell, you fire me at least once a week anyway.” Ted grinned weakly.

“Keep that up, Theodore, and I’ll think you really care.” Brian winked at his finance officer.

Brian’s phone picked that moment to ring and he picked it up. “Kinney, here.”

“Listen, you fucking asshole. I don’t know what you did, but Lindsay is at work crying her eyes out.”

Brian heard the menace in Melanie’s voice and replied in kind. “I have no idea what the fuck is wrong with Lindsay, but at this point, I’m sure she deserved whatever it was.” He slammed the phone down muttering, “Fucking cunt.”

“Melanie, I presume.” Ted shook his head.

Brian nodded. “Listen. I’m going to head out for the day. Can you hold down the fort?”

“Sure, no sweat. You go do whatever you’ve got to do.”

“Thanks, Ted. I appreciate it. I’ll see you tomorrow, and I won’t let on to anyone that you fucked up the party thing.” Brian patted Ted on the shoulder as he made his way out of the office. He needed to see Justin.