- Text Size +

 

 

 

Brian left his office, informing Cynthia that he’d be gone for the rest of the day and to let Ted handle his two afternoon appointments. He knew Justin had a full morning of meetings, but he needed to be near him. He parked in his spot and entered the building through the back entrance, heading for WebDom’s main offices.  He waved at Daphne. “Is he busy?”

“He’s in conference room two with a client, but you can go on in.”  Daphne grinned up at Brian.

“I don’t want to disturb him if he’s busy.” Brian looked around the office.

“We have standing orders around here to allow you in at any time, regardless of what he’s doing. So head on back.” Daphne tilted her head in the direction of the conference rooms.

Brian smiled as he made his way toward the conference room.  It made him feel really special that Justin would go to all the trouble to make sure he wasn’t denied entrance. He quietly slipped into the room, made eye contact with Justin, and took a seat. He loved watching his Master in action, and he was in top form today.

“As you can see, the changes I’ve proposed for your website will double your revenues in the first quarter alone.” Justin kept his attention on his client even though he was a little worried about Brian just showing up in the middle of a work day; especially after the phone call about Lindsay.

Brian watched as Justin expertly closed the deal. It never failed to amaze him how at ease Justin looked regardless of what he was doing or how he was dressed. Here in this conference room dressed in an Armani suit, he looked as confident and self-assured as he did dressed in his finest leather performing a demo or playing in a scene. During the time he’d known his Master, he’d learned there were many facets to the man that he admired. He watched as Justin escorted his clients out of the room and waited on his Master’s return.

Justin re-entered the conference room and closed the door, locking it behind him. “What brings you by unannounced?”

“I didn’t realize I needed a reason to drop by.” Brian chewed on his lower lip as he looked into Justin’s eyes.

Justin leaned against the door and smiled.  “No. You don’t necessarily need a reason, but you generally always have one.”

“No reason. I just wanted to see you.”

“Well I have an hour to kill before my next client arrives and I need to relax. Why don’t you put on a little show for me?”  Justin dimmed the lights and sat down at the end of the conference table. He opened the console and flipped a switch, turning on the power point display. A bright light illuminated the far wall. “I want you to strip for me.”

Brian smiled, stood up, and walked into the light, slowly turning and facing Justin. He reached up and quickly removed his tie tossing it on the table.

“No. Go slower. I want you to imagine that you’re a hustler who’s fallen on hard times and owes a lot of money to a loan shark. You’re performing for a wealthy man who’s agreed to pay off all your debts and take you on as his personal slave boy, so you won’t have to grovel on the streets anymore. If you don’t impress this man, you’re going to be whored out by the loan shark to any man willing to pay for a chance to fuck you.”

Brian listened to Justin’s words and felt himself getting harder. He licked his lips, closed his eyes and thought about his morning exercise routine with his Master. In his mind, he could clearly see Justin’s body moving to the music as sweat glistened on his chest. He ran one hand slowly over his chest and moaned softly. His body swayed to the music inside his head as his fingers worked the buttons on his shirt open.

Justin sat back and watched his boy unbutton his shirt revealing his toned chest inch by slow inch. He reached down and adjusted himself because he was becoming rather uncomfortable in his designer pants.

Brian let his head fall back as he peeled his shirt off. He ran both hands over his chest, pinching his nipples and moving down over his belly, dipping into his dress pants. Only it wasn’t his hands touching him, it was Justin’s hands moving over his overheated skin. He toed off his shoes as he unfastened his pants, pushing them over his hips and down his legs along with his underwear.

Justin sat forward and licked his lips as he felt his body temperature rising. He reached up and wiped the perspiration from his forehead as his eyes focused on Brian’s undulating body.  His boy was in a place far away from this conference room and it was a beautiful sight to see.“Turn around and bend over.”

Brian heard the softly spoken command and his body reacted as if on autopilot. He twisted around and leaned forward pushing his ass high. He reached back and ran his hands over his cheeks and moaned softly, gasping for each breath.

Justin sucked in a deep breath and cupped his shaft.  “Open yourself for me.”

Brian spread his cheeks apart shivering as the cool air touched his very core. He moved a finger around the small pucker, panting and groaning.

Justin squeezed himself and bit back a moan of his own. He squirmed in his chair finding it difficult to sit still. “Turn back around, cookie. I want to watch you touch yourself.”

Brian straightened and turned back around to face his Master. He kept his eyes closed as he ran a finger along the side of his hard shaft and down between his legs to cup his heavy balls. His fingers found that spot behind his sac and pressed firmly as he slowly stroked himself with his free hand. His hips were swaying forward, pushing his cock into his fist and causing him to grunt.

“That’s it, cookie.” Justin slowly mirrored Brian’s movements, pumping his own cock through his pants.

Brian opened his eyes and searched for Justin, but the bright light blinded him, so he moved around the table, continuing to stroke himself as he walked until he was standing proudly in front of his Master. His fingers tighten around his dick as he pumped his hips forward. He was so turned on he felt like he could come at any second.

Justin leaned forward and blew across the head, sticking his tongue out to scoop up the clear liquid before it could drip off. “Do you want to come, cookie?”

Brian felt the liquid fire of that tongue lapping across his cock and felt his knees begin to quake as his hand continued its slow stroking motion. “Oh fuck yes, Master.”

“Then come for me.” Justin wrapped his lips around the head of Brian’s shaft firmly without giving any additional stimulation.

Brian had been watching Justin intently but he couldn’t focus anymore, so he let his head fall back as he stroked himself faster feeling his fist come into contact with Justin’s lips on each upward movement. He felt his toes curling and bit his lip in an attempt to quiet the strangled groan as he emptied himself into that wet, hot mouth. His legs no longer had the ability to hold his weight so he sank to his knees between Justin’s legs, fingers groping madly trying to release his Master’s shaft.

Justin swallowed and was still savoring the taste when he felt Brian’s mouth surround his own cock. His eyes rolled back in his head and his fingers grabbed handfuls of auburn hair. He wasn’t going to last long. When he felt Brian’s throat tighten around him, he shot hard, still savoring the taste of his boy. He tugged on Brian’s hair, pulling him up and devouring his mouth.

Brian’s moans intermingled with Justin’s as their tongues met, touched, and danced in unison. After what seemed like hours of soft kisses, Justin pulled back and touched his forehead to Brian’s. “You’re the sexiest man I’ve ever seen.”

A smile curved on Brian’s lips. “I know.”

Justin chuckled softly and cupped the side of Brian’s face. “I’m glad to see that your ego is still as large as ever.”

Brian met Justin’s eyes. “You’ve always been able to enlarge my ego.”

“As much as I’d love to test your theory and rise to the occasion, I’m afraid I have a meeting to prepare for, so you need to get dressed and disappear before I forget my good intentions.”

Brian got to his feet and started retrieving his clothing. “Well if you’re sure, I guess I’ll call Alex and see what trouble we can get into.”

Justin tucked himself back into his pants. “That’s a great idea. Maybe you should call Miguel too since Jake’s still out of town.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Alex’s House~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 


Emmett arranged the finger food onto plates and brought them out into the living room where Miguel and Alex were lounging on the sofa. “I had a visit from Michael this morning, and he seems so sure that this new lawyer the girls have hired will win.”

Alex took one of the tiny pastries he loved so much and popped it into his mouth, chewing and swallowing quickly. “I got a call from Brian’s lawyer shortly after talking to you guys. He’s on his way over here now, so maybe we can get some answers.”

Miguel nodded as he took a sip of his coffee. “It’s such a shame that Brian and Justin have to go through all this.”

The doorbell sounded and Alex stood, walked to the door, and opened it. “Come in, Cole. We’ve been expecting you.”

Cole followed Alex back into the living room and smiled at Emmett and Miguel. “I guess you’re wondering why I’m here.”

Miguel sat forward. “Actually, we’re wondering what you’re going to do about this lawyer the girls have hired.”

Cole sighed audibly and took a seat on the chair across from the sofa. “Damn, news sure does travel fast around here.”

Emmett offered Cole some pastries and poured him a cup of coffee. “So, what are you doing about this?”

Cole took the cup and looked up at Emmett. “I’m going to do my homework, put together a solid case, and fight with everything I have to make sure Brian doesn’t lose his son. Which brings me to the reason I’m here, I need to ask Miguel and Alex a few questions.”

Emmett looked at his friends and back to Cole. “I guess that’s my cue to leave. I’ll catch you guys later.”

Miguel smiled at Emmett. “We’ll fill you in later.”

As soon as Emmett had gathered his things and left, Cole looked at the two men sitting across from him. “I think I need to speak to you individually.”

Miguel looked at Alex and shook his head. “I don’t mind talking in front of Alex.”

Alex shrugged his shoulders. “I’m good.”

Cole nodded. “Fine. I did background searches on all of Brian’s friends and you two had a few things I need to clarify.”

Miguel closed his eyes and took a breath. “You’re wondering why there is a block of time where there is no record of my existence, aren’t you?”

“Actually, yes. I need to know if there are any surprises I need to prepare for.”

Miguel clasped his hands together. “I was in BryLin Hospital.”

Cole looked at Miguel. “The psychiatric care facility?”

“Yes, I tried to kill myself, so I was under a suicide watch.”

Alex gasped. “Holy shit, Miguel. When did this happen?”

Miguel turned and looked at his friend. “Right before I got with Jake, actually. He doesn’t know anything about this and I’d like to keep it that way.”

Cole shook his head. “I certainly won’t mention it, but I can’t promise what Robert will do.”

Miguel nodded. “I understand.”

Cole looked at Alex. “So, want to tell me about your time in Juvenile Detention and what it was for?”

Alex licked his lips and looked at Cole. “My old man had me arrested for stealing his car.”

“Did you steal it?”

Alex shrugged. “I’d call it more like borrowing it to escape.”

“What happened?”

“My old man liked to hit me. I didn’t realize it was because he was a closeted faggot and hitting me was his way to keep from sexually abusing me. The day I turned sixteen, he must have figured I was old enough, so he brutally raped me. I only took his car to get the fuck away from him.”

Cole cleared his throat. “I’m sorry. I’ll try to keep all this information private.”

“I’d really appreciate it. Chris knows I was abused, but he doesn’t know by whom.”

Cole gathered his things and stood. “I’ll keep your confidences if I possibly can, but you may want to warn your partners just in case Robert gets his hands on this information.”

Alex walked Cole to the door and returned to the living room.  “How do you think Jake will react when he finds out?”

Miguel turned and looked at Alex with torture filled eyes. “I know how he’ll react. He’ll freak out; especially considering he’s part of the reason I tried to kill myself.”