- Text Size +

 

 

 

 

Miguel Barton, 25 year old freelance artist, jewelry designer and the sole heir to the Barton family fortune, sat on the muted gold colored sofa in the outrageously extravagant mansion that he and Jake had purchased and completely renovated. When he’d first seen it, he’d thought his partner was completely out of his mind due to the size of the place, but Jake was so adamant about buying it that he’d agreed to allow him a free hand in decorating. A smirk curved on his lips as he looked around. Okay, so he’d gone a little overboard with his rebellion and it showed in the sheer opulence of his surroundings. Even if he’d purposely picked the scheme to be pretentious in an attempt to teach Jake a lesson, he had to admit the place really reflected his flamboyant nature. He’d chosen rich gold and red tones which seemed to scream rich, but not understated, sophisticated wealth; it shouted highfalutin, gaudy fags with money. He still recalled the look on his partner’s face as the man had taken the grand tour of their newly refurbished and decorated home. Miguel knew that Jake had been horrified, but he had to give his Master credit for never once letting it show as he walked through each garishly decorated room.

Miguel brought himself out of his musing and returned his attention to his partner who was pacing a trench in the gold and red Lincolnshire wool rug, waving his hands as he carried on a conversation with no one in particular. “Who do those bitches think they are dealing with? Did they think that Brian would just disappear into the woodwork? I can’t fucking believe they’re trying to pull this shit.”

Jake Carson, 38-year-old President and CEO of Stark International, a software and game design company, stopped and looked at Miguel. “Well?”

Miguel licked his lips and leaned forward. “I think…”

Jake resumed his pacing, cutting off anything Miguel had been about to say. “It’s just fucking ridiculous is what it is. Using Brian’s son against him like that. Well, I won’t stand for it. I’m not going to sit around while Brian’s so-called friends walk all over him.” He stopped pacing again and turned to Miguel. “I’m right and you know it.”

Miguel gave a little nod of his head. “As I was about to say…”

Jake spun around and started his agitated walk all over again. “Damn right, I’m right. We can’t let them get away with this.” He walked over to Miguel, leaned down, and kissed his partner. “I always feel better when I’ve talked things over with you, mouse.” He kissed Miguel again and left the room mumbling under his breath.

Miguel leaned back on the sofa and laughed out loud.

A few miles away the same scenario was going on in another household. Alex Glaser, 26-year-old renowned glass artist, glared at his partner. “I can’t believe you’re not upset about this!”

Christian Schwan, 37-year-old ophthalmologist specializing in eye surgery, regarded his boy with a raised eyebrow. “Just because I don’t choose to lose my mind and act like a little queen doesn’t mean that I don’t care.”

Alex threw his hands up in the air. “Well excuse the fuck out of me for showing I’m upset about this.”

Chris grinned at his partner. “You’re excused.”

“You piss me off so badly sometimes I don’t know whether to smack you or kiss you. How can you sit there so calmly when Brian and Justin are going through hell? You’re supposed to be Justin’s friend! I haven’t known Brian anywhere near as long as you’ve known Justin and I’m extremely upset about this situation.” Alex accentuated his verbal tirade with sporadic pokes of his finger against Chris’s chest.

Chris grabbed his boy’s wrist and brought the tightly clenched fist to his lips placing a little kiss against the white knuckles. “I’m upset too, halfling. I just don’t think we can be any help to them if we don’t keep our cool. Justin knows I’m here for him and if he needs anything I’m sure he’ll ask.”

Alex opened his hand and cupped his Master’s cheek. “Brian won’t ask. He’ll clam up and act all macho, growling and spitting like a hurt cat. We have to do something to help them.”

Chris pulled his partner against his chest, hugging him tightly. “We will.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Justin entered the loft and immediately headed for the playroom. He knew he’d find Brian running on the treadmill and wanted to make sure his boy was doing okay. As expected, he found Brian drenched in sweat, breathing extremely hard, and pushing his body recklessly by steadily increasing the speed of the treadmill. He made sure he had his boy’s attention before approaching as he didn’t want to startle Brian and possible cause him to hurt himself. He reached out and pushed the button that would slow the treadmill down and finally switched it off.

Brian yanked the earplugs out of his ears and gasped a bit breathlessly, “What the fuck?”

“You’re done. I’m not about to let you punish yourself over this thing with Gus. Go take a shower and we’ll talk.” Justin turned to leave so he could get some towels for Brian.

Brian bent over holding his sides and trying to catch his breath. “Fuck you.”

Justin rounded and advanced on Brian. “I know you’re hurting, but you won’t take it out on me, and you’re not going to goad me into punishing you either. So, suck it up and go take a shower.”

For a brief moment, Brian’s hazel eyes flashed with rebellious fury. Justin reached out and caressed his boy’s face. “Everything is going to be alright, cookie. I promise.”

The tension seemed to deflate out of Brian’s body and he sagged, leaning against the machine and Justin. “I just feel so helpless.”

“You’re not helpless. I’ve made arrangements to meet with a lawyer. We’re not going to take this lying down.”

Brian sighed audibly and nodded his head. “I know.”

“Good. Go take a shower and meet me in the bedroom.” Justin winked and grinned.

“Not the playroom?” Brian looked into Justin’s eyes expectantly.

Justin shook his head. “No, not with you in this mood.”

Brian’s shoulders slumped a bit. “I’ll meet you in the bedroom.”

“Good boy.” Justin gave Brian a quick kiss and headed out leaving Brian to take his shower.

Brian rushed through his shower and walked into the bedroom wearing nothing but a towel around his waist. He never knew exactly what to expect when dealing with Justin, and he actually loved that. It was never boring and he was always satisfied.

Justin smiled at Brian, walked over to his partner, pushed Brian’s head to the side and attacked the elegant neck that was revealed by sucking, licking, nibbling and biting his way up to the earlobe and back down to the collar that gleamed on his boy’s neck.

Brian tangled his fingers in the blond hair pulling Justin’s mouth away from his neck so he could look into the desire filled blue eyes. He dipped his head placing a chaste little kiss on Justin’s lips and pulling back waiting for his partner to open his eyes before leaning in again to repeat the brief touch. Brian held Justin’s head in place so he was the one in charge of the kiss and continued to tease and taunt with quick flicks of his tongue.

Justin tried to deepen the kiss but Brian pulled back each time and waited before continuing his assault. “Kiss me, damn it!”

Brian chuckled softly. “Is that an order?”

Justin growled low in his throat. “I think you’re getting too sure of yourself, cookie.”

“Ah-ah. You said we weren’t going to play, so that means I can take the lead a little.” Brian bent down and nibbled on the full bottom lip before pulling back.

Justin reached up sliding his fingers through Brian’s hair trying to force his boy to kiss him properly. “You’ve become a bossy little bottom, haven’t you?”

Brian kissed the tip of Justin’s nose. “I’m not a bottom. I’m versatile. I just happen to enjoy submitting to you. You should feel privileged and honored.”

Justin smiled radiantly. “I do. Now, would you fucking kiss me?”

“Who sounds like the bossy little bottom now?” Brian touched his nose to Justin’s.

Justin licked his lips. “Damn right, I’m bossy whether on bottom or top. Think you have what it takes to satisfy me?”

“I know I do.” Brian slowly started walking toward the bed taking Justin with him. He pushed Justin back and watched him bounce on the bed for a second before scrambling up leaving enough room for him to crawl on the bed too. He ran his hands up the slightly muscular legs, over the taut stomach, and finally across the hard chest finding the nipples and pinching slightly.

Justin arched his back and hissed softly as he felt the pinching pain mix with the wet heat of Brian’s mouth engulfing his hard shaft. His hips rose as he tried to push deeper into that talented mouth only to be restrained by strong hands holding on to his hips. His fingers found their way back into the soft hair tugging and pulling silently demanding more.

Brian lifted his head and used his tongue to bathe a path to the base before seeking out the vein and pressing against it as he worked his way back to the tip. He ran the back of his tongue across the slit before circling the head a few times only to press the tip of his tongue inside flicking gently.

Justin rolled his head from side to side gasping from the intense sensations flowing through his body. “Fuck me already!”

Brian chuckled around the tip of Justin’s cock before sitting up to grab the necessary supplies from the bedside table. He quickly lathered his fingers and bent back to the task at hand.

Justin groaned as he felt Brian’s throat constrict around him at the same moment he felt a finger pressing inside. He released Brian’s head to grip handfuls of the sheet as he thrust his hips upwards. His lungs seemed to expand on their own as he sucked in more air, feeling a second finger penetrate, stretching him and causing a delicious burn to start in his toes and work slowly up his legs.

Brian twisted his fingers moving them in and out for a few moments before curling them to seek out that sensitive bundle of nerves. He wiggled his fingers as he continued to suck and swallow using his free hand to cup and squeeze the heavy sack as well as the base of Justin’s cock. He enjoyed the sounds that he was forcing out of his partner and continued to torment him until he heard the change in Justin’s breathing, signaling that he was about to come. Brian lifted his head and pulled his fingers out, stopping all sensations simultaneously and causing Justin to groan loudly.

Brian grabbed the condom, ripping it open with his teeth and sliding it on his aching shaft. He positioned himself between Justin’s spread legs lifting his partner’s hips until he had the right angle and pushed inside slowly.

Justin moaned as he felt the pleasurable burn ripple across his body. He wrapped his legs around Brian’s waist and tightened them pulling his boy forward. He used the strength of his legs to fuck himself on Brian’s cock, too impatient to wait.

Brian gasped and pressed deeper, losing himself in the tight, wet heat. He felt Justin’s legs gripping him tighter and yanked on the slim hips forcefully plunging deeper. He rocked his hips faster and faster purposely keeping the pace steady instead of the chaotic thrusts his partner seemed to crave. He reached down and very slowly pumped on the hard cock between their bodies giving Justin only about half the stimulation he was receiving.

Justin placed his hand over Brian’s and fisted himself hard and fast, throwing his head back and arching his body as he shot stream after stream onto his chest.

Brian felt the walls gripping him in spasms and cried out as he emptied himself into the condom and collapsed onto Justin’s chest, breathing harder than he’d been breathing when he got off the treadmill. Between gasping breaths, he asked, “Are you satisfied?”

Justin chuckled weakly. “Ask me when I’m not dead.”