- Text Size +

JUSTIN

 

So, because my nature tends toward the ridiculous, I thought it was time to figure out MM. I couldn’t get a read on him. I mean, a guy cheats on you, why try to become someone you in no way could be? Brian wasn’t thrilled when I told him that I was going with Emmett to Babylon, but really, MM deserves someone to help him figure out that ‘stud’ doesn’t get absorbed through osmosis.

 

When we got here the first thing I realized is that dancing is not MM’s lot in life. 

 

“Honey, this is what comes with the Kinney school of dancing. For your BOYFRIEND (and really why does Emmett find it necessary to say that loud enough for everyone to turn and look at me?) just being on the floor was all it took for the guys to flock to him. So MM (I just love they all seem to want to use the name) who really doesn’t have Brian’s charisma, somehow thinks that’s how it’s done.” He tells me.

 

“The squad would so go all ‘Dancing with the Stars’ on this.” I tell him.

 

“I know, but Baby, your squad are Team Brian, so MM really just get’s on their nerves.” He tells me.

 

I scowl as once again some guy hits on Brian. I mean, don’t they see I brought our daughter with me and this could hurt her mental development if I go all crazy babymama on the assholes who seem to think he’s free game. At first Emmett was kind of leery of me bringing Sunny with me, but she’s too young to stay by herself. Rocky and Regina are still having a few jealousy issues with Sunny, but that’s natural when a new baby comes, right? Plus I’m meeting all sorts of nice people who really seem to want to pet my baby on my lap. I just wish Brian would quit scowling every time they reach down to give Sunny love. 

 

I smile when I see Daphne and the squad come in, but then get confused when I see Deb, Mel, and Lindsay following behind them. I was just glad my ass was out of spanking range for Deb, she seems to think ‘if it’s there, spank it’. I think maybe her and Carl must have some serious S&M going on and God why did I just think that? I turn and see MM taking off his shirt and really no, just no. 

 

“Has anyone told him that that scruff on his chest is just not attractive?” Daphne grabs Sunny.

 

“Honey, I’ve tried but he’s my son.” Deb tells her.

 

“Maybe introduce him to like a spa day?” September tells us.

 

“Girl we tried, but the minute he saw wax, he ran like a gay man escaping a lesbian orgy.” Emmett tells her and gets a smack from Mel.

 

“Why are we here again? Because Justin, there is just no helping that.” Marie tells me as we all stare at Michael.

 

What do we see but MM jumping on the bar trying to shake his ass at a guy who is way out of his league. Brian of course nods to the bouncers he has on either side of me to get him down. Ted was hovering with Blake around Brian to keep him out of muncher range. I figured out that if they think Brian’s alone, they attack. Well at least Lindsay does, which really begs the question why would someone pick a father for your child that your spouse barely tolerates? But then I think that Mel and Brian fight just because Lindsay likes it. 

 

Which once again raises the question of why did my HBF bring Brian’s LBF and surrogate Mom with her?

 

“Justin, we needed more women because you men are starting to outnumber the squad.” She tells me.

 

“So once again this is so you girls can out vote us boys?” I ask her.

 

“Of course, because us girls are more mature than you boys.” She really had to look at MM as if he’s the example for the rest of us.

 

I grab Sunny, because no way are they poisoning my girl with their estrogen, and smile when the guys surround me to give Sunny some attention. Which gets Brian to glare, but really he needs to realize that socialization is good for babies. 

 

When I get up to go to the restroom, I roll my eyes when Brian takes Sunny away. I was going to make sure she didn’t see anything that wouldn’t traumatize her. I scoot sideway around Deb because I can see that spanking hand twitching. I really think she should be spanking her son’s ass for not understanding that it’s just not sexy to lick a pole people slide their asses down. He sees me, then smirks as he whispers something to a guy standing near the stage. Then I see that guy turn to another and it's like watching a cell divide as each additional person whispers to another and another. Nearing the bathroom, a guy grabs me and whispers “First guy to get Kinney in the backroom, wins” then turns to tell another guy.

 

I walk in a stall and really have to wonder why I thought MM was worth the time. Before I could shut the door, Brian came in and locked us in. He had that ‘bend over’ look, which no matter how hard I try I haven't been able to say no to. I was saved, which I no longer see that way when there's sex to had, by a bunch of bitching queens.

 

“Honey, if anyone is gonna get some Kinney, it's not one of you trolls.” We hear.

 

“Did I miss something?” Brian whispers, licking my ear.

 

“Like he'd want your ass when he could gave this.” I hear a slap, which could compete with Deb’s.  

 

Of course I needed to see said ass, because sorry, but my vanity just needed to compare. Standing on the toilet I look over the top of the stall, then look down as Brian starts pulling my zipper down.

 

“Did you see the twink, he's looks like a teenager, and he brought a kitten here.” 

 

“Kinney could do so much better.”

 

Really I would have commented, but I was a bit busy biting my lip when Brian took me in his mouth. Take that bitches… well no, I'll take it happily. Grabbing the top of the stall because it's just not sexy to fall in the toilet, I look out at the guys who haven't noticed me and smirk as they continue to talk trash about me. MM came in as Brian, who really must have been a boy scout enters me with his fingers.

 

“I guess it's time for the rules and what the winner gets.” MM announces.

 

“Honey, knowing that I'll get the ‘Stud’ is all I care about. I heard he's nine and will make you feel like he's been there all week.”

 

Brian scowls and really, why does anyone being wrong by the extra half an inch bother him? 

 

“Hang on.” Brian whispers as he gets a condom and puts it on. 

 

So hanging on I kind of forgot the bets being made and enjoyed him sliding into me. His upper arm strength is just AMAZING. 

 

“For the winner, I will give the key to the infamous loft…” MM stops when I'm sure I could have screamed harder.

 

Then I just didn’t care, because Brian angles himself just right. So concentrating on reaching my orgasm seemed rather important at that moment, and yes, reach it I did, moaning Brian’s name as loud as possible. When Brian finished, I hopped down, praying I wouldn’t fall on my face, but into Brian’s sweat soaked chest would do. I waited for my legs to cooperate and opened the stall to my audience.

 

MM stood open mouthed as I trotted over and plucked the key out of his hand. I turned and looked at ‘My Ass is Better’, and it wasn't. Smiling as Brian smacked MM in the head and dragged my smirking ‘much better ass’ out the door.

 

BRIAN 

 

Handing Sunny off to Ted, I followed behind the twat. Does he not realize the kinds of perverts that fill my club? Seriously, one more jackass comes up to pet Justin and I'm not responsible for the carnage.

 

Following him, I noticed a guy whispering in his ear but then he just turns around and walks off. So I follow Justin, because those pants need to come off. It wasn’t until I was attempting to get Justin’s pants off that I hear guys talking about me, but the only thing I care about is the ass in this stall. Listening to them talk about Justin did not distract me from my goal. He seemed get a bit offended about someone saying something about his ass being better. But then, how the hell did I lose half an inch? Fuck them, no, better yet fuck Justin. 

 

Justin took off after a short breather and I watch as he snatches the key to my loft out of MM’s hand and stare down a guy who could compete with pancakes for flat asses. I glare at Mikey, because he and I are going to have a talk about where that key came from. When the guys seem way too interested in my twat, who seemed to be just too happy, I dragged him out and sat my ass down, pulling him onto my lap at the bar. 

 

“Brian, have you heard what’s going on?” Emmett comes up looking worried, until Justin hands him a key. “What’s this Baby?” He ask Justin.

 

“I won.” Justin smirks at Mikey standing in front of us, arms crossed.

 

“No you didn’t, because the object of the bet was to get him away from you.” Mikey sneers, trying to reach for my key.

 

“Mikey, touch that key and you might want to move back to Portland.” I warn, grabbing it and putting it in Justin’s pocket. “Where did you get this key?” I ask him.

 

“It’s my key, the one you gave me and I need it back. The winner is the guy who gets you in the backroom.” He tells me.

 

“Well, I’d take Brian to the backroom but he seems to have this thing about my ass being seen by the masses, so sorry, but no ‘Brian Penis Sighting’ for you tonight.” Justin tells him.

 

“Brian, are you really going to have everyone thinking you're settling for a twink when there are so many better options out here?” He asks me, while Justin giggles. “You won’t be laughing when he gets tired of your ass.” Mikey tells him, which seems to make Justin laugh even harder. “What the fuck is so funny?” Mikey asks, not liking that Justin isn’t taking him seriously.

 

I think Mikey figured it out when Ma grabbed him by the ear. Deb had been walking up to us when Emmett must have told her what Mikey’s been up too. We watched as she dragged him out while he screamed that she couldn’t treat him like this anymore. Deb stopped when the Squad all yelled Deb got a 10 for technique. My twat got our baby back and followed behind Deb, which as usual means I follow my twink.