- Text Size +

BRIAN 

 

I swear, one sentence and Justin just seems to know. He sat there like he'd gone into shock. When Deb yells for us to sit down, Justin is suddenly all over me. Not that I mind, but I kind of expected him to run. Mikey of the polyester nightmare, ran up to his old room, and came down dressed in jeans I could swear I met him wearing when we were fourteen. I knew it when he had to work at sitting down. Justin tilted his head to look at Mikey’s ass, but then smiled. 

 

“Mine’s better.” He whispers, almost crawling on my lap.

 

“Justin sit in your chair.” Mom, it's really fine, leave Justin right where he is, but alas, he listened.

 

“So you guys know each other?” Emmett just couldn’t leave it alone, but hey, Justin the monkey is back.

 

“It was a lost weekend, just fun, since someone never called me again.” Ben tells us, and I didn't call because it defeats the purpose of lost weekends. 

 

“Brian never really bothers past getting off.” Mikey so helpfully adds, and did he just bat his eyes at the professor? 

 

“Well I'm in town, maybe we could catch up.” Ben tells me, and you know the hand job Justin’s trying to perform behind his back, just doesn't make Ben’s bad flirting seem as bad.

 

“Brian's busy with his BOYFRIEND, but I'm available.” Mikey tells him, and you know you raise them, but you just can't make them learn the art of pickup.

 

“JUSTIN?” Ben looks at me as if it's hard to believe, which, the fact I can cum while pissed at the way he looked at Justin, AMAZING.

 

“I figured if I was going to do a relationship, it might as well be with someone who would put me to sleep.” I tell him, because he will not insult Justin.

 

“I'm just surprised you're going for well, not the type you went for.” Ben tells me.

 

“When I tricked I went for anyone who I could never see getting past one night, you know, like you.” I tell him. 

 

“Brian can we get to know Ben?” Mikey scowls at me. Justin leaning back to suck my tongue, just made me happy, so let the asshole bore us.

 

“Sure, when there’s something I care to know about him.” I tell him.

 

“So Ben, you’re a college professor?” Mel asks, but I can tell she’s just hoping to get Ben to stop.

 

“Yes, and I write too.” Ben told her.

 

“Wow, I’d love to read anything you wrote.” Mikey and a book without pictures, never gonna happen.

 

“I could loan you the book, since Ben made it required reading. I guess someone needed to buy the book.” Justin has claws.

 

“I just felt that you could read something with substance.” Ben tells him.

 

“Brian you should read it, you drink enough coffee.” Justin kisses my ear.

 

“It might have been too hard for a college student to follow, but I’m sure I could enjoy it.” Mikey tells Ben.

 

“I find that Justin’s generation tends to be into things like superheroes, and not real people with real struggles.” Ben tells us. Poor Mikey and the Captain Astro shirt.

 

“Your book was unrealistic, you seemed to want your characters to all be perfect. In real life, people are flawed and really, by the end I couldn’t really see any growth, it was like they back peddled into the roles they started in, so the journey you seemed to want to portray ended up giving the overall feel that you were just filling pages. How could you call it real when a guy starts out on a cliff, trying to figure out how to have meaning in his life, and at the end just acts like the whole journey didn’t teach him anything? I mean you're sitting there saying that I couldn’t understand, but it’s hard to understand when you didn’t really grow your characters.” Justin tells him, and I know even I was kind of staring. I look at Mom and she doesn’t seem very surprised at his speech.

 

“Wow Baby, that was really insightful.” Emmett was even at a loss for words.

 

“I figured if I had to read the crap, I would at least try to understand it.” Justin tells Ben.

 

“I just found out Justin was dating Brian. I was hoping that Brian and Justin wouldn't mind but I want to throw a party for them.” Jen tells us, but I think she got that her son wasn’t thrilled with her guest, so distract she did.

 

“Wow that would be fun, I could bring Ben.” Mikey tells everyone.

 

“Hey MM, love the Captain Astro shirt.” Justin tells him. 

 

Emmett pulls Justin away before he has a chance to entertain us some more. Really, did he forget Lindsay, the sperm hunting lesbian, yep, because she practically throws herself in the chair next to Drew. Drew told me that if he didn't love Emmett he'd have moved to another planet by now. I'm just happy it's him and not me.

 

JUSTIN 

 

At first I was a little bit, possibly a lot upset, but when Ben gave Brian the look, I was over it. I didn’t achieve my non relationship to have Ben ruin it. The part that bothered me was that Ben seems to really hate me for some reason. 

 

“Are you really jealous?” Emmett asks, laughing. 

 

“No, well a little, but only because Ben acted like it didn't matter that Brian and I are together.” I tell him. “What?” I ask, when he stares at me.

 

“Baby, you do know that you’ve done the one thing that no one else ever accomplished, don’t you?” He asks me. 

 

“What?” I ask him.

 

“Brian Kinney, chasing a relationship. It’s something we never thought he’d do. The guys on Liberty Avenue are in awe of the Twink that tamed the Stud. A few guys have suddenly taken to wearing slippers to see if Brian would look, they really haven’t figured out it’s you, not the cute slippers.” Emmett tells me.

 

“Really, it’s just comfortable, and well, I think I look cute in them.” I tell him, smiling at my slippers.

 

“Emmett, the sperm stalker has your man.” Ted tells him.

 

Emmett and I lean in to look, and yep she’s still going, kind of like the bunny, only not really as cute. I glare at Ben who moved over by Brian, MY BOYFRIEND.

 

“Sweetie, we all know.” Emmett comments as he glares at LBF.

 

“Yeah, since you know, you guys practically live together.” Ted comments looking between us.

 

“Want to bet on how long it takes Brian to kick Ben’s ass?” Ted asks us.

 

“It would be better to bet on how many insults Brian will issue during dinner, because he really didn’t like the way Benny boy talked in front of Baby.” Emmett tells us.

 

Why does Ben just go after the usual, you know MM? Maybe Ben would like that hot pie in his lap, well I really wanted pie, so whip cream it is. I head for the refrigerator to get my weapon. Brian grabs me and hauls me down in his lap. Which means Ben had to stare at me and not Brian.

 

“So Justin, did you ever manage to make a go with your art?” Really, was he this big of an asshole when I thought he was all that?

 

“I snatched him up when I every campaign that featured his art got us the account. In fact, Ted didn’t you tell me that Justin put us over the ten million mark in revenue?” Brian tells him and you know Ben really just can’t win against my Brian.

 

“Oh, he was always trying to break into the art scene.” Ben tells us, as if it was a pipedream.

 

“He should, Justin’s work is really good for his age.” Lindsay tells Ben, not looking pleased with the way he was treating me. Um, GO LBF, not something I ever thought I’d be saying.

 

“Is there some reason you seem to be putting Sunshine down?” Deb glares.

 

“No, it’s just he never really seemed to be very serious about anything, so it’s nice that he managed to get a job.” Ben tells her, as if he didn’t just insult me again.

 

“Well I decided that I didn’t want to be a teacher, but instead you know, actually accomplish something.” Dear good teachers, I didn’t mean you. 

 

“I wanted to help my students accomplish their goals.” Ben tells me.

 

“It would help if you didn’t put them to sl…” I like when Brian kisses me spontaneously, but I was working on an insult.

 

“Justin has always managed to accomplish anything he set his heart on.” Mom tells him, not looking happy.

 

“Really, maybe I should see one of the campaigns, but ads are really just a way to confuse consumers into thinking they want something, when they really don’t.” Ben tells us.

 

“Hey, maybe you should have come to me, you know, since I could have probably gotten your book to sell to more than your students.” Brian tells him.

 

After that it was like everyone hurried to eat. Ben seemed to more interested in talking to MM. I was really disappointed in him for acting like this, he’s really not this bad normally. Or was I just to blinded at the time to see it? 

 

When I was coming out of the restroom, Ben was standing there, and I just didn’t see any reason to care what he thought anymore.

 

“Justin, my behavior was completely out of line.” Ben tells me.

 

“Not going to disagree with you, but you know, I’m not an airhead who you can treat like shit.” I tell him.

 

“No, you're a student who wouldn’t give me the time of day.” He tells me.

 

What? Did he not realize my ten million questions and constant running into him was my way of showing interest. I think about it for a minute and realize that maybe he just took it as a student needing help in his class. 

 

“You like guys like MM.” I tell him, because it always seemed that way.

 

“MM?” He asks me.

 

“Michael… you know, Deb’s son… as in the guy sitting next to you at dinner… really how do you miss him… brunett, tongue hanging out… you know what, when we get back to the table look left, you might get a blow job out of it.” I tell him when he’s still staring at me blankly.

 

How on earth does anyone not notice MM?