- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is the end of Brian's chase of Justin but if you want to see more as in possibly a series let me know or I can just stop here. Then next would be My Reluctant Fiance.

BRIAN

 

You know, three cats are the same as four, especially when Justin changed his locks and tendered his resignation by text. When he left the club, I tried to follow but he turned off all ways of tracking him down to pout. I ended up going to Michael’s apartment three days later and taking baby Astro from him. Justin never needs to know that one. I texted that Ally was on her way and hoped it would get him to unlock the door because my next caveman move was to have the door removed.

 

“I moved!☺” was the text I received back.

 

The phone was back on, so I turned on Justin finder, and smiled at the address. I'm sure he did this to be a twat, but hey, he just made what I wanted to do easier. Driving to ‘killer mansion’, which really, he needs to stop calling it that, my first thought was furniture. Looking at Ally, it might be better not to join the PJ Queen brigade by carrying her around, so home first. Getting to the driveway I didn’t expect all the cars that were there. Lindsay and Gus ran out, waiting as I got out.

 

“Hey we’re going for pizza, but Justin told me to tell you he's upstairs.” Lindsay grabs Gus and they drive off.

 

“Ally, Daddy better be out of trouble.” Shit I'm talking to cats now.

 

Walking up the stairs past way too many people, I decided Justin was going to make up for three days. Emmett comes down and I hand off Ally, because I'm not going to hear that what I'm going to do to the twat could scare Ally.

 

“If I see anyone but Justin for the next two hours, I'll really give everyone a reason to call this ‘killer mansion’.” I tell him.

 

“Good luck telling Mommy.” He smirks, taking Ally.

 

You know what, I don't care. I walked into what is the master bedroom and there he stood next to Jen. Instead of saying anything, I just threw him over my shoulder and walked into the room next door, oh look, a new bed. I patted my favorite ass and threw him down. He seemed to clue in that now was not the time to argue, but helpfully took off his clothes. I guess when you're used to three to four times a night, it sucks to abstain. Undressing, I shook my head no when he reached for me.

 

“I'm done chasing you.” I tell him.

 

“But…”

 

“Before we do anything, you have to admit the truth.” I tell him.

 

“Um, couldn’t we…” I backed up, because he's going to say it. “Are you seriously blackmailing me?” He asks.

 

“Call it whatever you want, I want to hear you admit that this is more.” I tell him, pointing to the two of us.

 

“Fine, you're my boyfriend.” He mumbles.

 

“I didn’t hear you.” I tell him, stroking what he wants.

 

“BRIAN KINNEY IS MY BOYFRIEND!” He screams.

 

“WE KNOW!” seems to come from everywhere.

 

At that point, I got what I wanted, so he gets what he wants. Walking to the bed I lay on top of him and kiss my boyfriend. Then I let him turn us over so he can kiss down my chest. I have to say, three days makes Justin a hungry boy, because he engulfed my cock, then used his hands to massage my balls. I think he's missed the protein, because he was hitting all the right spots, and sorry, but three days just means my swimmers were tired of waiting. So with a twirl of his tongue and the use of those artistic fingers, I delivered what he wanted. Of course my twat knows to reach for the condom, because round two is raring to go. Which is when I noticed he seemed to have known this was what three days would lead to.

 

I groaned as his ass enveloped me and waited until I saw the look he gives me to move, so flipping us while staying inside him I gave him a few power thrusts, then held him still as I angled to hit his sweet spot. He really needs to work on not letting everyone know what we are doing, but pulling him up to seal his mouth to mine does the trick. That move just had him moan as it seated him with every inch of me. We moved in a way that comes from knowing your lover. When he grabbed my hand I knew what he wanted, and stroked him in time with my thrusts. When he came, I knew he'd been good because he covered us. I kept going because I’ve been good enough that it wouldn’t be a problem to cum again. I finally felt my favorite tingle and let go.

 

Laying beside him, I think maybe now I can get him to say yes to the ring.

The End.
starlight is the author of 43 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 26 members. Members who liked Chasing Justin also liked 657 other stories.
This story is part of the series, How to marry Justin. The next story in the series is My Reluctant Fiance.