- Text Size +

JUSTIN

 

I stayed in my room until I didn’t have a choice, Rocky and Regina were staring me down. I was getting that look cats get when they're contemplating eating you because you haven't fed them. I'd been hiding since the squad tried to play dress up with me. Daphne tried to entice me out by saying she was ordering pizza. But I held firm until Regina nipped my toe, then I figured it was time to face the squad, because when she started licking my toe it didn’t seem like she was cleaning it. I also figured it must be safe because after the doorbell rang the squad got quiet, which hopefully means they're too busy chewing.

 

I opened my door and looked down the hall but didn't see anyone. Walking away from my living room, I crept into the kitchen. As much as pizza sounded good, I just didn’t want to be their barbie doll today. Since none of them were in the kitchen I ran and grabbed catfood, opened my refrigerator, and grabbed the leftover chinese from yesterday. Turning with my bounty, I end up letting it fall to the floor when a smirking asshole was standing behind me. Okay, so he was a sexy smirking asshole, but really, I was trying to hide and the noise from the can had to alert the squad like zombies looking for Brian, I mean brains.

 

“What are you doing?” He asks me, still smirking.

 

“Better question is, what are you doing in my house? And could you please be quiet, the squad might hear you.” I whisper.

 

“Squad?”

 

“You know, the women who for some reason think I should model underwear for them.” I tell him.

 

“You mean the giggling hens who left a few minutes ago?” He asks, and really, he couldn’t have just told me I was safe.

 

“Yeah, I sometimes don’t think they remember that I’m not built like… well you, and probably would disappoint them when they don’t see muscles… and why are you here again?” I ask.

 

“Emmett was really worried when you left without eating and told me to come and get you for dinner.” He tells me.

 

“I just couldn’t stay to watch MM’s greatest pick up lines, which weren’t that great.” I tell him, opening up the cans when Regina hops on my table and gives me the ‘Open the food’ look.

 

“MM?” He asks me.

 

“Mickey Mouse, I just shortened it to MM in my head.” I tell him.

 

“So you want to get dressed and come with me to dinner at Emmett’s tonight?” He asks me.

 

“Is MM going to be there? Because I don’t really want to have him leer at me again. Have any of you told him that his leers are more scary than sexy, because really, there is just a time when you have to be honest with people.” I tell him, babbling because I’m not used to having hot guys talk to me.

 

“As far as I know, Mikey is out giving his best ‘Stud’ impression, so no guarantee that he won’t show up drunk as shit with the troll of the night.” He tells me, looking through my cabinets. “Normally I’m not big on dinners at friends, but it was something better to do than what MM wanted, so can you get dressed?” He asks me.

 

“I didn’t even say I was going.” I cross my arms.

 

He walked towards me while I backed up into a wall. I watch as two arms cage me in and he leans over me. “Why not come, you might like the view.” He whispers to me.

 

Sliding under his arms, I escape, even though I really didn’t want too. Running to my room and praying I can keep from just stripping naked and running back, because I really want too, but I promised myself no more guys that can’t get serious.

 

“So, Emmett told me you’re meeting with Head Asshole.” Brian asks from my doorway, thank God I had my pants on already, although maybe I should wear a loose fitting shirt.

 

“I really can’t understand why he can’t just be happy that I do pretty much any campaign his company asks me to. They keep upping the offer and I know if they hit the three hundred mark, my ass is going to be sitting in a chair at Kinnetik, but I really hate having to show up nine to five at any job.” I tell him, looking at the new shoes and then staring at my favorite slippers. I put them on and decided they can all just deal with it.

 

“Nice choice, but mine’s bigger.” Brian tells me, walking out of the room.

BRIAN

 

Driving with Justin and penis one and two, I refrain from asking what’s with the slippers. His fashion sense is just, out there. I just hope Emmett can keep from opening his big mouth tonight, I really want to surprise Justin tomorrow. Of course he just gave me the magic number, which was lower than I was willing to go.

 

“Why don’t you want the job?” I ask him.

 

“I promised myself that I'd never become my father, who thinks being an artist is just my way of rebelling. He thinks if I'd just give up my ‘hobby’, I'd also realize I'm not really gay. I moved here because I really hated him showing up with some poor business associate’s daughter telling me I was going to start dating. It was getting to the point where my mother started showing up with guys just to piss him off. I figured it was better to move then have to tell both of them they really have no idea what I look for. Mom’s cool, and she’s only doing it because she likes to see my dad squirm. It was fun, but it got to the point where I stopped opening my door anymore. Then Daphne was moving here for college and you know I can work from anywhere, so I figured why not. Then it was like girls everywhere, every day, and now I’m starting to think maybe I should just find a cabin in the woods and hide out with Rocky and Regina because the girls are constantly trying to hook me up or at least make me get dressed everyday and… Wait, what was your question?” He asks me.

 

“I think you answered it.” I tell him.

 

“Oh good, because I tend to ramble, it’s not being used to be around guys that make me… Oh is this Emmett’s house?” He says as he opens the door and runs out. I wonder what I make him want.

 

Emmett opens the door and when Justin walks in he manages not to laugh, but hell even I didn’t know how I held it in. Drew on the other hand looked down and looked up to Justin’s face, raising an eyebrow.

 

“I like comfort and these were a present from my mom.” Okay, that was just too much, and even with him glaring at us, we snickered.

 

“Brian, if he balks tomo…” Ted stops when he sees Justin, it could be the shut the fuck up glare he got from me.

 

“Three Ted, make it three.” I tell him, seeing Justin look at us.

 

“Better than what you were going for.” Ted tells me.

 

“Let’s go eat, Baby ran out without eating today.” Emmett tells us and pulls Justin with him.

 

I think I just figured out a way to get Justin to at least go places with me, feed him. I watched as Emmett piled spaghetti on waiting for Justin to tell him when, it was only when you couldn’t tell there was a plate on the table that Justin smiled. I tilted my head to look at his frame and as he continued to pile it in I was starting to get jealous, because if this is how he eats, how the hell does he maintain such a slender figure? Emmett was smiling like Deb, watching him eat. Before Emmett could ask him a question, we heard a banging at the door and one guess who it was.

 

“Emmett, if he’s drunk again, I’m not going to be nice about it.” Drew warns.

 

“What's wrong?” Justin asks trying to swallow.

 

“Just a pain in the ass.” Blake tells him.

 

“Blake, I promised I was done placating him.” Ted tells him.

 

“MM.” I tell Justin.

 

“What does that mean?” Blake asks.

 

“It’s really stupid, but the first time I met him, Ted called him Michael and for some reason, I don’t know I started calling him Mickey Mouse in my head then that just got too long and I shortened it to MM. Is there some reason you guys seem to let him think he’s a player and not like, a dud?” Justin asks.

 

“You’d have to ask the guys here, because my opinion is, drop him off in the wrong neighborhood and hope he never makes it out.” Blake tells Justin.

 

“I can’t believe you guys would rather sit around playing stepford fags when we could all be getting laid tonight.” Michael says as he walks past a pissed off Drew.

 

“Not tonight Michael, we all told you we needed to spend time with our partners.” Emmett tells him.

 

Michael looks around the table, but when he sees Justin, he isn’t happy. “Why are you still hanging out with the twink?” He asks Emmett.

 

“I thought it would be nice to feed him, since you made him leave without his lunch today.” Emmett tells him.

 

“I have something he could eat.” Michael tells us all.

 

“Michael, you need to go.” Drew tells him.

 

“Brian, you really want to sit here and act like you’d rather be here? The guys at the club were lining up waiting for you to give them a tour of the backroom tonight. You know you’d rather be out tricking with me than at this lame ass dinner.” Michael tells us.

 

“Michael...” Emmett doesn’t finish because Mikey wasn’t finished.

 

“Maybe we should ask the twink if Brian thought he was good the other night. Brian for some reason wasn’t giving us details on if you…”

 

Drew had apparently had enough because he was hauling Michael out of the house. Justin shrugged and started eating. My phone rang and I didn’t bother to look because I knew.

 

“Emmett, thanks for feeding me, but the Asshole Kinney wants me there at eight, so I need to get going. Ted are you okay?” Justin goes over to pat him on the back.

 

“Fine, but did he just call y…” Ted stares at Justin and then at me.

 

“I guess I should stop that, but I’m not really big on getting up in the morning and for some reason even though I’ve said no numerous times, the asshole won’t give up.” Justin tells Ted who keeps looking at me.

 

“He can be persistent when he wants something.” Emmett laughs.

 

“You know him?” Justin asks.

 

“We’ve met, but I think I’ll let you make up your own mind.” Emmett tells him.

 

“I keep picturing this old perv who chases Cynthia around her desk. I mean he’s like always calling her when she’s off to get her to do things for him.” Justin tells us, then looks delightfully confused as they all laugh at me.

 

“He has been known for being a perv, but he bats for our team.” Blake is enjoying this way too much.

 

“And on that note, I think I’ll take Justin home, so he can be ready to deal with Head Asshole.” I tell them, which of course sends Emmett over the edge of laughter.

 

“I guess I should really curb my imagination, because I doubt calling him an asshole is going to win me any points with the guy.” Justin tells me in the car.

 

“Who knows, he might like your whoring enough that he wouldn’t care.” I tell him, smiling because really I want to meet Justin the whore, well, only if it’s for me.

 

“I swear, you always make it sound like one thing and my brain goes in a totally different direction.” Justin tells me.

 

“I figured after a first date, I had a little leeway.” I tell him.

 

“A what?’ He asks me.

 

“I took you out to dinner, so it counts.” I tell him.

 

“We are not dating, because I prefer to be asked, not told. Plus you have to pass the squad test.” He tells me.

 

“What’s the test? Because they seemed to just gawk and then tell me to have fun, before they left.” I tell him.

 

“Traitors, I’m going to hide all the chocolate and then make sure to only rent gory movies. You know what else, I’m changing my locks and not answering them any more. Then they can find some other GBF because I swear if I have to hear about one more menstrual cycle, I’m going to let Rocky and Regina just eat my ears…” He babbles. I couldn’t help it, I kissed him to shut him up and then he ran out of the car yelling about women being the end of his dick. Hey, I got to first base on a date, score one for Head Asshole.