- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I am working on the other story it's just taking more time.

JUSTIN

 

I really wanted to throw the alarm clock across the room, but since I put it out of reach for that reason, I made myself slide out of bed. Six in the morning is just wrong in so many ways, why don’t all the workers of the world unite and tell their bosses they refuse to come in until a reasonable hour. Regina was not happy when my blanket came with me, tossing her from the bed. I turned and looked up to Rocky giving me the evil eye, but he had managed to stay on the bed. I really didn't want to get up, my blanket still had that pocket of warmth that it gets at night. Maybe I could come up with an emergency sleep disorder that requires that I stay in bed until noon. While I was contemplating looking up online if such a condition exists, I heard my front door open and decided I was having my period. Hey, if girls can have them, I should be allowed, being the greatest GBF. I mean, don't they just stay in bed with a hot water bottle, eating sweets and avoiding anything that might make the hormones surging to kill all men from going thermonuclear. That's how I feel about getting up when there's a perfectly good bed that demands to be slept in, which of course won't fly when Daphne charges into my room, straight to the bags still sitting in the floor.

 

“It's time to join the real world.” She tells me.

 

I look behind her expecting the squad, but no one appears. So I look to her to explain how she escaped her cage alone.

 

“They don’t have classes until noon and refused to get out of bed to help me move your ass.” She tells me.

 

Raising my eyebrow because even the apocalypse wouldn't stop the squad if they thought I had any salacious gossip, she responded.

 

“Alright, I told them you'd be more likely to explain how you managed to hook up with that dream when you never leave the house if we weren't all begging.” She tells me.

 

“Or could it be that you were worried you'd find my dead body lying here today, because you opened my door and invited a possible serial killer in yesterday, and then left. Which reminds me, if you do ever find my body, could you make sure I wear the kitten slippers for my burial?” I ask her.

 

“Focus Justin, sex on legs comes in and Justin gets…” She stares at me to finish her sentence.

 

“Dinner.” I tell her.

 

“He took you on a date?” She asks, excited.

 

“No, Emmett wanted to feed me because MM, was too much for me and so I took off and came home and then you and the squad wanted me to model the see through jock strap which caused me to hide the parts that I tend to reserve for men. Of course you and the squad had to let the sexy smirking asshole in and I ended up running when I really wanted to model the underwear that you will never see on me for him, but then he sort of told me I’d like the view. Which I’m still not sure of, because did he mean him or the wall in the dining room?” I ask, still wondering about that.

 

“Justin, remember when I told you rambling makes it hard for me to figure out what the hell you're talking about?” She asks me.

 

“No, but if you’ll let me finish, somehow I seemed to amuse everyone when I was talking about the Asshole who thinks eight is a great meeting time. Then I was like telling him about how it couldn’t be a date because normally there’s the question, ‘would you like to go out’, but since there wasn’t that question, I told him it wasn’t a date, and that unless he could pass the squad test I wouldn’t date him, then he tells me that my HBFs just left me with him. And really, you guys don’t watch enough movies if you haven’t figured out that he could have been some guy looking to butcher my ass and steal my cats. Who will then end up sitting in his lair with my head in a jar for entertainment. I think I talked to the point that he kissed me just to shut me up.” I tell her, getting up and going to take a shower, because if I’m up, I might as well let the perv pitch at me. Hey, maybe I’m getting the whole doublespeak thing.

 

“Justin, he kissed you?” She smiles.

 

“That’s all you got from that conversation? Did you miss that he could have just wanted to add my head to his collection?” I ask, and jump in with my shorts on because Daphne has never gotten that I don’t plan to share my goodies with her.

 

“I’m really starting to get disappointed in you. You get a guy who the squad and I never thought would darken your door to show up, and the only thing you got was kissed?” She asks.

 

I just threw my underwear at her and closed the curtain.

 

“Hey, I’m going to get the clothes you WILL wear today.” Daphne tells me walking out.

 

I stood under the hot water thinking of all the things I could have done but didn’t, and well, you can guess. I was just finishing when I see someone come in, and I’m just glad Daphne wasn’t here a few seconds ago.

 

“Hey, can you throw me a towel?” I ask her.

 

The towel comes flying over the top of the curtain and I turn off the water, thinking my women seriously need to find men, because I’m starting to feel violated every time they follow me into a bathroom. Pulling open the curtain to mention this to Daphne, I stare blankly at her, well him, but it’s supposed to be her. I look up and, nope still not Daphne. I look around him and there she is, making all sorts of gestures that I want to yell ‘he can see you, idiot’. I smile and walk around him then grab the woman who seems to just let anyone into my house. I turn and watch him tilt his head at me dragging a smiling Daphne into my closet and shutting the door.

 

“Can you explain to me why you seem to think you can just let anyone in?” I ask her.

 

“He said he was here to get you for your meeting.” She tells me.

 

“Really, I swear this Kinney guy must think if he pulls out all the stops, I’m going to work for him.” I tell her.

 

“Justin, not that I mind hiding in your closet, but do you think we can get out and maybe I could do a few selfies with the guy?” She asks me.

 

I roll my eyes, not that she can see since I didn’t turn on the light, and walk out to see him laying on my bed with my cats staring at him. I get that, I mean a guy in Armani and a leather overcoat leaning back on my bed, well you get the idea.

 

“So you're my driver?” I ask him, because he must get tipped well to afford the car and clothes.

 

“You could say that, Kinney wants to make sure you show up. I volunteered to get you there.” He tells me.

 

“Do you like owe him a favor or something?” I ask him.

 

“Something, I really just came over to see what delightful outfit you chose to wear today.” He tells me, looking disappointed in my naked feet.

 

I grabbed the clothes that were on my desk and turned to the bathroom, locking them out this time.

 

BRIAN

 

“So how'd you meet Justin?” She asks me.

 

“He was bent over on the sidewalk.” I tell her.

 

She waits to see if I'll offer more, but then sits next to me pulls out her phone and snaps a picture of me and her on the bed. After, I assume, posting the picture, she gets up and stands at the end of the bed, guess it's time to pass her test.

 

“Do you know why this Kinney guy wants Justin so bad?” She asks me.

 

There are just so many ways to answer that question.

 

“Justin might think it's whoring, but the campaigns that were won call it good business.” I tell her, as the cats start sniffing me.

 

“He's just not into the whole office thing, Kinney better be offering him big incentives to give up his hermit existence.” She tells me.

 

“I wouldn’t mind offering him a big incentive, but we’ll have to see.” I tell her.

 

“Oh Shit.” She looks at me with big eyes. “He doesn’t know does he, because I doubt he’d be calling you asshole if he did?” She looks at the bathroom door.

 

“Nope, and I’d appreciate it greatly if you let him find out on his own.” I tell her.

 

“Justin, I’m going to go. Good luck.” She winks at me and takes off.

 

“Hey, do you think this is okay?” Justin asks me, coming out of the bathroom.

 

Emmett is going to be taking Justin shopping more often. I get up and walk around him, you know, just to check the fit. Justin's head follows me and I look down the white silk shirt and down to the pants that fall very nicely around the ass I’ve been dreaming about.

 

“I hope he doesn’t expect me to wear a tie. I really hate them.” He tells me, grabbing a pair of dress shoes out of his closet, and when he bends over I almost tell him we can be late.

 

To my disappointment he grabs a jacket and covers my view. I look to the cats and they are sitting at the end of the bed watching us.

 

 

Justin walks up and pats them and then I guess he just expects me to follow him. He opens his door and just walks out, leaving me to lock up for him. He seriously needs a keeper.

 

We get to Kinnetik and I had Ted set up the conference room. Justin sees Cynthia and runs over to see her. She looks at me trying to figure out what’s going on.

 

“So you’ve met Brian?” She asks Justin.

 

“Yeah, but why did Kinney send a driver to pick me up?” He asks her.

 

“He just loves to surprise people.” She tells him, looking at me in a way that makes me think my balls might be in trouble.

 

“Why not take Justin in the conference room, he's been really worried about meeting the Head Asshole.” I tell her, smiling.

 

“Brian, don’t get yourself in trouble because I run my mouth too much.” Justin tells me looking around like, well I’m going to overhear myself.

 

“Justin, why not go in and let me speak to Brian for a minute.” She tells him, giving me a glare.

 

“Hey, is that Ted? Does like, everyone work here?” Justin asks us, walking into the conference room.

 

“What the fuck are you up to?” She asks me.

 

“I want him and I’ll do what it takes to have him.” I tell her.

 

JUSTIN

 

I walk over to Ted and smile, I wish he’d told me that he worked here, I wouldn’t have said the things I said about his boss.

 

“How come you didn’t tell me you worked here?” I ask him.

 

“Until a deal’s done, my boss has us all under strict orders not to talk.” Ted tells me, handing me a folder. “I was asked to go over the folder with you and answer any questions you have.” He tells me.

 

I open it and it’s a standard contract until I see my doom. Mother humper how the hell am I supposed to say no now? “I don’t want to work in an office all day.” I tell him, because it’s true.

 

“We can work with you on that, but you’ll have to be here if we need you.” He tells me.

 

“I draw and send through my computer, so like when you buy stuff, no need for me to be there.” I tell him.

 

“Justin, it’s not like normal businesses, you're not expected to sit at a desk. The boss expects you to do what it takes to get him what he wants.” Ted tells me.

 

“Why does that sound like more than a job?” I ask, but then get distracted when Brian comes in and sits at the table.

 

“What do you think?” Brian asks me.

 

“I think I opened my big mouth and you told your boss what I said it would take to get me to sign.” I try to glare, but I’ve never really been able to pull it off, I think it’s the fact I still look like a preteen.

 

“If it gets you in bed with Kinnetik, then I’ll use whatever it takes to get you in bed.” He tells me.

 

I circle that in my head and it’s really not time for anything to be popping up, but pop up it did. Bad Justin. “So when am I going to meet my pimp?” I ask him.

 

“Are you signing?” Brian asks.

 

“Hello, do you not realize the amount of catnip Rocky and Regina are going to be able to get with this salary? If I didn’t sign they’d probably pack their toys and move in with someone who they wouldn’t consider too stupid for their luxurious tastes.” I tell him.

 

“Here use this pen.” Ted hands me the pen to my doom and I start signing, wanting to bang my head against the desk for giving up all my morals for the perv of Kinnetik.

 

When I finish Brian looks at me smirking. “Mr Taylor, welcome to my harem, I can’t wait to get acquainted with all the skills your whoring will do for me. Most people call me Brian Kinney, but I’ll let you call me Head Asshole.”

 

“OH.” Was all I could say and then wanted to slip under the table and die. So I did, until Brian leans under.

 

“Ready to show me your skills?” He smirks.