- Text Size +

BRIAN 

 

After being told the guy charges extra for threesomes, Justin giggled, and then asked where the food came from. Which seemed to lead to Brad telling Justin the recipe, while giving Justin’s ass a good look. I hauled Justin into the bedroom and covered said ass, because if anyone is getting that, it better be me. Then Justin runs out of the room when Brad tells him the food is done.

 

Sitting on the bed I hoped to use tonight, I dialed Ted, because regardless of my night not going as planned so far, it's going to.

 

“If you want me to let you off the hook for telling Blake, who obviously then told Emmett, something you were told to keep your mouth shut about, you'll come to my loft and take the hustler home.” I tell him, hanging up.

 

Walking out of my bedroom, there's the object of my many fantasies, stuffing his face. He looks up smiling, as if he's been saved from me again. 

 

“Brad, you should really think about cooking instead of what you're doing.” Justin tells him. 

 

“Cooking doesn't pay as well, but I like to give the illusion that it's more of a date then what I'm really here for.” He tells Justin, smiling.

 

Justin tells him to sit down and eat too. I glare, because Brad needs to go so Justin realizes that running is no longer an option for him. Ted walks in with Blake, and then Emmett runs in like his ass is on fire, with Drew behind him. Justin seems to think we all need to help Brad. It’s when Ted tells me that this was Mikey’s idea, that I decide there’s going to be one less player in Pittsburgh.

 

Of course Mikey had to make it easy for me to kill his ass by running in smiling, until he saw nothing but the hustler and Justin eating together.

 

“Brian, I payed for him to do more than eat with the twink.” Michael looks at me in disappointment. “Why are you even here?” He asks Justin, and really, I love Justin’s way of explaining things.

 

“Well, it started with someone telling me that we were dating, but you know, I really would have liked to be asked, not just told that we were on a date. So I decided that it couldn’t be dating, you know, because I was never really asked the question. Plus there’s the whole commitment thing that I’m just not sure about. I mean, he told me that he really kind of wasn’t into it, but then maybe he is, because there's the whole dates that aren’t dates. Then tonight he goes all caveman and hauls me here, but then Brad was here so I wasn’t sure what the plan was, but I was hoping it would save my hands from more callouses.” He tells us.

 

“What the hell is he talking about?” Michael asks me.

 

“Dating, you know when people go out and eat, talk, and general decide if the other person is worth their time. He doesn’t really get it.” Justin tells him pointing at me.

 

“Brian isn’t into that shit. Brian tell him, you're into tricking and partying, not dating.” Michael looks at me almost begging me to say it.

 

“See, that’s my problem with him.” Justin tells Michael.

 

“What?” I ask him, because if we can solve this then we get to the fun shit.

 

“You have the whole ‘not wanting a relationship’ vibe.” He tells me. 

 

“Yeah, he does.” Hustler Brad adds.

 

You know, I just don’t need the hustler, as well as MM, helping Justin think I’m in this for a trick.

 

“I want everyone out of my loft.” I tell Ted, and when Justin gets up I stop him. “Not you, we need to establish what I want.” I tell him.

 

“Brian, why are you wasting your time on the twink?” Mikey whines.

 

“Michael, it’s time to go.” Blake tells him, possibly saving Mikey from imminent death.

 

“No, I won’t let him ruin his life.” Mikey tells them yanking his arm from Blake.

 

“Let me clear up something for you Michael. While you were off playing hubby to the doctor, the rest of us didn’t freeze in time. Each one of us forged a new life that we like. The only reason we’ve been running around like six years ago, is because your mother was worried about you and the crazy shit you’re doing, so like the friends we were trying to be, we didn’t correct your assumption that we weren’t the same people we used to be. Brian isn’t the guy you knew, he’s changed and wants more than to be the life of the party for you.” Emmett tells him.

 

Mikey looked at me like I was supposed to tell Emmett he was wrong. When I didn’t say anything, but pointed to the door, Mikey’s shoulders slumped and he followed the rest of them out. I slammed it shut and turned the lock. Justin stood for a second but then ran to the bathroom, I whistled, as he was in a place I could work with. 

 

“Hey, I like your bathroom, but really, why not a tub?” He asks, looking for an escape.

 

“The shower has more room.” I tell him taking off my shirt.

 

“Um, you know we should like go eat, or, I know my cats hate to be alone, we should make sure they don’t have separation anxiety.” He tells me as I unbutton his shirt, which he doesn’t seem to mind.

 

“How about we stop talking for awhile.” I ask him.

 

“Because I’m nervous, and when I am I tend to talk a lot. You really don’t want me, but you think you do…” 

 

I think occupying his mouth was really in order.

 

Justin stood there letting me take off the boxers, and didn’t resist when I led him to the shower. I stared at the ass I’d been dreaming about and decided it was time for me to make it a reality.

 

JUSTIN

 

It wasn’t like I didn’t want him, it’s just I know myself, and if this is just a fuck and forget, he’s really going to have to get restraining orders. I could just see it, I’d be like everywhere trying to show him I’m the one for him, while he tried to tell me he didn’t do relationships. I’d be thinking of songs that showed him I was the one that he wants... wait, that is a song. Why am I thinking about this when he’s undressing me? 

 

Brian takes off the rest of his clothes and what was I thinking about again? Like a lamb being led to the slaughter, I just let him pull me, mesmerized, into the shower. When he started washing me I just stood there acting like a puppet letting him move me around. It was when his hands spread my ass that I kind of decided that maybe I should pay more attention to what’s going on in the real world. I could run tomorrow, because for one night I could finally find out if he can deliver on his optimistic promise.

 

Brian lowered to his knees and smiled as he swallowed me to the root and really I was impressed because he didn’t choke, but then I looked down and started to worry that I might, because the man was a whole lot more than I’ve ever tried before. OH SHIT, don’t cum, don’t cum, please don’t cum.

 

“Justin don’t hold back, because trust me, we are going to have a busy night.” Brian tells me turning me.

 

Did I say that out loud, and shit, never mind because those long fingers are really something. He slowly pushed them in and started prepping me and I kind of need to tell him something, but really, it’s not something you tell someone when you're halfway to losing your virginity. I mean I’ve had sex, but I top, because well, I’ve never trusted someone enough to bottom. Then I think I forgot to say anything because when I felt the blunt head of his dick pushing for entrance, I was too busy enjoying it to tell him. The pace was fast but really, I wasn’t complaining and when he came, instead of softening he pulled out his still hard dick and okay he’s not an optimist. 

 

When we got out of the shower he dried me, staying hard and really I was truly impressed by it, so much that I decided to reward him for it. Pushing him down on the bed I looked him in the eye as I when down on him. I swallowed and swallowed until I had that magnificent dick all the way to the root. I would have smiled but like I said my mouth was a bit busy. I was determined to see how many times it took for this tootsie pop… OKAY, I know you don’t care because you're probably more interested in the rest.

 

Levering up I grabbed a condom and put it on him. He wanted a RIDE, then he could lay back while I saddled up. And yes cowboy, it was a ride that would be felt for a couple days, but hey, if I’m already here then might as well enjoy myself. Brian flipped us staying inside me, and I’m going to give him a ten for that one, but then so far he’s close to twenty because the man seems to know exactly how to move. When he started stroking me in time with his thrusts I just decided to stop thinking and let him show me all his moves. 

 

Four hours and five orgasms later I really couldn’t move, but I needed to get away before I did something really stupid. I mean, no guy likes to hear ‘I think I love you’, because you lost your virginity to him.

 

Sliding out of the bed while he was dead to the world, I looked at my ex boss and stole his shirt. Calling a cab, I started to think maybe Pittsburgh wasn’t the place Rocky, Regina, and I could stay, because I wasn’t kidding when I told him I was a stalker waiting to happen. I got a cab and walked into my house, falling on the bed, I was sleeping almost the minute my head hit a pillow. 

 

I woke up thinking my cats were overfed but then looked down to see hands, and following the arms holding me down I looked up to see Brian glaring at me. 

 

“How did you get in?” I mean he seems to be all ‘breaking and entering’ without making any noise.

 

“September likes me.” He smirks.

 

“I’m going to make your life miserable.” I warn him.

 

“Go to sleep, but tomorrow we talk.” He tells me. 

 

Part of me wanted to keep him up all night just because he seems so smug about this, but then I guess he should be, because all I did was lay on his chest and go back to sleep trying to figure how I managed to let him catch me. Tomorrow’s soon enough to figure it out, because right now I just couldn’t think with him surrounding me.