- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Wherein much plottiness was had by all. Enjoy! TAG

Chapter 27 - Capitulation.



“Brian Kinney at a hetero wedding! I don’t believe it. Can somebody go look out the window and tell me if there are any pigs flying by?” Winnie’s disbelieving voice interrupted Brian’s contemplation of which of the hotties that made up his friends’ wedding party he was going to take home that night.


“Hey, if you’re going to give me a hard time, I can always leave, you know,” Brian shot back, grinning at the bride to soften his words.


“No. No. No. I just can’t believe I got you here. But now that I have, I’m not going to let you go,” Winnie grabbed hold of Brian’s arm and pulled him down so that the relatively diminutive woman could leave a kiss on his cheek. “I’m really happy you came, Brian. And not just because I won the bet with Jon, who swore you wouldn’t be caught dead within a mile of our wedding. I can’t wait to collect that twenty he owes me.” They both chuckled, thinking of the unassuming Jon whose dry wit was rare but always amusing. “So, are you going to shock me even more and tell me you brought a date as your plus one?”


“Fuck no!” Brian pretended to look scandalized, which elicited yet more giggling from Winnie. “I figured I’d just pick up one of your ushers and take him home as my very own special ‘Wedding Present’.”


“Good luck with that, Brian. I don’t think any of them are gay,” Winnie said, joining Brian in surveying the guys dressed in tuxes milling around at the other end of the hall.


When one of the wedding party actually turned and gave Brian a shy smile in return, Winnie gasped. She never would have guessed that Keith, of all people, would succumb to the Kinney wiles. Keith was the most masculine of Jon’s friends - a real bruiser of a football player. But there was no denying the interest there when he and Brian ogled each other.


“You were saying?” Brian refocused on Winnie, after winking boldly at his potential prey to let the guy know he’d got the message and would be coming for him later.


“Damn you’re good, Brian,” Winnie punched him in the arm good-naturedly, displaying her tomboy nature despite the fact that she was adorned in a stunning Vera Wang strapless corset-style wedding gown. “I should know better than to doubt your powers by now. Just be nice to Keith, though, or Jon will waste half our Honeymoon bitching to me about you. And that’s not how I want to spend my time in Hawaii.”


“Oh, I’ll be very, very good. Trust me. I’ve never had any complaints about THAT. He’ll leave a happy man.”


While the two old friends were laughing over Brian’s assertions, they were interrupted by the advent of another familiar face. “Winnie. Your father is looking for you, Hon. He’s got yet another old business associate you apparently need to hobnob with. Sorry.”


“Thanks, Uncle Gil.” Winnie sighed and looked over towards the head table situated all the way across the breadth of the hotel’s largest reception hall. Brian followed her gaze, admiring the elegant red and gold Christmas decorations displayed throughout in honor of the December wedding. “Guess I have to go do my filial duty. Don’t run off with Keith before I get to say goodbye, Brian,” she ordered and then, straightening her shoulders, she gave a flippant wave before making her way off towards her parents’ table, weaving through the guests just like she would have if they'd been a horde of defenders on the soccer field.


Brian laughed at the sight. The man who’d brought the message to his niece chuckled along with him before turning to greet Brian. “Well, well, well. Brian Kinney. Long time no see, son. It looks like you're doing well.”


“I am, Sir. Thanks for noticing.” They shook hands cordially.


“You can lay off the ‘Sir’ bit. I’m not your coach any more,” Gil Taylor offered genially. “So how’s life been treating you, Brian? I hear good things about you from Marty Ryder.”


“I can’t complain,” Brian drawled with a smug smile. “Business is doing well. Marty says if I keep going the way I have been, I could make partner within a couple years.”


“That's excellent news, Brian,” Gil clapped the younger man on the back proudly. “And, since I know for a fact that Marty doesn't hand out praise like that willy nilly, you really must be doing great. I'm proud of you, son. You've come a long way.” Brian nodded his head, a sheepish smile on his face at the unaccustomed praise. “But what about outside of work? Have you finally found somebody to tame that wild streak of yours?”


“Wild? Me? You sure you’re talking about the right guy, Coach? I’m a pussycat,” Brian responded with a mischievous smile and a glint in his eye.


*Hahaha* “Just because I turned an officially blind eye to your antics when you were a student, Brian, doesn’t mean I didn’t hear all the rumors about you and your exploits. From what I’ve heard over the years - not the least of which came from my own niece - you’re more of a tiger than a pussycat.”


They both laughed out loud at that assessment. Luckily, though, before Brian would have been forced to discuss his sex life any further with his former coach, they were joined by another man, and the flow of the conversation was disrupted.


This new arrival had the same greying blond hair, medium build and square-cut features as Gil. In fact, he looked like a younger copy of Coach Gil. It seemed like all the members of that family held to type. The only difference being that their eye color seemed to vary from individual to individual, spanning the range from a dark grey to a muted blue. The newcomer was of the grey-eyed variety.


“Four,” Gil greeted his younger brother. “Do you know Winnie’s friend, Brian? He was one of my best soccer players back in the day.”


“Nice to meet you,” the newcomer held out his hand and shook Brian’s, albeit with a distracted air and without actually even looking directly at the younger man. “Sorry to interrupt, Gil, but Gareth wants all of us to gather for more pictures.”


“Damn. I thought we were done with the pictures already. It’s not even MY kid that got married,” Gil returned good-humoredly. “Oh well, that’s my penance for not having kids of my own, I guess. Sorry, Brian, but I’ve got to go play Uncle.”


Brian nodded to indicate he was fine with it before the two older men walked off. Which left Brian all to his own devices again. Only, it looked like he’d temporarily lost track of the interested usher. He looked around the teeming reception hall and didn’t see anyone else he knew or wanted to get to know. Great. Now he was trapped at a hetero wedding without anyone to talk to or any other way to amuse himself. Why did he come here again?


Without any other real options, it looked like Brian’s best shot to entertain himself was to visit the bar. If this yawner of a party didn’t perk up soon, Brian would be cutting out early. Either that, or he could always get shit-faced drunk, pop a couple tabs of E and dance on the tables to amuse everyone. At least that would liven things up. Although Winnie and Jon might not approve.


Brian fucking hated these kinds of affairs. If he hadn’t been worried that Marty Ryder would hear about and object to Brian blowing off his goddaughter’s wedding, he probably wouldn't have bothered to show. Even for good friends like Winnie and Jon. But just because he'd put in an appearance didn't mean he had to like it. Hopefully he wouldn't have to stay much longer. He figured he'd give it another half hour, drink as much of the free booze as he could in the meantime, then pick up his usher and get the hell out of Dodge.


The bar itself wasn't very crowded since most of the guests were letting the wait staff serve them at their tables. Only three bar stools were occupied right then: one propping up an old boozer who appeared to be well into the large tumbler of scotch sitting in front of him and the other two filled by nearly identical blond teenagers. Brian groaned quietly at the prospect of having to brave both grinning brats just to get his drink on. He wasn't going to let them keep him from his only solace amid the wastelands of this hetero farce, though, so he bravely bellied up to the bar next to the slightly younger of the pair.


“Well, well, well. If it isn't the Bobbsey Twins,” Brian drawled after ordering himself a double Beam. “You two doubling up on the stalking details now?”


“I'm not stalking your skinny ass,” the more belligerent of the twins retorted. “I was just sitting here, minding my own business, till you came up to me, Dude. If anything, I think it's YOU who are stalking ME.”


Brian snorted at the snotty reply but couldn't completely tamp down his amusement. He had always appreciated somebody who stood up for themselves, and this Jesse kid definitely did that. He was a stubborn little shit. Just like his look-a-like relative.


“I WAS stalking,” Justin readily admitted with his usual impish grin when Brian looked at him next. “Personally, I find your skinny ass adorable and plan to keep on following it around for the foreseeable future. But you already knew that, right? Deal with it.”


Brian let out a melodramatic sigh, which earned him only giggles from the blonds rather than the sympathy he'd been aiming for. Damn, they were both such unrepentant brats. Brian decided that the best course of action was to simply ignore them. He up-ended his drink, not bothering to savor the contents, and then immediately signaled the bartender for another. Maybe if he got drunk enough he'd forget they both existed.


While Brian applied himself to this new plan, Jesse and Justin spent the next few minutes whispering to each other. At first Brian was nervous merely because of the fact he was sitting next to them. He surreptitiously looked around him but it didn’t seem like anyone was paying any attention to Jesse, who to most would appear to be whispering to himself. The drunk at the end of the bar was focused completely on his drink. The bartender was restocking the bar with clean glasses, paying no attention whatsoever to the teen. People walking by didn’t even spare the boy a glance. Brian started to relax a little. Maybe Jesse was right and people here really didn’t care about his little peculiarity of talking to someone who wasn’t there. Not that Brian thought for even a moment that the immunity would extend to him if he were to try the same, but at least he didn’t have to worry about merely sitting next to the kid.


“. . . Seriously, Bro, you need to trust me,” Jesse hissed, finally speaking loudly enough that Brian could hear and understand his words.


“I don’t know, Jess,” Justin replied, looking past his nephew towards Brian with a concerned look.


“You two girls need to stop fighting over me,” Brian teased, trying not to look like he was fishing for information about what the pair was talking about, even though he was.


“Yeah, not gonna happen, Dude. Told you I have no designs on your flat ass,” Jesse snarked. “Besides, we weren’t fighting over you. Justin was trying to protect you from little old me telling you off.”


“I think I can take him, Sunshine. I don’t need you to defend my honor,” Brian bit back with a frown, even more curious now about whatever it was the kids were arguing about.


Justin was looking worriedly back and forth from one to the other, his mouth pursed up with concern and his cyaneous eyes radiating with worry.


“You heard him. He’s a big boy. He can take it,” Jesse prompted with an elbow to Justin’s side to get him to move. “Go on, Jus. I promise not to hurt his fragile ego . . . too much.”


Brian just shook his head at the meddling teens. He had no idea what was up but still took offense at this snot-nosed kid talking about his ‘fragile ego’. What the fuck? Wasn’t it bad enough he had to put up with one blond boy stalker? Did he really need an additional pain in his ass?


“Jesse, I think you should stay out of it . . .” Justin hedged.


“Shit, Justin. I’m only going to talk to him. I don’t bite.”


Brian didn’t say anything, although he was more than interested now. Exactly what the hell were these two arguing about and how did it relate to him? He wasn’t going to do anything about his curiousity, though. He didn’t want to seem like he cared. But, when Justin finally got up off his barstool and started to hesitantly edge away, he didn’t stop him.


“Be nice, Jess,” Justin said, his tone heavy with apprehension as he looked at Brian. However, when his charge didn’t say or do anything to deter him from leaving, he relented. “I guess I’ll just go haunt my Dad for a bit. He hates it when he can’t find stuff that I’ve moved while he wasn’t looking. It’s pretty amusing, actually. Don’t let him bully you while I’m gone, though.”


“I won’t fucking bully the kid,” Brian responded, a little offended.


“I wasn’t talking about you, Brian. I was talking about Jesse. He can be kind of a bitch sometimes, but if he gets to be too much, just call me,” Justin warned, depositing a kiss to Brian’s cheek before walking away.


“Alone at last?” Brian winked at the kid that remained once Justin was gone.


Jesse raised his soda in a mock toast to Brian before he started in on the topic he’d apparently wanted to pursue. “So, why are you determined to be such an ass?”


“Huh?”


“You’re being an ass. Giving Justin shit all the time and never listening to him when all he’s trying to do is help you. It’s starting to get on my nerves, you know?” Jesse slammed him with both barrels right off the mark.


“What the hell business is it of yours?” Brian hit back.


“None. Except that every time you do something stupid and dangerous, I get the dubious pleasure of listening to Justin moan about it for hours.


“So don’t listen,” Brian offered with a warning glare.


“How about, instead, you don’t be an ass?” Jesse rejoined without batting an eyelash. When Brian refused to respond, the boy simply carried on unabated. “I just don’t get it, you know? Look at you? You’re not hard on the eyes. You’ve got a good job and are making bucks. You seem reasonably intelligent. So why the hell are you determined to fuck it all up?”


“What the fuck are you talking about?”


“You and your ‘live dangerously and die young’ schtick,” Jesse responded immediately. Brian tried to look uninterested, but must have failed because the boy simply plowed on. “So I get that you didn’t have the best childhood. Boo hoo. But how exactly is your plan to drink, drug and fuck yourself into an early grave going to make that any better? Can’t you see that you’re just making your own life even more miserable? And you’re turning Justin into even more of a nervous wreck than he already was.”

 

 

 

Brian refused to even look at the kid at this point.


“All I’m saying is to give Justin a chance, man. He fucking loves you so much - it’s annoying as all hell. Of course, that’s the reason why he won’t just tell you to grow the fuck up already and get real. But I don’t have that problem, so I’m going to say it for him.” Jesse turned on his stool so he was facing Brian straight on. “Stop acting like a total idiot. Stop doing dangerous shit like drinking too much, taking drugs from just anyone and, even worse, driving when you’re fucked up. And, while we’re at it, why don’t you listen to Justin about the damned baby thing? It’ll be good for you to have that kind of tie to something real in your life. It’ll make you less lonely. And it may even make you seem like less of a fuckwad. I mean, come on, it’s a no-brainer. Just get off your ass, help your friend get the baby she wants, and stop giving Justin shit about the idea already.”


Brian continued to stare into the dregs of his glass as he was bombarded by these pronouncements. He figured he should be angry at the kid for sticking his little turned up nose into Brian’s business. But, for some reason, he wasn’t. He respected the fact that the kid had the gonads to take him on in the first place. He also couldn’t really argue with the kid’s reasoning - even Brian knew his behavior was sometimes borderline self-destructive. He didn’t have any real excuse for his actions either. It was just . . . if this was all he had to look forward to, what was the actual point? And because he couldn’t see the point himself, he tended to act out. He knew it wasn’t smart or mature, but oftentimes he just didn’t feel like acting like a reasonable adult. In that case, though, how could he get pissed off at the kid for stating exactly what Brian himself knew to be the truth?


When Brian still hadn’t said word one after several minutes of heavy silence, Jesse chugged the rest of his soda and got up off the barstool. He clapped a hand on Brian’s shoulder in an almost paternal manner and then leaned in to whisper in the older man’s ear.


“Let Justin in. Let him love you. He fucking deserves it . . . and so do you,” the kid said, giving Brian’s shoulder a final squeeze, before walking off towards the tables where the rest of his family were sitting.


Brian continued to sit and commune with his drink for a long while after that. He wasn’t really actively thinking about anything during all that time. His mind felt almost blank. Meanwhile, however, Jesse’s words were slowly sinking into his psyche and being gradually absorbed. And he still hadn’t really come up with any valid arguments against their innate wisdom.


“Okay, everyone. It’s time for our Bride to throw the bouquet and our Groom to throw the garter,” Brian’s quiet musing was interrupted by the loud voice of some random relative making announcements. “Can I get all the eligible single folks up here, please?”


Brian would never join in with the herd of people trotting over to the designated area in order to participate in the traditional game, but he was amused enough by the sight to at least watch the bevy of bride-wannabes angling to get the best spots. Winnie was beaming happily from where she was standing, perched atop a chair, waiting till everyone was ready for her to toss the bundle of flowers she was holding. Brian was happy for her even though he didn’t really understand her need for something as restrictive as ‘marriage’. Jon was standing next to her, looking just as happy and almost as radiant. And, for half a minute, Brian admitted to himself the deep-seated, never to be admitted aloud, wish that he too might one day share some facsimile of the love and joy his two friends were displaying.


It was during that moment of weakness that Brian’s vision fell on Lindsey - who was there in the capacity of Bridesmaid - lining up with the other women and waiting for her chance to grab the bouquet along with the promise that she might be the next to wed. The tall, stately looking blonde was smiling at her own partner with such evident adoration Brian could almost feel it. The couple were laughing together and acting like what he imagined real couples would, regardless of whether they were straight or gay.


Looking around the rest of the hall, everywhere Brian's eyes roamed he saw smiling families and happy couples. Even the unattached guests seemed to be enjoying themselves and joining in with the fun. While Brian sat all alone with only a glass of Beam and a drunken stranger for company.


“Shit!” He cursed himself and his empty life.


Brian downed the rest of his drink, slammed the glass down on the wooden bar top and got unsteadily to his feet. Gathering his resolve together, he began to force his way through the throng of wedding guests, trying to get to where Lindsey was standing on the far side of the fray. He’d almost made it to his target after shouldering his way past a buxom forty-something who gave him a very dirty look, when a blur of something red and gold and speeding his way entered his peripheral vision. Brian instinctively held his hand up in order to shield his face, grabbing hold of the flying object right before it made impact.


Which is how Brian Kinney ended up catching the bridal bouquet at a straight wedding.


Brian, who was as surprised as everyone else by his accomplishment, blinked back at the crowd now hooting and cheering at him. Not to be deterred, though, the unapologetic cad waved his catch in the air and then gave the assembly a mock curtsey. Then, without bothering to respond to any of the teasing comments being offered up, he proceeded the last few steps over to Lindsey and Mel, handed the bouquet over to Lindz, and with a show of machismo, grabbed the surprised woman, wrapped his arms around her, tilted her bodily backwards till she was dipped almost all the way to the floor and kissed her soundly and the lips. The crowd - minus an irate Melanie - roared with approval, clapping and cheering them on. Lindsey was blushing a deep crimson red by the time Brian let her up for air.


“What the fuck do you think you're doing, Kinney,” Mel hissed at him when the hubbub finally died down and the majority of the crowd moved off.


“I'll do it,” Brian answered her, only to be met with even more confusion. “I'll do the baby thing for you guys,” he clarified. “That is, if you still want my donation?”


“Are you serious?” Lindsey questioned, the glow of hope suffusing her face and turning it from blushing red to pale radiance in seconds.


“As a heart attack.”


“Oh, Brian! This is so, so wonderful! You don't know how happy you've made me. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!” Lindsey burbled, bouncing up and down, clapping, and trying to kiss and hug both Brian and Mel at the same time.


“No biggie. Just let me know when you’re ready,” Brian replied, already stepping away while trying to peel Lindsey’s arms off him so he could escape.


“Oh, no, no, no. You’re not going anywhere Mr. Kinney. I’m not letting you out of my sight,” Lindsey warned, and grabbed hold of Brian’s wrist with a steely grip. “No. I don’t trust that you won’t change your mind. Luckily, it just happens to be the right time of the month, so we’re doing this right now. Tonight,” she demanded, looking very determined.


“Tonight?” Both Mel and Brian asked, looking equally shocked.


“Yes. Tonight!” Lindsey insisted. “Mel, I’m sure there’s an all night pharmacy around here somewhere. You need to go get whatever supplies we need as fast as you can. Brian and I will get a room upstairs and then I’ll call you with the room number.” When they both continued to just stand there, gape-jawed, staring at her, Lindsey stamped her foot and gave Melanie a little shove. “Go! Hurry!” Then, turning towards Brian, she added, “I’m going to go get my purse and say goodnight to Winnie. YOU will meet me at the hotel reception desk in five minutes or I’ll hunt you down and take what I need by force, if necessary. Do you understand me, Brian?”


Brian held up his hands in a gesture of surrender. He did NOT want to take on the baby-crazy blonde. Not with the mood she was in at that moment. Instead, he started to gradually back away in the direction of the door, trying not to do anything that would cause her to attack. With a nod of approval, Lindsey turned away, certain that her minions would be doing her bidding . . . or else.


“Brian? What’s going on?” Justin appeared at his elbow before he’d even made it to the door. “Are you okay? I saw you catch the bouquet and then kiss Lindsey. Are you sure you’re feeling alright? You don’t look THAT drunk . . .”


“I’m fine, Sunshine,” Brian replied, chuckling at himself and the spectacle he must have made. Oh well. He’d always said he didn’t give a fuck what people thought of him, right? Well, now was as good a time as any to put that motto to the test. “But I’m going to need your help. Come on,” he ordered and then reached for the spirit companion’s hand, completely disregarding whomever might be watching him hold hands with nothing but air.


Fifteen minutes later the two of them were standing in one room of the suite that Brian had reserved for the night. He’d left the other key and a note for Lindsey at the desk before dragging Justin upstairs with him. They’d made out the entirety of the elevator ride upstairs and then continued on in the same vein as soon as they'd made it through the door. Brian currently had his boy pinned to the wall and was busy nibbling and sucking on the youth’s lips like a starving man.


“Mmmmm . . . Not that I . . . mind, Brian . . . but you still . . . haven’t . . . told me . . . what's going . . . on,” Justin managed to say in between the times his tongue was occupied.


“Your Blond Wonder Twin used his powers and talked me into it,” Brian explained, sort of.


“Into what?” Justin moaned just as Brian unzipped the fly on his dress slacks and shoved the boy’s hand down the front of his briefs.


“Into helping Lindz make a fucking baby, that's what,” Brian announced, shocking the hell out of Justin and causing him to freeze mid-grope. Brian laughed aloud at the boy’s stunned expression before leaning in to kiss him back to alertness. “You ARE going to lend me a hand, right, Sunshine?” he asked as he tried to get Justin's hand moving again. “My dick isn't going to stroke itself, you know.”


“You're really going to do this? Now? Tonight?”


“Yep. We’re really going to do it. Even though I'm probably insane to have agreed to this level of stupidity. Lindsey and Mel should be setting up in the other room even as we speak. Please don't remind me about that part, though, or I'll never be able to keep it up.” Brian smiled down at the burgeoning look of approval Justin was now beaming at him. “But I’m only doing this if you you agree to help. I mean, after all, it was your idea, so you should have the honors, right?”


“I'm more than happy to give you a hand, Brian!” Justin demonstrated by sliding his grip up and down the solid hunk of man meat he was holding, to the vocal approval of the man in front of him. “I'm so happy you changed your mind. I know this is going to be a good thing. I can feel it. This is going to make you so happy,” Justin continued.


“I don't know whether it'll be a good idea in the long run or not, but it's certainly making me happy right now,” Brian purred, already lost in the pleasurable sensations.


“Wait,” Justin stopped abruptly and pulled his hand out of Brian's pants, eliciting a dismayed groan from his subject. “We need a cup or something to collect the sample.” He trotted off to the bathroom coming back with a plastic cup wrapped in cellophane. “And you might as well get comfortable on the bed.”


Justin started organizing things to his liking, starting by removing Brian's clothing and then pushing him down onto the large king-sized bed. Brian didn't bother to resist. He knew better than to fight the blond when he got like this. As soon as Justin had the room and Brian arranged to his liking, he crawled up next to his patient and, with a hungry kiss, reapplied himself with happy abandon to the task at hand.


It didn't take long for Brian to get back to his prior level of arousal, what with the enthusiastic blond boy kissing him, stroking his dick and humping lustily against his hip. Justin's efforts were so skillful and his hands so soft that they didn't even need any lube beyond the pre-come already bubbling up out of the slit at the tip of Brian's steel-hard cock. And, as if he needed any more encouragement, Brian reached down to squeeze his companion’s bounteous bubble butt, finding, to his delight, that the sprite’s clothing had completely disappeared. With his left hand cupping a sumptuous blond boy ass cheek and his right hand carding through the thick shocks of wheaten gold hair, his lips engaged in kissing the perfect coral pink mouth, and his cock receiving Justin’s adroit attentions, Brian found himself in a tactile paradise overflowing with pleasure.


“Fuck, yes, Sunshine,” he groaned his approval, too busy to be ashamed at how fast he was losing control. “Yes. Oh, yes . . . I-I-I can't . . . Just . . . Shit, Justin . . . Oh, fuck, yeah!”


With one final tug from Justin, Brian arched his back and let himself shoot. His assistant was ready, though, plastic cup in hand as he pointed Brian's dick in the proper direction. There was a muted rattling as stream after stream shot into the receptacle. It felt a bit strange to Brian to end such a great hand job in such a coldly clinical way, but that had kinda been the point, right? Before he could get too freaked out by it though, Justin had set aside the cup and was again stretched out along Brian's side, dropping light little kisses along the older man’s shoulder and rubbing relaxing circles on his stomach. It felt nice. So he let himself completely relax and forget about everything except the tingling aftershocks of pleasure.


“Shit, Brian,” Justin exclaimed as he continued to pet his sated man. “You are so fucking beautiful like this. Lying there, completely relaxed, your eyes half closed, the rumpled sheets framing your long, lean body, your beautiful dick resting against your stomach as the last drops of come drip out. You look so wonderfully sated and debauched . . . I used to be an artist, you know. Back before . . . Damn, I wish I could draw you like this, Brian . . . Oh, well. I guess I'll just have to memorize this moment and draw it later.”


*Knock, knock knock*


The intrusive noise coming from the door to the adjoining room killed the tiny intimacy of the moment.


“Brian? I hope I'm not . . . interrupting, but Mel and I are all set up in here, so whenever you're ready . . .” Lindsey's voice came faintly through the door.


Wearing nothing but a smirk, Brian leapt to his feet, grabbed the cup full of jizz from the nightstand and jogged over to open the dividing door. Lindsey was too amazed by the eyeful she got when the door popped open to realize, at first, what Brian was holding out for her. Brian had to shake the offering in her face before she moved her focus off his body and onto the cup.


“You're done? Already? Damn, that was fast.”


“Fresh squeezed, just like the doctor ordered,” Brian teased, noting Mel scowling from her place a couple of steps behind Lindsey. “It's probably still warm, even”


“Gross.” Mel made a face as she reached around her partner to grab the cup out of Brian's hand.


“Oh, Mel,” Lindz gently chided her girlfriend. “Thank you again, Brian.”


“It was nothing. Really. Now, go do all the icky lesbian stuff you guys need to do to make it work. Because when I sober up, I'll probably remember what a stupid idea this was and refuse to repeat the effort. So you better make sure it works the first time,” Brian warned, although all of them could tell he was only joking.


“Okay. Wish us luck.” Lindsey smiled and started to close the door.


“Break an ovary - or whatever else you're supposed to say at a moment like this,” Brian replied jovially right before the door clicked shut.


Then, with a maniacal grin and a gigantic leap, Brian launched himself back onto the bed, landing close enough to the waiting blond boy to immediately envelope him in his long arms.


“Now, where were we?” he asked as he rolled on top of his still-naked, still-hard, companion.

 

~**~**~**~**~**~

Chapter End Notes:

4/7/17 - Next up, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex . . . finally, right? TAG