- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

Because I'm fail, I completely forgot to thank the two other ladies, besides eureka1, who helped with beta'ing this little story: Gloria and Alison.


Pittsburgh looked like a great next stop in Justin's peripatetic life.

He'd seen most of the United States and Europe plus some of Asia. He usually chose medium-sized cities so he could blend in. They also provided a variety of meals for his taste.

He'd wandered the Earth since Henry the Eighth had still been alive. Even though times had been hard in the sixteenth century, Justin had enjoyed a pretty good life. He had been an aspiring artist, dreaming of seeing Paris one day and showing the world his talent.

But his dreams had dissolved when he'd become a creature of the night. For decades, he had wallowed in self-pity and misery, mourning that it had happened to him and cursing every deity for such undeserved punishment.

Now, Justin walked aimlessly down the busy street known as the Gay Haven of Pittsburgh — Liberty Avenue.

He lit a smoke, a bad habit he'd picked up over the years after spending too much time around humans. It didn't have any effect on him, but, oddly, it made him feel alive when his lungs expanded to accept the nicotine.

He suspected his first night in the city wasn't going to be a lucky one, but then he saw a promising club. Something about the place called to him.

While Justin waited in the line, he lured a man closer. Turning away from the crowd, Justin pressed him into the wall, causing it to look like they were making out when, in reality, Justin was slaking his thirst.

His prey was too turned on to comprehend what was happening to him, but once he'd had enough, Justin locked eyes with the stranger.

You're going to forget what happened. If your friends ask about me, tell them you had the best make-out session ever. You won't recognize me if you see me again. Nod if you understand.

The man nodded, dazed.

Satisfied, a smiling Justin stepped away. His meal went to his friends, telling them about the amazing kiss he'd shared with… at that point, the man looked around in confusion. He couldn't spot the guy he'd kissed.

It was Justin's turn to enter the club. He flashed his ID before the bouncer could ask. He was used to being questioned, considering he barely looked legal. He'd been turned young, at only nineteen years old. At that age, he wasn't legal in the States, but he fooled everyone into thinking that he was twenty-one, or whatever age he desired. Justin could convince anyone to believe anything if he put his mind to it. He rarely compelled people's memories, unless it was about making them forget he'd fed from them.

Humans were so feeble that Justin was afraid he could harm them by using his mind-control. He loved most humans, however, finding them fascinating.

Inside Babylon, Justin's first stop was at the bar. He ordered vodka, his drink of choice. It didn't affect him, but it tasted far better than anything else humans liked to imbibe.

He looked around, searching for a decent looking guy. It had been a long time since his last fuck, three days being much longer than he found acceptable.

Distracted by surveying the room, Justin failed to notice the man next to him, who was inching closer and closer. "You must be new," the tall man said seductively.

Justin spared him a look. Not bad, Justin thought. The man appeared to be a dedicated nelly bottom, though. While Justin wouldn't decline the opportunity to fuck a tight ass, he preferred to be plowed into the mattress.

"My first night in town," Justin explained. "This place is fabulous!"

"You stumbled upon the best club in the city. I'm Emmett, by the way," he shouted over the music.

"Justin." Smiling, he shook Emmett's hand. "So, any decent tops in the area?"

Emmett laughed. "I already like you! You don't beat around the bush, do you?"

"I'm here for a reason. I'm horny as fuck, so… any recommendations?"

"I switch off with quite a few." Emmett beamed, staring with glazed-over eyes at Justin.

One of the things he didn't like about being a vampire was the attention. Everyone was attracted to him, especially the ones he wasn't particularly interested in, though he probably would have been interested in Emmett, if he had wanted to top.

Emmett noticed Justin cringing and realized it wasn't going to happen. "Of course, there's one of my friends. If you're looking for a one-night stand only. He's not into repeats."

"Exactly what I have in mind. Point out your friend for me."

"Brian Kinney. Go ahead and dance. He'll come to you. He's always into hot young things like you."

"And I'm blond." Justin smirked, knowing every queer drooled over blond boy ass.

"He'll make an exception for you, even considering he's not into blonds. Go on! Show us what you've got!" Emmett pushed him toward the dance floor.

Justin pretended to stumble, making his new acquaintance laugh.

He stopped between two bulky men, throwing his arms in the air, and started moving with the beat. Hands began touching him while bulges brushed against his thighs and ass, but he wasn't ready to stop. Not until he had Brian Kinney.

He'd know the moment Brain appeared. From what Emmett had told him, the man was considered a god.

Firm hands pushed away the bodies surrounding Justin.

Justin opened his eyes to be ensnared by the hazel orbs staring at him.

So, this is Brian Kinney. Smiling, Justin kept on dancing, never breaking eye contact. He'd never seen such deep eyes. They seemed to lure him in, when it should have been the other way round.

Brian hooked two fingers into Justin's waistband, pulling him closer. Smirking, knowing he'd won, he leaned in to lick the blond boy's throat. It earned him a low rumble from his dance partner.

And the boy could move. The second Brian had seen him, he'd known he had to have him.

Justin pushed into Brian's chest, hooking his arms around the man's neck.

Brian grabbed two handfuls of the boy's ass, lifting him up so they were at eye level. Then he pressed his mouth to the boy's. No kiss had ever felt quite like that.

His taste! Justin wrapped his fingers in Brian's hair. He couldn't get enough of the man's taste and smell. Never before had any human been as delicious and mouthwatering as Brian Kinney.

After tasting the blond's mouth, Brian knew a trip to the backroom wasn't going to be satisfying enough. He pulled away a little, glad to hear the whimper from the boy before him.

"How about we get out of here?" Brian proposed.

"That sounds fantastic." Justin grinned, pressing his lower half to Brian's.

They made their way to the exit but, near the door, they were intercepted by a dark-haired man. Justin noticed the way the man hung on Brian's arm. He wanted nothing more than to snap each finger so they'd never touch his man again.

Brian's voice pulled him out of his crazed thoughts.

"You'll have to get a ride with Ted," Brian told the brunet.

"But Brian! You're my ride," the man whined. "Besides, you promised me a drink."

"Some other night, Mikey. I'm busy." Brian caught Justin's eyes, grinning. "Later." To Justin's astonishment, Brian leaned closer and kissed Mikey on the lips.

He followed Brian outside, more confused than ever before in his life. "Was that your boyfriend?"

"I don't do boyfriends." He wrapped an arm around Justin's shoulders. "By the way, I'm Brian. And you are?"

"Justin. It's a pleasure to meet you," he crooned.

"Oh, the pleasure is going to increase the second we get home."

Brian led the way to his Jeep and unlocked Justin's door first before getting in himself. It might have meant nothing to any other person, but to Justin it meant the world. He was from an era when chivalry was everything.

As Brian drove, Justin leaned closer, kissing up and down his neck, inhaling the glorious scent. What he wouldn't give for a small taste.

Stopping at a red light, Brian grabbed a fistful of Justin's hair, kissing him hungrily. "I'm going to fuck you all night."

All Justin could do in response was moan, his cock aching in anticipation. Coming to Pittsburgh had been the best decision he'd ever made.

When they arrived at their destination, Brian all but dragged Justin into the elevator, devouring his mouth on the way up. He pressed the blond man into the elevator wall, snaking a hand inside Justin's jeans. Brian was pleased to find an impressive bulge.

Still glued to each other, they stumbled out of the elevator and Brian unlocked the loft door, pulling it open and ushering Justin inside. To Justin's surprise, it had been easier to enter than he'd expected, with Brian saying, "Come on in" in that seductive voice. If he hadn't invited him inside, they might have had a bit of a problem.

After locking up, Brian turned to find that night's companion standing beside the kitchen counter, looking around.

"You have a beautiful place. Tastefully decorated."

Brian smirked. "Why, thank you."

"But there's something missing." Justin added mischievously.

"What's that?" Brian advanced, circling the blond boy. Blonds weren't his type, but everything about this one was luring Brian closer and closer.

"Me naked in your bed."

"I like the way you think."

"So what are you waiting for?" Justin shrugged out of his jacket, throwing it to the side. "Come get what you've wanted since you saw me."

Brian didn't like that Justin had somehow gotten the upper hand, so he shed all his clothes before divesting the blond of his own. Their mouths met again in a heated kiss as Brian's hands got acquainted with Justin's body.

"Are you cold?" he whispered, sucking lightly on Justin's earlobe.

"No, this is great. Don't stop." Justin threw his head back, moaning when Brian's teeth scraped his sensitive skin. "Fuck, don't stop."

Brian licked and nipped at Justin's neck, sucking at his Adam's apple while his fingers played with Justin's nipples. Brian's hands traveled down Justin's body, one stopping at his delicious bubble butt and the other wrapping around his engorged dick.

"You sure you're not cold? Your skin is chilled," Brian insisted, having no idea how someone could be so cold and yet so hot at the same time.

"Positive. I have bad circulation," Justin lied. His conquests rarely questioned his cold skin, but Brian seemed to care enough to check if he was all right.

To distract him from asking more questions, Justin walked them backwards to the bed. He pushed Brian onto the mattress, straddling his hips, descending for yet another toe-curling kiss.

Brian opened the tube of lube, immediately setting to work on loosening Justin's inner muscles. Unbeknownst to him, Justin didn't need any preparation. Nothing could hurt him, but he allowed Brian to do the tedious job for his own benefit.

"What do you like to do?" Brian had to know. He wanted to give Justin the best night he'd ever had.

"Lots of things." Justin shrugged. The sole thought in his mind was to taste Brian.

"Do you like rimming?" It wasn't often that Brian indulged his tricks in such pleasures.

"Sure. Who doesn't?"

Smirking, Brian flipped Justin onto his stomach, parting his ass, before diving in. Justin threw his head back, and his mouth fell open as Brian's tongue entered his hole. A simple human couldn't be that talented, but it appeared he'd met a higher species in Brian.

Somehow, Brian managed to make Justin come only by rimming him.

Justin rolled over onto his back, pulling Brian closer until their lips met again. There was something scarily addictive about the man, but Justin wasn't going to dwell on that thought. He was too far gone in his lust to focus on the potential danger.

He wrapped his legs around Brian's waist, his hips bucking. "Please," he cried out. "Fuck me."

As Brian guided his erection inside Justin's tight tunnel, he was surprised at the spark he felt. He knew Justin felt it, too, because his luminous blue eyes were wide and his plush lips were parted. Brian pushed the feeling to the back of his mind, however, deciding it must have been static electricity.

One of Justin's hands tangled in Brian's hair, his eyes never straying from the beautiful hazels. It was way too late to stop. Justin was already certain he'd never get enough of Brian, that their initial one-night stand would turn into many other nights filled with passion and lust.

Brian pumped furiously into Justin, grunting with exertion, droplets of sweat falling from his hair.

When the volcano within him erupted and molten lava coursed through his body, Justin couldn't contain his real lust. The one for Brian's blood, an artery pulsating mere inches from his nose.

Justin pressed his nose to Brian's neck, inhaling sharply, getting intoxicated by the heavenly smell. When Brian came with a growl that would put any ferocious vampire to shame, Justin allowed his darker side to come to the fore. His canines elongated as he pressed his open mouth to Brian's jugular.

Before he could bite and taste what promised to be the nectar of the gods, Brian slid away, retreating to the other side of the bed.

Justin shook his head incredulously.

Didn't humans like to cuddle after sex?

Shit, he thought frantically, pushing the monster within him away. He'd been so close, yet so far.

"That was fantastic," Brian declared, lighting a cigarette.

"Yeah. Great." Justin could hear the regret in his voice. He felt like a child who'd been denied his most desired treat.

Brian frowned, glancing at the blond boy. He'd forgotten his name, but it was normal for him not to remember his tricks' names. "What's wrong, Blondie? Not good enough for you? I'll have you know, I've never had complaints." Brian boasted, taking a drag from his smoke.

Justin rolled onto his side, extracting the cigarette from Brian's lips, taking a pull, then puffing it out slowly toward Brian's face. Justin smiled widely when he saw Brian's pupils dilating.

"It was the best sex I've had in a long while," Justin purred, unconsciously leaning closer to Brian's neck. "I just wasn't expecting you to pull away so soon."

"I don't cuddle." Brian shifted away. "Look, if you want another round, give me a few minutes. Then you'd better leave."

"I definitely want another round. And another. And then some more," Justin murmured against Brian's shoulder.

Maybe if he was quick, the human wouldn't even know it had happened.

Brian sat up in his bed, leaving Justin with a mouthful of air for the second time.

"Fuck." Justin spat.

Brian chuckled. "We'll get to that, don't worry. You thirsty?" he asked, heading to the kitchen, gloriously naked.

"You have no idea how thirsty," Justin mumbled, swallowing a mouthful of venom. He had to get used to the idea that he couldn't get a taste of Brian. His only chance was if he stayed long enough for Brian to fall asleep.

A new plan arose in Justin's mind: to tire Brian enough that he'd forget about kicking him out. Justin was ready to use every weapon in his arsenal to taste Brian.

He climbed down the few steps separating him from the brunet before taking Brian's hand and tugging until they were back in bed. Justin didn't give him time to voice his concerns, instead diving down to the half-hard dick.

The heady scent made Justin dizzy as he focused on bringing Brian to the brink of insanity. When he circled the small, puckered hole with his thumb, he got a sound of protest, but Brian didn't push his hand away. Excited that Brian trusted him, a complete stranger, in such a way, Justin redoubled his efforts to make him ecstatic.

Brian reclaimed control as fast as he'd lost it to the blond twink. He pushed the boy onto his stomach, straddling his thighs as he rolled another condom onto his dick. He was Brian fucking Kinney, and no one got the upper hand in his bed.

Justin moaned into the soft bedsheet as Brian plowed him into the mattress, exactly like he'd wished. He scraped uselessly at the satin, searching for something to cling to. No mere mortal had ever caused him such euphoria.

Finding completion for the second, very satisfying time that night, Brian fell onto his back. He jerked a foot at the blond. "Time to go," he slurred, sleep beckoning him.

Dutifully, Justin started getting dressed, excruciatingly slowly, but doing it nonetheless so Brian could see him leaving and fall asleep. Justin even walked to the metal door, opening and closing it.

He didn't have to wait long to hear Brian's deep breathing filling the loft. Justin tiptoed to the bed, knowing he was being ridiculous. Brian couldn't hear him.

He knelt down, tracing a finger around Brian's wrist where it hung over the edge of the bed. Picking up Brian's hand, he cradled it as if it were the most precious crystal in the world before pressing his nose to it.

To Justin's surprise, Brian chose that moment to roll away from him, tucking both hands under his pillow. "You fucking tease," Justin spat, softly. "Okay, I'll play it your way."

He had a little under thirty minutes to get to his place before the sun rose. "We'll see each other again, Brian Kinney. Mark my words. I haven't had my fill of you."

Chapter End Notes:

So here was how the met. If you see anything familiar in the story, it's because I borrowed it from the show. =)