- Text Size +

 

 

CHAPTER 4

 

The next morning Brian had started to wake up, and out of habit reached out for his blond. Finding nothing but cold sheets, he was immediately fully awake. Climbing out of bed, he walked into the living room to find Justin with the curtains wide open and frowning at his easel with a paintbrush in his hand.

 

"You look annoyed. What is it?" Brian asked, kissing the cheek of his lover and running his hands down Justin's arms. He hated to see a frown on the normally smiling face.

 

"I'm going to have to buy special lights. I like the daylight to paint by, but at this time of year the other buildings block too much of it for me to get it right. I'll have to go to the lighting store before I can do much more on this,"

 

"Azure, if it's because of the other buildings, you can do your painting upstairs in my loft. This is the tallest building on the block and my loft is on the top floor. Let me get something on and we'll take the easel upstairs and see if the light is sufficient for you to paint by before you go spending money on special lights," Brian answered, as he went back into the bedroom and slipped on some sweat pants.

 

"Are you sure? I know how particular you are about your space," Justin asked, not wanting to push Brian into anything he didn't really want to do.

 

"Don't you know that I'd do anything for you? Come on, you carry the canvas and I'll grab the easel. We can put a dropcloth down, in case you decide to start getting sloppy with your masterpieces," Brian answered him with a smile.

 

Walking into the loft, Brian set down the easel and pulled back the heavy drapes. Justin set the canvas down on the easel and adjusted the angle. Sunshine smile in place, he turned to Brian, "This is perfect. Are you sure you don't mind me working up here, Irish? I don't want you to feel like you have to let me work up here. This is your place,"

 

Wrapping his arms around the smaller man, Brian hugged him before heading to the coffee pot to start the much needed brew and checking the fridge to see what he has for breakfast, he told Justin, "You are part of my life. I'm sorry if I ever made you feel like you weren't welcome up here. I guess I just got used to being at your place. All the good cooking happens down there and then we usually end up in bed. We should try doing more things up here,"

 

"Oh really? What kind of things should we try doing up here?" Justin replied in a raspy voice, as he licked his lips.

 

Hearing the erotic tone of his lover's voice, and seeing the him lick his lips, caused Brian's cock to instantly harden. Justin stalked over to the older man, gripped the back of his neck and stood on his toes, bringing their mouths together in a possessive kiss. Taking Brian's hand Justin led him up to the bedroom.

 

"Where do you keep your toys? I'll look for what I need while you strip,"

 

"They're in the drawer under the bed," Brian answered as he stripped off his sweatpants, pulled back the duvet, and climbed on the bed.

 

Justin looked through the drawer, very interested in what kind of things he would find and deciding what he would use on his sub. Finding several interesting items he tossed them on the bed. Justin stood up and looked at Brian, who was laying on his back looking at the ceiling. He hadn't even glanced at the items that had been thrown on the bed next to him.

 

"Irish, you didn't even look at what I put on the bed, why?"

 

"Because it's your choice, not mine, and I trust you completely,"

 

Justin answered Brian with a kiss. Taking the silk ties and attaching them to Brian's wrists Justin looked to see where to attach them to the platform bed. Once he had the ties attached he checked to see that Brian was comfortable then tied the third tie around the brunet's eyes.

 

"Lift up. I need to raise you up on a pillow,"  Brian immediately complied, wanting Justin to touch him.

 

Lubing the anal beads Justin slowly started pushing them into Brian's ass. Brian was moaning at the feeling of being stretched by the beads. "Please touch me, Azure... oh God... this feels so good,"

 

"I am touching you, Irish,"

 

"My cock... oh, please... touch my cock,"

 

Leaning down, Justin licked the precum leaking steadily out of Brian's cock as he continued to insert the beads. Once Justin was finished filling Brian, he moved up and kissed him deeply.

 

"Now Irish, you're going to need a lot of patience because you are not allowed to cum until I say you can. You need to tell me if you get too close because it's going to be a while. I'm going to see how well you can hold off,"

 

Justin started to slowly stroke Brian's hard cock while he licked and tasted the older man, biting and then soothing his nipples with his tongue. Brian was trying to think of anything but what his beautiful blond Dom was doing to him. Every time Brian moved, the beads in his ass would shift, making him moan. When Justin would lean up to kiss him, Brian would suck on the soft pink tongue and stroke it with his own. Justin kept up the slow stroking of Brian's cock which made it almost impossible for Brian not to move because the sensations felt so good. He had always prided himself on being able to stave off his orgasms, but between the pressure of the beads and the dexterity and rhythm of Justin's hand Brian was finding it almost impossible. Whenever he felt like he couldn't take it any longer he would tell Justin to wait, a few times he had to yell for Justin to squeeze him. Finally, after what to Brian felt like hours, but in reality had only been about forty five minutes, Justin told Brian that he could cum.

 

As Brian started to climax, Justin slowly pulled the beads out, causing Brian's orgasm to be prolonged. When the last bead was out Justin quickly pushed his sheathed cock into the still spasming channel and started thrusting hard. He was so close from watching Brian that it only took about a dozen strokes and he was shooting hard into the condom. As Justin collapsed onto the older man, he pulled the ties and released Brian's wrists. Justin's nimble fingers languidly massaged Brian's wrists, making sure there were no marks, bruises, or abrasions made during the intense session. After reassuring himself that Brian had felt nothing but pleasure throughout the experience, Justin settled back down atop Brian, still feeling the aftershocks within Brian's body as strongly as his own. In the moments of silence that followed, both sated men waited for their breathing to return to normal as they each relished the prolonged intimate contact with the other.

 

"Azure, I don't think I've ever cum that long and hard in my life. I feel like I just melted," Brian spoke softly, still amazed at the peace he felt after being edged for so long.

 

"You were great Irish, you held off well. Maybe next time we'll see what else we can add," Justin said, smiling at his lover.   

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Justin was worried about Daphne. Ever since the big shake-up, she had seemed distracted. He figured that she and Glenn would start seeing each other, but she seemed reluctant. Justin had tried to ask her about what she was feeling but she would just brush him off, saying she wasn't sure if she wanted to get involved with someone right now. He figured that she would come to him if she needed to.

 

It had been two weeks since the deliveries started. At first, it was just little things, like a small plant, something you could just set on the window sill. Then there were gifts, like baskets of muffins, fruit, snacks, cookies. Sometimes it would be chocolates, like really delicious, expensive chocolates. Then came the flowers. Not the occasional small bouquet, but the dozens of roses, carnations, daffodils, and other exotic flowers, causing Justin to constantly sneeze because of his allergies. Which meant that the flowers were being distributed to the offices farthest from Justin's. Finally, Brian had had enough. He called Daphne into his office,

 

"Daphne, who the hell is sending all this stuff to Kinnetik?" Brian demanded.

 

"I'm sorry Brian, it's Glenn. He is trying to get me to go out with him," She answered quietly.

 

"Well, will you please at least give the guy a chance? If you don't, I'm going to have to put a gym in here and buy stock in kleenex and allergy meds for your best friend. I like him a lot better without all the sneezing, snot, and runny eyes. Besides that, this place is beginning to look like a funeral parlor," Brian begged.

 

"Fine, I'll go on a date with him. But if I have to get rid of him, I'll need your help. Deal?" Daphne answered, smiling.

 

"Deal. Now, go call him and tell him to stop with the gifts,"

 

"Hey, I like the stuff he sends. Well, except for the flowers," Justin said, coming into Brian's office with a plate of muffins and fruit.

 

"Azure, one of these days your metabolism is just going to say ‘fuck you' and you're going to blow up like a balloon. Did you ever see ‘Willy Wonka'?" Brian answered, grabbing some fruit from Justin's plate and shaking his head as he kissed his blond.

 

Brian, not willing to wait for Daphne to call Glenn, called the man himself.

 

"Glenn, Brian Kinney. You need to call Daphne and ask her out. I just had a talk with her because my offices are beginning to look like a funeral parlor and my blond partner is either going to sneeze his head off from the flowers or blow up like a balloon with all the food you keep sending over here. I convinced her to give you a chance, don't fuck it up,"

 

"Brian, I'll call her right now, and thank you. I'm sorry about the flowers, I didn't realize Justin was allergic. As for the food, I'm sure you can find a way to work that off,"

 

"Fuck off, Bartier. Just call Daphne," Brian laughed as he hung up the phone.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Lindsay and Melanie seemed to finally accept Brian's decision and didn't seem to act any different when they saw he and Justin out anywhere. Which happily, in Justin's eyes, was very seldom in the last month. Justin would definitely keep an eye on things however. Something just didn't sit right with him about the whole thing. It was one of the reasons Justin often declined their invitations, except on those rare occasions that Brian would remind him that he needed to socialize. After his year of not being in any social situations that Justin wanted to remember, being around Lindsay gave him a much needed refresher course in the art of double-entendres and backhanded compliments.

 

Sometimes she tended to forget that although Justin was much more honest than those in the WASP nest, he was still a higher rank within that vaunted society of sycophants and also well-versed in how to insult and issue veiled threats all with a mischievous countenance and a bright smile. But as long as Brian was kept at ease, Justin behaved himself accordingly.

 

The other reason he had taken to declining any invitations to be away from home was because they started spending most of their weekends in the top-floor loft. Justin loved all the available bedroom toys and extra kitchen gadgets Brian had for preparing food. He couldn't help commenting on Brian's state-of-the-art kitchen on their first official weekend up there.

 

"You know Brian, I don't understand. You don't cook, but you have everything that you could find in a gourmet chef's kitchen up here,"

 

"Maybe I was just preparing for when my own personal gourmet chef moved into my life," Brian answered, wrapping his long arms around his delicious blond as he kissed his temple.

 

When Justin started doing more cooking upstairs, he got Brian interested in helping out more. The older man was turning out to be quite a good sous chef. They started looking up more complicated recipes. They found that they enjoyed cooking and just being together. They still enjoyed going out but usually only went out a few times a month.

 

It was all very normal and uncomplicated but both were happy. And after what seemed a lifetime of living in Limbo, that was all that mattered.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Brian and Justin had gotten to the Bartier's early. Brian wanted to go over a few things on the campaign. Harriet had agreed to meeting at her house because it would save her a trip into Kinnetik. She loved to go there, but hated being treated like royalty by the staff. She didn't feel like she was better than anyone else. Having money didn't make you better, just luckier. She always felt you could tell more about a person by the way they treated others than by how much money they had.

 

Glenn and Daphne were taking a walk on the grounds. Glenn was trying his best to calm her down. She had not seen or spoken to her parents for over a year. He was worried, but hoping this went well. She had listened to the recording that her father had made of his meeting with Craig Taylor and realized that she should have given her parents a chance before going off on her own to try and find Justin. Things had come to a head at home when her parents had told her that they didn't want her seeing Glenn anymore. That, coupled with losing Justin, just sent her over the edge. That night, she waited until her parents were asleep, packed up what she could and left.

Eventually it was time to go back to the house and face her parents.

Glenn held the face of the woman he loved in his hands and spoke quietly to her, "Daphne, you know I love you, and no matter what happens, I will still be there for you. But please give your parents a chance. They do love you and were worried about you. You heard the recording. I really think that everything will be fine,"

Once Daniel and Roxanne arrived and Brian had been introduced, everyone got comfortable in the living room and drinks were served. Roxanne decided she would be the one to speak for them. "First of all, I would like to speak to you, Justin. Daniel and I wish that you had felt that you could have come to us when that horrible bigoted excuse for a man threw you out. You need to know that we never believed what Craig said about you. We were so worried about you. We have always loved you as a son, and as Daphne's best friend."

She then turned to her daughter, "And Daphne, we wish you had come to us instead of running off and trying to find Justin on your own. You, my darling daughter, were always a great judge of character. You and Justin have been inseparable since you were in nursery school. You could never have been involved with someone who would do what Craig accused him of doing. Another thing we would like you to know is that we are thrilled about you and Glenn. As you heard on the recording, Craig is the reason that we insisted you stop seeing him. We realize that we never should have listened to that piece of trash. Glenn, we also owe you an apology for ever thinking that you could have had any improper intentions toward Daphne. We should have trusted that you always had her best interests at heart. We are thrilled that you two are together again."

 

After that, dinner was served and most of the conversations were happy and light. Daniel and Roxanne asked Daphne where she was living and she made the mistake of saying that she had recently moved into a condo in Ted's building. When they asked where she had been living before she told them honestly that she really didn't want to get into that. She explained that once she had found Justin, Brian had immediately moved her into somewhere she would be safe.

 

Hearing this, Daniel turned to Brian and said, "Thank you Brian, not only for what you did for Daphne, but for taking care of Justin. We wish we had been able to do something for them, but apparently fate needed for all of you to meet. You will always have our gratitude for what you have done for our kids,"

 

"You're welcome, Daniel. But believe me, I'm just as grateful that the two of them have come into my life. They are both very special to me," Brian answered sincerely.

 

After they had all finished it was still very early and Harriet asked if everyone would like to go to the club for dessert. She also wanted to show off Glenn and Daphne as a couple and make sure Brian and Justin would be treated well there. It was decided that Brian and Justin, and Daphne and Glenn would take their own cars. Harriet would ride with Daniel and Roxanne. Once they were all in the parking lot, Harriet told Brian and Justin to go ahead in, holding hands. She wanted to see how they were treated if she wasn't with them. When they got to the gate, they were greeted warmly. The guard noticed that they had new memberships and asked if they needed a map or directions.

"No, thank you. We have been here as guests before, but thank you for asking," Brian answered.

 

Brian and Justin walked around a little, and then headed to the lounge where they were to meet the others. At the lounge entrance, they waited for the maitre d' to be seated. Coming back to his podium, he apologized for the wait.

"Harriet Bartier is expecting us," Justin told the man, who nodded and started to lead them to the table.

 

Holding hands and speaking quietly to each other, neither man noticed when someone stepped in front of them.

"Who the hell let you two deviants in here?! This is a place for families and decent people. Get the hell out of here, before I have you thrown out!" Craig Taylor screamed. He had seen the couple as they were being led into the room, but had failed to notice either Harriet or the Chanders as they had come in.

 

Brian moved in front of Justin, not wanting Craig to be able to get to him. The maitre d' looked toward Harriet's table, while trying to step between Craig and Brian. Harriet, Daniel, and Roxanne had gotten up as soon as Craig started yelling. Harriet got to the group first and grabbed Craig by the arm.

"Thank you, Craig. I now have a reason and witnesses to ban you and yours from this club for a month. One more incident, and the ban will be for life. Get the rest of your ‘family' and get the hell out of here, immediately,"

"Well you old biddy, then Justin is banned too, since he is unfortunately my son. So tell him and the other deviant to leave now!" Craig yelled, trying to reach for Justin.

Harriet and the rest of her group surrounded Justin and Brian, and Daniel spoke up, "You gave up any right you had for this wonderful man to be any part of your family when you spouted all manner of falsehoods about his character to cover up your own misdeeds. He belongs with us now, and unlike you, we take care of our own. So as Harriet said, all of you get out, now," He told Craig and the rest of his party, who had all joined him.

"You'll be hearing from my lawyer, BITCH!" Craig yelled. As he turned to Catherine, Justin walked up to the man who had impregnated his mother and punched him straight in the face.

"You need to learn some respect. You don't speak to a woman like that," Justin told the disgusting man. Craig probably would have hit Justin back, but he was too busy grabbing his broken nose. One of the waiters had gotten an ice filled towel for Justin's hand, as two guards dragged a yelling and bleeding Craig Taylor to the entrance, quickly followed by the rest of his group.   

 

"Remind me never to piss you off, Azure," Brian said as they watched Craig being carted off, his red-faced wife following behind him.

 

"Oh I would never hit you, Irish... well unless you ask me to, really nicely,"

 

Brian turned to Justin, bending his head before he was stopped from kissing the plump upturned lips. "Alright you two..." Harriet interrupted, "Brian, unhand Justin immediately. You are not fooling anyone, young man,"

"What? Me? I'm innocent. Now Justin here... he's the naughty one," Brian did his best to look as innocent as he was purporting to be.

"That may be true and you can spank him later, though I suspect he would enjoy that form of discipline,"

"Harriet!" Justin exclaimed, his face flaming, causing the entire group to snicker at his expense.

"Uh-huh. Just as I thought. Well Justin, let me just disabuse you of a notion that you and Brian seem to have. I used to have a nanny until I was just a little younger than you. I remember a time when I decided that I wanted to know what it seemed all the ‘fast girls' in high school seemed to know. You know what I mean Justin... the stuff considered locker room talk. Only the girls are a lot worse, let me tell you! Anyway, Madeline, my nanny, took one look at me and knew that I had acquired an itch only a man could assuage. When I asked her how she knew, do you know what she told me?"

Brian was actually fascinated with this part of Harriet, something that he would have never expected of the multi-million dollar businesswoman. During college he had always heard of Lindsay's take on growing up WASP, but Harriet was from a much different time. So it was definitely interesting to hear it from her point of view. "What did she tell you?"

"She looked me square in the eye and said, ‘Young lady, I may be old but I ain't cold!' Needless to say the same applies to me young men. I may not do what you do, but I know lust when I see it. So keep Johnson in your pants and let's go get that Beam, shall we?"

Both Brian and Justin flanked Harriet on either side, even as they heard the outright laughter of the rest of their party. Roxanne and Daniel were regaling the family of other ‘southern sayings' from their ancestors, much like Harriet's old nanny. All thoughts of the troublesome troll named Craig Taylor were momentarily forgotten.