- Text Size +

 

 

After the blonde left the cabin, Brian threw his bag on the top bunk by the window. Fuck if someone was going to sleep over him, and given the chance that was where Mikey would.

“Well, what the fuck do you want to do now?” he asked Michael. “You better believe this is your fucking present until your old and grey in a nursing home.”

“Let’s go find the others,” Michael said.

They found David first, who was coming to find Michael. Ted next, then the munchers. It was decided by those who gave a fuck, that they would go to the entertainment lounge. Since his ‘counselor’ didn’t tell his group where it was, he had to follow the rest. 

There were already quite a few others there. This must be what hell feels like. He was sure of it. Who in their right mind thought this sounded fun? The whole point of being an adult was being able to sleep, eat and piss when you wanted to, not be bossed around by some baby-faced twink.

Inside the entertainment lounge there was a few pool tables, three chess tables, an old as dirt tv with a vcr hooked up to it. A couple of couches and lot of empty space. How the hell was this entertainment? Where was the alcohol and porn?

Just as he was about to yell at Michael again, someone caught his eye. The man was maybe twenty-five. Surfer body with brown hair streaked with blonde. Leaving the others, he made his way to the stud.

“Wanna get out of here?” His voice husky in the man’s ear.

The stud turned around, his eyes devouring Brian. If there was a hot gay man in the area, Brian had a talent for locating them. The stud nodded and they headed out the door. Thankfully, Brian had a condom and a packet of lube in his pocket. They found a quiet area out by the front of the hiking trail, just behind the tree line.

“My name’s Lucas,” the trick said as he dropped to his knees in front of Brian.

“I didn’t ask.”

“Fuck, you’re hung,” the trick grunted as he pulled Brian’s cock out.

“Less talk,” Brian growled. He would be damned if he went all week without getting his needs met.

The trick took him down his throat like a pro. Brian bucked his hips, the trick grabbed his hips. When he pulled the trick into the woods his plan was to fuck him. But passing up a mouth like his would be a crime. Brian came with a roar, down the stud’s throat. He quickly shoved his spent cock back into his pants, buttoning them.

“When do you want to do this again?” the trick asked.

“Sorry, no repeats.”

He thought he heard the guy call him asshole before he got back to the trail. Heading back to the entertainment lounge his legs were suddenly hit from behind. After barely able to catch himself from falling, he spun around glaring at the offender.

“What the fuck!” he yelled, looking at the thing.

“Princess, no!”

Brian looked up to see Justin, the camp counselor, jogging towards him and the creature in front of him.

“Princess?” he asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Yeah, sorry. This is Princess, don’t worry; she stays in Uncle Dan’s cabin at night.”

“Why the hell is there a pot-bellied pig here?”

The thing had to be at least one-hundred and fifty pounds. It was ugly…kind of reminded him of his cousin Louise.

“Princess is our mascot. She’s also Uncle Dan’s companion. He’s allergic to cats and dogs. So he got Princess a few years ago.”

The blonde grabbed the pig by its pink collar, snapping a leash to it. For crying out loud, he was treating the thing like it was a dog.

Just before Brian went to walk away the pig charged at him, head-butting his shins. She had just enough room to do it while still on the leash.

“That thing is rabid,” Brian snarled.

“No, she’s not; I don’t understand, she loves everyone. I’ve never seen her react like this to anyone. Come on, Princess, you’re being such a naughty girl,” Justin said to the pig.

Brian shook his head before rubbing his shin. Animals never had liked him, when they were teenager’s Michael had a pet hamster. He swore the thing planned his death. When it died a few months later, Brian told the thing he won before helping Mikey bury it.

He watched as Justin led the pig way, this time a little more firmly.

“Brian, there you are. I’ve been looking for you,” Michael said, coming up behind him.

“I went for a walk,” he told him.

“Well, come on, let’s look around before dinner.”

Brian rolled his eyes, but there was nothing else to do. “Fine,” he agreed begrudgingly.

When dinner was called in the dining hall. The Liberty gang all sat together and surprisingly enough, Carl. All Brian had to do was make it to Saturday, then he could escape. He was never going to let Mikey forget this.

“Brian, what do you do for a living?” Carl asked.

They had been chatting about how much the placed sucked a few minutes ago. Brian thought about bringing up his trick, who really could suck. But decided to play nice, at least until the older man pissed him off.

“I’m a Junior Partner at Ryder Advertising. You?”

“Detective with the Pittsburgh PD.”

Great, just what they needed, Johnny Law. The good detective asked the rest of them the same question. Poor Mikey had to answer he was a house husband. Him and David were supposed to move to Portland, Oregon in a few months. Lindsay showed Carl pictures of Gus, gushing about the baby. She was a little misty in the eyes after she finished.

Before dinner was over, David asked Michael to go on a walk with him. Brian did his best not to vomit in his mouth.

“This place is so nice. I couldn’t believe Brian actually agreed to come,” Michael said.

He was walking with David on a dark hiking path. It was a little creepy but he had his big, strong partner with him.

“Can we not talk about Brian, for once?!” David snapped.

He was squeezing Michael’s arm…hard. “David, you’re hurting me,” he said, trying to pull his arm out of David’s grip.

“What do you think you always going on about Brian does to me?” David snapped. For the first time in their relationship Michael feared him.

“Is there a problem here?”

Michael looked behind him and saw his camp counselor, even if he was a young kid, David wouldn’t behave like he was in front of him.

“No, no problem here,” David said, letting go of him.

“I was about to have a cabin meeting. Are you ready, Michael?”

“Oh, yeah, sure.” He turned to David, who was glaring at the blonde kid. “Hey, I’ll see you in the morning. Alright?”

“Of course. See you in the morning.”

David turned and headed off in the opposite direction. Michael turned around back at Justin.

“Are you alright?” the boy asked.

Feeling a little exposed he just wanted to go back to the cabin. “Yeah, perfectly. Let’s go.”

The blonde looked at him wearily but finally nodded. He followed him to the cabin, hoping that he would let the incident drop. He didn’t want any of his friends to find out about how rough David had been. He was sometimes aggressive but Michael was never scared until today. He was sure it was because he was a fish out of water here.