- Text Size +

They walked into Therapy, dressed in their sluttiest club clothes and turning heads wherever they went. It was a night like any other for Brian and Justin on the club scene, both used to the attention and looks of insta-lust gracing other men's faces. After all, they were the reigning King and Prince of Babylon in Pittsburgh so why should New York be any different? It was bittersweet for them both because Brian would be returning to the Pitts tomorrow afternoon and it would be back to business as usual for them both. Apparently, Justin was a regular because the bouncer knew him on sight and had embraced him much to Justin's chagrin and Brian's composed but jealous reaction.


 


"You must be Brian," Jeff said. A big burly man with a ready smile, he wasn't intimidated nor bothered by the proprietary arm Brian placed around Justin after Jeff had released him.


 


"You would be right," Brian said outwardly calm but still fuming. Justin knew that tone and chuckled.


 


"Jeff and I go to school together. He works glass like no one's business. We saw his exhibit last week, remember?"


 


Realization dawned in Brian's eyes. "You mean you're the ‘Jeff' who did the celebrity glass sculptures? They were amazing."


 


Jeff blushed at the compliment. "The very same and thank you for the compliment. I'm amazed at the reception it's received."


 


"You shouldn't be," Brian said. "It was a unique idea and executed to perfection. We're sorry we missed you though."


 


"Yeah. I had to be at El Homo Heaven here. I love my job but my boss is one of those demanding types. Regardless that he knows I'm a student and also have exhibits on the side, he doesn't like to be short on the hired help."


 


Justin nodded. "I know. I used to work for your boss. He's a first rate asshole but at least he has good taste in employees."


 


"I swear if I was gay, I'd snatch you up, Jus," he said laughingly. "By the way, Sean is already in there along with some others you might want to avoid. If you need me, give me a holler. It was nice meeting you, Brian." His look was meaningful and Justin acknowledged the warning with a slight nod of his head.


 


"Likewise, Jeff and don't worry about Sunshine. I'm not letting him out of my sight tonight."


 


"Wise man," Jeff said as he removed the rope to let them in.


 


They moved inside the double doors, hands firmly linked. The noise was deafening between the music and the sea of bodies either fucking or talking, or both, it was clear that they were in for a good time. Brian laughed out loud hearing the song playing.


 


"What?" Justin asked, smile bright and cheeks tinged pink just from the exhilaration of being with Brian. The blue lights from overhead, made his eyes look a deeper shade than they already were and Brian was momentarily transfixed before answering.


 


"Our sex life is on display in this song. Besides that, remember when I busted Michael's former beau, Dr. David at the Liberty Baths now known as Kinnetik? This song was playing. Listen to the words..."


 


You got me horny in the morning and you know


I try to call you but I can't find the telephone


I sent a message through the Internet but it rejected


I wrote a letter and sent it with the post


The post it takes so long, so I've got to sing this song


To let you know how I feel, what's the deal baby


And I can't wait for you and the things you make me do


My heart is ringing so I'm singing this song for you


I'm horny, horny, horny, horny


So horny, horny, horny, horny


 


Justin laughed and pulled Brian into the middle of the dance floor. Standing on tip toe, he kissed him as they started to sway to the music. He felt euphoric and he hadn't even taken a drink yet but it was just being with the man he loved. Any song by Mousse T. Vs. Juicy was an instant hit with Justin but the fact that Brian knew it was doubling his pleasure. He turned around to grind his ass into Brian's groin during the next verse, relishing the feel of Brian's large hands gripping his hips tightly and pulling them into him. Justin knew they were garnering all the attention and he didn't give a fuck. It appealed to both his and Brian exhibitionist tendencies and it made the anticipation of sex in public even more exciting to him.


 


I searched from town to town but I can't find my boo ooh ooh ooh


I got so desperate I sent a rocket to the moon


In New York City someone said they saw you singing the blues


But it was a man from Nowhere Land who looked like you


I will keep searching on, this feeling's much to strong


My heart is ringing and I'm singing this song for you


The post it takes so long, so I got to sing this song


To let you know what's the deal baby and I can't wait for you


And the things you make me do, so I'm singing this song for you


I'm horny, horny, horny, horny


So horny, horny, horny, horny*


 


As the song finished they made their way to the bar and ordered their usual-two double Jim Beam. Raising their glasses, Brian toasted, "For richer and richer-we don't do poor."


 


Justin again laughed. It was a toast they'd done a million times since he'd decided not to go to Dartmouth and it was proving to be true. The situation with Myrna Singleton was working out better than he could have ever imagined. Although he still was under contract with his current attorney he discovered that there wasn't an exclusivity clause in the contract so he sent the latest commission requests to her. She not only asked for his asking price when dealing with the contract, she added to the fee, stating that he was short changing himself. As a result, Justin would receive roughly fifteen thousand dollars per mural and portraits done on a consignment-by-consignment basis with no less an eight thousand dollar price tag. The turnaround for a mural was negotiated at a year interval and portraits negotiated at three months including time if the subject had to sit for the initial sketching. It would work well with the turn around for redesigning logos which was currently at a six month interval and was able to run concurrent with any shows he had planned or would be invited to. She had also put him in touch with Amy Wainwright, a fellow student at the Art Institute who would help run the JT Designs, Inc. office in Dumbo he recently opened. She was amazingly talented in her own right but preferred the idea of a steady paycheck as an artist and loved that Justin had started a company where her specific talents in management and art could be combined. It was also a gift because Amy's sister was an art dealer and her husband was one of the most sought after and well known agents in the country but especially in New York. He had a wait list but by offering him a ten percent commission instead of the customary seven percent many agents got for shopping their clients' work, Justin was accepted and already had six showings lined up within the next year; the first being in Toronto within the next five weeks.


 


Brian was damned proud of Justin. He had stayed out of it and let Justin handle everything but he was there as a back up in case Justin needed him. He didn't. His Sunshine was a marvel and Brian felt himself even more hopeful that their separation wouldn't be as long as it could have been had Justin stuck with both his soon-to-be former attorney and agent. The team he amassed got things done and they all worked hard for Justin, which spoke volumes about the man himself. He had been in the hotel room getting dressed for his own meetings when Justin had received many calls from his team, especially Myrna involving several contracts and investment accounts. He was also in the room when Ted had called to advise Justin on his accounts and of the checks received and what was still outstanding. Justin had calmly advised Ted who to send collection notices to which would be followed up by Myrna and how to divide the deposits. Anyone looking at Justin Taylor would think that he was just a pretty boy toy. Brian was glad that he knew differently.


 


They were interrupted by a young guy who instantly raised Brian's hackles but Justin seemed to know him fairly well. For Brian's part, he couldn't figure out if it was instant jealousy or not but automatically he was uneasy though he couldn't explain it. Then again it could have been the well-placed kiss the dark-haired twinkie gave Justin on his cheek that had Brian ready to floor the fucker.


 


"Good to see you, Justin."


 


"Likewise, Sean," Justin said calmly.


 


"Though I'm surprised to see you here tonight. I thought you said you were busy," Sean said petulantly.


 


"I am," Justin again stated with a little sardonic smirk on his lips. "Sean, I'd like you to meet Brian."


 


Brian shook his hand, perhaps a little harder than he would most people when meeting them for the first time. Brian wasn't sorry for the little wince which graced the other man's face briefly. "Nice to meet you. Feel free to fuck off now." He narrowed his eyes but didn't bat an eyelash even though he smiled tightly. Brian knew lust when he saw it and Sean definitely had that look when he laid eyes on Justin.


 


Sean was immediately pissed off. "No. I think you should fuck off. He's with me."


 


Brian and Justin both laughed but it was Brian who spoke. "Not tonight he isn't. In fact, not ever. Now run along and find someone else to play with. This is the grown man section. And Justin and I are busy." It was clear that Sean and Justin were the same age but Brian could tell instantly there was a world of difference between them. Justin was far more of a man whereas Sean kind of reminded him of Michael and God forbid, Ethan. Both were not innocent by any means but they were childish and obsessive. Brian grabbed a handful of Justin's enticing ass causing him to gasp and look up at him. "You should probably say something, Sunshine."


 


"See you in class on Monday, Sean," Justin said distractedly, his eyes never leaving Brian's.


 


Realizing that he was being ignored by Justin in favor of the older man, he slinked off but not before making eye contact with Brian, who looked back at him with a raised eyebrow and all-knowing smirk on his face. Refocusing on Justin, he leaned down and took ownership of the lips he was going to miss in a little more than twelve hours. Justin opened taking him in, sucking on his tongue and moaning lustily while flicking it with his own. Fuck! Justin could raise the dead kissing like that and Brian certainly wasn't lying in a grave somewhere. In fact he was fast rising for his delicious blond.


 


"Backroom. Now," Justin moaned into his mouth. But their escape was halted.


 


"Nice show, you two." The man known as Sap said. "Kinney, I'm surprised to see you here, though to be fair I shouldn't be." He said looking directly at his former employee who stared steadily back.


 


"I'm also surprised to see you, Sap. When did they let you out for embezzlement?" There was certainly no love lost between Brian and the former owner of Babylon.


 


"It's Saperstein, Kinney and it was a white collar crime. So eighteen months in the federal pen, all twenty-two thousand dollars of it gone but hey, I have my freedom and well on my way to owning this place."


 


"I doubt the owner will want to sell it, especially to you. Therapy is as much apart of gay New York as the skyline defines the City. No way, he's going to part with ownership of the most lucrative gay bar in New York."


Sap deliberately ignored Brian at that point. He refused to believe that he was wasting his time being club manager without a bigger reward in the end. "Justin. My nephew told me you were here and with some old guy."


 


Justin smiled. "Yes well, we both know I like mature and well-seasoned men. I don't much care for twinkies. They have little substance or shall we say...nutritional value. Although I may look like a twink, I'm far from it- something I remember you learning once before. I'm surprised Sean felt the need to run to you. I told him I would see him on Monday in Art History class."


 


The innuendo was not missed by Saperstein. Based on the fact that Brian hadn't hit him, he gathered that Justin had never mentioned the incident. He was impressed since he thought for sure, Justin would have told his boyfriend in the five years since it happened. He couldn't help but think of what his nephew would have done if he was involved with a powerful man like Brian Kinney. He would never have to worry about it though. Justin Taylor and Brian Kinney were in a league of their own. They were the reigning King and Prince of gay Pittsburgh and for good reason. They worked hard, played harder and could have anyone they wanted. It was understood that Justin was Brian's bottom and only his but he was a notorious top in his own right whereas Brian was legendary. In gay P.A., to be fucked by one or both of them was a rare privilege and they were definitely selective. They also didn't do repeats except with each other. Although Sap wasn't there anymore, he still had his contacts who kept him abreast of everything including Babylon post-bombing. By all accounts, Brian Kinney was a business genius and made the club an even bigger success. The fact that the ‘Stud of Liberty Avenue' was actually an intelligent man rankled a bit. No one should be blessed with unparalleled beauty and brains, but that's exactly what Kinney had. And so did his twink.


 


"Yes well he wanted to surprise you with something although he wouldn't tell me what. He was so disappointed when you told him you were busy and then you show up here in the company of another man."


 


"I'm sure Sean is a big boy and will get over it. Besides, Sap, you know mine and Brian's history and reputation better than anyone in this town. There's no way Sean could play this game and he'll never be more to me than a classmate; not a fuck-buddy, not even a lasting friend. You would do well to tell him that so he doesn't get hurt in the future. I would hate to see him fall for the wrong guy and get his widdle heart broken," Justin said the last sarcastically, letting Sap know exactly what he thought of him coming down from his perch in the office to fight Sean's battles. He already knew that if there was ever a choice to make, Justin would always choose Brian. The one time he didn't...well he wouldn't finish the thought because it would never happen again.


 


Sap nodded. "I'll tell him, Justin but you know youth. Hell, you two are the same age."


 


"True but we're worlds apart and you know that."


 


Justin grabbed Brian's hand and once again moved off toward the backroom. He was not only horny as hell, he was also pissed off. If he could top Brian right now, he would but getting fucked to within an inch of his life would at least take the edge off his anger. Sean had been trying his patience for the last few months, ever since Brian had first come to New York to visit and Justin had gone underground for a few weeks. Somehow he thought study buddies meant that he had a shot to become more. Sean had been there a few times when Brian either texted or called; commenting on the immediate smile on his face or his tone of voice. Justin had brushed off his comments but as he led Brian through the throng of half-naked men, he thought that maybe he shouldn't have.


 


Arriving at Justin's favorite spot in the backroom he frequented most since Babylon, Justin decided to put all thoughts of Sean out of his mind in favor of getting fucked by his favorite cock. Justin grabbed Brian around the neck and kissed him once roughly. "So where were we before being so rudely interrupted by the Sap?"


 


Brian smiled. He knew Justin was employing avoidance methods but he was willing to overlook them for a time. He was a grown man but it didn't stop him from being the slightest bit petty and vindictive or more importantly, territorial. Brian pulled Justin closer to him again, shoving his tongue forcefully into Justin's mouth. The blue light over them acted as a spotlight and Brian decided to use it to his and Justin's advantage. He knew Justin was pissed and needed to fuck. He also knew that word would spread that Justin was going to make a very rare appearance as a bottom; for the first time here in New York in fact. Justin set about unbuttoning Brian's shirt, kissing and licking his way down, pouring himself into every action. Brian hissed a little when Justin's teeth caught at his nips, turning them immediately into hard points. Brian pulled him roughly back up and slammed him into the wall.


 


"Umph!"


 


The sound was forced out of Justin followed by a smile as he stared at Brian. So he wants it rough. Okay then, rough it is. Brian slithered up Justin's waiting body and taking both hands in his, raised them above his head entwining their fingers. He kissed him roughly, pulling moans and groans from his partner while keeping Justin's body pinned solidly to the wall at his back. Brian bit the side of his neck, then sucked it roughly into his mouth. He knew Justin needed to be marked by him and only him. There were several times during their relationship that Justin had begged him to do it. At first he didn't understand until he began to study Justin's mercurial moods. Whenever he was angry and couldn't get his mind off a certain situation and Brian wouldn't let him top, Justin would request it to take his mind off the stress. Since they were in public and him occasionally topping Brian was a private thing reserved only for the two of them, he knew that it was what Justin would want. The moan Justin released told him he'd been dead right about his man's needs. Brian continued to alternate between biting and sucking the spots on Justin's neck which brought him pleasure but adding just a slight touch of pain to heighten his awareness. Brian released his hands, which went straight for Brian's belt buckle. Justin roughly undid the pants causing Brian's body to jerk forward in his haste.


 


"Calm down, Sunshine," Brian murmured.


 


In response, Justin freed Brian and took to Brian's body again, biting, licking and sucking his way down until he was able to ease himself to his knees. He didn't hesitate in swallowing Brian dick. Brian grabbed Justin's hair roughly, making him look up and focus on him. Hazel eyes met blue as Brian began to rock his hips forward meeting Justin's mouth. He couldn't deny that seeing Justin on his knees before him fully clothed was a major turn-on. It almost made Brian feel like he was getting a blow job on the run; reminding him of the alley blow job Justin had given him during the time Stockwell had closed all their usual fuck palaces. Justin lifted a hand to squeeze and massage Brian's balls and slip a finger inside of him in a way no one would see but Brian wasn't having it. He slapped his hand away. This was for him and Brian knew that this was about control. Justin needed his mind snatched away from him and Brian was going to do it for him.


 


"Get up, Justin and get undressed," he said softly. Justin did as he was bidden, never taking his eyes from Brian as he disrobed. They were never shy or reticent about being naked in public and it was a good thing. Brian took Justin's place at the wall, placing Justin in front of him. He pulled him back by the hair and growled in his ear. "Keep your fucking eyes closed until I tell you to open them. Understood?"


 


Justin nodded knowing what Brian was doing and grateful for it. As long as he had his eyes open at the moment, he couldn't empty his mind or release the stress he felt. He closed his eyes tightly, focusing strictly on what Brian was doing. He loved it when Brian touched him. Goose bumps rose on his skin everywhere Brian's hot hand caressed him. When Brian's long fingers touched his nipples he was so tempted to open his eyes and look but they were in Dom/sub mode so he kept his eyes closed, content just to absorb the sensation. Every time Brian tweaked one of them Justin felt the same twinge in his cock. He knew he was hard without even having to touch himself to confirm it. Brian licked and bit at the special spot behind left ear causing Justin to gasp his pleasure.


 


"Like that?" Brian asked knowing the answer.


 


"Yes."


 


Brian did it again while he kept the steady and punishing pressure on Justin's nipples. A loud moan was torn from Justin's throat when the sharp sting of pain from Brian's teeth mixed with the sharp feeling from Brian's fingers. Justin still kept his eyes closed. He felt one of the hands slide sensuously down his body. With every downward glide of that hand, Justin felt a little more of the urge to do violence dissipate. Brian's nails dug into his thigh painfully but he welcomed it. As long as he was focusing on the pleasure-pain he couldn't focus on anything else. Brian did it again and Justin felt his body relax marginally.


 


"You know I'm not going to fuck you until you relax completely, Sunshine," Brian whispered softly into his ear.


 


 


"I am relaxed," Justin said indignantly.


 


Brian chuckled. "No, my little bossy bottom, you're not. You're still as rigid as a surfboard. Do you want me to tell you what's happening around you right now?"


 


Justin nodded. No one knew him like Brian did. Sometimes it was a blessing; times like this it was a fucking curse. He needed to get pounded especially since he didn't want a trick tonight. He just wanted Brian but Sean's antics and then the words with Sap and all the implied bullshit...


 


"See? You're tense again. Now we'll have to start all over again."


 


And Brian did all the while telling Justin about the people watching them, some in shock because his beautiful boy was standing in front of him completely naked under a sex light looking completely ethereal. He felt Brian's lubed fingers breach him with one finger, eliciting a groan from him.That finger felt so fucking good but it was nowhere near enough. Justin pushed back into it but Brian told him to keep still. Justin went still immediately, wanting nothing more than to move or force Brian to hurry up and prep him so he could fuck him. He knew if he did anything to rush Brian, he would only slow his movements more. Even in this, Brian Kinney was a stubborn son of a bitch. Brian kept moving his finger in and out then added a second one, once again heightening Justin's arousal and urge to move. In the slowest strokes possibly known to man, Brian continued to finger fuck Justin, nailing his prostate every time.


 


"Fuckkkk," Justin hissed. "Please, Brian."


 


"Not yet, Sunshine but soon." Brian kept his excruciatingly slow pace causing Justin to moan in both pleasure and frustration.


 


Brian was feeling the same frustration. He was hard as steel but every time Justin would think of Sean, he tensed up. Brian refused to enter him if he wasn't focused solely on the act of it. For once it wasn't about his tendency toward narcissism. It was to keep Justin from getting hurt. Aside from Brian being well-endowed, he didn't want Justin risking tearing just for the sake of getting off and releasing tension. Justin was a rough rider. Sure he would start off slow but once he got going, he went full-blast, hell-bent for leather towards climax; setting a punishing pace and not stopping until both he and Brian were exhausted and on the brink of passing out. He didn't beg for mercy and he didn't show any. On the last swipe of Justin's prostate, Brian heard the slight hitch of Justin's breath and knew that he was finally relaxed enough to get fucked.


 


"Briannnn," Justin moaned.


 


"Yes, Sunshine. Now, let's put that flexibility of yours to use. Bend over, hands on the floor. I've waited too long to be gentle, Justin."


 


"I don't want gentle, Brian. Fuck me hard and fast."


 


"Remember you said that tomorrow." Brian hurriedly sheathed his cock, using the remaining lube to bathe the condom.


 


"Ugh! God! Yes, Brian," Justin sighed in relief as Brian settled himself.


 


Being inside Justin always felt like Brian's own slice of heaven, no matter if it was in a backroom surrounded by people who didn't know them. Correction: knew him. Based on the crowd gathered, Justin had acquired quite reputation but that was okay because Brian was going to make sure they knew he only bottomed for one man...him. He pulled Justin roughly up by his waist and shoulder, re-settling his weight against the wall so that they were in a sitting chair position. He gripped Justin hair at the nape.


 


"Open your eyes, Justin." Brian knew the minute he did to see the crowd in front of him. Justin quivered, not from fear but heightening arousal and Brian felt it on the head of his cock. "Ride me," Brian instructed softly but in a tone that left no doubt that this wasn't their first time at this particular rodeo.


 


Justin looked back at him questioningly. Brian knew that Justin knew what he was doing. He smiled when Justin giggled understanding the game and also that Brian wasn't sitting on a chair. Justin began to move slowly, keeping the eye contact while Brian gripped his waist to steady him. Every movement brought forth a sigh from Justin and a groan from Brian. His legs were on fire but he didn't give a damn. Justin was riding his dick and it would only be his dick up what had to be the tightest ass in creation. Justin changed rhythm, straight up and then grinding on the downstroke. Brian hissed as Justin gasped. Every time Justin ground his hips into Brian, the action caused a swipe of the hot spot within him. Brian moved one hand up to grip Justin's nipple. His breath caught in his throat and it was Brian's turn to chuckle. In retaliation Justin picked up the pace, coming down harder and faster. Brian met and matched him, watching Justin become wilder by the second. He loved it when Justin rode him like this...uncontrolled and uninhibited; like Brian was a fucking thoroughbred and Justin a first-rate jockey. Justin gripped his other nipple and applied the same pressure Brian did on the other as his other hand began to stroke his cock. They both heard the collective ‘ah' from the crowd watching them. They were a live porno- both stunningly beautiful, both skilled and both well-suited to each other. Brian knew the exact moment, Justin saw Sean in his peripheral vision because of the bright smile he bestowed on Brian and the fact that he picked up the pace again. There would be no further doubt who Justin belonged to in any realm. Sure they had an open and long distance relationship but there were rules: Number one: no kissing anyone on the mouth except each other and Number two: top all the fuck you want but your ass is mine.


 


Justin leaned back enough to touch tongues with Brian a few times before settling back in to earnestly ride his stallion to completion. He moved more forcefully as Brian held him close, resting his forehead on Justin's back. Justin felt the brief lick on his spine from Brian. As always made him throw his ass back harder and faster. He knew Brian's fingertips, which gripped his hip mercilessly would leave marks. Good. He was close and getting closer with each downward motion.


 


"Ugh. Fuck," he let out on a whoosh of air just before that last swipe of his prostate began the quivering he was waiting for. The sudden quickening and thrill of racing toward that elusive finish line spurred Justin on. Brian grunted feeling it, too. Justin's hand moved faster on his member as his body began the quake. Brian tightened his fingers both on Justin's nipple and his hip, causing another hitch of breath from Justin-only this one longer. "Brian. Briannnn....Brian. I'm.cumming. Now." And he did while moaning Brian's name like a curse and a prayer. No one else would ever get that kind of reaction out of him and the assembled watchers knew it, especially Sean. Brian came just behind his lover while holding Justin's naked, trembling form tightly to him.


 


Setting Justin on his feet and steadying him, Brian pushed his way up the wall until he, himself was upright. He took care to tuck his cock into his pants after tying off the condom and disposing of it. Then he kissed Justin passionately as he helped him to re-dress. "Better now, Sunshine?" he asked so only Justin could hear.


 


Justin reached up to caress Brian's cheek and smiled that sunshine bright smile at him. "Lots." He stared at him for a few moments more before standing on tip toe and giving Brian a peck full of meaning and promise. Then touched his nose to Brian's and held their foreheads together briefly, absorbing the peace he always felt after being with Brian. It was an intimacy which was reserved just for the two of them born of long familiarity, shared secrets and love- unacknowledged within the confines of the four walls but felt just the same.


 


It wasn't until they turned to leave that they noticed that they weren't alone. All of the occupants of the backroom who were there while they were fucking still stood close by and had witnessed the last of Justin and Brian's exchange. There were looks of longing and jealousy but it wasn't of the malicious kind. Brian and Justin walked toward the entrance leaving the sounds of applause and delight behind them. Brian and Justin had just become the reigning King and Prince of Therapy. They laughed and headed over to the bar asking for two of their usual. It seemed that they were a magnet for unwanted company and attention as an old acquaintance of theirs sauntered up to them.


 


"That was pretty impressive, Brian," Adam Lyons said. They hadn't seen each other for years and if Brian had his way it would have been never again.


 


"Pleasure to see you, Adam. Justin here inspires my best work." He took the last sip of his drink, signaling the bartender for a refill.


 


"Yes. I'm well...aware of the kind of hard work Justin requires. But now I understand why he has a Bottoms Only Need Apply policy."


 


"Hello. I'm right here. Stop speaking about me like I don't exist. How do you two know each other?" Justin flushed at the reference of the one and only time he fucked Adam last year when Brian was M.I.A. It was the night of his art opening when he, Emmett, Ted and Daphne had come to the club to ‘celebrate' Justin's success. Instead he'd just felt empty and cold because Brian didn't come to the show. So he did what he always did- what he and Brian always did- took some ecstasy, drank over half a bottle of Jim Beam and fucked some hot guys. Adam was amongst the first of his conquests for that night.


 


Brian rolled his eyes heavenward. He knew Justin would ask. "Remember that job I came here to interview for some years ago? Well Adam here suggested I try for it."


 


"I'm still sorry you didn't get it, you know. It turns out the person they hired wasn't the answer to their prayers like they thought especially with an up and coming firm out of Pittsburgh making a splash here in New York. The company started only a few years ago but it's upward mobility has been incredible. So if you'd like to try for the position again, I'm sure you would get it. They really need some new blood in the company."


 


Justin smiled brightly. "Oh? What's the name of the company? Vanguard?"


 


Adam shook his head. "No Vanguard's been around for what seems like forever. It's some company called Kinnetik."


 


"You don't say. Brian, your company is raising all kind of hell within Adam's company. How about that? And see I was right all those years ago to tell you that you shouldn't move to New York. Though if you'd like to now, I think it would be a fabulous idea."


 


"Shut up, Twat," Brian said good-naturedly. "Don't mind him, Adam. I'm well aware of the issues since Cecelia Burke left the company."


 


"How did you know Cecelia left the company? It wasn't supposed to be public knowledge for a few weeks," Adam said.


 


"Because she's my new account executive. Justin didn't lie. I am the owner of Kinnetik, Corp."


 


Adam couldn't hide his surprise and momentary envy before he said, "Nice to see you doing so well for yourself, Brian. You're doing a helluva job from the conversations within the ad world. Hey how long are you in town for? Maybe we could hook up again."


 


"I leave for home tomorrow. I've been on vacation for two weeks besides there's only one repeat I do and that's Blondie here."


 


"So the rumors are true, then?"


 


"What rumors would that be?" Brian asked.


 


"That the ‘Stud of Liberty' has retired," Adam answered candidly.


 


"You've heard the expression: believe half of what you see and none of what you hear? That kinda applies here too. If the "Stud" ever retires, I'll let you know. For right now, I still retain my title as does Justin."


 


Adam looked at Justin. "And you're fine with this?"


 


Justin smiled brightly. "If I weren't rest assured that he and I wouldn't be standing here talking to you. And it would be hypocritical of me to begrudge him his fun and conquests when I have been and will be indulging mine, present company notwithstanding."


 


Adam flushed at the reference to Justin's one and only time with him though if he had known he and Brian Kinney were involved he wouldn't have done that.


 


Brian could see the discomfort written all over Adam's face. He could even understand it to a degree. Although it wasn't the first time Justin had been confronted with one of Brian's numerous conquests, it was the first time it happened here in New York. Consequently, it was a first for Brian to be confronted with any of Justin's. Let alone the fact that it was a man that Brian had first. "Don't beat yourself up about it, Adam. Considering Justin's penchant for fucking, it was bound to happen sooner or later that he and I would also have done the same people at different times." He almost chuckled aloud when he saw Adam breath a sigh of relief. "If it helps, you were a hot piece of ass."


 


Justin covered his laugh with a cough and a yawn. "Well, I'm beat and I need a shower. I reek of sex. Aaa-ma-zing sex...but yeah, it was sex nonetheless. Brian, are you ready?"


 


Brian patted Adam on the shoulder before moving passed him. "It was nice seeing you again." And taking Justin's hand they made it to the entrance and disappeared.


 


For Adam's part, he could well understand why they were together and why Justin wouldn't let anyone into his ass. Everything and everyone pales in comparison to two of the most fabulous tops he'd ever met and once you've had the best, it's hard to settle for less.


 


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


 


On the way back to the hotel, Brian's cell phone rung for the seventh time in as many minutes. He would look at the caller id and slip it back into his pocket. On the eighth ring, Justin had lost all pretense of patience.


 


"Will you answer the fucking phone? Whoever it is, is just going to keep calling until you do."


 


"I pay the bill on my phone so I get to decide if I want to answer it or not," Brian responded calmly.


 


"Well can you at least shut the thing off? I would rather hear you screaming instead of the screeching ring tone that tells me it's Michael."


 


Fuck. Shit. Damn. I forgot he knows that. "I'll call him tomorrow."


 


"You're sure? If you are, don't be surprised if you hear Cynthia and Ted screaming at you for a full voice mail when you get back to the office. You may as well get it over with."


 


Brian hated to admit it but Justin was right. He already had sixteen voice mails and since Michael had called seventeen times, he was willing to bet all sixteen were from Michael Novotny. "I'll deal with it when I get back to the room. Talking to him was not how I planned to spend tonight."


 


Justin snuggled closer to him. "Of course not but sometimes it's better to deal with him in the moment rather than have to handle him later."


 


"I just don't feel like enduring the third degree, Justin. It's been a great vacation and I don't want to spend the rest of it playing fifty questions."


 


They spent the rest of the ride in silence, each lost in his own thoughts about what the next day would bring. Neither was happy that they would be saying goodbye...again but they understood why they had to. Still it didn't make it easier nor did it make them want to fight against the inevitable. Justin had scheduled an appointment the next day at ten a.m. but would leave earlier to drop his bags off at his apartment. Brian offered to arrange the car service to drop him off but Justin had refused stating that the sooner he got back to real life, the better for them both.


 


As they alighted from the cab in front of the Trump, the doorman greeted them just as Brian's cell phone rang again. Taking a calming breath and enduring the slightly raised eyebrow from Justin urging him to take the call, Brian answered.


 


 


"Finally! I thought you were trying to avoid me. I've been trying to call you since yesterday and countless other times over the last few weeks," Michael said excitedly on the other end.


 


Brian smirked as he pulled Justin close. "What would give you that idea, Mikey? Some of us had to work. How's Budapest?"


 


"It's really amazing, Brian. If you ever have a chance to visit, you should do it. We did the West Castle tour earlier today. The library probably has over a million books in it."


 


"Probably so, Mikey. I had no idea you were such a nerd but I'm sure you didn't call me several times just to tell me about your sightseeing tour. It has to be about six in the morning there."


 


"I called because I miss you and I wanted to see how you were doing and how your trip was going."


 


"As you can hear, I'm doing fine and my trip has been productive...and exhausting." Entering the room, Justin began shedding his clothes immediately. Brian could see the muscles in his back as he pulled his shirt over head and instantly got hard. Justin's upper body was changing shape, becoming more defined from all the hours he spent painting. Even though he was still slender, Brian couldn't deny that he loved the subtle changes. "I have an early flight tomorrow, Mikey and I really need to get some sleep." Brian reached out and caught Justin's semi-naked form to him forcefully, sliding a hand up the expanse of exposed skin. He had to suppress an indulgent moan at the feel of the downy soft skin beneath his palm.


 


"Oh come on, Brian. Any other time you would still be at Babylon, partying and fucking the night away and early flight be damned. It feels like forever since I've spoken to you."


 


"Things have changed, Michael. I'm tired and when I get back I have meetings. No rest for us working boys. Now enjoy your trip and the Professor."


 


"Well okay. I'll call you tomorrow, then."


 


Brian huffed out a breath, ‘Michael, have you been listening? I said I will be in meetings from the time I get back. Between that and jet lag, I plan to be asleep before I can even unpack."


 


"You wouldn't feel that way if I was Justin calling," Michael said sneeringly.


 


Brian didn't miss a beat. "You're right, I wouldn't because Justin would understand what this business trip has cost me in rest and relaxation which is what you're supposed to be doing across the pond. Incidentally, don't bring him up, Michael."


 


"Did you see him while you were there?"


 


"How many times do I have to tell you that it's not your fucking business if Justin and I still see each other or not? What's with you anyway? Look, if I did, I did. If didn't, I didn't. If you called to pry, you just wasted your money."


 


"My God, you even sound like him!"


 


"What the fuck are you talking about now, Michael?"


 


"When I found out you were going to be in New York, I called the little shit."


 


"What? What did you do that for? I specifically told you that I was coming to New York on business. Justin has nothing to do with that."


 


"Yes well he said the same thing you did when I asked him if you and he had plans to see each other. Brian you really need to move on. He has a new life. He left you. He probably has someone new by now whereas you're still pining for that good for nothing little asshole."


 


Brian got very still and very quiet trying to collect himself. Justin had heard all of it but wasn't saying anything or showing his displeasure at Michael's speech. "Michael, what part of ‘mine and Justin's relationship isn't your business' did you not understand? You don't know everything and there is a reason for that. That's because IT'S. NOT. YOUR. FUCKING. BUSINESS! Now I'm going to bed. Goodbye, Michael." Brian hung up the phone and shut it off before Michael could respond.


 


 


Justin started to move to let him calm down but Brian prevented his departure, kissing Justin roughly in the process. He was pissed off at Michael for his constant interference but he was even more pissed off that Justin hadn't told him about Michael's phone call on the night of his arrival. He couldn't explain exactly why it upset him, just that it did. Somehow it reminded him of the Ethan episode of their relationship but he couldn't exactly say why or how except he didn't like the fact that once again Justin had secrets and Michael was somehow involved.


 


Justin fought against Brian's rough handling but Brian held him to it until he eventually relaxed into the kiss. Brian recalled another time he had taken control of Justin; another time when he was furious and kissing Justin became a prayer and a curse, love and hurt, domination and the need to do violence all rolled into one. He held Justin close, wishing that he could crawl inside of him and stay there. He broke the kiss momentarily, staring into Justin's eyes- reading the confusion and subtle fear there- before delving back in, using his tongue to show Justin all he was incapable of saying in that moment. Based on Justin's willing acceptance, he understood and Brian softened the kiss marginally while still unleashing his passion on the young man that had become everything to him. Justin met his tongue lash for lash, taking his anger and giving back comfort and reassurance.


 


Brian would never admit it aloud but Michael had given voice to what Brian feared. He knew about Justin's two failed attempts at moving on when Brian distanced himself during their almost two year separation; one with a ballet dancer and the other with another artists. It had hurt but again it was his own fault for not being there. He was relieved to find out during lunch with Jennifer that the relationships hadn't lasted which also spurred Brian to stake his claim. On the rooftop of his apartment building, under the stars with a bottle of JB they decided to give this long-distance non-relationship a try and so far it had been working for both of them. They scratched the proverbial itch with other people when they couldn't be together and of course they had phone sex regularly but more than that they had conversations- pretty significant ones- like they used to. The only major change was their location and Brian wasn't about to lose Justin again based on secrets and the interference of jealous and nosy people. He still hadn't quite figured Melanie and Lindsey's motives for encouraging Justin to move to New York but Michael's motive was clear. Debbie's motives were pure, wanting Justin to at least give it a try and to take every opportunity for himself to grow; same as Emmett regardless of how Auntie Em had cried and complained of how much he missed Justin. No one except Ted and Cynthia really understood what it took for Brian to let Justin go except perhaps Justin himself. He was suffering the same way and all for autonomy- all for the sake of finding out the type of man he could be without Brian Kinney there to protect and guide him. Brian understood but that didn't mean he had to like it.


 


Justin broke the kiss. "Feeling better, Stud?" he asked hoarsely.


 


His lips were kiss-swollen and cherry-red and Brian couldn't resist pressing his lips against them once more before answering. "Why didn't you tell me about the phone call from Michael?"


 


"What purpose would it have served except to piss you off?"


 


"I wouldn't have been angry?" Justin didn't verbally say anything in response but his look did. Even as he stood there naked and pressed up against Brian's fully clothed body, Justin held Brian's gaze until he relented. "Okay, I got angry. There are you happy?"


 


Justin smiled gently. "No, I'm not happy that I was right in not telling you but I was determined not to let anything ruin these two weeks. Our time together is rare and precious as it is. It was our time just to be- no pressure, no expectations, no constraints. Yeah we took care of business in the process but in the scheme of things it was just the two of us. Why would I want to give that up and more importantly, why would you want to?"


 


Brian sighed deeply. Sometimes he really hated it when Justin made perfect sense. He wanted to stay mad for a little while longer at Justin but he couldn't. He was right on all sides of the situation. "Okay, but do me a favor. If he calls you again, tell me. I didn't like being caught off guard where Michael is concerned and I meant what I said to him. He won't know what's between us until you're ready for him to. No one will."


 


"In that case, how does never sound?" Justin chuckled and so did Brian. "Seriously though, I would rather us have a chance to see what this could be without everyone else glued to us, scrutinizing every action or inaction as if we're on TV or analyzing us like we're lab rats in a cage. If this works, let it be because we want it to."


 


"So you finally learned the lesson I tried to teach you all those years ago, huh?"


 


Justin nodded. "Better late than never I guess. It's nice being able to choose being your boy toy everyday instead of it being automatically implied. I want you to know that I don't intend to choose differently anytime soon."


 


How the fuck did he do that? How did he pick thoughts out of my head like that? He wanted to ask but instead he just gently kissed the lips he'd be dreaming about in the months to come and ushered them first into the shower where they made love and then to bed where they fell into an exhausted sleep entwined; Justin's head on Brian's shoulder and tucked just under his chin. It was like that spot was made for Justin and Brian had no doubt it was. When Brian awoke in the bright, clear morning, he was alone. The pillow next to him still held the imprint of Justin's head and he could still smell his lover's favorite soap and shampoo. He was hoping that Justin would be there when he opened his eyes as he had been for the past two weeks but the agreement was that neither would watch the other one leave. It would seem odd to most but that was how they began this foray into the long distance side of their relationship...with Brian pretending to be asleep when Justin left the loft for the last time on his way to make his life in New York City. It became a tradition of sorts between them...a painful one but something else they shared nonetheless.


 


Brian rose out of bed when he heard the knock at the room door. Throwing on a pair of pajama pants, he half hoped that Justin had changed his mind and decided to spend the last few hours with him but he knew better. Brian accepted the tray from room service, tipped the guy and was once again alone. Justin made sure that he had an egg-white omelet and whole wheat toast, coffee and guava juice. Even in this, Justin made sure he was cared for. As he settled himself at the table, he picked up the decorated envelope he was sure to find on the tray. Opening it Brian smiled at the semi-neat scrawl that he was ever familiar with.


 


 


Hey Stud,


Eat your breakfast while it's hot. I would be lying if I said I didn't hate this but no goodbyes....just until next time. Call me tonight.


I love you,


Sunshine


 


On the back of the paper was a sketch of Justin looking into Brian's eyes as he'd rode him in the backroom of Therapy. Brian smoothed out the paper concentrating on the beauty of Justin's face- his parted and smooth lips with the tip of his tongue toying with the corner of his sensuous mouth, his intense blue eyes and the little crinkle of his forehead that represented the ecstasy of having Brian under him and in him. It was a look he would never get tired of as long as he breathed. The sketch of Brian showed his teeth caught on his bottom lip as he focused on his partner, one long-fingered hand caressing Justin's throat. The intensity and enjoyment of the moment was unmistakable in his eyes. Brian regarded at the paper intently, willing his message to reach out to Justin wherever he was at the moment. "Love you too, Sunshine. Hurry up," he said still staring at the picture as he ate.


 


Brian showered, dressed, gave the room a once over ensuring that neither he nor Justin had left anything behind and departed for real life.


 


 


*Horny (Mousse T vs. Juicy)- Ebney, John Charles/ Turney, Geoffrey H./ Sixx, Nikki


 

.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:
End Notes:

Okay so the storyline is about to take a few emotional turns. Hope you'll enjoy them! 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.