- Text Size +

 

Chapter 11



Justin shifted uncomfortably on the bench he was tied to and wondered if he had finally bitten off more than he could chew. Brian had said that his kinks were a bit more advanced than the little things they had tried so far, but Justin had insisted that he could handle whatever Brian could dish out. Now he wasn't quite so confident.

Justin had thoroughly enjoyed everything they had tried so far. In fact, his cock would swell just from the memories of those encounters. And they had continued finding dangerous places to have sex, places where they could easily be discovered. Justin's favorite place was the bathroom at the Liberty Diner. Brian liked to pull him in there when the restaurant was crowded with customers and make him keep quiet while Brian fucked him hard up against the door. The customers would be innocently eating just inches from where Justin was getting his ass plowed by his insatiable alpha. They both had to struggle to remain completely silent, adding to the heat of those encounters.

It had taken Justin quite a bit of time to convince Brian that he wanted to try whatever fantasy Brian had in mind. In fact, Thanksgiving had come and gone and Christmas was now almost upon them. Brian still dominated Justin both in and out of the bedroom and the younger man found he rather enjoyed having his older lover telling him what to do. Brian had even dictated what Justin could buy for his mother and sister for Christmas. But Brian's heart wasn't really in it, even as he ordered Justin's life.

Brian finished tying the last knot and looked down at Justin. The young man was covered from head to toe with an intricate lacework of knots made with a rough twine that must irritate his sensitive skin unbelievably. It had taken Brian an hour to get the knots in just the right pattern, creating both a functional and aesthetically pleasing design. The black of the dyed twine against Justin's fair skin was exquisite.

Justin's arms were laced together behind his back from just above the elbows to his wrists and then tied to the bench, completely immobilizing Justin from the waist up. Justin's legs were covered in the lacy knots, tying his thighs to the legs of the short bench. The bench ended just below Justin's waist and left his lower half open for Brian's use. His cock and balls were bound as well; the twine acted as an effective cock ring, preventing Justin from coming any time soon. The redness of his cock and balls, however, indicated that the knots were painfully tight. Brian checked them again to be sure that they would cause no permanent harm.

Justin's eyes were closed as he endured the torturous amount of time it took to put the ropes in place.

"You are so cocky, my Princess," Brian told him as he ran his fingers lightly over Justin's cinched up ball sac. "I warned you that my tastes may be more than you can handle, but you just had to challenge me. Now you'll see. Is that what you wanted?"

Justin moaned around the ball-gag in response. His whole body was tingling with sensations from both Brian' words and the knots which slowed his circulations just enough to cause constant pins and needles. His cock felt like it was being squeezed by the unforgiving knots around it, and his balls ached so bad he could almost taste the pain. And yet he could feel his cock trying to grow harder with each new sensation that was unleashed.

Brian stood behind Justin and continued to caress his skin through the lacework.

"You wanted to know what depraved fantasies my mind can concoct?" Brian asked and swatted Justin's ass, causing the boy to twitch, which then irritated every place the ropes knotted against him. "I want to see you completely come undone, and then I'll be the one to pick up the pieces and put you back together again. Is that what you want?"

Justin groaned and tried to nod his head. In that moment, he wanted nothing more than to be fully possessed by Brian. He wanted to be shattered, physically, mentally and spiritually, by this man whom he loved. He trusted that Brian would know how to put the pieces back together.

"Alright," Brian nodded and continued back around to the head of bench and Justin's face. He pulled a small table over into Justin's line of sight and began showing him the items there. "This is ginger root," Brian said as he held up a gnarled looking root that vaguely resembled a human hand. He picked up another piece of the root; this one had been peeled and was about seven inches long, with a narrow tip that widened for about six inches before narrowing sharply and widening again on the last inch. It reminded him of the anal plugs Brian sometimes liked to make him wear.

"Ginger root is a really amazing thing," Brian commented evenly, as if he was giving one of his advertising pitches. When Brian began to walk around behind Justin, the sub began to tremble, uncertain of what was coming next. "It can be a tasty ingredient in food, spicing things up nicely. But for today, I want to take advantage of its other properties. Ginger root, when put under pressure, releases a liquid which can cause a painful burning sensation on sensitive flesh. The longer the flesh is exposed to the liquid, the more acute the sensation."

Brian ran his hand over Justin's ass tenderly and continued to explain, though Justin had a pretty good idea what was coming. "We are going to see how long you can tolerate this ginger root plug." Without another word of warning, Brian was pushing Justin's spreading Justin's ass cheeks apart before slowly working the slippery root into Justin's anus. The burn began almost immediately, as Justin's hole had not been stretched at all prior to their play. Brian had made the plug wide enough to be uncomfortable even without the added burning sensation, and Justin yelped from behind his gag, sucking deep breaths of air through his nose as he tried to mentally block out the prickly pain.

"Very nice," Brian said, squeezing Justin's ass cheeks together with his hands. "I think you're already figuring out just how much fun we are going to have tonight."

Justin's eyes were full of tears, a steady stream flowing down his face, but Brian could not detect any panic. There was just pain and a hint of licentious anticipation. Justin's cock had flagged a bit during the insertion, but it was not completely disinterested. Brian gave a series of pinches to the head and perineum watched the cock fill once again. Justin always enjoyed that particular stimulation.

As Brian used slow tight strokes on Justin's prick, he also began to randomly slap his ass. The ginger released tiny bits of liquid and the sensation of burning pleasure and pain was almost overwhelming. When Brian grabbed the paddle to spank Justin lightly, the burning spread in his ass each time his muscles clenched in response to the pain. It was a beautiful torture that Justin thought was going to slowly kill him or drive him insane. He was trembling and he could not stop the tears from flowing freely down his cheeks.

Brian paused in his tasks to kiss and lick away the tears. "You are so beautiful like this, Justin. You have no idea how much the sight of you, completely at my mercy, the trust you show me, how much all of this turns me on. I'm aching for you. Do you want me, Justin? Do you want my cock inside of you, claiming you, making you my own?"

Justin nodded as vigorously as his binds would allow. He wanted nothing more at that moment than to be fully claimed by Brian. He wanted to belong to this man who could tear him apart so thoroughly and piece him back together with such care and tenderness.

Brian smiled. Not a smirk or a sneer, but a genuine, all too rare, smile. Justin's heart did a somersault.

Brian began the slow and tedious work of removing his carefully placed toy. The ginger anal plug. Justin gave an inner sigh of relief with its removal. There were still vestiges of the burning fluid inside of him, but it was reduced to a fraction of the previous sensation.

Finally, Brian cut away the twine that had been plaguing him for what seemed like hours. He used a very sharp knife, but the possibility that Brian would cut him didn't even cross Justin's mind. Once the twine was gone, Justin stretched his limbs slowly and carefully. The overall effect was one of liberation and sensuality. He wanted Brian to make good on that promise.

Suddenly, Brian was there, catching him from behind in mid stretch. The older man's arms encircled his chest and pulled him forcefully against him. Justin could feel that Brian had shed his clothes in a hurry, because the aching cock he had described before was now pressed between his ass cheeks, tickling and teasing him.

"Oh Christ!" Justin sighed. "You have to fuck me, sir. Right now."

"Oh?" Brian drawled in his ear. "I think you're forgetting who's in charge here." Brian pinched Justin's nipple and squeezed his balls painfully.

"I- I'm sorry," Justin gasped out. "Please, Brian, please. I need you. I want you to claim me. I want you to make me your own. Please."

Justin dropped his head forward onto the bench as he felt Brian' lips and tongue on his neck and shoulders. He used his nose to nudge the collar out of the way and then sucked and bit hard at the spot he had chosen. Justin knew he would bear the evidence of this night for the next several days, and he was glad. He wanted the reminder of this night.

Brian never replied to Justin's plea, but he did position him over the bench with his hands grasping the legs and his knees spread wide on the rug below them. In that arrangement, Brian had maximum access to his already abused hole. With only a slick of lube on Brian' condom covered cock, he was plunging deep into Justin.

Justin let out a shout. As much as he and Brian had fucked, and as large as that plug had been, it was still a rather rough and abrupt entrance. Brian gave no time for Justin to adjust; he was already thrusting hard and deep before Justin had even caught his breath. Brian' hands gripped Justin's hips tight enough to bruise as he pulled the younger man back to meet the powerful plunges.

It did not take long for Brian to feel his orgasm rising in him. He took Justin's cock in hand and tugged at it, using tight strokes and pinches to the head and perineum to drive Justin completely mad with the need to come.

"Come for me Justin," Brian whispered into his ear, the warm breath tickling his skin and driving him over the edge. Justin erupted, shooting his seed over the towel Brian had placed below them earlier and decorating it with pools of white spunk.

Brian felt Justin's release as much as he heard it. Justin's channel clamped around him, milking the orgasm from his body. With only a few more deep strokes, Brian was coming, spilling his seed inside of his amazing young lover.

Long minutes later, they were nestled on the bed together with the duvet pulled over them. Brian held Justin on his lap, while Justin rested his head on Brian's shoulder.

"Are you okay?" Brian finally asked Justin.

"Yeah," Justin sighed sleepily. "Lovely even."

Brian chuckled. "So you liked that, did you?"

"Oh yeah," Justin said. "Well, I'm not sure I want to use ginger or take two hours to get tied up all the time, but being helpless and totally at your mercy? Yeah, I like that a lot."

"Why did you push me on this?" Brian asked.

"Because you needed it," Justin said simply. It had been several weeks since the blow up with Mikey and Brian had been a bit withdrawn and aloof during sex in that time.

"I needed it?" Brian asked with a growl as he tightened his hold on Justin until it was almost painful.

"Yes," Justin gasped out. "You needed to remember that I belong to you. You needed to remember that I'm here."

"I never forgot you," Brian denied even as he loosened his hold on Justin.

"No," Justin said with a shrug. "But you haven't really been completely here since that thing with Michael. You've gone through the motions, but you haven't been focused on me since that night."

Brian snorted but he recognized the truth of that statement. "So you gave me what I needed."

"It's what a good sub should do," Justin said timidly.

"Thank you," Brian murmured into Justin's hair.

"You're welcome," Justin said with a grin wide enough to split his face.