- Text Size +

 

Chapter 8



Justin was bored. He had finished his SAT prep course and taken the test last week. His schoolwork wasn't hard enough to occupy his attention for long, and the art team was tired of having him hang around all the time. He went to the office with Brian everyday but Brian was swamped with work and paid little to no attention to his sub while he was working. Justin simply didn't have enough to keep him busy. He needed more to do, more attention, more sex.

Now that was a thought. Justin grinned to himself. How great would it be to get Brian so worked up that he took him right there over his desk? Or up against the wall? Justin looked at Brian, typing away at his computer, completely oblivious to the schemes and fantasies drifting through his sub's mind. Justin let his mind come up with all kinds of scenarios. Sometimes he was tied to the desk. Other times, Brian used his hair to hold his head in place while he fucked his mouth. Justin's favorite was the one where Brian put a gag in his mouth so that his assistant wouldn't hear Justin's cries as Brian pinned him to the floor and fucked him hard.

"I'll be back," Brian muttered as he carried a file out of the office and closed the door behind him.

Justin sat at the table and thought hard about what he wanted to do. Could he really? Yes, he decided, he could. Just the thought of what he was about to do had Justin hard already, his cock straining against the fly of his jeans. Quickly pulling the blinds closed and removing his clothes, Justin laid down on the sofa. Once comfortable, he ran a hand down his chest and tweaked his nipple. The pleasure/pain sent a shock to his groin and he let out a soft moan. He could already picture Brian walking into the office, first the surprise of finding his sub masturbating on his sofa, and then watching him with lust filled eyes. He caressed his cock lightly, just enough to tease, just enough to make it grow impossibly harder.

When the door finally began to open, Justin gave in and fondled his cock with long, slow, firm strokes. He let a small groan escape his lips. He could see that his alpha had stopped short and was now just standing in the doorway, watching. His heart rate increased with the knowledge. He was jerking himself off in a public place, and Brian was watching him. It was delicious.

He ran his hands down his chest once more, tweaking each nipple in turn before moving on to caress his sac, all the while continuing the slow and torturous stroking of his erection. His fingers accidentally brushed against his perineum and he gasped in unexpected pleasure. It was so good. It was so fucking hot.

Justin heard the door close behind Brian and shifted his pose slightly to allow the alpha a better view. Then he sucked his fingers into his mouth, letting the saliva coat them thoroughly. He reached back to his puckered entrance and began teasing all around it with his spit slick finger before pushing past the ring and fucking himself. His breath hitched and he let out another moan, this one louder, echoing through the office. He didn't care. This was too good, too hot.

Both hands sped up their pace, and Justin could feel the edges of his orgasm approaching. He added a second finger to his ass and they brushed against his prostate, causing Justin to lose all control.

"Oh! Fuck yeah! Brian! Oh fuck me!" Justin cried out, not even aware he was speaking out loud until he heard something crash outside the door. He froze in place, making quite the picture with his hand still gripping his cock and his fingers shoved firmly up his ass.

"Princess," came the silky smooth voice of his alpha.

Justin turned his head and stared at the alpha, who was approaching him in a most menacing manner. He still could not move. It was one thing to know that Brian was watching, but the idea that others might have heard his moans was unnerving. Add to that the fact that Justin hadn't asked for permission to jerk off, and this situation could go very badly, he suddenly realized. Had Justin finally lost his mind? Why else was he naked, jerking off in Brian's office where anyone could have come in?

"Sir?" Justin gulped.

"What, exactly, do you think you are doing?" Brian growled as he reached Justin. Justin finally got the impetus to move, but Brian's hands trapped his where they were. They neither let Justin pull away or continue to pleasure himself. He was simply trapped.

"I… I was… masturbating?" Justin said.

"Is that a question?" Brian smirked. "I know what you were doing. Why were you doing it here? In my office? And without my permission?"

"I… I wanted to surprise you," Justin mumbled, his eyes downcast.

"You wanted to surprise me?" Brian scoffed. "Or did you want to get my attention because you were bored?"

"Yes sir," Justin whispered, completely breathless by now.

"To which question is that in reference?" Brian breathed as he pulled Justin to his feet and allowed his body to press against Justin from behind. Justin could feel the larger man's erection press against his back.

"Um, both?"

"Yeah, that's what I thought," Brian said and Justin could feel his hot breath against his neck just before the man latched on to suck and mark Justin as his. "You want me to fuck you? Well, you certainly have worked hard enough for the privilege."

Brian pinched Justin's already abused nipple and he gasped, squeezing his cock harder.

"Turn and face the wall," Brian ordered in that steely tone that made Justin squirm. "Place your hands against it above your head. Spread your legs for me."

Justin moved quickly, looking over his shoulder as he heard the faint rustle of Brian's belt being unbuckled. His alpha was quick to shed his own pants and position himself behind Justin.

"No lube," Brian complained. "Well, a little spit and the lubed condom will have to do." Justin forgot to think as Brian pressed two long fingers against his needy hole. "You really have become a slut since meeting me. I should spank you for your transgressions, but I think that can wait for another time."

"Oh yes, sir!" Justin moaned. "Please, sir!"

"You are quite a kinky little whore, trying to give a free show to my colleagues," Brian smirked. "But you belong to me!" Brian pressed his fingers inside, hitting Justin's prostate on the first try, and Justin cried out his agreement. Hell, he would agree to just about anything in that moment if it meant that he could feel Brian's cock up his ass. "We'll have to explore just how kinky you are."

"Please sir!" Justin almost sobbed. "I need you! Fuck me, please!"

"You beg so prettily," Brian said, but Justin could hear the mounting frustration in his tone. Brian was just as turned on by all of this as he was. He quickly removed his fingers and Justin could feel the head of Brian's cock press against his entrance, but went no further. "You are mine…Say it!"

"I'm yours! I'm your little whore, sir!" Justin cried out and Brian breached him in one long slow stroke that stole Justin's breath away. It burned and it ached all the way up his lower back, but it was good. Justin liked it that way. The mix of pain and pleasure made him feel so alive.

Brian grunted and pulled all the way out before thrusting in again, harder this time. Justin had to brace his arms, or else he would have been thrust face first into the wall. Soon, the burn had faded and Justin was thrusting back as hard as his position would allow. Their pace became frantic, each reaching for the orgasm that was on the edge of their awareness. When Brian grasped Justin's cock and fisted it roughly, Justin found his release and came explosively against the wall.

Justin's arms finally gave out as he climaxed and his face and chest pressed into the smooth wall as Brian continued to pound roughly into him, Justin was able to enjoy the feel of the silk of Brian's shirt against his back, the sound of flesh meeting flesh, the sensation of being filled completely. Justin was almost hard again by the time he felt Brian's fingers dig painfully into his hips. The older man jerked a few times, milking his cock, and then rested his head against Justin's shoulder.

When they had both caught their breath, Brian pulled away and turned Justin to face him. "Did I hurt you?"

"Only as much as I wanted," Justin said shyly, not quite meeting his alpha's eyes.

"We really shouldn't have done that here," Brian scolded, but he couldn't be too hard on his sub when he had enjoyed it as much as the younger man. "I'm pretty sure half the office heard you screaming, even if they couldn't see anything."

Justin blushed furiously. "Oh. Maybe next time, you could gag me?"

Brian laughed. "You really do have some kinks, Princess. We're definitely going to explore them, but not here. I'm done for today, so why don't we get out of here and go get something to eat?"

"Yes, sir," Justin grinned. He couldn't wait to explore more kinks with his alpha.

BJBJBJBJBJ

Jennifer liked to stop by the loft unannounced, which drove Brian absolutely crazy, but Justin seemed to enjoy having his mother around. Brian, who hated his own mother, couldn't relate. He often found excuses to leave while Jennifer was around. Jennifer tried not to take it personally, but it was hard not to. Brian was all set to make his escape again one afternoon when Jennifer stopped him by the door.

"I actually wanted to discuss something with you," she said with a wry smile, her hand tight around Brian's arm.

Brian looked down at her hand. He knew he could pull away and leave, and there would be nothing she could do to stop him. But she was Justin's mother and she had been supportive. "What's that?" Brian said. He moved away from the door and went to the sofa where Justin was already seated.

"The holidays are coming up," Jennifer said. "And I was hoping that you and Justin would spend Thanksgiving and Christmas with Molly and me."

"Shit," Brian muttered. "This is why I don't do relationships and families and such."

"I know you don't like these things, but we could just go for dinner, couldn't we?" Justin asked, biting his lower lip in worry.

Brian shook his head. "That's not the problem. The problem is that Debbie will want us at her place too."

"Oh," Justin said with relief.

"Who is Debbie?" Jennifer asked Justin.

"I told you about her," Justin said. "She's Brian's friend Michael's mom. She works at the diner on Liberty Ave. She's like Brian's adopted mom."

"Right, the redhead." Jennifer said. "Well, I'm sure we can figure something out. Maybe dinner at one house and dessert at the other?"

"I'll talk to Debbie," Brian sighed. He knew that the discussion would be more complicated than figuring out who would serve them dinner and who would serve dessert. Once she realized that Brian was spending time with Justin's family, Debbie wouldn't let the subject drop until she knew everything.

After that, Brian left the mother and son to their visit and left the loft. He had thought about going to the gym, but now he figured he might as well get the conversation with Debbie done. He headed for her house.

Twenty minutes later, Brian was knocking on Debbie's scarecrow festooned door.

"Brian!" Debbie greeted in her usually loud way. She gave him a suspicious look. "What are you doing here?"

"Do I need an excuse to stop in and chat?" Brian asked innocently.

"Most people I would say no," Debbie said as she led the way into the living room. "With you, the answer is definitely yes. Now sit and spill."

Brian sighed as he took off his jacket and sat in the armchair across from Debbie, who had made herself comfortable on the couch. "Where's Vic?"

"He's out delivering meals," Debbie said. "It's just you and me, kiddo, so stop stalling."

Brian chuckled. "Okay. I was reminded this afternoon that the Holidays are coming up."

"And that brought about this sudden need to see me?" Debbie asked. Then her face fell. "Oh no you don't. You aren't getting out of family dinner so you can go gallivanting off to some tropical island."

"I wish it was a tropical island," Brian muttered. "Justin's mother wants us to go there for Thanksgiving. When I mentioned that you would expect us here, she suggested that we do dinner at one place and dessert at the other."

Debbie's eyes widened. "Jesus Brian. I knew you had the kid living with you, and I knew that things were probably a bit more serious than you were letting on… but holiday dinner with the family? That's fucking serious."

"Tell me about it," Brian groused.

"Well, I'm all for sharing the wealth, so whatever you and Justin decide will be fine with me," Debbie said. "I just want all my kids here with me. I expect Justin's mom feels the same."

"Yeah," Brian agreed. "How did I get included in that category, though?"

"Shacking up with her baby boy might have something to do with it," Debbie snorted. She looked Brian over with a calculating eye. "This is serious, though, isn't it?"

Brian nodded. "Too serious."

"You gonna give the kid a collar?" Debbie asked bluntly.

"We had discussed the possibility," Brian admitted with tongue in cheek.

Debbie sat back in her chair. "There's more going on here. Not even Sunshine's cute bubble butt would be enough to turn you around so quickly. And I know for a fact that you haven't been playing around like you did before he came along. I can't believe that one night with the kid would be enough to make you change so completely."

"There's more," Brian said quietly.

"So spill, asshole," Debbie demanded.

Brian took a deep breath. "We're imprinted."

"You mean that shit Emmett was spouting off about a couple years ago?" Debbie asked. "The chemical soul mates thing?"

"Emmett read about Imprinting?" Brian asked with surprise. "I never listen to that queen. Yes, it's like a chemical soul mate thing. Once we connected, we can't be with anyone else. Ever."

Debbie laughed. It was not a quiet ladylike laugh, either. This was a gut-busting, rip-roaring laugh that could shake the foundations of the house. "Jesus Brian! Only you! God does have a sense of humor!"

"Yeah, and he's laughing his ass off at me right now," Brian grumbled. "So I'm stuck with the Princess, and he's stuck with me."

"Well, good for you," Debbie said with a wide smile. "And get a collar on that boy. Sooner than later. He's yours and you want to make sure it stays that way. He's not safe going out all the time without one. You know that. And you can't be with him all the time."

"I know," Brian sighed. "Like I said. We've discussed it. I thought I'd give it to him for Christmas."

"Don't wait," Debbie advised. "Tell him it's an early gift if you must, but don't wait. You never know what kind of idiots are out there."

"One tried to molest him at the mall a couple weeks ago," Brian said. "Justin laid him flat. But that's why I decided to go ahead and collar him."

"Like I said, don't wait," Debbie told him. "Tomorrow's Saturday. Take him to the mall or one of them boutique shops you like so much and get that boy a collar."

Brian nodded. He'd known what Debbie would say about all this even before he came. "You won't tell Mikey or Vic about the imprinting, will you?"

Debbie shrugged. "None of their business, I suppose. But I don't see that it's anything to be ashamed of either."

Brian nodded and got up. He put his jacket on before helping Debbie to her feet. Debbie turned her cheek up for a kiss, and Brian obliged with a small smirk. "I'll tell Jennifer that we'll have dinner with her and Molly, then come here for dessert. I think Justin would revolt if he had to miss any of Vic's baked goods."

"It's no wonder the boy's got a bubble but that could stop traffic," Debbie said with wonder. "The way he eats."

"I just want to know why it all goes there and skips the rest of him," Brian said. "The rest of his body is skinnier than me."

"Go home," Debbie said as she pushed Brian to the door. "And take care of your boy."

"I will," Brian promised before disappearing out the door.